Cookies & Cream Ch. 27

Story Info
Welcome to the Beach Orgy!!
12.1k words
3.4k
1
0

Part 27 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Espresso Latte"

All right! For those who have been waiting for this, congratulations! You are going to finally going read about the infamous Beach Orgy. Yeah, John read what I've written earlier. We were on the couch, going through the material. He was like, "Honey, that's a lot of action at that beach! Maybe you should turn this one its own chapter!"

At first, I was like, I can't make a chapter like this! It'll be all too confusing to the readers! I kept thinking that throughout my stay, but then people came to me asking if I put in the Beach Orgy in there. I did say it was mentioned in an earlier chapter. They told me to put it in as a chapter. John was the initiator and my friends supported him! I gave in! I originally wanted to write about a track athlete in my sorority getting this flavor of the day! Thing is...she was the one who initiated the Beach Orgy in the first place! I'll tell you all about this minx with pride!

Elizabeth Larson was our star track athlete in our university. She was also the tallest, standing at 6'5". She had a mixed heritage, part Swedish, part Barbados. She had frizzy cobalt blue hair and bottle green eyes. Her frame was a small from breasts to hips. Her head was energetic, spinning with her favorite things and dreams. She was Pam's bet friend.

Elizabeth got out of bed early and already stretched her joints to start her morning jog. She was about to head out when her smartphone rang. She had to snatch it and answer since everyone else was asleep. She went outside to talk. "Yeah?"

"Really? Is that how you want to greet your big sister?" A voice cracked through Elizabeth's ear. Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "What's up, Kim?"

"Better, but I'm an accountant of the new insurance company."

"And you expect me to treat your new title as royalty?" The girl snorted and bend her legs. "What do you want, Kim?"

On the other line, Kimberly Larson sucked on a lemon drop. Her orange-yellow hair was tied in a bun with a few loose curly strands. She sighed to her sassy sister and replied. "Listen, Liza, we have a merger from an international CEO from Osaka. Our president wants me to host a dinner party this coming Friday. I want you to help me cook out a three-course meal."

"Well, okay. So, soup, meat and potatoes and dessert?"

"It's not as easy as it sounds." Maggie admitted. "We need exotic ingredients for this dinner. And by exotic, I mean..."

"Oh no!" Elizabeth held her breath when her sister finished her sentence. "We need ethnic Japanese cuisine. Tempura, sushi, sake, the works, you understand?"

"Crystal clear." Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "But how will we be able to cook a Japanese dinner if we never cooked it before?"
"Well, don't you have friends that are from that place? Ask her!"

"Maybe you can google some of this stuff in your spare time?"

"I'm at work, Liza! I don't have time to investigate this! I want you to have the recipes by Friday! Okay?"

Liza made a groan. "Fine. I'll look at the Japanese cuisine." After she hung up, she grumbled before heading out to jog. This was one of the ways to calm down. She always ran whenever her thoughts were cloudy. In this instance, it was her frustration to her sister's request. Her thoughts wondered as she jogged.

A Japanese cuisine? What was she thinking? She thought as she turned the path to jog into the woods. Does she want to be promoted to President herself this bad? I can't believe she wants to impress a CEO from Japan. Who is he?

Her thoughts led her to the Cookies & Cream diner. She panted a little and sucked her last breath. Once she exhaled, she was about to go in. And POW! A door opened and smashed her! Claudine came out of the diner with a pint of apple ice cream in her hands. Emma waved to her friend's daughter.

"So long, Claudine! Good luck!" She hummed her song when she saw a flattened Elizabeth on the door. "Oh, Jesus help me! You poor dear!" She moved around the door and pulled her from the door. "You okay, Liza?"

"I've been better." The girl sighed as Emma took her into the diner. When the co-owner placed her in the booth, the young girl put her head on the table. "Oh boy. I got a whooper of a problem!"

"What problem is that, Sug?"

"My sister invited her boss and the President from a foreign company that wants to merge. She wants me to cook an authentic Japanese cuisine for them on Friday."

Emma grimaced over the girl's ordeal. "Wow, Sug, that is one tall order. I mean a Japanese cuisine is rather difficult to master. Trust me, it took me three years to make that onion volcano."

"A what?"

"Course, your sister wouldn't expect you to do that. So, what did she want from you?"

Liza stumbled a few words when she answered the question. "Tempura stuff and some sushi."

Emma nodded to that. "Well, sushi isn't a big deal. You put rice in nori and roll it to a cylinder."

"What's nori?"

"It's a type of seaweed, but you'll learn about it. I'll help you, and so will Charles."

