Cooking Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That can't be true, I said, I have seen Champagne from California."

"Oh, my poor boy, Jeanette said with a roll of her eyes, the depths of what you don't know astounds me."

At the receiving end of yet another Jeanette barb, I must have looked dejected.

Jeanette then laughed and said, "I yell at you so much you can't tell when I am making a little joke."

In that instant, she drew me right back in. Jeanette then explained, that the fizzy, sugar water we called Champagne was not the real thing and was not even fit for human consumption.

"No, if it is Champagne, it comes only from the Champagne region of my country" Jeanette declared.

After about two busy hours we were done prepping and setting up.

Jeanette said, "let's get cleaned up so we look our best for our guests. The bedroom upstairs just past the hallway bathroom, has some clothes laid out for you. I would like you to be in uniform for service, it will make a favorable impression."

As I went upstairs, I was wondering where Jeanette was going to shower and change. Maybe, just maybe. But no, when we went upstairs she turned to the right towards what I assumed was the master suite and I headed to the left down the hallway as directed.

I was standing in the bedroom, wrapped in a bath towel staring at my uniform on the bed when there were two fast knocks at the door and in came Jeanette holding two flutes of Champagne. I didn't even see the champagne at first, I just saw Jeanette. She was in a short thin dressing robe that came just down to mid- thigh. The robe was sashed such that it plunged low, showing off her cleavage, her nipples visible underneath. Her hair was not pulled up and back like it was when she was working. It was circling her face, down on her shoulders. She had made up her face, and her blue eyes were outlined and shadowed in such a way that was mesmerizing.

"Close your mouth and have a glass of real Champagne College Boy, she said with a cat-like smile. You look like you never have seen a girl before."

"Mon Dieu," I stammered, "I don't think I really ever have seen a girl before now. I know you are my boss and I don't want to be disrespectful, you are the most beautiful girl, I mean woman, well you know what I mean. I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you look right now."

"It has been some time since I received such a compliment from a young man, she said. Merci, and I see you are speaking some French now, tres bon. Now drink your champagne and get changed, our guests will be arriving soon."

"Jeanette, I said meekly, I think there is some mistake or perhaps I came to the wrong room. These clothes on the bed look like they are for a girl and there is one thing here, hmm, that looks like a small pointy door knob which I don't know what I would do with."

"Ah yes Michael, I know what is on the bed, there is no mistake," Jeanette said softly.

She continued now almost in a whisper leaning over close to my ear. I could smell her perfume and feel the warmth coming from her body on my bare skin. "Today, right now I want you to do something quite special for me. I want you to be Michelle, my French maid. You are such a pretty boy, that in these clothes and some make-up you will be stunning, more beautiful than me, yes? What fun you will have and what an impression you will make. Some of the women may come to see that you are a boy dressed as a girl and that will be even better, it will add excitement to their boring lives." Wild Jeanette, they will say, what an avant- garde woman, how risqué. I help you now into the clothes and oh yes, how we use the pointy door knob."

I was stunned and speechless. What had I gotten myself into. I wanted to get up and leave and at the same time I wanted to stay. I desperately wanted to please my Jeanette.

Looking back later, I realize Jeanette had set me up, anticipating all my emotions. If she told me before, what she expected me to do, I don't know what I would have done. But, here I was standing in a bedroom with a half -clad woman protected by no more than a bath towel. She couldn't have manipulated me into a more vulnerable position.

"Ah, my poor little Michelle, she purred, you are confused and afraid and yet, you don't run away. You don't know what to do. Now listen carefully to what I have to say, and after, if you want to leave, I will not stop you and I will continue to be Jeanette, your cooking teacher and you will go on in a few weeks and really be a big college boy."

Jeanette continued speaking still very softly while fixing me with her gaze. "I could see from the day you walked in to my kitchen, that you would work very hard for me. You may think the reason is, because I could tell that you were a diligent, honorable and bright young man."

She hesitated a moment and asked a strange question, "do you know Descartes, Michelle?"

I shook my head no and at the same time was getting more confused, why did she keep calling me Michelle.

