Copy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Chinese place wasn't busy tonight as it is only Wednesday. You look great", Katie said as she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist and inhaled my back through my tee shirt.

"Geeze Katie! I'm in sweats and not even wearing underwear. I hardly look great!"

"That's fine with me and yes you DO! I've almost forgotten how beautiful you are."

With that I turned and faced her bringing her chin to my lips, I kissed her ever so softly. She kissed me back keeping her eyes closed and said,

"God how I've missed you!"

Immediately I felt the wetness between my legs as a spark of intimacy surged through me. I realized what I was feeling from Katie was so much deeper than the physical tryst I had with Maria. There was a history there and it made all the difference when it came to being intimate.

"I've missed you too, but I'm starving. Let's eat."

With that I grabbed a couple plates and a bottle of wine from the fridge and joined Katie at the kitchen counter.

After dinner we sat on the sofa finishing off the wine and talked about our jobs. Katie told me how proud she was of me that I was working for the Times. I knew she genuinely meant it and I loved her for praising me the way she did.

Katie was a massage therapist and I actually met her while getting a full body massage. It was a gift from my sister for my birthday last year. I knew immediately that we would be lovers, as her massage was much more than the usual. She was ever so sensual as she ran her fingers over my skin, lingering in all the right places. I knew she was coming on to me and I certainly didn't mind.

I encouraged her to continue to touch me wherever she wanted.

I was pondering whether or not I should tell her about Maria as we sat there making small talk. I didn't want her to think I was a low life and that she was right about my lusting over her at the bar the other night. But in reality, she was right. She knew I was flirting with Maria and that Maria was flirting right back with me.

Should I tell her I slept with her? Would it ruin my relationship going forward with Katie? Would she think I was a sleaze-ball? Probably, but I felt guilty not telling her. I decided I would tell her, but not tonight. I wanted to see where the night took us. If in fact, we would wind up in bed together or realize it wasn't going to work between us. So I kept it to myself, for the time being, anyway.

Katie leaned over to me and started massaging my shoulders. I responded immediately by sitting forward and closing my eyes as she rubbed my shoulders and neck.

"You seem pretty tense. Are you nervous around me or just overworked?" she asked.

"A little of both. Not that I'm nervous around you, I think I'm just anxious.'

"Well, that's a good thing. Lay face down on the sofa and I will work out the kinks in your back."

I did as I was told with joyful anticipation to feel her hands on my flesh again.

She reached into her purse and took out a small bottle of body oil; rubbing her palms together she slipped her hands under my T-shirt and began working her magic. I was aware that I was moaning out loud as the tips of her fingers ran down my back touching the edges of my boobs on both sides. I got the chills all over as she asked me if I enjoyed what she was doing.

"Very much so! Please don't stop!" I begged.

With that she pulled the waistband of my sweats down and ran her palms over my backside, letting her fingers trail between my legs in such a sexy way. It reminded me of the first time she gave me a massage. I knew immediately this was going to be a repeat experience as I melted to her touch.

Ever so slowly things started heating up. Now we were both moaning as she slid my sweats down past my backside and started massaging my thighs. After a few moments, I couldn't take it any longer. I sat up, pulled up my sweats and lunged at her, kissing her passionately. Katie wrapped her arms around me and put all her energy into kissing me back. Standing, I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. She followed me in silence, knowing what was going to happen next.

Lifting my T-shirt over my head and tossing it aside, I unbuttoned her blouse as she just stood there staring into my eyes. Off came her bra as I lowered my face to her chest. The moaning continued, as we made our way to my bed.

Being with Katie was familiar but this time, there was more emotion behind our lovemaking. It was as if we both realized that we had deep feelings for one another and were given a second chance at showing it.

Katie went home that night and I know we both felt good about getting back together. It was different this time around, as we understood that we were both making a conscience choice to be with one another.

I decided not to say anything to Katie about Maria. It didn't seem to serve any purpose and I had made up my mind to explain to Maria that I was now seeing an ex girlfriend and hoped that she understood I wouldn't be sleeping around with her in the future. For now I put Maria out of my mind and concentrated on building my relationship with Katie.

The day came when I had to head to South Jersey to complete my first assignment. I arrived at my office early that Friday to get everything lined up and ready to go.

I had packed an overnight bag for the hotel stay and explained to Katie that it was work related and I would be back on Sunday. It was our first weekend together and she seemed disappointed that I wouldn't be around to spend time with her. She understood how much this first interview with my new job meant to me and told me not to worry about her that she would hook up with me on Sunday night.

I was on my way down to the lobby when a familiar voice called out to me.

Turning around and much to my surprise, it was Katie!

'What are you doing here?' I asked, feeling kind of embarrassed that she showed up at my place of work.

When she saw that it was me, the girl she met at the bar, and let's not forget the girl she slept with, working at the Times, she was so excited she ran up and planted a big kiss smack on my lips. I was mortified that someone may have seen what just happened. I don't like to mix my private life with my professional life.

'You're Ms. Harding???", she yelled out.

'Yes, but I wish you wouldn't have done that,' I said sternly.

"I'm your Copy Girl and I've been assigned to accompany you on this trip to south Jersey. I've been working here for a year now. Isn't this great? We will be working together whenever they assign me to you! I didn't know you worked here! You never told me!"

"Listen, Maria. I don't want anyone to know that I'm seeing you. I just started this job and it just wouldn't be right to date someone who works under me."

"You didn't seem to mind the other night when I was Under you, she said sarcastically.

"Shhh. Please be discreet while we are at work. Please Maria", I begged.

