Cookies and Milk

Story Info
Sleepy, pregnant girlfriend needs her bf to help her sleep.
4.5k words
4.66
61.9k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
numonebun
numonebun
47 Followers

She was lying on the bed, taking a nap as usual. Being pregnant has made her exhausted and she has been taking lots of naps lately. She was wearing his t-shirt which was 3 sizes too big on her 5'2" petite frame, making it the perfect napping outfit. On the plus side, it smelled like him, too,

He walked by the bedroom, saw her on the bed and leaned on the doorway. "Mmm, baby. You need another nap today? Your body must be going through so much." The sympathy in his voice was visible on his face.

"I've been trying to nap for like an hour. I'm so sleepy but my breasts have been really achey and tight feeling today. I can't figure out why and I'm not allowed to take pain medication." She was pouting a little in her misery. It was a helpless feeling.

"Awww, my poor baby girl. Here, let me massage them. It might help." He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. He pulled down the blanket to reveal the loose t-shirt over her slightly rounded belly. She wasn't showing too much yet, especially when she wore his t-shirts.

"Is it okay if I lift your shirt?" She got cold so easily that he always wanted to make sure she could handle being naked. He rubbed her shins instinctively trying to keep her warm.

"Yes, please. Thank you for doing this, love." She smiled so gratefully that his heart melted a little. How could he not help her out? They were in this together and she was going through so much. He was amazed at how positively she was handling all these changes.

"Of course, baby...now, let's get you feeling better." He smiled back at her, admiration filling every crease in his smile. He reached over to the closest breast to him and examined it. They were both looking a little more swollen than usual - slightly filled, even.

"Have you massaged or squeezed your breasts at all? Or did you fall asleep on them?"

He was still caressing her breast as he waited for her to think. "...No, I don't think so...I've been too scared to touch them because they ache so much."

"Hmm...okay. Let me do some massaging and if that doesn't work, I'll call the doctor and see what he says." She loved him for being so caring and attentive.

He put one hand underneath her small, B-cup sized breast and used his other hand to feel around, kind of like a breast exam. She flinched a little from the pressure she felt. He was watching her face to monitor her pain. He kept massaging, a little harder this time, thinking he might find a knot or something that needed working out. She whimpered a little, trying to hold it back so he wouldn't worry.

"Oh - hey, sweetheart. Did that hurt? I need you to tell me when - wait...my hand is a little wet. What is that?" He examined his hand and noticed a little white droplet on his index finger. She saw it, too.

Her face started to turn red as she realized what was happening. "Oh..."

"Baby...awww...baby, you're starting to lactate. I knew you'd be getting close to that time in the pregnancy but it completely slipped my mind." His voice turned tender and very loving. He was so busy examining the droplet he hadn't noticed her face until now.

"Hey," he chuckled softly, "you silly little thing. Why are you embarrassed?" He caressed her cheek, gazing deeply into her eyes to try and read her.

"Because, I've never lactated before...I feel like I don't even know my body anymore." Her body was changing so fast that she could barely keep up. And she felt like she should've known she'd be lactating soon. She couldn't believe that she had to get him to figure it out for her. She felt so inadequate.

He was looking at her with so much love and understanding. He wanted to take away all these negative emotions she was feeling and help her to enjoy this time in her life.

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry you feel that way...but...you know, there are some really great things that can come out of this."

"Oh yeah, like what?" She was not convinced.

"Like...taking all the naps in the world." He laughed out loud but she didn't laugh back.

"Nah, I'm just joking, baby." He was still chuckling. "But on a more serious note, you look really sexy like this. I can't keep my eyes off of you."

A smile was starting to creep up on her face.

"And...sex is supposed to feel amazing right now." He said, tenderly.

"Really? Where'd you hear that?" Her face was starting to turn red again just thinking about having sex while pregnant. She had definitely thought about it and been horny but she didn't know how he would feel about it and she didn't know how to ask for it without feeling really self-conscious.

"The doctor told me after you stepped out of the room at our last check in." He was caressing her cheek again.

"What?! How can a doctor talk about stuff like that? And what's he doing telling you that kind of stuff? He's my doctor!" She was starting to get worked up, knowing that it wasn't good for her but not being able to help it. Her emotions escalated much without her permission these days.

