Cookies & Cream Ch. 44

Story Info
It takes one dirty phone call to create magic!
5.1k words
2k
00

Part 44 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Black Cherry"

Claire woke up from her sleep when she heard Becky's alarm clock. She groaned as she got out of bed. Her room was connected to Jessica and Becky's room with a conjoined bathroom. She went through the bathroom to get to their bedroom. Her reason was to give Becky a piece of her mind about the loud alarm. But as Claire opened their bedroom door, Jessica beat her to it.

"Do you have to set the alarm that loud??" Jessica asked her, her mask still on her face and her hair up in loose curls. "The whole neighborhood heard it!"

"How else can I hear it, Jess? I'm a deep sleeper you know."

Claire cleared her throat and walked it the room. "You might want to turn your alarm down. Some people don't get up this early."

Becky put on her jogging shorts and grabbed her watch. "Next time you two sleep, put a pair of earmuffs." She said simply, putting on her buds and put on her tunes. When she exited the room and started to jog, Jessica and Claire stared at the open door.

"This is the third time she's turned up her volume! Is she always this inconsiderate?" Claire asked. Jessica sighed and shut the door. "She doesn't realize she is inconsiderate."

"Oh really?" Claire thought about it and snapped her fingers. "Well, we can get her back to become considerate. You remember my friend Trisha, right? She is coming later today. When I tell her about this, she'll figure out a way to get back at her for us."

"You think she'll learn her lesson to be more considerate?" Jessica asked as they walked to the kitchen. Claire opened the fridge and poured herself some orange juice. "You'll bet. She knows about mind rewiring. Got it from her father."

At the camp entrance, an Uber car stopped over at the check-in cabin. Jeremy moved over to the car. "Good morning, Sir, welcome to Camp Hattawata. May I have your confirmation?"
The woman at the back rolled down her window and took off her sunglasses. "Sure. But in future I want to be called Ms."

Jeremy heard the Russian accent and cleared his throat. "Oh dear! How silly of me! Well...Ms., do you have a confirmation paper?"

"Yes." The woman handed over her confirmation paper which had her information. "If I remember right, I have cabin 403."

Jeremy checked her paper. "Ah-ha! Ms. Trisha Lebedev! It is indeed your cabin. I'll grab your key right away."

Trisha rolled her eyes and mumbled "He better." She crossed her smooth leg and looked at the place. "It is peaceful here. I can use some quiet."

The driver nodded his head. The poor bastard had to listen to her talking on her phone call after call. Some she spoke in Russian...extremely loud Russian. Oh yes, our Trisha Lebedev was some shrewd model turned to businesswoman! He could use a vacay after hearing her eardrum smashing voice!

Jeremy handed over the key and bowed to her. "Thank you for choosing to stay at Camp Hattawata." He then turned a little, but then his mind got sharp. "Oh right, I almost forgot (Ahem)! This week is Jungle Week. This coming Friday, we will have festive dinner to celebrate the Congo rainforest."

Trisha blinked her eyes. "I do believe I have something for that occasion, Mr...What is your name?"

"It's Major Burns."

"Major!" Tricia's red lips turned into a smile. "Okay, well, nice chatting with you." When the old gentlemen turned away to the check-in counter, she scoffed. "The camp has weekly themes? How childish! Where do they come up with that?"

She looked at the window and found Kameron swinging on a tire swing and dove into the water. She watched the man as he swam to the coast. When he resurfaced, he was naked. Tricia's eyes boggled and she turned away as the car turned.

"It's one of those camps." She said, her face red from embarrassment. "Claire didn't say anything about this place being a nudist resort!"

The Uber driver stopped in front of Jessica's cabin as Becky returned from jogging. The driver got out of the car and started unload the trunk. Becky stared at the luggage set as the woman came out of the blue car. She said something in Russian to the guy and paid him a Ben Franklin. The man thanked her and went back into the car.

"Ah, so here it is." Tricia picked up her luggage and walked to the steps. Becky frowned and ran to her. When she jumped in front of Tricia, the latter stepped back with alarm. The two women stared at each other, neither of them moving an inch. Tricia gripped her luggage handles and her eyes squinted.

"Move aside, Peter Pan." Tricia suggested nastily. "I'm going in there."

"Not until you tell me why." Becky folded her arms. "This is my cabin. I won't let any stranger enter my cabin."

"Are you Jessica Knight?"

"No."

"Then it's not your cabin, is it, loser?"

"I'm her partner! She and I rented this cabin and soon we'll own it!"

"Well, good for you. Maybe you can sign your name first before this Jessica."