"Help with what, love?" Cried Charles from the kitchen. Emma turned to the kitchen. "We have someone who needs to learn how to make Japanese cuisine in two days."

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Emma!" Charles came out of the kitchen and wiped his hands with a paper towel. "That sort of food takes weeks to master that Onion Volcano! Oh, hey, Liza. Anyway, if you really want some authentic Japanese food, I'll volunteer."

"Babe!" Emma beamed at her husband. Liza smiled to him. "You really want to do this?"

"Of course, free of charge. Your sister worked for us during her college break. We told her one time, 'She helps us, we'll help in return.' The key word is trust, young lady. It's the foundation of any relationship."

"That's great!" Liza got up and hugged the elder Brit. "Man, I will give Mags a call about this. She'll flip her wig!"

"Oh yeah, darling, no prob. I got recipes for fried rice, teriyaki salmon and the like! So, what size kitchen do you have?"

Liza seethed her teeth. "I'm not the one you should ask. It's in my sister's house and her kitchen is enormous!"

Charles rubbed his hands together. "Perfect!" He stormed back into the kitchen and yelled like a drill Sargant at his employees. "Oi! You lot need to pay attention to this! I a mission for a brave few!"

"Louder, baby." Emma said under her breath. "The people from the Argentina would want to listen to this." She shook her head and talked to Liza. "My hubby is excited about making exotic dishes. My stepson always told us he makes ramen when he's in college. It's easy to do and it's cheap."

"It's cheap?"

"Sure. We got your back. We know about these dishes easy as pie. Best part is there is no onion volcano." She fanned herself with her hand towel. "Oh, this is really hot today. It is a good time to make ice cream."

Liza looked at her menu as Emma brought in her ingredients. She had her eye on her favorite dish, something she hadn't had for years. She put her menu on the table. Emma looked at the girl long enough.

"You ready to order, Sug?"

"Yep, I'll have cheddar scrambled eggs with wheat toast and chicken bacon. Oh, and I'll have mocha and espresso."

Emma looked at Liza with a strange expression. "You want both mocha and espresso? Wouldn't that give you a lot of caffeine?"

"I need all the energy I can get, Emma. I need to go to the store and buy some of the ingredients for Friday."

Emma nodded. "Okay, Sug. I'll tell you what. I'll give you something that will give you the energy you need." She headed back to her counter and yelled out Liza's orders. She went to her bovine ice cream maker and warm it up to mix. She turned on the coffee machines and made the coffees as the mixer beeped. She switched it on and put cream, sugar and vanilla. When the cream was partially frozen, she added mocha first. The smell of cocoa and coffee spread into the room. Liza could sniff it from her seat.

"Wow, that combo sure is strong."

"I know, but I didn't add the espresso yet. It's going to make the coffee more potent." Emma put in a shot of French coffee with a hint of lemon in it. The mix of the two coffees filled the air more before the cream turned stiff. She switched it off and take the cream out of the mixer. "All right, hon, I'll be right back."

She went into the kitchen and came back with a steamed mug and the egg dish. "Cheesy eggs with wheat toast and chicken bacon. Plus, mocha coffee and a shot of espresso in the middle."

Liza looked at the mug with coffee and chocolate marks. In the center was the shot of espresso. She turned back to the co-owner with a puzzled look. "Emma, why did you give me this? You made the ice cream with this in the kitchen."

"Well, Sug," Emma chuckled to her. "This is for your morning run and errands. You will be tired in the middle of the day. So, what I have in the freezer is your pick-me-up in the afternoon."

Liza crossed her brows. "Please tell me that cream does NOT have any extra ingredients."

"Oh, I made sure my hubby won't go near that freezer like my life's depending on it."

"Ow! What the fook, Emma?" Charles yelled the background. "You placed an electric buzzer on the door handle?"

"Ah-HA!" Emma slammed her bill on Liza's table and ran to the kitchen. Her husband's hand shook as Tony panicked to find a medical kit. "Caught you! You slimy, pervy newt!"

"Oi?" Charles said to the wife who was now tapping her foot on the tile. Emma folded her arms and marched right over to the hubby. Tony rushed around and bumped into some of the girls. "Where is the med-kit? Where is it?"

"Duh, it's in the office!" Pam pointed at the hallway, her other arm covering her boobs. Tony rushed into hall as Emma conked her hubby in the head. The other employees were baffled as she did that. Charles rubbed his head with his free hand. Pam shook her head. "Wow. And I thought my family had issues."

"Oi! Dammit, Emma, what did you do that for?"

