Cops & Robbers

Story Info
Things are rough on the streets, is everybody being real?
4.4k words
4.27
6.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squatting down, I pulled the used condom out of my wet pussy. There was spunk in the end of it. The punter must have been in a hurry, I thought to myself with a chuckle. I looked around, but the punter had pulled his pants up and vanished. I threw the Johnny on the floor and pulled my panties up.

I took the cash out of my bag and stuffed my money in the waistband of my little black thong.

I pushed my big 34DD boobs back into my bra. I tied my blonde hair up quickly in a bun and walked out of the alleyway at the side of the all-night cafe, swinging my little bag over my arm.

It was a warm night, and the cafe smelled of bacon and burgers. The last few summer drinkers were making their way home. I was watching a group of guys as potential punters.

Suddenly, I felt a massive shove from behind, and someone snatched my bag off my arm and ran off. They pulled it so hard that it spun me around.

"Hey," I yelled as I stumbled sideways in my high heels. I pointed after the shadowy figure vanishing past Ali's Vegan Food Van towards the high street with my bag.

Stumbling, I tried to kick my shoes off to run after him, but they had straps on and didn't come off.

I felt two big hands grab my shoulder, helping me regain my balance.

"Are you okay? What happened," asked the big black guy holding me up. He had on a black vest and black shorts--a neatly trimmed beard round his jaw and a close fade haircut.

"He snatched my bag," I said, staring into the big guy's eyes.

"Are you okay," he said, looking me up and down.

"I don't know," I said, staring at his shoulder muscles bugling. His fingers flexed in my flesh.

"He went that way, the dirty fuck," yelled Ali from the Vegan Food Van.

Suddenly, the big black guy sprinted off in the direction the robber had gone.

I stood in shock as Ali jumped out of his van and rushed over to me.

~XXX~

"You are going to get hurt get hurt one day soon, beautiful," Ali said. He gave me a vegan burrito to calm my nerves. Sitting on the hard plastic chairs in the all-night cafe, I greedily stuffed it in my mouth. I was starving.

Ali and I had casual sex together sometimes. It was a good way of getting warm in his van for half an hour on colder nights. He was droning on, saying all the usual things he said to me. I didn't tell him my money wasn't in my bag. It just had a few johnnys, a tube of lube and a pack of baby wipes inside.

The miserable owner of the cafe, Stacy, turned a blind eye to me being in there just this once. Usually, she'd tell working girls to get out. She washed up, glaring at me. Working girls weren't allowed in the cafe. I knew Stacy wanted me out ASAP.

"Gigi got slapped around near Mecca bingo," Ali continued. I wasn't listening to him. I was thinking about calling it a night and going home. I heard a noise and turned round.

The big black guy was Tapping on the window. He waved my little pink fake Chanel bag at me. He grinned at me, his eyes lit up, and his teeth flashed. I jumped up, squealing and ran out.

"Jez, be careful. I recognise that guy's face from somewhere," Ali called after me. He was glaring at the guy outside, squinting his eyes.

"Don't stress, Ali," I shouted as I skipped out of the cafe door.

"Oh my god, thank you," I said, my gratitude amplified by the guy's big muscles and handsome smile.

"He was round the corner going through it. The little bastard dropped it and ran off when I shouted at him. You'd better check nothing is missing," the big guy said, smiling. He passed me my bag.

"How can I say thank you," I said, licking my lips. This big guy was hot.

"Why don't I get you a cup of tea in there while you think of a good way to thank me," he joked, winking at me and gently brushing his hand down my arm.

"I can't go in there again. The owner doesn't like me," I hesitated, not wanting to explain why.

"Well, we could go to yours for a cup of tea, as long as you're okay with a big old stranger coming round," he laughed, looking down at my top.

"I think I can look after myself. That guy's lucky I had high heels on," I mimicked a boxer voice, like Frank Bruno, putting up my fists, and the big guy laughed--my gold bangles chinking around my arm.

"I'm Troy, and your name is Miss Rocky Balboa," he joked back as he put his arm around me, and we started to walk back to his place.

Ali watched me walk off with Troy from the cafe window. His eyes narrowed in suspicion.

~XXX~

"Tea with one sugar," Troy said, passing me a mug.

"Thanks," I said, kicking off my black patent high heels. Troy made me feel relaxed. He told me on the way back he was in security so that I could trust him.

"I can't believe I'm here with a girl as hot as you. I would have worn a shirt if I'd known," he laughed.