"American education, just terrible" she continued rolling her eyes. You are like all Americans, a Cartesian, a rationalist. You tell yourself, I will work hard for this bitch of a woman because I made a commitment to do so, I will earn money for college, I will learn about business and cooking. It is all very rational and perhaps you really believe it; and truly it is all bullshit. You came and sweated in my kitchen day after day for one reason, a reason you know but will not admit out loud because it would cut away all your rationalizations, your sense of who you have convinced yourself that you are; a nice upstanding, young man. "You came here to my house alone this morning with the hope in your heart that your waiting and hard work would come to fruition, and that you would finally fuck me. Look at me in my eyes, Michelle, and tell me if what I say is not true?"

I hesitated and then started to stammer, "it is true what you say, but there's more. "Jeanette, I am in love with you. When I am not with you, I feel there is something missing and I don't know what to do."

"Je t'aime hmm, Jeanette laughed to herself. So, you wouldn't fuck me right now if you did not love me? Women like a good hard fuck just as men do, and love has nothing to do with it. Or is your professed love just another of your foolish rationalizations? It would be alright, it would be honorable to fuck your precious Jeanette because you love her or think you love her? It would be a gift for my Jeanette, you think to yourself, and then she would return my love. And really, all of it is simply bullshit."

"Let me prove to you what I say, she continued. What if I let you bestow your wonderful gift on me here and now. What would you do" hmm?"

I didn't know what to say or do and so remained still and silent.

Jeanette raised one eyebrow, answering her own question, "this is what would happen. You would first grope and pull at my tits while trying to jam your tongue down my throat in what you think is a passionate kiss. Then you would start to fumble at my cunt with your fingers. You wouldn't have the courage to use your mouth, there or on my asshole. Asshole with my mouth, are you kidding me you think? Well why not, if I desire your mouth on my asshole. Finally, we arrive at the grand finale when you attempt to penetrate me. But wait how should we do this? Do you want to fuck me from behind where you have control and have a full view of my ass? Do I want that, from behind you know, penetration is very deep; it can be intensely pleasurable. Or how about me on top while you lie on your back? Then, I have control of the pace of our fucking and how far you penetrate. You can then see my tits bouncing and I can see your face as we move towards that moment of ecstasy. You are turning red Michelle. I embarrass you with my talk, but you are the one anxious to fuck me. So, to do this right you must know what I want and what you want and yet you are embarrassed hearing me speak of these matters. The truth is we would never get to the grand finale because you, no doubt, would disgrace yourself the moment I touch your cock or sucked on it, and cum all over yourself. And I would be left to masturbate myself to orgasm. The next day of course, you would brag to all your friends about how you fucked the shit out of Jeanette and how she moaned with pleasure and this, like everything else you thought and imagined, would be bullshit. This is the great gift you wish to bestow on me?"

I was speechless and fighting back tears. The brutal honesty of what she was saying, hurt.

After a minute of silence, Jeanette calmly spoke again, "Michelle, do you know the Delphic command? No, of course you don't so I teach you once more; it is "know thyself." These two words is what separates us from the animals. God gave us the ability to know thyself. If you are really honest, and strip away all rationalizations and bullshit, you will start to learn what you really desire; and then you will begin to see and understand what others desire. You can come then to know Eros, the God of desires for the Greeks, and then maybe if you are fortunate it leads to love. Knowing Eros takes time. It is like cooking, you must work at it for decades before you can create works of art."

I have to admit, that I was confused. I heard the words and I thought I knew what they meant but not really, that would take much longer.

Part 5

"Where do we go from here Michelle, Jeanette then asked. Do you want to leave now, you can."

"Oh, Jeanette, I am so confused, I cried. You don't think I love you, ok, I am not going to argue. I do really want to make you happy, I want to give you anything that would make you happy. And I know leaving now would make you unhappy."

"Michelle, Jeanette laughed, you are learning fast, you are already starting to follow the Delphic command. Yes, I want you to stay. I want to dress you, a pretty boy, like a pretty girl, it is exciting for me and I know the other women will be excited also. For you, my dear Michelle, I think it will be exciting too. Who cares what others think? You would be doing this for me and me alone, giving me a small gift, a genuine gift, yes?"

