Cookies & Cream Ch. 31

Story Info
The day of the sex king starts!
5.3k words
2.1k
00

Part 31 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chocolate"

Soon, a Friday rolled into a Saturday. At around six, the sun was already up. It rained earlier during the twilight hours. There was dew everywhere. Then in an edge rustic cabin, an alarm went off. That was when Raymond Lafayette's new day began.

Ray stretched his long arms after slapping his face. He turned to climb out of bed. After that, he went on to his usual morning routine. He stripped naked and goes to the bathroom. He dressed into his uniform to start his fresh day for work. He tied his thick dark hair into a ponytail. He even made his hair smell nice, like granny smith apples. Oh yeah, he was ready for the day!

The only problem was his roommate. He knew that sooner or later Rudy would come over to him and give him his peaches. If it was on his day off, yeah! He would love to drop his pants and give him a nice round of hard pounding. The thought of Rudy begging for his cock to suck made him rolled his eyes. This wasn't a good day for that. He'll make up for it when he comes home, he thought.

When he opened the door, he heard someone creeping in the cabin. Oh, great! We have a robber! He shook his head and groaned. Yeah, no, I don't have time for this shit. He followed the creaks and ran to the perp.

"Hands up!"

There was a squeaky shriek. He recognized the voice immediately. He looked over to the girl with long brown hair. She shivered as he looked directly to her big eyes. He groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Miel, what are you doing here?"

"Rudy texted me this morning! He said he missed me. So, I came over here to cheer him up."

"You could have at least called me you would show up this early."

"I don't have your number." Miel said bluntly. Ray mumbled and went to the counter and scribbled in his notepad. He tore off the sheet and gave the paper to Miel. "Here. This is my number. Put it in your contacts."

He turned back and walked to the door. "By the way, Squeaks, if you want to do something sexy to my roommate, may I recommend locking everything? Plus draw his curtains if you're in his bed."

He sighed and grabbed his duffle bag, stepping out of the cabin. After he shut the door, he heard clicks. He liked Miel since she took caution and acted. As he walked, he heard Rudy's moaning Miel's name. He blinked at the cabin. What the hell would she be doing to him?

Well, it turned out, she was rubbing and licking his little star on the couch! She let out moans as she gives her friend her love. In fact, Rudy's moaning was louder than when Raymond could make him! Raymond was jealous yet relived. Rudy had found a friend that can satisfy him for days!

He beamed as he walked his way to work. He didn't mind walking to the place since he enjoyed nature. The sun shone brightly on his face. His hair moved as he swayed. He loved the warmth in the heart of Florida. It was days like this he was glad living there.

He saw a black van driving from the gate. When the van drove in the road, he noticed the vehicle turning to the upper scale cabins. Raymond shrugged and took off. If anything doesn't concern him, then it's nobody's business. He found Billy going out of his cabin and heading to his office. He waved to the councilor and moved on.

When he reached his workplace, he could already smell the steaming breakfast food. Tony must be working a storm, Raymond declared in his mind. He walked around the diner and entered from the back. He greeted the others as they prepared and cooked. Tony waved to his best friend as he fried some potatoes. Abby and Ingrid said their hellos to him as they washed the dishes.

"Raymond?" Charles came out of his office. He was surprised to see Raymond that day. "What are you doing here, lad?"

"I'm here to work, Charles. It's my shift until two."

Charles scratched his head and looked at the schedule sheet. He saw Raymond's name and looked at his times. "Oh! I see it now! Emma must have changed schedule sheets when you were here last time. That's last week's schedule. You're off today and tomorrow. You'll come back on Monday from seven 'til four, son."

"Really?" Raymond made a horse lip flap and face palm. "I thought the schedule was less flexible for summer. What should I do in the meantime?"

Ingrid turned and looked at Ray, smiling. When he turned his head, she went back to washing dishes. Abby watched that exchange like it was a teen drama show. Raymond walked to the door and made his exit. Ingrid bit her lip as Abby stared at her in annoyance.

"When are you going to come out of those clouds, Ingrid?" She asked her when she took a dish to dry it. "You've been in a dream state whenever Ray is around you. You got a crush on him or something?"

"What? No?" Ingrid answered in a snap. She was no longer living in the clouds. "I am an adult! I shouldn't have any crush."

Abby blinked. "Okay? But are you attracted to him?"