"Hey, shhh. Baby, I need you to relax for me, ok?" He waited for her to take a few deep breaths like they had practiced.

"When you walked out to use the bathroom, we were just having a little guy talk and it casually came up. He was speaking from experience, and to be honest, it made me feel a lot better about this."

"What do you mean it made you feel better about this?" Her face dropped. Was he having second thoughts?

He could read her face like a book. "Oh my god, you're so silly baby, I am not talking about having second thoughts about us. I'm just saying that...you've been really sexy lately and it's turned me on so much seeing your body change and watching you handle it with such grace. You're glowing, baby. But I didn't want to burden you with my horny needs and most importantly, I didn't want to hurt you in any way. I didn't know if it would even be okay to have sex while you were pregnant given the pain you've been in lately. So, I was just talking to the doctor about it and he said sex would actually help you feel better." His hand moved to her inner thigh and he gently massaged it, knowing how tight she gets there. It felt so good she had to try and suppress a moan. She was craving physical touch and it was such a relief to hear that he was, too.

"So...you actually want my body this way?" She asked, timidly. She still felt self-conscious since she was always tired and constantly bloated and now she had achey, lactating boobs.

"Yes, princess. A thousand times yes. I want to make love to this beautiful, sexy, radiant body. I want to make you feel so good. I want to take care of you in every way that I can. And in every way that you need."

He was saying all the right things, and his hand was still massaging her inner thigh. Her eyes started to roll back a little and she pursed her lips to hold back another moan.

"Y'know...it's okay for you to moan for me. In fact, I encourage it. I want you to be as loud as you want. I want to be able to hear your pleasure, baby." He adjusted himself on the bed so that he was laying on his side, next to her. He moved his hand up a little to feel her panties.

"Oooh, baby. You are so wet...you are so fucking wet for me. Does it turn you on knowing I want to use my cock to pleasure this pregnant little body of yours?" This time, she let out a loud, slow moan. Her head went back a little. It had been quite a few months since they had done anything this intimate.

He used this chance to start kissing her neck as he gently moved his finger up and down her panties. "That's it, baby, let it out. I love you so much." He whispered in her ear as he nibbled at her neck. "How about we take these panties off?" Her legs were straight so he pulled her panties down and off in one fell swoop.

"Also, let's fold your legs out and open, kind of like a frog. It actually puts less pressure on your back." He moved her legs for her and got back into his side position. "Now, where were we..." He slowly inched his hand down her body and back to her wet slit.

She had just remembered that she was a little unkempt due to her not being able to find a comfortable shaving position without being afraid she might cut herself. She started to fold her legs back up.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He moved his hand back to her inner thigh.

"I haven't been able to shave." Her face started to blush.

"Aww, baby, I don't care about that. It's just hair. I'd eat that sweet little pussy whether there was hair there or not." He moved his hand back to her slit and felt around. "I kind of like it this way, actually. And it'll keep you warm, too." He winked and laughed a little. He was always able to keep the mood light and get her out of her head. Problems never seemed as impossible once she brought them to him.

She smiled and widened her legs again. This time, settling in to get comfy. She felt so safe with him.

"That's it, sweetie. Get nice and comfy for me." He whispered in her ear as he continued to kiss her neck and gently rub her wet pussy. She reached down to feel his cock over his pants which was already rock hard and hot. Perfect for her cold hands.

His rubbing quickened as he paid special attention to her now swollen clit. Her arousal had caused it to swell and his slow and steady circles were getting her close to an orgasm. What would an orgasm be like while pregnant? She hadn't even masturbated since she found out.

"Oh - was that a quiver, baby? Do you want daddy to take you over the edge?"

"F-fuck. Yes, please. Don't stop making circles on my clit. It feels...so goo-" As she was saying that, he quickened his pace on her clit, making relentless circles which pushed her to the orgasm she had been craving for so long. She didn't just see fireworks, she felt like she was a firework. Bursting with pleasure. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. I guess if her lows got extremely low during this time, it only makes sense that her highs would get really high.