How could I refuse? I felt a weight lifting from me. Yeah who cares what others might think if they knew. I wanted to make my Jeanette happy. It wasn't like she was beating me with whips and chains. She had provided a new perspective on the matter. It might be exciting. I would be the center of attention of a whole bunch of women and Jeanette herself.

Jeanette, looked so happy and beamed with a radiant smile.

She then said, "we have only a little time left and I want to give you a little gift in return. Tell me, do you want an introduction to Eros?"

She didn't wait for my reply. Stepping back from the bed a few steps, she gave me a Mona Lisa type smile. Slowly she undid the sash of her robe and it fell open. Underneath she was wearing a thin lace black bra in which her creamy white breasts nearly overflowed and a small thong in matching black lace.

"You like what you see Michelle, is this what you have been imagining these past weeks," she purred.

She then did a half pirouette so that she had her back to me. Her ass with the thong strap disappearing into her crack was a sight to behold. She reached behind her back and unclasped the bra clips and then pirouetted again to face me, holding her bra in place with her hands. Slowly, she slid each shoulder strap down, and very slowly again released her hands, letting the bra fall to the floor.

"I can see Michelle you are enjoying yourself, she said, looking knowingly at the towel covering my crotch. Take away your towel, let Jeanette see you," she commanded.

"Oh, look at you Michelle, she purred again, so big and hard. Now, don't touch yourself Michelle, you are just being introduced to Eros and you don't want to be rude and leave so soon."

She then hooked her thumbs on either side of the thong and slid them slowly down and over her feet, and walked over to the bed and sat next to me. Reaching down she picked up her flute of champagne and took a sip and reached her hand behind my neck. Pulling me closer she placer her lips on mine and gently pushed her tongue into my mouth. The champagne that she held in her mouth flowed into mine.

"Ah Michelle, she said, your first taste of champagne." Then taking my hand into hers she lifted it to her breast.

"Don't pull or grab my Michelle, just feel how soft and warm it is. she continued, taking my finger in her hand and tracing it around her areola. See Michelle, how my nipple rises now, it makes me feels so good."

Reaching her other hand down, she wet her finger in her champagne and traced it around her nipple, and said huskily, "have another taste of champagne Michelle, as I sucked the champagne off her stiff nipple like a baby. Don't bite me now, be gentle, Michelle, oh you are making me so excited."

Jeanette's next move was unexpected. Pushing me away and rotating my shoulders, I understood that she wanted me to turn around. I couldn't really do this without planting my feet on the floor. As I moved, Jeanette softly commanded me to put my hands on the bed and lay my face on the pillow she had slid over. Doing this I realized my ass and balls were completely exposed. She stood up behind me and cupped my balls in her hand and started rubbing my ass. She stopped rubbing momentarily and gave me a stinging swat on my backside. I cried out and cried out again and she gave me another hard swat on the other cheek.

"Did I hurt you Michelle, she whispered in my ear, yes I think just a bit, but it was a good pain. I can still feel your excitement. Try hard for me not to come yet, and with that she squeezed my balls which were still cupped in her hand making me cry out once more. You see Michelle, little girls like you climax too quickly where women like me need time and lots of attention. A little squeeze of your pussy slows you down. Now what I want to do next will cause you a little more pain for a moment or two and then you will feel great pleasure."

"Do you trust me Michelle," she questioned?

"Yes, yes Jeanette, you can do what you want," I sputtered.

I couldn't see what she did next because my face was buried into the pillow, but I felt a warm oily liquid flowing down my ass crack and then a light pressure right on my asshole. The pressure steadily increased.

"Oh, oh, oh," I cried out as Jeanette inserted her finger.

"Congratulations, Michelle, you are no longer a virgin; I have penetrated your pussy, she said gleefully. Losing your virginity always hurts at first, it will feel very good soon."

As she was speaking I could feel another of her fingers driving in and then together both fingers moving back and forth inside. It still hurt and I waited in vain to experience the pleasure Jeanette had promised. I looked between my legs to try and see what was happening and saw my cock was pointed out straight and hard. How could I be in such an exposed position, feeling pain while at the same time my cock was so stimulated? Nothing now was making sense. I gave up trying to think about what was happening. I was truly at this woman's mercy.

