Cookies or Pie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My business was going stronger than ever, our staff consisted of myself and three others, Ceel's older brother by fifteen months, another guy and a tomboy named Alex who can keep up if not out do any of us guys. She and Cecelia get along great which was a concern of mine when she had applied for the position, Ceel tells me that Alex and her brother are becoming an item, who knows, maybe there's another wedding in the offing.

In the two years we've been married there have been many changes, mainly for the better, Cecelia feels far more comfortable in her position. Ironically the guy who had originally tried to hit on her ended up elsewhere, seems he and the principal's wife were hooking up, needless to say the end result was not good on either side of that situation. With more jobs and personnel, I've upgraded not only the equipment but the vehicles as well, between what Cecelia makes and my business income we aren't necessarily rich, but all the bills are paid and there's money in the bank.

My dad happened upon a widow his age at the farmers market and they hit it off immediately, they have no plans to marry but she lives with him and they act like they're married. Glenda has never introduced Todd to anyone else, in fact she has her house for sale since she now lives with Todd, he continually thanks me for introducing him to the woman he refers to as his nympho.

When I walked into the kitchen today after work my own little nympho was standing in a sexy lingerie outfit waiting for me to take her in the bedroom. As we slowly moved together in marital bliss, I asked what the occasion was, with my face in her hands she pulled me down for a kiss and said softly.

"You're going to be a daddy. There's a baby inside me."

With a smile a mile wide I put things into second gear and gave my girl a solid twenty minutes of enthusiastic sex capped off with one of those often sought after but seldom realized mutual orgasms, both of us making noise and quivering while our bodies vibrated in ecstasy. I loved watching as her belly began to puff outward knowing our child was growing inside her, she seemed to glow as her pregnancy progressed.

The first four or five months she was horny all the time, from that point on it began to slow down, now in her ninth month we don't do much sexually. We made slow gentle love four days ago, with her due date in a week it isn't likely we'll do anything until after the baby is born. Lucas was born a week past the due date with Ceel's mom waiting outside the birthing room, she wanted to be in there with us but Cecelia wanted it to be just she and I. With the baby cleaned and in Ceel's arms her mom and dad were ushered in to see their latest grandchild. My dad and Linda were there to see everyone an hour later.

We've been through that scenario twice since then, both girls and our last one is in the oven, we're both hoping it's a boy to round things out. Cecelia stopped teaching after the first girl was born, we didn't need her income and it was better for her to be home with the kids in our estimation. We bought the place five doors down from dad, four bedrooms, three bath, attached garage and a huge yard which dad helped me fence in, dad and Linda see the grands almost daily.

I sometimes wish my mother had lived to see such joy as the kids rip and tear around grandma and grandpas, she would have loved spoiling them rotten. One thing that has carried on in our household to this day is what's for dessert, there are always cookies available for the kids and often there's a pie for dad. With our youngest due to begin first grade this year and my frequent visits home for lunch I have a feeling my bride will be baking pie more often.

12