Claire came out of the cabin and went down the stairs. "Tricia? Hey! How are you??"

"I was fine. NOTE, I said 'was'." Tricia folded her arms after pointed to Becky. Yeah, she was the pinpoint of her emotional change. Becky rolled her eyes and turned to Claire. "She's your friend?" She asked like she was bored and annoyed.

"Not only my friend, but my BFF!" Claire hugged Tricia and took one of her bags. "Come on, let's cheer up and go see the sights of Camp Hattawata!"

"I want to pack first, Claire." The newcomer pointed out. Claire knew about that. "Oh yes! Well, we'll unpack your things in my room. We're bunkmates by the way."

"Oh joy! Bunkmates..." Tricia made a little sarcasm as she followed her friend to the cabin. "How nostalgic!"

"Enjoy rejuvenating yourself, Tricia." Becky grinned. Tricia snapped her head. "Shut up!"

Becky rubbed her hands and grinned, snickering as Jessica came out of the cabin. "So, you have met Tricia, huh? Are you two on friendly terms?"

"Ha! As if!" Becky answered. "We're complete opposites! I'm an active sporty gal and she's this first class, conservative snob!"

Jessica blinked at her as her lover stomped over to the bathroom. "You're heading to the shower?"

"No, I'm going to build a 3-D model of the Taj Mahal!" Becky slammed the bathroom door. A wreath that was on the door fell to the floor. When Claire came back and saw the oak leaves broken from the branch wreath from the floor. The ribbon holding the wreath was torn.

"I just swept the whole floor!" Claire pouted and swung her apron over her shoulder. She was used to living with Jessica and her girlfriend for some time. She may be a model, but she had an upbringing of hard work. She put her job application to a nearby sales rep in the Mall of the Millennium. She did part of the housework helping Jessica around the house. "My vacuum is going to have nightmares cleaning all of those sticks!"

"That's Becky's handywork." Jessica slummed on the island, reading one of her favorite books. "Did you tell Trish the plan?"

"Yeah, and she's all for it. And she has the perfect lesson for that inconsiderate girlfriend of yours."

"So, what's the plan?" Jessica looked at her friend with a smirk. Claire came closer to her buddy. "I'll let you in what she's planning this moment."

Meanwhile, in the shower, Becky stood under the shower and washed away the dirt on her skin. She felt calmer when the water beaded down on her naked body. The suds moved away from her small breasts. Her legs parted as the shower head reached her trimmed mound. She felt excited as she kept going. She had random thoughts about her sexual fantasies. First it was about Jessica and how she would let Becky kiss and suck on her breasts. Then her mind drifted to feel her own breasts being fondled by a stranger.

Her moan woke her from her wet daydream. She put the shower head back to its place and turned off the shower. She sighed as she opened the curtain to put on the towel. But when she saw the towel racks, all four towels were gone. She panicked and searched for the old towels in the hamper. Nothing. She looked under the sink and there were cleaners and washcloths. She looked at all the shelves in the closet, and not one shelf had a single rag.

"WHERE ARE ALL THE TOWELS!" She yelled. She covered her bits with fans she found on the wall. Jessica, Claire and Tricia were around the island sipping their tea as she walked to them. "You three, talk! Where are the towels on the racks?"

"How many times did you use one of the towels?" Claire asked. Becky groaned. "I used that towel three times now!"

"In a day?" Tricia raised her eyebrow. Becky became angry. "In a week!"

"Well, we put the towels in the washer along with the rest of the towels."

"But...we don't have a washer!"

Jessica smirked. "Well, while you were having your shower, we decided to take the towels down to the laundromat. We have a beeper right here!" Claire raised the black circular gadget with an alarm. "When our laundry's done, we'll grab them."

"And how long would that take??"

"Why, do you need that towel?" Claire asked innocently.

"DUH! I'M NAKED! I NEED TO DRY OFF!"

"Well, why don't you be like the majority of the community and air dry your body outside?" Tricia suggested. "I saw them...not a pretty sight to me."

Becky growled and walked past the trio, grabbing the beeper. "If anyone would need me, I'll be in the laundromat for the towels!" When she left, the three giggled. They clinked their teacups and sipped their teas. Jessica turned to Tricia. "You are a God send! Do you think you can convince Becky to be more decent?"

"Well, if it takes her not to crank up the volume in the morning, I'll convince her. And trust me. I have more in store for that girl." She grinned as she stared at the lemon in the tea.

From the Knight cabin, the trail would continue until it reached the end. At that end was a retro laundromat. The place ten washers and ten dryers. There was even a special dryer that does dry cleaning! This was one of the special rooms that was clothing optional. So, Becky fit right in.