Jeanette, slowly pulled her fingers out and no sooner than she did, I felt more oily liquid flowing down my crack and the pressure on my asshole again. This time, the pain was greater.

"Michelle, be brave, my pet, she whispered. Trust me, the pain will pass quickly."

A moment later I felt my asshole engulf something and the pain subsided. I did not cry out again but the pillow was now moist with my tears. I looked again through my legs and my cock remained ramrod stiff.

"Oh, you are so sexy Michelle, she exclaimed. Stand up now, walk to the mirror and look."

I couldn't walk like I usually did. I had to take small steps and sort of lean more towards my toes.

"Turn around now, Jeanette directed, bend over and look over your shoulder."

Poking out from my asshole was the small shiny handle of what I had thought was a door knob. My shock was lessened as I looked over to Jeanette and saw her beaming smile.

"I am proud of you Michelle, she said, you are making me so happy, this is exciting yes? Ah, I see you are not so sure, but something I see tells me otherwise," she continued, pointing at my stiff member.

"Now come back to Jeanette she commanded. See how you take nice small steps now, just like a girl."

She sat down on the bed and spread her legs open. In a sterner voice, she said "get on your knees Michelle right here," pointing between her legs.

I was at eye level and just inches from her hairless pussy.

"Can you smell me, Michelle, breathe in deeply, learn what a woman smells like, she said. Look, you see a little shine on my pussy lips, that means I am getting excited. I know you want to touch me but no, not yet, she whispered, not just yet."

Jeanette continued "Now do exactly as I tell you, you understand Michelle; exactly."

I wordlessly nodded assent.

"Lick my thighs around my pussy, good girl, very nice, see my pussy is getting wetter," she said.

Jeanette then used her fingers to squeeze her pussy lips together.

"Look Michelle, right at the top of my pussy, that is a very special spot for a woman. Use your tongue, start at the bottom and slowly lick all the way to that special spot."

As I did so I heard her inhale and exhale sharply.

"Again, Michelle again, now, do not wait," Jeanette said breathlessly.

She then released her pussy lips, and with one hand pushed my head deeply into her pussy and used the other had to start rubbing her special spot. I was licking furiously now and Jeanette's breathing increased and with great force her thighs thrust upward engulfing my face. I was alone in this warm, wet Eden. I heard her cry out loudly and felt her body go taught for a moment, and then she collapsed backwards on to the bed holding both hands to her head.

"Jeanette, Jeanette, I cried out, are you alright? Did I hurt you, what can I do?"

Jeanette started to laugh and said, "what you can do Michelle, you already did, and did well. I am very fine, merci."

"Now stand up for me," Jeanette commanded after a moment.

She sat up on the bed and took hold of my cock still hard and throbbing. She looked up at me and said, "look at my eyes Michelle. You want to climax like I did yes? Say so Michelle or should I just leave you in such a state?"

"I do Jeanette, you know I do, I need to," I pleaded.

"Then ask me, said Jeanette, say please, please Mme Jeanette, I know I am yours to do as you want. But I would be forever grateful to you if you help me now, please Mme Jeanette."

She waited while I repeated the words and when I finished she flicked out her tongue and circled the head of my cock.

"Look Michelle, she said, see the wetness at the tip, you are very close. Let's see how long my Michelle can hold back. I will go slowly."

She didn't start stroking my cock or sucking it. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and pressed and then moved midway and pressed again and then finally traced around the head with her finger. In tracing around the head her finger was wetted with my pre-cum. She lifted the finger to her lips and stopped just short and then reached up and thrust her finger into my mouth.

"Taste yourself Michelle. Do you think you can last ten times, she asked? Let's see."

She repeated the same action ending again with her pre-cum covered finger in my mouth. As she started the third time she fixed me with her eyes and jut out her breasts. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on longer and she knew it also. She picked up her champagne flute and held it over my cock. I gasped loudly and exploded into the flute again and again experiencing the most intense feelings ever.

Jeanette, took the flute away from my cock which contained a cloudy mixture of champagne and cum.