"For attempting to tamper one of our customer's ice cream!" She rushed down to his level and manhandled him with her grubby hands. The girls covered their mouths as she shoved her hand into his pants. "Oh, there it is! There's that bottle!" Then, she yanked it hard! But her uncovering the proof was short-lived. Her grin turned into horror when her husband's penis came out.

The girls screamed and ran out of the kitchen as Tony came back with bandages. He darted at the girl who were screaming and cursing in the diner. He turned to the couple with blushing faces. Charles glared at his wife and his cock exposed in the open. Tony screeched and covered his eyes. "BLIND!"

Raymond was washing the dishes, unphased with the whole scenario. "I wish you guys calm down. If we have a crowd out there, we wouldn't have business. Oh, and Mrs. Mersfield, Charles wanted to take the peanut butter balls from the freezer."

"My peanut butter balls?" Emma said in a short voice. Charles wrapped his swelling hand with a bandage. "You're asking for a spanking when we go home." He said darkly with a smirk. "I hope you beg for mercy, baby. I really hope so." He snickered as he stood up but groaned in pain with his back going out. "Bloody hell! My back!"

Nikki ran into the kitchen to open the freezer. The couple warned her not to open it, but Nikki opened it without trouble. She grabbed something out of it and dashed back to the dining hall. Charles went bewildered and slapped his cheek with his hurt hand. "AH SHIT!"

"Honey, about you spanking me?" Emma asked in a comforting voice. She put soothing cream from her pocket to reduce swelling. "You still want to spank me?"

Charles frowned as he looked at his bandaged hand. "Nah, babe. The ship has sailed. Let's call it a rain check on that."

"Oh, what a pity." Emma wiggled her eyebrows and grinned. "I was looking forward to my bottom getting smacked."

"Oi, you want my exposed you-know-what get firm in public?" Charles blushed. The wife piqued at his embarrassment. "You, sir, are a hypocrite."

Charles turned around and zipped his pants. "Whatever."

The workers slowly came back to the kitchen and went back to their work. Ingrid joined Nikki peeling potatoes. "Hey Nikki, what did you take out from the freezer? I hope you don't mind me asking."

"Not at all." Nikki smiled at her. "I simply gave the ice cream pint to Liza."

"Is the she that girl who ordered cheesy eggs?"

"Yep! I know her from my sorority. She's a track meet champ, a straight A student, a Capricorn and she loves coffee."

Ingrid blinked and goes "Okay. Good to know."

"She loves coffee so much; she drinks all sorts. She even mixes coffee with other coffee."

"What?" She sliced the potato too hard and the potato slipped through her hand and landed into Raymond's sink. Ingrid blushed when the man turned. She picked up another potato and began peeling it. "She mixes coffees. I think your friend is a coffeeholic."

"I agree with you. I'm not surprised she asked for that ice cream in there. Emma knew what she was doing. She has this sixth sense to her customers. As of right now, Liza might be questioning her if she was psychic."

"You mean 'how did she know'?"

"Yeah! I glanced at window. I know that face she gave Emma. Her face says, 'Why did she give this coffee with coffee ice cream in the freezer?' But her eyes say different. She was like 'What the hell? How does she know I like coffee that much?'"

"From what I've heard from you, you seem to know your sorority sisters well."

"I observe a lot. Like how observed Emma making the mistake."

Ingrid stopped peeling. "What? What mistake?"

Nikki giggled with a blushed face. "I probably shouldn't have mentioned it."

"You have to spill the whole bean can now, Nikki. What did she do?"

"Well, you know how she polishes the ice cream machine pans every morning right?"

"Yeah? I ask you again. What...did she do?"

"Okay...but you have to promise me you won't get excited."

"What did she do?" Ingrid gripped Nikki's shoulders at this point. Nikki's dripped the sweat off her forehead. "She used that special elixir she put under the counter to polish the mixing cups."

"Oh no!" Ingrid let go of Nikki and rushed to the freezing section. Nikki ran after her. "It was an honest mistake really! Those bottles are the same size and color. And both bottles have the same labels with "extra" as the first word!"

Ingrid went to the empty office, groaning. "There is one difference, Nikki! 'Extra Shine' is a polish brand! 'Extra Potent', on the other hand, isn't on the shelves anywhere in America!" Ingrid left the office, finding Emma coming back from her counter. She fanned herself with the towels for a moment. Ingrid was about to speak to her when the phone rang. Emma scooted past the girls and answered the phone.

"Oh, come on!" Ingrid shook her head, pulling her pig tails. Charles wiped the sweat off his face with his handkerchief. His head turned to Nikki. "Oi, looks like Ingrid needs to cool her face."

