Cookies & Cream Ch. 34

Story Info
New faces, more troubles? Or more pleasure?
7.7k words
2k
00

Part 34 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chocolate Marshmallow"

"Good morning!" The pastor opened the door early Sunday morning, a tray of breakfast in hand. Ruth groaned as he put down the tray on the nightstand and opened the lilac curtains. "Yes, Sir, it's going to be a good Sunday. I can feel it. Something on the horizon is coming!"

"Baby." Ruth stretched her arms and looked at her breakfast. It was eggs over easy with two strips of bacon on one plate with some strawberry jammed toast on the side. In another plate, Belgian waffles stacked to the hilt with fruit and whipped cream on top. "Oh, baby, you outdid yourself! You didn't have to make breakfast for me."

"I want to, sweetheart!" The pastor crawled in the bed, kissing his wife. "You did a lot this past week. I want to do some of the work too. It's a marriage and I want to treat you like a queen."

"And I always wanted to treat you like a king when your days are dark." Ruth placed her hands on his cheeks. "Do you remember when we were first married, we had out little tiffs?"

"Yeah. I wasn't so kind to you. I had my father's expectations in my head. You know, 'women should always work at home while man provides'. That kind of deal. You...you were very feisty. That is one of the things I love about you, babe. You're passionate with your views of the world. You want to see equality, peace within parties, our country united. You took care of me while I studied to be a pastor.

"Because of you, I realize the ideology of my father was trash. Women are never second-class citizens. Women are strong in their own ways. They might even want the same rights as men want. Eve wasn't made from Adam's foot so man could step all over women."

Ruth picked up the tray and started eating some bacon. "Yes, and you have changed me too. Back then I was rebellious and wild. My tattoo of my sunflower proved my wild days. I loved to go to parties and club, see the people dancing. I still love to go dancing, but with you by my side. You taught me to be control my temper. You calmed me down when I was at my worst. You stayed with me when I thought I was alone.

"My views of the world isn't as kind as it is now. I believed women should have the power. And out of spite, they could make those males feel how they felt. But, babe, you soon changed my view about men. Not all men are ruthless. Not all of them crave for a piece of tail. And Eve wasn't created by Adam's head so women can control men."

"God knew what he was doing. He picked Adam's rib to create his wife. That way, they can walk side by side."

"And joining at the rib, the couple is unified. It's not just man and woman."

"I agree. The world has changed, and I'm joyful about the expansion of love. Speaking of love, when we finish breakfast, maybe we can make some of our own."

Ruth looked at her husband, biting a waffle with whipped cream. The cream smeared on her upper lip and dribbled down her chin. "Babe, what about your sermon?"

"Don't worry, lover. I know the sermon by heart. I know what to say to the congregation this morning. Right now, I would love to make my Ruth the most beautiful woman in my world."

"And you are my best man in mine." The old couple kissed and laid on the bed. The tray was on the floor with syrup filled plate as the bed rocked beside it. There were moaning and squeaking as the couple made love. Everything turned out splendidly. Unfortunately, during their sexy part of their love making, the phone rang. Ruth's legs coiled around his hips. "Don't answer the phone, honey. Let the machine handle it."

When the answer machine activated, the other line hung up and the dilactone buzzed through the room. The couple shook their heads as the pastor thrusted his manly shaft inside his wife's sexy body. "I hope the call wasn't important." Ruth said. Samuel huffed as he moved his hips more. "Okay, baby, time to step up."

"Oh, yes, Daddy! Churn your wife like butter! Pound me, pound me harder!" Ruth demanded, enjoying his passion. When they were close to a climax, the phone rang again. The pastor cursed at the phone. "Dammit! I'm gonna throw that sucker out the window in a minute!"

"Babe, just answer." Ruth said. "I'll nibble on your neck while you talk."

"Nice to keep me in touch, honeybunch." He turned on his back and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello, Pastor. You remember me?"

The pastor's eyes bulged. "Oh dear, not you!"

"Oh, you do remember me! Well, the grapevine buzzed all day. I heard from it your community is infested with a perverted cameraman."

Ruth, kissed and sucked on her husband's neck. The pastor groaned at the right time. He got it together and replied on the phone. "Listen, we are taking care of our infestation as you call it. We have security installed so that he wouldn't take pictures ever again."

"Which is why I'm intrigued! I saw the vans. Oh, someone posted pictures of them on Facebook. How convenient for me! I will make sure to defend your community."