"Oh fuck yes, baby, that's it...that's it. Cum for daddy. Buck your hips while you cum like a good little girl." He continued to rub her clit at that pace until her breathing started to slow down and she stopped bucking. He put four fingers over her pussy to ground her, taking away that throbbing sensation and bringing her back to reality.

"Did that feel good baby?" He moaned, kissing her cheek.

"I needed that so much." She felt lighter. She couldn't stop smiling.

"Oh, I know you did, you wet little thing. But, I'm not done with you, yet. I need to make sure every part of you is satisfied. It's the only way you'll be able to take a relaxing nap." He started to move down and between her legs.

"But first, let me clean you up." His mouth was inches from her pussy and he smiled up at her. He reached his hands out so that she could hold them as he moved into her pussy. The first lick was like ecstasy. Her legs were vibrating from the pleasurable sensations. He licked up and down and suckled on her clit, making sure to get every little nook and cranny. Once he was satisfied, he looked up once again.

"I'm going to try and finger you a little to get you used to my size again. I'm not sure how tight you'll be. If it hurts, though, I need you to tell me right away, okay? I know you and I don't want you to go through any pain just to give me pleasure."

"Okay, I will." He knew her so well. She couldn't wait for him to get inside of her.

He started to gently lap at her clit while he brought his middle finger to her entrance. He toyed with the opening before slowly entering with the first ¼ inch of his finger. She could feel her pussy adjusting to having something inside her. She felt way tighter than usual so it must have to do with her pregnancy. He kept entering in, and pretty soon his whole middle finger was inside.

"It's in. Are you good, baby?" He looked at her face to catch any pain she might be hiding.

"I'm good." She smiled back at him.

"Mmm...good. And what about if I hook my finger up like this and move in and out a little?" He grazed over her g-spot and she was back on the edge of feeling like a firework. She arched her back, not being able to contain the pleasure.

"Woah, I'll take that as a positive, then." He started to ram his middle finger in and out of her pussy, keeping that hooked motion to reach her g-spot. Just as she was starting to get close to squirting, he started to add another finger. Her pussy tensed up a bit.

"I don't know if I'll be able to take two fingers. I'm too tight now."

"Oh, baby, I know you can take it. I can feel your pussy stretching to my size. I need you to relax, for me. Take those deep breaths we practiced. In...and out...in...and out." He put one of his hands on her chest to feel her breaths.

"That's it, baby. You're doing so well for me." He caressed her belly before moving back to her pussy. "I'm going to try again, okay?" She nodded.

He went back down to her pussy to lick her clit while he entered her with two fingers this time. The extra clitoral sensation took away from the pain of having two fingers trying to enter her tight hole. Once they were in, she started to feel double the pleasure. Her pussy started getting even more wet and she could feel another orgasm coming on.

He sensed her pussy clenching and unclenching around her fingers and knew she would squirt soon. He held her butt up at an angle so he could really graze over her g-spot consistently. Within seconds, her back arched and she let out an unbelievable moan that even she was surprised by.

"Holy fuck, baby, I don't even need to ask if that felt good. You squirted all over the bed sheets, you sexy thing."

Her mind was ravenous from all these orgasms. "Babe, I can't wait anymore. I need your cock right now. I need to feel your cock inside me right fucking now." She was desperate, yearning to be penetrated by his fat, juicy cock. To be filled with his cum.

"Aww, I'm so happy you're enjoying this. I want to fuck you just as badly, baby girl. How about you get on top of me. I was reading about angles that would feel the best for you during this trimester and I'll actually be able to hit your g-spot with my cock."

"But, I feel heavy. It's even hard for me to lift myself out of the bathtub. How can I be on top?"

"You've got me sweetheart, I'll hold you up. You don't have to do anything but enjoy yourself." He caressed her breasts and belly gently and moved to lay flat on the bed. He lifted her up onto him and placed her on his hips. He folded his legs up at a 45 degree angle and moved her onto his lap.

"You want to play with my cock a little?" He asked, rubbing her thighs up and down.

"No, I want to be fucked senseless by your fat cock, babe." She was getting sexually frustrated. She needed him so badly.

"Aww, okay. Let's do it." He chuckled, finding her need endearing. He stretched to his side table and grabbed some lube. He put a thick layer on her pussy and on his cock.

He looked her in the eyes as he lifted her up with one hand and held his cock in place with the other. "You ready?" He asked.