"Sir, can Ingrid and I take a break?"

"You have ten minutes into your shift left. Wait until Abby and Katie get here." He took a brief glance at the door as Abby and Katie came in. "Abby, Katie! Would you mind clocking in early?"

"Of course not, Mr. Mersfield!" The girls said to him. Charles nodded and turned back. "Okay, Nikki, you and Ingrid clock out and take off. Do what you gotta do."

"Thanks!" Nikki grabbed Ingrid's hand and dashed to the clock. Charles sighed and wiped his hands as he walked over to his wife still gabbing. He leaned in to hear some of the conversation. "All right, Sofia! So where are you celebrating?"

Ingrid and Nikki ran out of the diner, their legs lifting as high as they could. After a minute of running, they stopped at their cabin. They came in and found Laura sipping her iced tea on the couch. Nikki ran to the hall, yelling Liza's name. Laura turned her head back and forth. "What's going on?"

"I'll explain." Ingrid began as Nikki came back. "You find her?"

"No, she's gone!" Nikki cried, rushing to the kitchen to look at the freezer. "Please let the coffee ice cream be in here...YES! Found it!"

Laura stood and put her tea down as Nikki scooted with the cup in her hands. Ingrid cheered, fist bumping the co-worker. "Okay, let me check it. 'Mocha-Espresso, Liza.' That's her!"

"I know!"

"Guys!" Laura yelled; her ponytail flipped to the side. "Please...tell me what's going on? Why are you taking Liza's ice cream?"

"We're recalling it." Ingrid answered simply. Laura folded her arms. Nikki groaned and goes. "The ice cream has a special ingredient. The one that makes EVERYONE BONKERS!"

"Shit!" Laura reacted, taking the ice cream. Her lips trembled, remembering that time when she had blueberry ice cream with the same ingredient. That stuff was potent! She remembered how that man's hard penis rubbed her pussy lips the right way. She breathed heavily when she fell back to her world. "Are you all right, Laura?"

"Kinda, Nikki. We need to get rid of it! Let's melt this bitch!"

"What!" The girls cried out. Laura rushed out of the room and went outside. Ingrid chased after her. "Hey! Melting that ice cream is going to take hours! We need to throw it away! Drain it in the sink!" She caught Laura and fell on the ground. Laura screamed and push Ingrid away. Nikki came over, grabbed the pint and went back to the house. She heard Laura yelling out something but couldn't hear it since her ears pounded hard.

She went back into the cabin and walked awkwardly to the kitchen. She went to the sink and opened the lid. She reached for the spigot of the faucet, only to hear bags dropping at the distance. Her eyes widened when she heard squeaks of sneakers. She shook when she turned her head to find Liza rushing to the hall. They made eye contact in a flash and the jogger.

"Nikki?"

"Liza?"

There was a strange silence. What broke it was Liza's loud wind. She groaned and rushed to the room. Nikki gulped and took off, forgetting about the cup in her hand. She went outside as Ingrid and Laura caught up with her. Nikki shook her head. "Don't go in there! Liza's back!"

"She saw you with that cup!" Ingrid cried. Nikki nodded and Laura turned blue. "Oh shit! We need to split!"

They rushed away as quick as they could, screaming. Now, let me tell you good peeps why Liza rushed home early. Yes, she did go to the supermarket to buy some ingredients for Friday's dinner. She picked up ramen, fish and vegetables. The coffee kicked in well. And by the time she was in the car and head to another place, the coffee really kicked in!

So yeah, she went straight home. When she saw Nikki with her ice cream, something was amiss! But, she didn't have enough endurance. Well, one part of her didn't have it. Please try not to imagine what goes on in those five minutes. After that, she took off after them!

She ran everywhere searching for her friends. Her cogwheels clinked into her mind as she ran. She thought to herself what made them take her pint. Her stomach craved for that, even if coffee didn't love her back. When she ran to the edge of the lake, she fell in it.

Liza emerged from the water, panting. She climbed out of it and dropped to her knees. As she rested there, she thought her day couldn't get any worse. Of course, she realized her smartphone was in her pocket and it wasn't waterproof. "Shit!"

Liza dragged herself to the lake's coast. There she shed off her jacket and her top. The clothes dropped on the sand as she moved on. She struggled to take off her shoes due to the heat and exhaustion. She only have her tank top and wet panties when she caught those three girl shaking her ice cream When she moved closer, she could them fighting over it.

"No, don't throw that in the lake! The fish will take it and have many fish babies!" Laura pulled the ice cream. Ingrid pulled it from that girl. "You're not eating this! You don't even like coffee!"