Cookout Plus

Story Info
Wife enjoys more than the meal.
1.2k words
3.84
51.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were at Jacob and Tasha's house for a cook-out. There had been four other couples there, but they had all left. I was hauling some chairs that I had brought for the large group, to our car. Tasha was putting things away in the kitchen. My wife and Jacob were on the patio. She was wearing a sun dress. Jacob had just changed into more relaxing clothes, shorts and a tee shirt.

As they were talking, Jacob, a tall black man, was sitting on a chaise-lounge while my wife was in a chair directly facing him. As they spoke, she happened to notice that Jacob was wearing a loose pair of shorts, with no underwear, and she could see up the leg of his shorts a bit. He didn't seem to be aware and she didn't want to embarrass him by saying something, but she noticed that the end of Jacob's cock was visible. As they talked, it became even more visible. My wife should have gotten up and left, but it was intriguing to see a black man's cock. She had never seen one live or even in a picture. She had heard that black men had large cocks and from what she could see, Jacob's matched "What they said."

She sat there and it became obvious to Jacob where she was looking. He had intended for her to have a good view. He feigned surprise and embarrassment and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I'm giving you a show." When my wife didn't say anything or move, Jacob reached up his pant leg and grabbed his cock, pulling it into view. My wife still didn't move, so he started to rub it back and forth. He eyed her dress and nodded. My faithful wife responded by pulling the hem of her dress up to reveal most of her legs. Jacob nodded at her again as he pumped his cock so she exposed her panties. Jacob nodded once more and my wife pulled the crotch of her panties aside to reveal her hairy cunt. She began to rub herself as Jacob's cock became even larger. She couldn't believe how big it was getting. It certainly was much longer and bigger around than mine.

Jacob asked her "Have you ever had a black cock? Have you ever been spit-roasted?" My wife said she didn't know what that was.

He told her, "It's when a woman gets it from both ends, a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy."

My sheltered wife said "I've never done anything like that."

"You're missing something." As he said it, he stood and moved beside my wife. She reached up and grabbed his cock, beginning to stroke it.

"What about your wife?" she asked.

He said, "Nothing personal, but she likes the idea of watching a black man fuck a white woman, particularly one of her friends."

"You've done this before?" She couldn't believe it.

"Yes, a couple of times. Tasha likes to make videos. We watch them while we're fucking together."

Then Jacob said, "What about your husband?"

My wife said "He's always seemed to be interested in things like that. Anyway, we'll see. Here he comes."

I walked onto the patio to see my lovely wife holding Jacob's huge dick in her hand just a few inches from her face. I stopped and didn't say a thing. I just watched. She licked Jacob's dick, and then put her mouth on it licking up and down. She tried to take it in her mouth, but it was just too big. So, she greedily slurped it along its length. Jacob dropped his shorts as he stood there. Tasha started to come out the door but saw what was going on and went and got her video camera and began filming.

Jacob pulled my wife to her feet and pulled her dress over her head. Then he kissed her while he removed her bra. Then he lowered himself to his knees as he took my wife's panties off, leaving her naked, outdoors in their yard where the neighbors could probably see. She sat back in the chair as Jacob put his face in her crotch and began to lick her cunt. My wife was soon moaning in a low voice as she spread her legs and put them on the black man's shoulders. She was wide open now as his fingers probed her and entered her cunt. She was very warm and wet. She looked at me for approval and I just looked at her. She saw my hard cock pushing to get out of my pants and she had her answer.

Jacob picked her up with his strong arms and held her up to where his cock could slide into her gaping vagina. The huge dick slid into her and she gasped at the feeling. "Oh my God", she said. Jacob continued to impale her. I was watching another man fuck my young wife, ten feet away from me.

Then he put her down on a carpet that was on the patio. She was on all fours. Her ass and pussy were up in the air and open for the video and for what happened next. Jacob stepped behind her and slid his huge dick into her cunt. He began to pump away at her.

When he motioned for me to join them, I stepped forward and dropped my pants and took off my shirt. I walked up and my pretty wife took my cock into her mouth. Tasha filmed the two of us pushing our cocks in and out of my bride. Tasha saw her husband's big black cock fucking my wife's white, married cunt, while I, her husband, had my cock down her throat. It was an amazing sight. The neighbors would be able to see if they were looking as there was no fence around the yard.

We pumped her back and forth. When I would thrust, it pushed back onto Jacob's cock and his thrusts pushed her so my cock went into her throat. Before long, my wife's long orgasm peaked and she screamed and bit down on my cock. Jacob flooded her insides with a large dose of his cum. Seeing this, I came in my wife's mouth. She didn't like to swallow cum, but my cock was too far into her mouth for her to avoid it.

She collapsed on the rug as the two of us got dressed, putting our cocks, wet from being inside my wife, back in our pants. My wife got dressed, trying to wipe the cum off her face and her legs.

Tasha brought coffee and tea out and we sat talking about other things like nothing unusual had happened. Finally, my wife said to Tasha, "Jacob says you've done that before."

Tasha's response was a bit of a surprise. "Sure honey. All of the black wives get together and watch videos of the husbands fucking the wives of their white friends. Would you like to see one of the boss's wife with Jacob's dick in her mouth and pussy? You will be the topic of our next tea this week."

"Maybe another time." My wife said.

A while later, we left to go home. On the way home, my wife asked me if I was okay. I said, "Yes babe. You were something. I can't wait to get our copy of the video."

She said, "She said she would make a copy for us, and who knows who else."