Ingrid blew her single strand of hair from her net. "Can you keep this a secret?"

"Of course. I would never tell secrets like this. Now, if when something personal went too far, then I would break the silence."

"Well, this won't go too far. It's only a memory." She came closer and began to whisper to Abby. "I've been having this memory lapse for some time. It concerned Raymond of course. Last Saturday, my sisters and I had an evening of fun. I suggested to play Uno. Course one of the sisters had another idea of it. For some reason, we followed."

Within minutes, Ingrid led Abby to Nostalgia Lane. The girl talked to her co-worker about the game of Strip Uno. She told her all about Raymond joined the game and won most of the game. Ingrid's vivid memory took her to Raymond right between her legs, pleasuring her until she became weak. Her face showed her passion for that. And she wanted it again.

Her conversation brought Abby blushing. Ingrid's body heated up from this. Abby felt the sweat from all of this. All Abby could say was, "When's your next game night? I want to play."

She stopped talking when she caught Tony seeing the two whisper. She gave him the eye which translated "Blab and you die". After scaring Sponge Bob, Abby wiped away the last dish and put it on the stack. She sighed and began talking to her romantic friend.

"You really like Raymond, don't you?"

"I do, Abby. I really do like him. That's why I am going to dress up as Seras Victoria in Billy's annual costume party. Raymond likes to be Alucard and would dress like him."

"Oh, 'Hellsing' again! It's really popular going into its tenth season in September! I've seen some of the episodes. It's violent, but not as violent as the graphic novel on which it was based."

"You read the graphic novel??"

"Well sure! I'm not some goody two-shoes that only reads one book! I bought the novels and...wow! I'm so glad they cranked the violent level down half-way."

I'm not gonna go into any more details in the conversation. Let us focus back on Raymond. He went around the diner when he saw the same van driving to the nearest cabins. He watched the guy parking near the set of cabins and came out of his van. The man with a beer gut grabbed a few equipment from the back and ran over a few things on his instructions. He took a few pieces and went to the door.

"Is there someone in the house?" The guy asked, picking lint off his uniform. A man in his mid-fifties came out of his cabin with his suit. "Yes. My wife is in there. I don't think she needed any travel brochures anytime soon."

"No, Sir. I'm the security guy from the Cay Spy Company. The senator ordered a whole bunch of security cameras to take care of your Flasher problem."

"Well, I'll be! Looks like the Senator scared the councilor into catching that guy in the act finally!"

"Say! Who is this Flasher people are talking about?"

"Haven't you heard? We have a menace that goes around the place and flashes people."

"What??" The security guy dropped his camera. He caught it mid-air and breathed a relieved sigh. "Give me a glass of milk 'cos this bread is hot! Wow! So, a flasher is disturbing the residents and tourists with his body, huh?" He moved on the pathway and started to install a small camera. "That's a kick in the pants!"

"Well, not quite right, Son." The man in the suit said, straightening his tie. "The Flasher used his camera to take pictures of people."

"Huh." The security guy saw a planter and placed the camera right in the fiscus's soil. "I guess they didn't want their pictures taken by the person."

"No, the don't, especially if they were...having special intimacies with one another."

Now, this security guy wasn't the brightest light on a Christmas tree. He did, however, put two and two together after repeating the thought in his head. "He's brave for a pervert." He said at last, putting another small camera in a hanging plant. "I admit he's rather foolish risking himself for a moment of pleasure. I wouldn't even bother if I was his age."

"Neither would I, but today's youth becomes braver with each generation. Hey, back in my day, my friends and I had a bit of thrills, but nothing so serious. The lewdest thing we've ever done was going through a pantie raid."

"What?" The security guy dropped the controller. "You didn't get caught, did you?"

"Almost. My friends, on the other hand raided the wrong house one night. I stood outside and guarded the outside. Next thing I knew, there were screams. My friends jumped off the house and we ran away. The girl later ran into me out of 'coincidence'."

"Oh yeah? Did you keep in touch with her?"

"Oh course. She's my wife."

The man's wife was in the kitchen wiping her glass with her towel. She loved how the sun made her yellow curtains shine. The daisies in her vase bloomed from it. She smiled as she opened the curtains. She loved how the light made her hair shine red. When she saw something next door, her face matched her hair!

