Cop Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-mom?!" Timothy said groggily, his eyes widening in shock as his eyes focused on his naked mother. His Adam's apple bobbed as he watched his cock disappearing into his mother's pussy.

"Hello, my Timmy," Molly said lovingly. Her hands skimmed along his chest as she leaned forward. "I was hoping that you would wake up," she said with a mischievous smile. Loving the feel of his muscles underneath her touch. It was everything she had thought it would be. "Does my caring son enjoy the feel of his mother's pussy wrapped around his delicious cock?"

Timothy chewed on his lip. His free hand curled around his sheet. His eyes fluttered as he felt the folds of his mother's cunt slid up and down his shaft. Its heat, its tightens felt so exquisite to him. Yet he knew son's shouldn't be doing such things with their mother's. Nonetheless, that didn't stop how his body sent his cock surging deep into his mother's pussy on instinct.

"Yes! Fuck me baby! Pound that fucking cock into my wet, hot snatch!" Molly howled in pleasure. She didn't give her son time to speak before her lips claimed his. Her fingers weaved through his hair, her tongue swirled around his showing Timothy everything she was eager and willing to do for him. Her hips moving in time with his upward thrust sending his cock to the deepest parts of her cunt. "Mmmhmm," she said nodding against him when she was nearing her orgasm. "Make your mother cum, Timmy," Molly ordered from around his mouth, "I want you to feel what it's like when a woman that loves you comes for you," she said in a husky voice as she slid down that rod of his. Watching how her son's body reacted as her folds tightened around that steel rod that was probing the depths of her womanhood. "God, Timmy this is very thing I thought it would be," Molly said dreamily gazing into her son's eyes. "I know this might not be what you thought was going to happen between us. Yet I just simply thought I was losing you to that girl. That you would leave me when it is I that loves you the most," she said her lip trembled, a single tear fell along her cheek.

"Mom, how can you think that? You're my mom that's never going to change," Timothy said through waves of pleasure.

"But baby, you and I are much more than that now," Molly said squeezing her folds to prove her point. Enjoying that pleasure filled moan that escaped his lips. "My baby only needs me to please him not some hussy," she growled increasing the pace of her hips making those springs squeak with a vengeance. "My baby only needs his mother to take care of these carnal cravings that dwell within his body," Molly said with determination as she pushed herself up. Making her son watch as her hips rocked, her breasts bouncing with every rock of her hips. "Is my sweet baby about to cum? I can feel that cock swelling inside of my juicy cunt," she said smiling down at her son.

"Mom...," Timothy began to say only to be stopped by his mother's finger.

"Unless it's to say you won't see anyone else but me, then you have nothing I want to hear," Molly said with a mischievous smirk. "Mmm," she moaned. Tilting her head back, her eyes fluttering as she felt his spunk surging into her womb. She knew she wasn't done yet. Timothy had yet to say the words she longed to hear. Sucking in a breath as she felt every inch of his cock sliding out of her satisfied cunt. Scurrying backwards Molly forced her son to watch as she inhaled that slick cock of his. Her eyes catching his mesmerizing them as her neck worked savoring the cock that was gliding through her lips. "Now I think you need to see how my ass looks like bouncing on you while I ride this cock again," Molly purred once she got her son hard again.

For three hours Molly Tilbits rode her son to sweet bliss. Filling up her womb in that hot, sweet, salty cum. She couldn't remember the last time her pussy was so full of cum that it simply had no place left to go. Not that she was complaining, far from it. The wet spot that marred her son's sheet grew from a small blotch to a rather large dark surface that nearly stretched down to her son's knees. Again this, she wasn't complaining about. Molly couldn't remember when the last time she left such a large greeting card. It just proved to her that her son was the man that she needed. No man, nor her various toys she had bought throughout the years could ever produce such a large wet spot. Now that she has experienced the hard cock of her son Molly wasn't ever going to give it up.

"So baby," Molly said smiling down at Timothy's sweat drenched face, "I know this overworked appendage might be a tad sore," she purred as her labia brushed up and down Timothy's shaft. "However, how about we put you back inside of mama?"

"Fuck yes!" Timothy cried out. While at first, he tried not to enjoy how his mother was fucking him, yet as the hours passed his body overruled his sane rational mind. "I want to fuck you from behind!" he said a little to enthusiastically.

"Oh? Does my sweet boy enjoy having his mother fuck him?" Molly asked with a light tone in her voice. Giggling as Timothy nodded vigorously. "Good. I was so hoping that you would baby," she cooed as she leaned forward. Biting her lip as her breasts pressed into his chest. "Does my baby love how my breasts feel pressed into him?" Molly asked a broad grin spreading across her lips as Timothy nodded once again. "Will my sweet caring son suck on them once again? Excellent," Molly said in a wanton purr at Timothy's very vehement nod. "I guess you can't take me from behind if you're tied up," she said teasingly. Moving up his body thrusting his face into her cleavage, gooseflesh rushed along her skin as Timothy took her left breast into his mouth. "Yes baby, taste your mother's tit!" Molly moaned wantonly as Timothy rolled his tongue along her nipple. The metal cuffs clinked against the post as the cuff fell against it. Yelping in surprise as her son set up causing her to slid back onto his lap. She could feel his hot, sore cock resting in-between her ass cheeks. Her left hand pressed against the back of his head as Timothy sucked, licked, nibbled on her breasts. Her breathing grew more aroused the longer her son tasted her skin. "Baby? How about you fuck me now, hmm?"

"Of course," Timothy said with a stout nod.

"Now," Molly said looking over her shoulder as she presented her ass to her son as she faced the doorway. "Fuck your mother, fuck me so good that we wake the neighbors," she said with a coy smirk.

The End.