"Wait a second..." The pastor turned his head as his wife moved under his arm and licked his pit. His boggled as he talked. "Whoa! Well...Hillary, that is rather kind of you. However, we don't know who's doing it."

"I know! When we investigate the whole case, we'll find the perp! And I get to squish him with my toes!"

The caller, Hillary made a maniacal laugh as the pastor shook his head with disbelief. Ruth kept licking his pit as he talked. "Hillary, if it is a strong case as you claim, I say you have some dirt."

"I might. But I won't discuss it via phone. I want to talk about it with the others in person if you don't mind."

"Okay, but why are you calling me?"

"The other people refused to listen to my call. And you obviously know how to spread the word."

"I spread the word of Jesus, not some random gossip!"

"Whatever. Just tell Billy boy I'm coming to Camp Hattawata. Keep in touch."

"I sure will." He hung up the phone. "NOT!"

"Babe, who was that?"

"Hillary Fox, that manipulative lawyer of Reginald's estate's opposition. She is coming here to talk about our problem."

"What problem?"

"Exactly. If feels like she knows something we don't."

Well, believe you me, the pastor wasn't the only person that had a rude awakening. I was sleeping in my bed when my smartphone went off. I was groggy and my arms were numb. It took me forever to officially wake up. And the phone was still tweeting! I sat up and picked up my phone to answer. "What's up?"

"Kendra? Are you okay?"

"LaShawn?" I asked. My own older brother called me out of the blue! He doesn't usually call me. No, I was the one who calls him. It's to let him know I'm doing okay day-by-day. Man, his voice was shaky! "Bro, I'm all right. I didn't get in any painful situation."

"I'm not worried about that. I know you and your high tolerance with pain. What I am worried about is your vulnerability when some pervert is still out in the woods somewhere."

That woke me quick. "Say that again. I dare you."

"Kens, why didn't you tell me there was a pervert that took a naked picture of you?"

"LaShawn, we're taking care of the problem. We got cameras everywhere. This Flasher will be captured."

"Well, if this is the result of this Flasher going around, then this is worse than I thought! I'm coming over."

"Hold on, don't go overprotective on me! You're not going to tell our parents about this, are you? Did you? Oh, you told them??"

"No, baby sis. Ruining their summer vacation would the last thing I want to do! I'm coming over by myself. When I get there, I'll crush him!"

"No! LaShawn!" I cried. There was no answer on the other end. He hung up the call. He was serious when he said he was coming. I came out of the room to tell my friends about this, but I heard them yelling. Those were the same calls I received! Only they said in their native tongue. After a brief silence, Rosa and Yuki came out and saw me with my phone in my hand. They pointed at me and cried out, "You too?"

"You too?" I replied, waving my phone. "LaShawn called me and he's coming over from Savannah to protect me. I guess he forgot about John."

"Is he the only one coming over?" Rosa asked me.

"Yeah."

"At least you have one sibling coming. I, on the other hand, have three! And they're all coming over!"

Now Yuki and I heard about Rosa's siblings. Paco, the oldest, was part of a notorious gang. Well, he changed his life around when Rosa hit puberty, but he still had his little friend. Yasmine, Rosa's only sister, was part of the Columbian Army Reserve. I'm telling you; she is a bear when you face her. And Juan? I remember Juan! Her little bro turned nineteen this past February! And he had a black belt. Yuki and I slumped on the wall. I blew my bangs out of my right eye. "Good grief, girl! Your family is vicious! You might want to control them when they're with us!"

"They know you. You can trust them not hurting you. The only person they have their eye on is that pervert."

"My sister too!" Yuki cried out. "That was Mitsuaki! She saw a news feed on Facebook!"

"Oh no!" Rosa grumbled. "Does she have a black belt too?"

"Oh no! She works in an anime company!"

We fell on the floor. We glared at the girl. "Are you kidding me?" Rosa cried out to her. "So, your sister is coming to the US to give you a hug and some hot tea and sashimi or whatever comfort food Japan has!"

"She is coming with her posse."

"Posse!" I gasped. I did remember Yuki's sister being part of the group. Once, I talked to Mitsuaki and she was in the middle of a project, so she claimed. It was on Skype and Yuki was out somewhere. There was some background noises and some chattering behind her. So I would assume the people behind her were her posse. "You mean her friends from work? And they're animators too?"

"Yeah! And Kinto!"

"Who the hell is Kinto!" Rosa and I asked her. Yuki groaned. "That's Mitsuaki's manager slash boyfriend. They decided to take a flight to Orlando and rush to help out with the Flasher problem."

