Cookies & Cream Ch. 22

Story Info
Farmer plowing more than his farm!
6.3k words
2.9k
0

Part 22 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apple"

It was early morning when I rose from my bed. I felt sore around my thighs. Why is that you ask? Well, John and I had a bit of texting a lot. And they were very sexy. His words got me all worked up. Ended up changing my bed sheets in the middle of the night.

There was one thing we discussed about before heading for bed. He told me he had to stay in Houston for another week. His friend turned for the worse, and he wanted to keep close with her. (Yes, he was honest with me about the person he visited.) I cried for him, knowing he would lose his friend by an illness. I also cried because in our short time together I miss him. I miss his warmth and soothing voice. He fit me like a glove. Then, I heard a knock at the door.

"John?" I asked, jumping up. It was a female voice that replied from the other side. "It's me, Yuki!"

I sighed with a relieved smile. "Okay, come in." When one of my besties came in, I admitted I thought it was John.

"Now why would think that?"

"I don't know. Maybe I hoped John would surprise me. He is staying in Texas to keep his friend from being alone."

Yuki nodded and cuddled close to me. When she gave my cheek a peck, she whispered into my ear. "Since when did you have an interest of writing?"

I blinked. "What?" I turned to see Yuki who smirked. She put her hand on my boob and squeezed it. I made a squeal, but the girl shut my mouth. "Quiet. Rosa is still asleep. You don't want her to find us talking like this."

Yuki sat up and pointed to the living room. "I found your notebook this morning. I can't help but notice some writing there."

Oh, hell no! Yuki read my journal I usually kept in my drawers! I really had one of those moments. I asked myself how I forgot that. Then a flashback came in my mind. I texted John that. I told about a funeral and then I felt bad. John made me feel better by showing me his dick. Next thing I knew we were masturbating for an hour via facetime. "Shit!"

"Ah-ho, now you remember!" Yuki kept rubbing my breasts, cooing at me. "Kendra, I didn't know you were that kind of girl."

"What girl is that?" I asked. Yuki grinned, lowering herself and kiss my already hardened nipple. "You know what girl. The girl that writes out sexual things in detail. No wonder you glow so much."

"Don't you have that Renaissance guy, Chris?"

Yuki nodded. "I do, but he knows me so well. Because of the magic ice cream, I'm becoming more and more open about my sexuality."

"And yet you're still too cheap to buy yourself a toy."

Yuki bit my nipple to spite my comment. "Now you'll get it, friend. I think you're really sensitive with these." I looked down to see a bite mark around my nipple. I seethed in frustration and decided...What the hell? I smiled at her and placed my hand between her legs. Once I felt her weak spot, boy did her eyes pop! I had the upper hand by wiggling my fingers between her soft folds. I chuckled as I hear her moan as soft as silk.

"Okay..." I said to her, looking at her in the eye. "So, you found out my notebook, and its contents. What are you going to do about this?"

She let out a gasp and pressed her hands on my breasts, cupping them. I kept fingering her to make sure she wouldn't expose my secret to anyone else. Perhaps I crossed the line with her enjoying my hand, but I started to enjoy this myself. I stopped and let go for then. She laid down next to me, her panties drenched from her juices. She panted and rubbed my breasts. "Why? Why did you stop?"

"I only want to take off your panties so that I can lick you." I winked at her. Meanwhile, Rosa was asleep in her bed when her smartphone went off. She groaned and picked it up from the nightstand. She scowled when she answered. "Whatever your sellin', I'm not buyin'."

"Wow, really Rosa?" Pam answered at the other end. "You want to use that as a greeting?"

"If I was dreaming about living in Cancun with Romeo Santos, you betcha! What do you want?"

"Emma called us this morning. She wanted to remind us Rose's funeral is today."

"Oh right, Rose Stein. She is that glue that put Orlando together right?"

"That would be her."

"Yeah. We may not know her that well. But at least I got to know her these past few days."

"You did?"

"Well sure." Rosa got up and started to walk to her dresser and look for something suitable for a funeral. "I hope they don't mind girls wearing black pants."

"Wait!" Pam yelled over the line. "Emma gave Katie Mrs. Stein's requests for everyone. Well, you know these are for those who would come to her funeral."

"Noted. What does this request form say?"

"Mrs. Stein has a few requests. 'For my funeral, no one should dress black. I lived a happy life and my glass is full. I did everything I wanted to do and then some. Now I'm coming home with God. So come with a smile and celebrate my life here on Earth.'"