She sighed and leaned over the washer that had the towels. She tapped her fingers on the washer as the machine vibrated in the rinse cycle. That made her body moving. Becky did not like vibrations the machine made. Her body lost her concentration on her thoughts. The waiting for the towels made her day bad. When the washer was done and as she put the towels into the dryer.

"One more towel and then I'm good." She said in delight as she pulled the blue towel out of the washer. She threw and closed the door. She set the dial of the dryer to the appropriate setting and started the dryer. Well of course she knew how to set dryers! She has been washing clothes since she was ten. ("My mom always told me I should do my responsibilities before reaching adulthood. So, that's how I knew about dryers.")

"Becky?" A voice came to her direction. The woman quickly turned around in her birthday suit, darting at the person who called her. It was Theresa with a hamper of clothes. Both women blushed as the third woman entered the laundromat. Her sleek light green hair went straight down past her behind. Her eyes green as emeralds. Her lips were red as a velvet cake.

"My, my!" The woman chortled with an arm on her hip. "Theresa, you didn't tell me this place was clothing optional."

Theresa folded her arms puffed. "Well, you looked at that picture, didn't you?"

"I thought it was only a rumor." The woman chimed, her grin flashing. She swayed her hips in her tight pink skirt as she headed to Becky. "Kind Belle, would you be a lamb and teach me how to work a washer? I'm afraid of soaking my underwear the wrong way."

"Charlotte." Theresa breathed with contempt. Now her friend, Charlotte, acted a LOT like Blanche Devereaux. She was oversexed, flirtatious, and shall we say...a drama starter? She grinned as she gave her hamper of panties to Becky.

Becky stared at Charlotte as the stranger propped her light pink tee on her naked breasts. Becky felt the woman's hard nipples. She happened to glance down that thin layered shirt. She didn't wear a bra! Becky chuckled in an awkward voice.

"Well!" Becky said with a grin and her hand behind her head. "Theresa, who is your braless friend over here?"

Theresa rolled her eyes and gestured to her. "This is my best friend from Georgia State, Charlotte Ross. Charlotte, this is Becky...one of my friends' lovers." That remark made her smirk. Charlotte turned to her friend and grabbed her hamper. "Really? She's taken?"

"Yepper. I know your boyfriend dumped you the same time Alex and I divorced. That does NOT mean you have to grab the first forbidden fruit to drop by."

Becky tried to cover herself as Theresa scolded her horny, heart broken friend and she found a couple of detergent bottles. She grabbed them and covered herself with them as the women talked. Their conversations were quite shocking, and she paid attention to them.

"It's so not fair!" Charlotte folded her arms. "That guy, Curtis guy really got me good. Didn't even deny cheating on me with a girl he found on Tinder! He told me I was too boring for him and said I never gave the attention he deserves! I cooked and cleaned for him! I was willing to be a good housewife for him, you know?"

"I know! But...you just got out of the relationship. You need to take things slow."

"Well, Curtis obviously moved on before we broke up! Why shouldn't I? Besides..." She smirked over to Theresa. "You got over Alex rather quick when that lifeguard came in."

Becky laughed. "Dusty??" She cried. "Theresa, he's about fifteen years younger...you are awesome!"

Theresa wasn't amused by the giddy naked girl who dropped the detergent bottles. She simply sighed in embarrassment. "Why do you care?? He's my fantasy!"

"Oh?" Charlotte stroked Theresa's chin. "Like that Belgian waffle you fucked the other day?"

"Charlotte!"

"Whoa!" Becky gasped and her hands covered her mouth. "Spill, girl, spill!"

"Oh, good Lord!" Theresa gawked over Becky's new concerned enthusiasm over her love life. "Becky, why on Earth would you want to know what Jules and I were doing??"

"Jules! YES!!" She fell on the floor laughing. "I knew you and that guy are a thing!"

Theresa went irate over Becky's out-of-bounds nature. "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

Charlotte cooed as she pressed her finger on Theresa's white T. "What's this? Is someone getting turned on by the name of...Jules?"

Theresa gasped and slapped her friend's hand. "The place is freezing in here!"

"No, it's not." Becky said. "It's hotter than Okinawa in August."

"KNOCK IT OFF!" Theresa cried. Charlotte and Becky now were intrigued. They giggled as the moved toward her. "Come on...girls...this isn't fair!"

"Why isn't it fair?" Becky smirked as she stared at Theresa's hard nipples through her shirt. "Is it the fact that the name 'Jules' get you hot?"