"Didn't you say the problem is solved?"

"I did, but they are coming for a different reason. This is where you are concerned, Kendra."

"What? Me?" I got so confused. Yuki blushed and curled her blonde hair. "Well, what does a group and animators want from me?"

"I should mention the anime company they're working on...is for adult audience."

"Uh-oh!" Rosa exclaimed. "I need to pop some popcorn for this!"

"Stay!" I barked. I breathed through my flared nose. "Yuki, you didn't mention anything about my journal, did you?" Yuki bit her lip and looked away. I was upset about this upcoming news. "Yuki, please tell me you didn't tell them about my...juicy journal!"

"Well, I may have slipped that info to my sister, and that pique her interest."

"What did you slip exactly?"

Yuki inhaled. "'I'm really in a good mood, especially when I read what Kendra wrote in her notebook."

"Hey! I'm going to make popcorn for my siblings! They may want to hear this!"

"No, they don't!" I cried. "Yuki! That's my tidbits in there! And there are fantasies in there that your posse won't find hentai worthy!"

"Oh no?" She picked up a notebook and flipped some pages. "'"Reggie, my Rose is wilting. Will you tend it tonight?" She took her husband's hand and placed his fingertips right on her pink folds. The man was shocked as his wife brushed his hand with her wet lips pushing forward. "Megan...what's gotten into you?" "In a moment, your cock."' You call this boring?"

"Where did you get that?" My voice cracked; my face flushed red. Yuki closed the notebook. "I borrowed it while you were sleeping last night."

I gawked as Rosa roared with laughter. I could tell she was amused by what I've written. 'My rose is wilting'? LOL Yep, this is popcorn worthy! And don't deny it, Kendra! I'm making popcorn...right after church!"

Man, do we need church that time. We got dressed our very best and prepared for the day. We didn't eat very much, just a bit of chips and some orange juice to keep up our energy. We took our handbags and prepared to leave when we heard honking outside our cabin. We opened the curtains at the living room window and oh my word! I guess the Flasher is getting famous!

"Hello, Kendra!" A pair of hands waved. The two women waving were our previous sisters of Eta Lambda Phi. One was Indian/Sri Lanka decent, while the other came from Thailand. Their names are Saisha and Raja. We put our smiles on for them, but inside we were embarrassed.

We ran outside and gave our older sisters big hugs. "My goodness it's good to see you!"

"When I saw your car, I was so shocked!" Saisha admitted. Raja, her short hair in spikes and messy, piped up. "We came here to relax! Our new jobs are so stressful!"

Well, our jaws fell on the ground. It turned out they worked for a high fashion company and their environment was hostile! It was a cushy job, so I was told, but their boss was anything but diversely open-minded. Apparently he was bias to people born in Southeast Asia. Flabbergasted! But we were glad Saisha and Raja decided to take a break from their job. At least they didn't know there was a pervert on the loose.

Meanwhile, at the Eta Lambda Phi cabin, Elizabeth talked on the phone while Kimberly made breakfast for the group. Pam stretched her arms and yawned as Katie texted on her tablet. Nikki ate some of the cheesy eggs and Amanda drank her grape juice. Melissa looked at her mirror and decided which lipstick suited her best for the day. Hannah and Leda read a joke book Nikki brought. They laughed as soft as the could as Elizabeth still chatted away.

"Look, sweetie, it's not what you think. We got this under control. What was that? You think so? Come on, do you really know that it is the truth? You can't trust the internet all the time! Remember that bankruptcy claim from the mail post? That was a lie! They never were bankrupt!"

The girls looked at Elizabeth as her face showed signs of frustration. Kimberly walked to her sister and hugged her. The girl appreciated her sister's care. She proceeded to talk. "Hey, listen, if you want to come over here and visit us, you can. But please don't come here for the purpose of catching the guy. The cameras will do the job for you. Yeah, uh-huh. Oh, okay! You found the ice cream parlor! That's a good reason to come over! Yeah, we will see you later. Bye-bye."

"Who was that?" Lindsey asked with her hands. Both sisters moved around the island and joined the sorority. "Remember Raye?"

"Raye?" Penny said. "That senior who graduated when we were Freshmen?"

"The same. She's in Phoenix working for a makeup production company. And she decided to take a vacation here. And no, she won't kill the Flasher. I convinced her."

Most of the girls sighed with relief as Katie turned off her tablet. "You'll never believe this, girls! Bainbridge contacted me!"