Rosa chuckled over that. "That woman knew how to make the gloomiest day bright, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, I thought so too. Well, you heard her. Dress nice and shiny. We're going to her celebration of life."

Rosa hung up and got dressed in her shimmering pink outfit. She ran out of her bedroom to get Yuki. She knocked on the door when she heard her moans from my room. Rosa went aloof, cursed under her breath and marched straight to the room. "Ay! Come on! Why are you two doing this of all days?? We have a celebration to go!" At this point, she didn't give a damn what we were doing (mutual touching for those who are interested). She wanted us washed and dress fancy. (Yes, I know, it's out of character to you. Well, I should mention Rosa is also spiritual creature. Sometimes, sexual and spiritual can be together at times.)

We met Emma and Charles outside the diner a half hour later. Our Sunday best had a few wrinkles, but their Rose wouldn't care about the wrinkled dresses. We saw our sorority in their dresses (Pam in her smaller size 6 prom dress of all things!) and their flawless makeup. Not one girl had a smudge on their faces. Not even Leda, and she hated makeup the most. Hannah greeted us first and hugged us. "How are you guys?"

"The same." I replied to her. "John is still in Texas with his dying friend."

The other girls heard this and clapped their mouths with their hands. From that, the "flawless" lips were smudged. I made a mental owned count for make-up smudges. Whenever someone ruins the face, I say a number. Hence this comment. "Eighty-six." I nodded to that as Charles exited the diner and closed it. He turned to the others and handed over pennants for our cars.

"Alright, kids, ties these to your wires so that people know you are part of the funeral procession."

Emma took some of the purple banners and gave them to their friends. "Rose calls it the Celebration of her life. We must abide her wish to keep calling it that."

Charles sighed as his wife helped him adjusted his tie. "I know, darling. I will abide Rose's wishes. And the party afterward will not be a wake."

"Good." Emma brushed Charles's shoulders and peeked at Fred and Abigail. "Fred, Abigail, so glad you two came. The Stein children will be happy to see you again."

"Well, it's an inappropriate time for smiles, but for Rose's sake, I'll try to greet them in time."

"Daddy, Claudine is going to be there. You told me she was cutie when you first saw her."

"Abs!" Fred shooed his daughter away and made a guffaw to Charles and Emma. "I must admit. I love my wife dearly. Course that doesn't mean I have infatuations here and there. That's all that is with Claudine...an infatuation."

Emma tilted her head, having a flashback of yesterday. There was a roar of laughter and pounding fists on the coffee table. Claudine was in stitches when she made her other confession. "Emma, girls, this is so much fun! Maybe I should mention one other thing. While I use a vacuum hose to help me with my needs, all I could think about was Fred."

"Fred, our Fred? Claudy, you never mentioned you had a thing for the farmer."

"I did like him. I wanted to date him when I was old enough...I even wanted to marry him. But I knew my father well. He would never let me date someone that works with dirt."

"Emma?" Her husband called her. She snapped back when he came closer. "You're in that zone again."

"Oh, don't mind me. I had a flashback of what happened yesterday."

"Did you? After all that, you had a little memory?"

"Baby..." Emma whispered her memory in his ear when Raymond walked over to them. "We're all gathered, Mr. Mersfield. Whenever you're ready, you can start the Congo line."

"Oh, right, right Ray! Oi, don't me wife! She was just whispering to me what I should do to her tonight!" Emma smacked her husband in embarrassment. Major Granger shook his head from his old friend. "That man can always be such a smart ass."

"Replace 'smart' with 'perverted', honey." Alice patted her husband's hand. "Shall we go to the car?"

"Yes, my dear. But where should we park?"

"I'm sure the Congregation of Judea has plenty of parking. Might be packed though, so it's best to carpool. Theresa is more than willing to take us, I know."

"Okay, dear. So, we'll let the car stay for later. Good idea. We'll park at the backseat when the diner reopens."

"Now who's the perverted ass?"

The day went on without any catastrophe. The Rabbi said a few things about the departed Rose. Her children said their say about their mother. And, of course, a lot of people said a good memory they had concerning the woman. I feel this woman had a big impact with the whole community. I did ask a few questions about her since then.

We drove to the city cemetery to bury Mrs. Stein. Barely a tear was shed at this point as requested. As the Rabbi said during the ceremony, she doesn't have any pain anymore. I would like to point out I had more of the story, but I feel you would be bored with that. If you want to learn more about Jewish traditions, please feel free to do so!