"And I would have cleaned up," I said, stuffing a black hoody behind a cushion. It was Lee, my loser ex's hoody. I'd kept it when he got sent down. He didn't need it, and it was a good fake Gucci one, so I kept it. I didn't want to think about my ex, Lee, right now.

MTV flashed in the corner of the room, distracting me from Troy's muscles. I looked around. There was a weight bench and a mirror in the corner.

Troy leaned back in the armchair opposite. He was staring at my breasts, straining against the thin fabric of my dress.

We laughed about a couple of the videos. We had the same taste in music. Troy did an impression of one of the dancers and pulled his shirt up, ensuring I saw his six-pack muscles.

"You're a real shorty," Troy grabbed me off the sofa to dance. I was only five foot two, and He was over six foot. He towered over me like a giant.

Throwing me back against the sofa for a big finale, Troy jumped up on the chair and fell over sideways.

"Looks like my basketball days are behind me," Troy howled with laughter as he rolled on the floor.

We were both in hysterics. It was nice to relax with a funny and good-looking guy.

"I don't mean to be blunt, but you're a working girl, right, Shorty?" Troy said, looking me up and down. His scrutiny of my body turned me on.

"I might be. It depends on why you're asking," I said, running my finger between my breasts. I knew Troy would want business. I was glad. I loved big black cock. My pussy felt juicy as I watched his thighs bulge in his shorts.

"You're the best-looking girl I've seen out there for a while. I don't go with tarts, but," Troy trailed off. He stared between my legs as I spread my thighs slightly. I wanted to see if Troy's cock was as big as I imagined.

"It's okay, I get called worse," I joked.

"How long have you been out there? You know you look way too good for the street game," Troy said. He seemed genuinely interested in me.

"Only a few months. I wanted to do modelling, but I'm too short," I said, giggling and skimming over the details.

"So you make a lot of cash? Out there? I bet you're popular," Troy said. He was grinning at me, his brown eyes focusing in on my boobs.

"What do you think?" I said, licking my lips.

"I don't pay, babe. I never pay," he said, staring at my slim waist. I spread my legs, and my skirt rode up and exposed my black lace panties.

"Well, I don't usually fuck for free, darling," I said, pouting and batting my thick black eyelashes at him.

"That leaves us with a dilemma. So how about we go to your bedroom? You strip those clothes off, and I take mine off, and you see what I've got for you in my pants before you decide if you fuck for free?" Troy propositioned me.

My eyes bulged as Troy stood up and pulled his pants down. The most enormous cock I'd ever seen popped up out of the black silk shorts.

I needed to feel him split my pussy with that tool.

"Eleven thick black inches hard for you, baby,"

Wetness flooded between my thighs.

Feeling nervous, I led Troy to my bedroom.

~XXX~

I pulled my dress off, and Troy smiled appreciatively. My little black bra and panties left little to the imagination. I threw my bra on the floor, exposing my 34DD breasts, climbing out of my panties and onto my futon bed. My pussy was dripping in anticipation.

"This is a bit of a small bed for me," Troy laughed as his big muscular legs hung off the end.

Lying next to me, Troy seemed huge; he wrapped his arms around my body. He was pulling me close to his big muscles. He was as solid as a tank.

The hard-on I could feel forcing between my thick thighs was undoubtedly one of the biggest cocks I'd ever had. Even if eleven inches was an exaggeration, Troy was BIG.

Fucking this enormous cock was going to be a challenge, and I'm not a quitter.

Reaching between my legs and gripping the enormous black dick made the inside of my pussy cream. My hand didn't close all the way around it. I moaned, rubbing my clit against his big black cock.

Troy was looking down and playing with my nipples. He ran his hand down my ribcage

"Lie on your back and open wide, baby," Troy grinned at me, pushing me back by my shoulders and pinning me to the mattress.

Troy kissed me gently, his beard tickling my lips. Electric shocks flew through my body. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, licking his tongue inside his mouth like it was a dick.

"Just relax, okay," Troy breathed as his finger pushed inside me. He grinned, feeling how wet I was for him already.

Climbing between my legs, Troy kneeled up, and his massive twelve-inch black cock stuck up. It was thick and covered in prominent veins. I gasped and felt my pussy winking at him as I spread my thighs. My short legs could hardly fit around Troy's waist. He was like a giant in every way.

"You ready for me, baby," Troy grinned, rubbing his massive bellend around my pussy.

I nodded and giggled. I lifted my knees high and reached underneath my buttocks, and spread my pussy as wide as I could.