"Bainbridge?!" They all cried. Pam dropped her fork. "That's the most popular boy in our university! Why did he talk to you?"

"We're close friends. I help him out with academics, he helps me build my confidence."

"Hence the bravado about the shower gangbang." Brandie's light bulb came on bright. Katie sneered at that fib. "Can we not?? Okay, well, he's coming here on his own accord and become the bear for us."

"What type?" Penny got excited! "Will he be a Kodiak bear or a teddy bear?"

"I doubt he can crush some balls as a Snuggle mascot." Pam retorted, shoving her oatmeal down her throat. Outside the cabin, a black Subaru drove by. The radio blasted on the car while the drive bopped to it. She looked around and found the right cabin. She flipped her braids and turned on the path. When she parked her car and stepped out.

The woman was tall, her long braids daggling passed her butt. Her intense fire red eyes looked around the place as she took off her sunglasses. She rubbed her tattooed arm as she walked to the Rho Beta Mu cabin. "Watch out, bitches." She said, smirking. "When you cross Winnie or her friends, she will crush your-"

"Nertz!" Robin dropped her phone, trembling. Rayna yawned and scratched her head. Her bulge was showing in her panties as she looked at her partner. "Who was that?"

"That's our manager, Fernando! He's coming here!"

"Oh no! He's not going to make us cut our vacation short, is he?"

"No! He's coming with extra guards! The Flasher is screwed!"

Rudy got off the phone as the sun rose above the wisteria trees. He smiled when Miel woke up beside him. She gave him a peck on his lips and cuddled with him. "You were awesome, Rudy. I want to do this again soon."

"I'm so happy we got to play yesterday! You were so wild!"

"I never knew I had it in me! I thought I would be less intense. Um, by the way, who was that on the phone?"

"That's my friend, Cecil. He's coming over here to make sure I'm all right."

"Well, that's good to hear your friend is visiting you."

"But-"

"It's okay. We need to get up anyway. I can't wait to hear the pastor again. He's so loving and kind when he told us stories about David. He's going to talk about Solomon next!"

Rudy pulled Miel close to him and rub her shoulders. "When the sermon is over, can we do this again?"

"You don't have to ask!" She hugged him and kissed his lips. "You are too sweet to be left alone! I can't wait for that either!"

"You and me both!" Rudy blushed red as she rubbed his chest. "I think we should take a shower. You a hot shower, me a cold one."

Miel laughed and kissed him again. "You're funny. I'll be at the Rho cabin to take one. We can meet after church."

"Deal!" Rudy said with excitement. As Rudy jumped out of bed and get dressed, Saul received a call from his cabin. "Yeah okay, I'll tell them."

"Tell us what?" Kevin asked, picking his teeth. Saul hung up the phone. "That was Phillip. He and Rich decided to come over here."

"How did they know about this place, dude?" Kevin asked. "And aren't they football players?"

"Yeah, but those two are my friends. I told them about this place...and now they want to get laid."

"Beach orgy?"

"Oh yeah, that's what they want to be part in if they get the chance."

On the other side of the camp, a car came in. Patti walked out of her house as the driver came out of her car. She was slim and feminine with a dress. In her hands was a fresh baked apple pie. She gave Patti a grin. "Hello Patti!"

"Betty!" She gave her friend a hug. She jumped and cried. "Oh my God! Betty, I miss you! I thought you were visiting your in-laws in Maine!"

"Change of plans, hon! Martin and I divorced a month ago after one too many insults. He told me I was a worthless wife. I replied 'Then go fuck yourself. I'm done!' And then here I am!"

"Wow! You finally listened! I told you he was a prick!"

"I know. I should have done this long ago! I feel more alive than ever! I'm free!" The two women hugged again and laughed. Another housewife came out of the house to see the source of the cackling. She flashed a smile when she saw her old friend. "BETTY!"

"HOPE!" Betty cried and they hugged again. "Oh my God!" She sniffed Hope's red curls. "Wow, you changed your shampoo!"

"Do you like it? It's wild citrus! It's great when Frank does my hair in the shower."

Betty and Patti giggled and pulled Hope into the group. "Spill, Hope, Spill! I miss our sexy talks!"

The three women went through Patti's gate and walked up the stairs gabbing. At the entrance a red mustang beeped at the councilor cabin. Billy opened the door without his shirt and his mouth covered in toothpaste. He was annoyed with unexpected visitors. At the same time, though, he was excited about the upcoming events. He put on a smile and gave the driver decent curtesy.