Theresa squirmed and crossed her legs. She could feel her pussy starting to convulse before Charlotte pulled her chin to look into her eyes. Her face showed her a sad smile. "Theresa, you still need this more than I do. Alex treated you so wrong. And where is Jules?"

Theresa panted and felt her underwear getting wetter. "I...I think Jules is out and about around Miami. He said...he said he's having a conference meeting with a group of...International professors."

"A conference meeting, huh?" Charlotte chuckled as she started to move her hands inside Theresa's shirt and fondled her round breasts. "Mmm, Well, in that case, how 'bout we call him?"

"Oh!" Becky giggled over this. "Are we talking about what I think you're talking?"

"Right, baby!" Charlotte snatched Theresa's phone from her shorts pocket. "She should talk dirty to him."

"In the middle of a meeting?" Theresa's eyes froze over her reflection on her smartphone. "I...I...should I FaceTime him?"

"Nah." Charlotte and Becky shook their heads. Becky smiled. "Ring him up and talk sweetly to him. And, if you're up to it, moan as if he's going down on you."

"Hello!" A voice rang from the entrance. Claire moved in the laundromat with a concerned look on her tanned face. "Becky? Are you okay? Jess, Trish and I started to get worried."

Becky groaned and moved away from the other women. "Why are you worried about me?"

"You were taking too long." Jessica came in and hugged her naked girlfriend. "We thought something must have happened to you."

Becky glanced over as Tricia who was leaning against the door. "Apparently, us ice queens have a soft spot for you. We were only trying to make you more considerate toward your...bunkmates as Claire call it." She gave her a smug look. "Be thankful you got a companion that cares about you."

"Ah geez." Becky smiled as Jessica nibbled her neck. "So that's what that prank was about? Wow, I'm...I'm sorry about that alarm."

"And I'm sorry I snapped at you." Jessica's guilt filled eyes stared into her lover's. "Do you think we can bury the hatchet?"

"Yeah, gorge." Becky fondled Jessica's bum cheeks. "I think we can manage." She turned to Theresa and Charlotte, the former of which trembled her fingers while she pressed the digits. "Girls, I think we need to help Theresa."

"Is she still stung over that piece of garbage that divorced her?" Claire asked. Oh yeah, word traveled fast in the small community.

"Oh, she's way past Alex the not-so-great!" Jessica retorted. "I know that look! It's that same look I saw when she was with Dusty."

"No." Becky whispered to her girl. "It's not Dusty she's pining for now...it's Jules."

Tricia looked at Theresa flushing red as Charlotte helped her press the digits. She could tell that girl was nervous about calling. She walked over to the friends. "Delay that call." She said simply in a cool tone.

"Oh, thank goodness!" Theresa bent over on the table and sighed loudly. Charlotte frowned with disappointment. "Oh phooey, Theresa! You can't be anxious about calling Jules forever! You need to do this sometime!"

"I know." Theresa inhaled and arched her back. She combed her thick dark green hair. "I've never done this before. I've never even talked dirty to Alex."

"On the phone."

"No." Said the poor woman with jittery fingers. Tricia nodded. "I can understand your anxiety. It's like any other struggle of life. It takes a lot of tries and a lot of effort to make you encourage yourself. That is what you need, my comrade, some good encouragement."

"Gee, thanks." Theresa said with a small smile. "You seem rather nice."

"I'm not, I am only observant. My name is Tricia. Close friends call me Trish for short."

Claire grinned and moved to doorway. "Girls, I think we have a solution back at the cabin." She moved out. "Actually, our solution is in the freezer."

Claire's answer for Theresa's energetic nerves was right in the center of the table. The girls stared at the cool gold Cookies & Cream bin with sweet ice cream inside. Claire opened it up and the dark red cream popped in front of the. The aroma was strong yet rather sweet. There were bits of dark red fruit with the cream. The flavor was-

"Black Cherry?" Tricia asked her friend as she stared at the cream. "I've heard about cherries, but not black cherries."

"Trust me, Tricia. Black cherries are sweeter than Bing cherries. That's why you'll love this. You love black cherries, don't you, Jessica?"

Jessica coughed. "I haven't eaten these cherries since college. I hope my tastebuds didn't change." She dipped her spoon in the cream and started to taste. The cherry blending with the cream was nostalgia in her mouth! The Black Cherries danced around her tongue before she chewed them. The juices spilled all over the tastebuds before she swallowed it. "Oh wow! If this doesn't give me an orgasm, I don't know what else will?"

"Does that mean we can dig in?" Charlotte took her spoon and was about to dip, but Claire shook her head. "Oh no, Charlotte, Theresa needs to calm down her nerves. Let her take the first crack."

12