Who is that? She thought, her copper eyes squinting. She looked at a person sneaking over the next cabin. She saw something around his neck. Her heart leaped in despair to see a shocking item. It was small but important. It was a camera! She made a squeal and dashed to outside. She ran outside with her apron covering her slim body.

"Frank! Frank!" The woman cried, her red hair loosening from her bun. "I saw him!"

"You mean the security installer? We talked. He and his colleagues are installing cameras all over the camp and our homes. We'll be safe from the Flasher.

"I saw the Flasher! He's sneaking over our neighborhood right now!"

Raymond heard all the woman's yells and walked over to them. "I'll take care of this scoundrel."

The people looked at the unemotional man as he nonchalantly walked between the cabins to find the man. He only did it for two reasons. One, he was bored. Two, he knew well his cabin wasn't too far away. If the Flasher caught Rudy and Miel, he wouldn't forgive himself. He hoped they finished at this time. Little did he knew, their action escalated!

He caught Rudy pressed against the window. His nipples flattened on the cold glass as his cock was rubbed by a soft hand. He saw a pair of boobs beneath his roommate and her hands giving him something such a thrill. Ray must admit, the girl had skills to pleasure his friend. She gave that boy that face!

"Shit!" Raymond whispered, moving on to the woods. He walked gracefully like a stag to the meadow. He figured what the hell? He could practice his moves for the approaching Summerween party. He moved to the trail, looking for any sign of movement. His stealth was so strong, not even the rabbits heard his approach.

He moved along the trail, his eyes lurking for any sign of movement. In the woods, a flash of light caught his eye. He smirked. He knew he caught the flasher for sure. He took off from that path and rushed to the flash's source. His mind was going overdrive at this point! When he found the source, his enthusiasm disappeared. The flash only came from Thomas's camera taking a picture of growing wildflowers.

"Hi, Ray!" Thomas said, looking immensely proud of his project. Raymond made little response to the greeting and just made a wave. Thomas went back to his work, focusing on a beetle crawling on flower's petal. "So, what brings you to this neck of the woods?"

"Would you believe someone saw the Flasher lurking around here?"

"What?" Thomas turned back to the tall man, his eyes surprised. "The Flasher! Are you sure about this?"

"One of the residents saw him sneaking between the cabins. He could be taking pictures of anyone!"

Thomas blushed and placed his camera in his bag. "Gee, I hope this Flasher didn't catch me. Before coming here, I was distracted by two women at the distance. They were so hot with their costumes...and hotter when the took off them."

Thomas made a creepy grin as he thought of them again. I will spare you his thoughts about his memories. I will confess, though, it made me a bit aroused. Enough about my thoughts! I want to focus on Raymond! That and his damn curiosity.

"Where did you see them?" Raymond asked. Thomas pointed to the thick patch of trees. Raymond nodded and started to walk. Thomas stood as the tall man walked deeper in the woods. "Raymond, would you like some assistance?"

"Stay right there." Raymond replied, his head moving enough to see the man at the corner of his eye. "Better still, maybe you can take your project elsewhere."

"Okay." Thomas didn't have to think twice. He ran away as Raymond walked even deeper. The journey was painstaking...to hear and write! The way Raymond described his walk in the woods made me panting and sweaty! I wanted to take off my clothes and dive in the lake! Oh wait...I might be giving you guys the wrong idea! Moving on!

The man took his time to prepare himself for anything! If the girls were making out and whatnot, he needed to warn them. The Flasher might be close by and would strike them at any moment. He flipped his shoulder length hair and prepared what to say.

"All right, Integra! Your time has come!" Raymond stopped at his tracks. He never heard anyone called Integra before. The only Integra he knew was...a character! "Your hunting days are over!"

"Like hell it is!" Another voice boomed. Raymond was too curious for his own good. He rushed in the woods and followed the voices. His eyes were blazing when he saw the light at the horizon. When he saw the lake and a familiar cabin, he stopped. There, he saw where the voices come from.

"Come at me if you can, Camila!" Tabby cried out, running over their homemade obstacle course. Debbie pointed her finger over to Tabby, following her every movement. Tabby took a sharp right turn and she took something out of her pocket. She held a sword and leaped right to Debbie. "That is if you can survive my sword!"

"TIME OUT!" A male voice echoed. Tabby lost her focus and fell right in front of Debbie. Plop went the girl with the glasses! Debbie blew her single strand of loose hair and folded her arms. "Great! There has to be a man to ruin the fun."