Troy exposed the bellend of his massive black shaft and began to push inside. Just the bellend made me groan. I gritted my teeth as I stretched to take more of him inside my dripping hash. A delightful pain shot up inside my pussy.

I gasped as my juices lubricated me enough for Troy to slide deep up my wet hole. I let go of my pussy lips and lay back. Enjoying the massive penetration after a night of unsatisfactory size dicks on the corner.

Troy hadn't gone in past halfway. He began to move his hips back. Turning my pink pussy inside out on his mammoth black dick. His length was so big I gasped; it felt amazing.

"Breathe, baby, you're taking it," Troy said as his pelvis began forcing his huge meat back inside my pulsing hole.

Propping myself up on my elbows, sweat spreading a shiny sheen on my skin. We stared at each other. It was like Troy was letting me prepare myself. He stared deep into my eyes.

Troy kissed me passionately then, his tongue urgently forcing between my eager plump lips, his mammoth dick pushed back inside. My eyes rolled back in my head as my pussy lips spread around his cock, sliding up to my cervix. He rubbed on my nipples, electric shocks tingling down to my clit.

Moving our hips together as I moaned, I began to climax. The big black cock rocking in and out pleasured my G Spot so much I couldn't hold back. My clit was tingling. I shuddered as my tight inner ring contracted on Troy's colossal shaft.

"That's it, yeh, cum on my big dick, squeeze me, baby," Troy groaned, shutting his eyes.

I felt as full inside as I did being double penetrated by two guys. My tingling orgasm sent goosebumps down my buttocks and thighs. I was trembling as I wrapped my legs around Troy's muscular trunk.

Tickling my clit, Troy increased my cumming. Gently to start, then pinching it with his thumb and finger, gently pulling on it. The climax in my G Spot spread to my clit. His huge cock was moving in and out of my soaking gash quicker. He was up to my cervix. Filling my stretched cunt with his black cock.

"I'm halfway in. Do you want more," Troy gasped.

I threw my blonde curls back on the pillow, arching my back as my orgasm rippled over my body. It was hardening my nipples, tingling my body from my head to my toes.

"Bend over the bed. You can take more of my cock in that position," Troy groaned as he pulled me to the edge of the bed.

Turning me over like I weighed nothing, Troy spread my legs over the corner of the bed. He angled my hips over the corner so one foot was on the floor and my other foot was on the bed. I could feel my wet hole gaping.

"Relax, my cock goes in easier from this position," Troy said as he rubbed spit around my gaping pussy.

I was grimacing as Troy's huge meat began forcing into my gaping hole. He held my slim waist. I felt the colossal thrust as Troy's dick started nudging into my cervix. The big black cock filled me from behind. I gasped as he pulled my lips further apart with his fingers. He rocked his hips gently.

I grunted as Troy's thrusts increased. The pulses in my pussy didn't stop. My hole was so stretched around the giant cock, that the orgasm spread quickly to my nipples.

"Relax, you're taking this big dick like the pro you are," Troy massaged my clit, and juice flooded out of me. I had goosebumps all over as the orgasm flowed through my body.

"I can't, it's too big," I cried out as my orgasming pussy hole contracted furiously. I panted, fighting the instinct to try and push him out. My eyes watered as I groaned through gritted teeth.

"Oh my god, you're taking nearly all of it," Troy whispered as he pumped gently in and out. My pink pussy turned inside out on his enormous black dick, "you look so good with my huge cock in your cunt."

Throbbing inside my pussy felt deliciously painful. Troy's hands rubbed my trembling spread buttocks as I came hard.

"Squeeze me, baby, yes," Troy said as he pumped my orgasming pussy with his giant dick.

Pulling his cock out of me, Troy groaned loudly as his jizz pumped over my bum and back, dribbling down into my gaped pussy. The final drops splash on my shuddering thighs.

I lay still, trembling and sweating as Troy wanked the last pumps of cum out of his huge throbbing shaft onto my peachy bum. I looked back at him, my eyes wide with lust.

"You love my big dick," Troy said as he massaged the last few pumps, shutting his eyes. His muscles flexed as he held the most impressive cock I'd had in a while.

I really liked Troy and his massive member.

"I'm sorry. I don't usually do this at all," Troy said, his eyes looking down at my trembling pink pussy lips.

"It's okay, I liked it," I said, panting and rolling over.

"Most girls won't let me, you know, fuck them properly like that. They think they want a big dick. Then, when it's going in, they say stop, stop," Troy trailed off as he passed me some tissues from the dresser.

"Believe me, if I want you to stop, you'll stop. I'm Miss Rocky Balboa, remember," I joked, doing a bad impression of Frank Bruno.