After this we said our prayers for Stein's children. The prayer was quiet and peaceful. After this, we said our farewells to the Rabbi and his community. Soon, we were back to the diner where we talked to the Steins. Donald shook hands with the Ms. Roberts and Anna when he greeted them. When it was Anna's turn to pay her respects, she hugged him. It was a minute-long hug.

"Anna!" Ms. Roberts pulled the girl away. "Come now, sweetheart, you can hug him later." She whispered to her. "Did you confess yet?"

"I didn't!!" Anna frowned after walking out of the diner. "When I hugged him, everything melted away. It was only Donald and I!"

Now I was talking to Mr. and Mrs. Mersfield at the time. Somehow, I heard Anna's comment. I mean how could I not hear her. Her voice carried! I'm surprised people in the diner didn't hear her! When I turned my head, Charles rubbed his chin. "Ah, another person with a crush on a Stein sibling."

"Wait, what?" I asked. Charles coughed as Emma gave him the stink eye. She did not want to reveal about their friends' admirers. Charles adjusted his tie and said, "Well, bugger!"

I moved over and shook hands with each of the Stein sons and daughters. When I reached Claudine, she reached out to me with a smile. "Kendra! Well I'll be! You must be Jerry's little girl!"

Now I barely knew the woman, yet she remembered me like it was yesterday! At that rate, I mentally looked around if there was a hidden camera anywhere. She patted my shoulder and chuckled. "I see that look! It's that 'Why do you know me' look."

"Yes, but more importantly, how do you know my dad?"

"I was in Miami when I was single and your dad's my mail carrier. Every summer, we have a barbeque in our neighborhood. That was when I met my...ex-husband." The woman made a frown and sighed. "Oh, such memories should be kept hidden."

"What?"

"Never mind, hon! My point is, last time I saw you, you were just a tot! Look how big you've grown!"

"She's grown in so many places!" Charles replied, his hands a foot away from his chest. Emma had to slap her husband. I felt rather embarrassed by his comment. Then again, nature did bless me with my curves, so I guess it's good. Claudine and I parted ways in a gentle way. We'd see each other when the bereavement has passed.

I went over to my sorority girls when Charles yelled out. "Blimey! There's another one!" Many of us glanced over at Julie that fainted on the floor. Her medical collogues picked her up and carried her to the table to fan her. I couldn't make out what that semi-conscious girl worded, but her colleagues turned from her in disgust. Only Bertha stayed with her and gave her a strict advice. "The next time you take any advances, keep them to yourself."

It turned out Julie hugged Donald to comfort him from his loss. She then made a slight boo-boo by lowering her hands to his tuckus! One squeeze and she was out like a light! To think touching him made her faint! Wait 'til she kisses him. Course that's another time.

Emma shook her head at this. "Two girls have a crush on Donald. It's astounding how the man is oblivious to notice."

Charles rolled his eyes. "Love, he lost his mother for one. He's focused on grieving. Two, the girls were only hugging him. Now, if either or both girls would, say, sneak a pat on his jewels, he would know."

"Charles!"

"Just saying, Love."

Fred took off his cap when he stepped in the diner. His eyes stared at Claudine and his throat started to dry. He and his daughter went to the line to meet the Stein siblings. With Claudine in the middle, it took them awhile to meet her at last. He scratched his smooth chin as he looked at Claudine's eyes. Abby slugged gently on her father's rubs, wanting him to speak. He blinked when his chest tapped on the mourning daughter's breasts. He blushed and apologized. Well, he wanted to apologize for bumping her breasts, but he changed his words at the last second to be safe.

"Claudine, I'm sorry for your...loss of your mother. I know it's very painful for you and your family. May I offer you my...prayers for you?"

Claudine looked into his eyes, her heart racing. She made a tiny moan under her breath when she saw his smile. "That would be lovely of you, Fred. I see you shaved."

"Oh yeah! I always shave on special occasions! Though I am a grower."

Claudine's smile turned to a shock mouth when those words put her in a dirty place. Course he added with his beard. "I can feel a stubble along the jaw already." And she was laughing again. "I see that! Yes, there is that stubble at the lower cheek, just about there." She touched his cheek with her fingers, brushing the small stubble. She felt her spine tingling before she heard people behind Fred complaining. Fred coughed and shook the woman's hand.

"We'll talk later. I hope you can stay awhile."