Raymond walked over to the course, looking at the tire hill. "What the hell are you two doing?"

"Why should we tell you?" Debbie shot back at him. "Couldn't we have some Saturday without any interference from Mars?"

"Mars is important in this situation when Pan is on the loose taking pictures of the horny nymphs."

Tabby and Debbie blushed and looked down. When they found they were in their underwear, they panicked and searched for their clothes. When she found her satin blouse, Debbie turned to the tall man. "You prick! How dare you made us...so..." Debbie was in a loss of words when she looked at Raymond's eyes. Her eyes increased in size when she stared at him. Tabby walked beside Debbie, covering her lengthy body with a trench coat.

"Raymond?" Tabby wiped her glasses when she spoke. "You saw the Flasher?"

"A couple of people did. All I ask is you be careful. Until the security comes in, we are still vulnerable."

The girls looked down and sighed. They knew he was right and only wanted them to be careful. Debbie picked up her trousers and ran to the RBM cabin. Tabby stayed and smiled with a little blush on her tanned face. "Well, thank you, Ray. It was really awesome of you to set us straight."

"It's what a friend can do." His deep voice soothed the girl to no end. There was something about his voice that would make a woman shudder. Hell! I've talked to Jessica and she claimed he was the only man that made her slightly attracted to him. Slightly because he's always had long hair and only sees his back. But I digress!

"Well, Ray, it's still a bit early. My sisters and I are heading to the real obstacle course to try out our fitness. Maybe I should go back to the cabin and take a break."

"That would be a good idea, Tabby."

"Would you like to come the cabin with me? We can discuss about anything you like."

Tabby was true to her word. She wanted to talk about anything and...EVERYTHING! She was a curious tall girl. A bit flighty yet kind if I remember Lisa saying that. She always talks about one thing for a short amount of time. Then she gets distracted and changed the subject entirely! But if there is any topic she focused on the most, it was Movies and TV. And right now, the topic was the #1 TV show in western television.

"So, what's the deal with this 'Hellsing' sensation?" Raymond asked, sipping his coffee. He didn't have to ask that question to anyone. He knew damn well what the big deal with 'Hellsing'. He only asked that so he could hear another fan's opinion. And hers entertained him.

"What's the big deal?? Ray, you might as well ask me what's the big deal about Wendy's Baconator! 'Hellsing' is THE greatest show in primetime TV decade!"

"Well, I suppose it is, chica. But didn't the first season ended up placed 55 in the ratings?"

"Point taken; the first season was under par with the critics. Ah-ha! But by the time the first season was over, they ended it with a cliffhanger. It was the time Alucard asked Seras if she wanted to live or die. Well, we all knew what she chose?"

Raymond shrugged, pretended not to know about it. Tabby gawked at his feign ignorance. "Come on! That's how the show began the climb to popularity! Because of the Seras cliffhanger, people started to give the show a chance. They watched the previous episodes and...they thought the critics was too harsh."

"Yeah, screw the critics! 'Hellsing' got a cult!"

"Don't poke fun at the 'Hellsing' fans, especially the Crimson Nymphs."

"The what??"

"The Crimson Nymphs! The fan girls that are diehard fans of Alucard's actor. I happen to be one of them. So...watch it, Mister!"

"All right! Ha! I won't poke fun of Alucard. Instead, I can criticize about Integra Hellsing. What's the deal of her running?"

Tabby looked at Ray and giggled. "You're right. Integra would never run to her opponent. She's a smart, strategic cookie! She let her opponents come to her."

"Then...what's with the getup?"

Tabby went a little sly. "I love playing Integra. Pretending to be her."

"That's fine. Do you have the whole costume?"

Tabby played with her long black hair. "Not entirely, I don't. I don't have a blonde wig or the right glasses. Truth be told, I don't think I need one."

"Really?"

"Nope! Because there is a character that looks like me!" She grabbed a TV guide and showed a picture to Raymond. In the page was a woman with Tabby's built and height dressed in Integra's clothes. But she was no Integra Hellsing. She was of West African descent and instead of a sword she had a red dwarf ironwood staff. Her eyes were as golden as Tabby's.

"This is Empress Ramla, prophetess of Mount Nimba. The actress who plays her came from Cameroon and said she enjoys playing her. And playing Ramla, I can see why."

12