Troy laughed, and I thought he looked terrific.

~XXX~

A week later, It was a chilly, slow Thursday night, and I needed to warm up. I was kneeling in front of Ali in the back of his vegan food van. The shutters pulled down, and I was working his cock with my mouth.

I was massaging him with both hands and sucking hard on his bellend. The way I knew he loved. Lots of spit, my cheeks sucking in as he gently held the back of my head. He was groaning in pleasure.

"Stop, stop," Ali whispered, and I let go. I opened my mouth, shut my eyes and pulled my top down, showing him my big tits, and let him cum on me.

Long squirts of white cream hit my face. Ali's jizz splashed on my lips and cheeks as I flicked his throbbing tip with my tongue. Spunk Dribbling into my cleavage. He loved a quick sucking, even if he knew I did it to warm up in his van.

"Thanks, Jez. When you gonna let me fuck that pussy," Ali said as he passed me a napkin from the pile next to his grill.

"You get a free suck. You pay for the pussy, darling. I could do with a nice vegan latte after that," I smiled, standing up and wiping his cum off my face and boobs. He pulled my top up, covering my boobs and rubbing them one last time through the blue lycra fabric.

"I'll get you one ready while I open up, sexy doll. Even if you don't let me pump my load in your pussy," Ali said. He started getting ready to open back up, and I clicked and clacked out of his van in my five-inch heels.

"See you in ten for that latte, Ali," I called.

"Jez, be careful. Lucy had her bag snatched last night. Those robbing fucks. All her money gone like that, poof," he began to sing as he got some tofu from his fridge.

"I'm always careful," I replied, wiggling my bum as you went out of the door.

Music blared out of the all-night cafe. I was leaning against the phone box, pouting at passing cars and watching for guys cruising past.

Ten minutes passed by. I noticed this big bald guy hanging near Ali's vegan food van. He was watching me, staring at me. Slowly, he began to walk over. I smiled, rearranging my boobs and smoothing my mini skirt down. He was the first trade of the night.

"Hey beautiful," he said, smiling at me but looking shifty.

"Hello," I said, licking my lips and pushing out my boobs. I was in the mood to hustle tonight.

"How much for suck and hard fuck," he asked. He sounded foreign. He had on a foreign football team's shirt. I recognised it from some match on TV.

"£60, darling," I said, throwing my cigarette on the ground.

"No rubber, round there?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"No Johnny, for £75," I replied.

The guy nodded.

We stood at the entrance to the alleyway. The punter looked unsure. He was rummaging in his pocket and glancing up and down the street.

"It's okay. No one can see us sexy," I giggled, enticing the punter to come and play with me.

The punter seemed to make up his mind and determinedly walked up to me and put the money in my hand. I stuffed it in my bag as we walked to the dark, secluded end of the alleyway out of the view of any passers-by.

As soon as we were out of sight, he pushed me against the wall. He roughly shoved me down into a squatting position and gripped the sides of my head; he stuck his cock straight down my throat. My head was against the wall, and his cock ploughed into my face.

Roughly fucking my face. I gagged and heaved, and the punter continued. Groaning with pleasure as my throat contracted around his thrusting dick. Saliva flew out of my mouth as I heaved.

My eyes watered, and my jaw ached, holding my mouth open. My high heels slipped on the slabs as I tried to balance squatted down.

Pulling out and allowing me to breathe, I panted and gasped. Saliva poured onto my tits. He slapped me in the face, and my pussy gushed. Yanking me up by a handful of my hair, he pulled my top down and bit my nipples, pulling my skirt up with the other hand.

"Bend over, whore," the punter growled as he grabbed my hips and wrestled me over the bin. Pulling my panties down around my thighs, he slapped me on the bum hard, yanking on my hair as I whimpered in ecstasy.

I loved being thrown around and fucked rough. This guy was making me so wet. The mixture of emotions made my cunt twitch.

The punter had no problem entering me. I was soaked. My juices splashed down my thighs as I heaved after being forced face fucked. He wrenched my arm behind my back and pounded into me. I grunted every time his pelvis drove his average-sized bare dick further inside.

I felt him throbbing inside my pussy, pumping cream inside.

The punter didn't let go of my arm. He pushed me roughly against the wall. His slippery limp cock slid out. He spun me around and slapped my face again. He grabbed my bag and pressed his body against mine.

"Thank you for free fuck bitch," he snarled.

I was shaking with anger. I was panting as the creampie this dirty robber had left inside me dribbled out of my pussy down my thighs.

12