"Let's get going then as the company has provided a car service for us and it's waiting downstairs," I said trying to shush her all the way out of the building.

Her immaturity was really showing through, as she was not being very professional.

Going down in the elevator, she positioned herself infront of me and said

"We don't need to get two rooms when we get there. We can save the company some money!"

"No, no, no!" I said emphatically.

"We need to keep this relationship strictly professional Maria, I mean it."

"Ok, party pooper, but I can still spend time with you while we're away."

"Listen, Maria. About that, I need to talk to you but not now. After the interview, I promise." Thank God the elevator doors opened at that point as I felt pressured and didn't want to discuss it.

"OK. But I think it's super that we are doing this together! I can't wait to spend time with you again."

Somehow I knew I was in big trouble. I had to tell her about Katie and that I wasn't going to 'spend time with her'. It was a good thing that we both worked at the same company, and I planned to use that as a basis for not being 'with her', any longer. I know it is the coward's way out, but I didn't want to hurt her either, and I thought if I mentioned that I preferred someone else, she would be crushed.

We arrived in south Jersey a few hours later and checked into our hotel. I did agree to have lunch with Maria as I needed to tell her about Katie and I thought it would be the perfect time so that she would calm down the rest of the trip.

I went into the restaurant and found a table. Maria never showed up. I called her cell phone and she didn't answer. After I ate my tuna salad, I went on a mission to find out where she was and why she wasn't answering my calls.

The bellhop in the lobby told me the girl I came in with was busy making copies in the business center. I took the elevator and headed to the 4th floor to confront Maria and try to explain about Katie.

When I got to the Business Center, she wasn't there. I must have missed her. I definitely didn't want to go to her room, as I knew that would be a bad idea, so I headed down to the set location where we were going to conduct the interview.

Lots of production people and the crew were already setting up and preparing the sound and lighting. Maria was no where to be found.

In a short while, I sat with makeup and they touched up my hair and put some color on my face so that I would look good for the cameras. I asked if anyone had seen the Copy Girl, but no one had. They told me she was probably preparing the script on the monitor screen so everything would go smoothly.

Before I knew it, I was wearing a mike and standing alongside the Mayor of the Ocean City town with a few other dignitaries. The director began to count down and pointing at me shouted, "Action!"

The interview wasn't very long, probably about 20 minutes. If the first take didn't go well, we were prepared to do another. Thankfully the producer liked the first run so we were done filming. Everyone dispersed and someone from the sound crew came up to me to remove the microphone that was pinned to my blouse under my blazer.

All of a sudden, Maria ran out of the crowd and jumped into my arms, trying to kiss me. I pushed her off me and shouted, "Maria, No! Not here".

"But I'm so proud of you! That was wonderful", she exclaimed.

What was wrong with this chick? I asked myself. I told her not to carry on in public and what does she do? Carries on infront of everyone trying to kiss me!

Almost immediately, Katie stepped out of the crowd and obviously saw the whole thing unfold.

"What is that bar girl doing here?" she demanded.

"That's Maria. She works here." I said.

"Oh really. How convenient of you NOT to tell me. Is there something going on between you two? There is, isn't there?"

Here I was trying to catch up to Maria to tell her about Katie, and it should have been Katie who was told about Maria. I never get things right.

"Katie, you're making a scene. What are you doing here anyway?" I said with desperation in my voice for her to let me explain.

With that she stormed off, but I ran after her. Maria also followed us. It was a big mess and I didn't know what to do first. Turning around, I shouted at Maria,

"Maria, please give us some space. I need to talk to Katie."

With that, she knew I was angry and stormed off in the other direction.

I caught up with Katie and spun her around. "Listen, Katie. I didn't know she worked at the Times. Please, you have to believe me."

"You slept with her didn't you?"

I didn't want to answer without explaining myself. Not that the answer would have been different, but I needed to let Katie know how it happened.

"Yes, the following night after we met at the bar. But it didn't mean anything. It was BEFORE you and I got together. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were interested in getting back together with me."

"I knew you had the hots for her! You could have told me sooner. I came here to surprise you and spend some time with you on our first weekend together. How stupid of me to think you wouldn't have someone to sleep with".

"Katie, listen to me. I didn't know she worked here until I got to the office this morning. She is only the COPY GIRL. I was planning to tell her that I was involved with someone and didn't want to see her anymore, but I didn't get a chance. I'm glad you're here. I want to spend some time with you too if you'll let me."

I was begging and pleading for Katie to believe me and not to be angry.

She stood there in silence for a few minutes.

"You're telling me the truth?" Katie said meekly.

"Yes, cross my heart and hope to die". I said making the gesture over my heart and moving in closer to her grabbing both her arms.

She just stood there looking at the ground. We had walked a block or so away and were in a park. No one from the Times was around. It was just Katie and I under the trees on that beautiful sunny day.

Katie threw her arms around my neck and quietly said,

"I'm sorry. I jumped to conclusions when I saw that bar girl or Copy Girl or whatever she is run up to you and try to kiss you. I'm an extremely jealous girlfriend Barb and you should know that about me." She admitted.

"No need to be jealous. I'm with you now. Let's go back to the hotel and relax for a while. I'm really glad you came."

Katie agreed and we walked back through the park to the hotel.

After arriving in the lobby, the concierge guy called out to me,

"Miss Harding? The young girl you checked in with told me to tell you she was going to catch an Uber back to the city."

"Oh, OK, great! Thank you."

Katie just looked at me and smiling, she said, "se la vie, Copy Girl".

Word Count: 6,445

12