"Yes, so can I." She said softly when the farmer left. Abby patted Claudine's shoulder, showing her condolence. "Would you like to stay with Daddy and I for a few days? We have an extra bedroom now."

Claudine made a chuckle. "That is a kind gesture. I'm currently staying in the hotel. I need to go back to work on Thursday."

"It's no big deal, Claudine. My daddy can make the room pretty!"

"Thank you for that offer, Abby. I'll think about it."

That night, Claudine fell asleep after a long day. She had a strange dream that night that woke her up in a shiver. She wanted to tell someone, but it was too late during the night. She picked up her smartphone and texted Emma. It was a short message. "Ems. It's Claws. I want to tell you something in the morning."

So, when Emma opened the diner, Claudine was the first to show. One glance at her and she was shell-shocked. Claudine was wearing daisy dukes and a gingham red blouse. The blouse was tied in a knot below her chest and the buttons barely covered her breasts. "How do I look, Emma? Do I look like a milkman's daughter?"

Emma's jaw closed and struggled to say any word. It took a moment for her to calm down. "Yes, but why? Aren't you in the middle of grieving your mama?"

"I was, but she came to me in my dream." She walked over the Emma and sat on the stool. "Mother looked so well. She is her smiling self."

Emma nodded to her. "All right. Did you two communicate?"

"Yes, well, she did the talking. She gave me a sign that I shouldn't be grieving. She is fine; she is no longer in any pain. That much she said about herself. And like her living self, she gave me some advice."

"Which is?" Emma looked around in case more people came in the diner. Claudine turned the same way to make sure the room was empty. "I'll give you a full quote since I remember this profoundly. 'Claudine, you're my child, but you must live your life. Don't spend your time grieving over me. I'm having a blast over here.'"

"She didn't!"

"Please? Anyway, she finished with this. 'Take this moment to make your mark! Your own adventure is only the beginning. When it's your time, I'll be right there with open arms.'"

Emma made a sad smile. "Bless you, child! Your mama would say something like that. No doubt she did come to you to comfort you. So, you're dressing like this to take a new step."

"Yes. Abby offered room for me in her father's house. I might consider this!"

"What??" Emma went flabbergasted. Internally, she was going to kill Abby for being a nosy matchmaker. "Since when did she become a yenta?"

"It doesn't matter. What I'm here today is to help Fred."

"Hence the rustic getup." Emma rolled her eyes. If by "helping" Fred meaning she wanted to incite him with her desires, then she knew what to do. She looked through her recipe book and scrolled down with her finger. Her soft brown eyes stopped at a certain recipe. The flavor was perfect for this situation.

"Of course! Apple!"

Claudine looked oddly at her. "Apple? You have apple flavored ice cream?"

"Apple flavored? Where have you been, girl, under a rock? You know I make the ice cream with natural ingredients. And I do have apples at my disposal." She ran to the kitchen and grabbed her usual ingredients for the cream. Charles and the staff looked at her as she said her items aloud. "Heavy cream. Vanilla extract. Pinch of sea salt. Fiber induced sugar."

"Babe, what are you doing?" Charles asked her with his arms crossed. Emma kicked the cupboard after she grabbed the measuring cup. "We have an Adam & Eve situation. I'll tell you later. What kind of apples do we have aplenty?"

"Golden Crisp and Red Delicious we have 'aplenty'. They're popular around here!"

"I'll take one of each." She moved to the produce storage and took the apples from it. She diced the fruit, mixed it with the cream and put it in the freezer to cool. She went back to her customer and talked to her more. The conversation is mostly about Fred. Emma gave Claudine the basics about the man. When they were done, she brought out the pint and gave it to her.

"Now, you listen to me, honey. You remember about the story of Adam of Eve."

"I hope everyone does."

"Yes, but you remember the fall of Eden. And how did it start? With a forbidden fruit, a gift from the serpent's scales. It claimed that fruit was a fruit of wisdom. What I'm giving you is the fruit of bliss."

"What makes this the 'fruit' of bliss?"

"I'll answer your question. This fruit will make you forget about the sorrow and pain. This fruit will give you your own garden of Eden. Eat it and share it with your Adam at a perfect time. I only ask you don't eat it before going to him."

A half hour later, Fred killed his engine at his irrigation machine sprinklers after his morning routine. He looked over at his vegetable patch where some of the veggies are already growing in the Florida sun. The farmer took off his shirt as he looked at his field. He whistled as he wiped his sweaty forehead with his filthy shirt. He really was proud of his accomplishment.

12