She could feel his cock reach her entrance but she couldn't see over her slightly rounded belly. She looked into his eyes instead, which radiated love and pleasure. His cock was about average length but his girth was definitely above average. Even when she wasn't pregnant, if she wasn't relaxed, it was a tight fit.

She remembered to take her deep breaths and allowed her weight to push down on his cock. His head started to penetrate her entrance. She let out a moan and lowered herself down even further, allowing the pleasure to overtake the pain of her tight pussy.

"You took that so well, baby girl. You're doing such a good job for me. I'm going to fuck you so hard, and give you everything you need." He took a deep breath and lifted her up a little and started to slowly thrust into her. The sensation was different than when she wasn't pregnant. It was tighter, she felt more filled, but also there was a natural pressure right above her pelvis that allowed her g-spot to be stimulated more easily. He could feel her pussy throbbing as he grazed over it and let out some deep moans as he continued to thrust. Her pussy started getting even more wet, making his job that much easier.

"Fuck me harder, please!" Her breathing was getting ragged and she wanted to feel him at the very edge of her pussy so that he was almost pounding against her cervix.

"You're so polite, baby. How can I say no?" He smiled and rubbed his thumb against her chin in an endearing way before holding her hips with both hands, lifting her a little higher and ramming his cock into her with long, fast pumps.

He was fucking her so hard that her small, perky breasts started to shake up and down. She started to feel a tight, tingley sensation on her nipples. She looked down and noticed that milk was starting to leak out of her breasts and she froze.

He stopped pumping and noticed her staring at her breasts. "Oh, I guess the bouncing made you leak a little bit, huh?" He said nonchalantly. He rubbed her hips and looked at her again.

"What's wrong, sweetie? Does it hurt when the milk comes out?"

"No, it's just weird to have milk coming out of me. Doesn't it bother you that it's getting everywhere? I have no control over my body. Look - there's even some on your nose." She said as she wiped a droplet off his nose.

"Actually, princess, I've been meaning to tell you for a while now...I don't know how to say this. I guess it's kind of embarrassing..."

She was all ears. "What is it?"

He took a deep breath. "Lactating breasts are a huge turn on for me. You're making me hard just looking at the droplets that leaked everywhere."

She started to blush again. She didn't know what to do with that information.

"All I'm saying, baby, is that you shouldn't be embarrassed about this. You turn me on so fucking much." He caressed one of her breasts as he said this, releasing some more droplets of milk out of her nipple and letting it drip down her stomach. The release was starting to feel kind of good now that she was starting to feel less embarrassed by it.

"Ok so, what do we do now?" She wasn't sure how to get back to fucking again. She looked down, feeling confused and horny.

"Well, we can either keep doing what we were doing...or..."

"...or what?" She asked, not knowing where he was going with his idea.

"Would you be open to me suckling on and milking your nipples while I fuck that sweet pussy of yours?"

The blushing just wouldn't stop. Having her boyfriend drink her breast milk was something that sounded more intimate than having her pussy eaten out. "I don't know..."

"How about we try it? We can stop if it doesn't feel good, but I want to taste your delicious milk, princess." He continued to caress her waist and hips, keeping her warm.

She agreed hesitantly, not knowing what to expect. He sounded so excited about it that she wanted to give it a chance. "Mmm, good, come closer to me baby." He pulled her in close so her nipples were near his mouth and held her up with one arm, thrusting his cock back into her wet pussy. He lapped up some of the milk droplets that had landed around her chest.

"Mmm baby girl, your milk is so sweet."

He thrusted hard and fast a few times to get her aroused again and then brought one nipple to his lips and one to his index finger and thumb. "I can't wait to do this to you, baby. Are you ready?" She hesitantly nodded her head.

He started to gently suckle on one of her nipples and she could feel the milk slowly dribbling out into his mouth. The release of pressure was so intense that it felt like the rumblings of an orgasm as milk trickled out.

He let out a deep, loud moan and continued to suckle. With his other hand, he squeezed and rolled her other nipple to coax milk out of that breast. There was less release there which made her wonder if suckling is the better method or if her left breast doesn't produce as much milk.

numonebun
numonebun
47 Followers
12