Cora Ch. 03

Story Info
Another day in the life. Cora's confidence grows.
4k words
4.67
7.3k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cora93
Cora93
23 Followers

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while, life's been crazy!

Enjoy chapter 3, and please let me know what you think!

Always happy for feedback and messages!

Part 4 coming soon x

*****

The last few months have been crazy.

I've been on a considerable dose of hormones that have helped to further my transformation. I've been regularly fucking my handsome doctor and generally living my best life.

As I stand now, looking in my full length mirror, totally naked, I marvel at the changes my body has made. My skin is softer, my hips wider, my ass more rounded. The little muscular definition I had on my arms has totally disappeared and on my chest sit two budding breasts with larger, but still quite small areola and hard, sensitive nipples.

The most notable change has been on the last true remnants of my masculinity. My testicles have all but disappeared and my formerly seven inch dick has shrunk to a meager 3 inches. I no longer get hard.

My delight as this situation has served to further assure me that I've made the right decision.

The best part about my new, tiny package is how easy it is to tuck into even the tiniest thong. No more ugly gaffs!

Of course this has changed how I masturbate. I've bought a couple of dildos and a cute crystal butt plug (it's like jewellery for my ass hole, I love it!) and now, instead of jacking off, I'll spend ages just lying in bed, playing with my nipples and writhing around with a big, pink, eight inch dildo in my tight little hole, rubbing my little nub like a clit. The orgasms I have now are much stronger, full body experiences. It's much better.

I slide on a little black lace thong and matching longline bra, which i pad out a little with some "chicken fillets" to help my growing boobs fill the D cups, then an oversized black band t-shirt with a pink motif that falls just below my ass and a pair of fishnet socks. I love the way my feet look through the socks with my pink nail polish. My hands match of course; long perfectly shaped talons fading from bright pink at the cuticle to a more natural and transparent pink at the ends, there's a couple of diamantes on each of my ring fingers.

I love how little I can wear now, I've grown to love the attention, the risk and the fact that even though there's so much less material involved in my outfits they're so much more creative and fun.

I sit down at my vanity to do my hair and makeup, my skills in both departments have gotten so much better and my shiny, dark hair is now past shoulder length. After my usual light contouring and foundation I apply a subtle, dark pink eyeshadow, mascara and rose blush lipstick. I loosely curl my hair then stick a pair of big hoop earrings in my ears and a couple of bangles on my wrist. I finish accessorising with a choker that's pretty much a thin leather string wrapped round my neck a few times.

I have the perfect pair of black leather boots for this outfit. They come up slightly higher than ankle boots, leaving just a glimpse of my fishnet socks at the top, and have a chunky six inch heel and two inch platform, encased in leather. All the fun of massive heels but not as flash as stilettos. They work really well with most casual outfits and are actually super comfortable.

I pose in my full length mirror for a while and snap a few selfies. I've gotten to know all my best angles and poses!

It's sunny so I forego a jacket, grab my little black shoulder bag and head off out the door feeling fabulous!

The summer breeze on my bare legs reminds me that my tshirt dress is the only thing preventing the world from seeing my hot body in slutty lingerie, and a strong breeze will definitely give any passers by a view of my ass or groin in my barely there thong. A couple months ago I'd have been terrified of this, but I feel so much more confident now that my little penis is all but invisible in any pair of panties. Now... I almost welcomed it. My front is flat, my ass is cute... take a look motherfuckers!

I strut to the train station, smoking a joint, feeling like the centre of the universe. There's nobody on the streets but I can see the eyes of every driver passing on the busy road, looking me up and down. I love it. I'm grinning and almost skipping, I must look like such a bimbo.

At the train station I notice every business man on the platform trying desperately not to stare at me.

When the train finally comes it's packed and I have to stand near the door holding on to a rail, squeezed in amongst several other people. There's a very tall handsome man in a suit behind me, even in my giant heels his chin sits well above my head. He smells great.

When the train goes over a small bump I stumble backwards into him, his hand grabs my waist to stop me from falling further and I get a little flutter in my heart. I look up at him over my shoulder and thank him, smiling sweetly and batting my lashes.

He doesn't say anything, simply smiles back, and we continue in silence for another 5 minutes of the journey. Then it happens. I feel a confident hand rubbing at the inside of my upper thigh. My head rolls back reflexively into his chest. I remember where we are and regain composure but his touches dont stop. Luckily the train is crowded enough, and everyone is staring at their phone screens, so nobody's paying attention to what's going on.

I push my ass back, trying to find his groin. We connect and I can feel a bit of hardness through his trousers. I do my best to grind into it with my ass without this becoming too obvious.

The train announces my stop is next and it snaps me back to reality. I grab his hand and remove it from me as I turn around to face him. God he's handsome.

"This is my stop coming up" I pout.

"Mine too". He says, looking into my eyes as if to imply 'You know what I mean'.

When the train doors open I grab his hand and walk quickly toward the end of the platform.

My brain is racing trying to think of somewhere, ANYWHERE safe that I could suck this strangers dick, but I come up with nothing. A hotel would be far too expensive and look SO desperate. Besides, he's probably on his way to work.

Instead, I walk with him, silently to the exit of the station, holding hands like old lovers. I turn and kiss him by the door.

"Phone." I demand, holding out my hand.

He hands it over and I put my number in and save it under 'Cora <3 x' then phone it so I have his number too, before giving him a quick peck on the cheek and skipping away. When I'm a bit away I turn and look over my shoulder to confirm my suspicions that he's staring, entranced by my almost entirely exposed legs.

I was in the city to meet one of my oldest friends, Hank. He was one of the first people I told about me being transgender and the only boy. I've been kinda avoiding him for a while. I know he'll still love and accept me but I'm nervous about the dynamic of our friendship changing. Will he feel strange talking about cars and football with a chick? Will I feel strange talking about that kinda thing now?

I'm early in and have some time to kill, I grab an iced coffee and walk towards the city square. It's sunny and it might be nice to sit and people watch for a while. One of the shops lining the square is an Agent Provocateur. For years I've walked by admiring the window displays, dreaming about one day wearing beautiful lingerie like that. I have some really pretty sets now, but nothing as up market and special as this. I walk into the store and am greeted with smiles by the pretty, bottle blonde girls behind the counter. I smile back and wander around a little. EVERYTHING IS SO PRETTY!

After half an hour of examining every piece in the tiny store, I finally settle on a cute little 3 piece. An underwire balcony bra, tiny panties with an open back covered only by corset style lacing and a matching suspender belt. All in a dark red lace tulle. I grab a pair of stockings and ask the assistant if I can try it on.

In the changing room I strip naked. My body really is all woman these days, except for my now tiny dick. It's definitely time to consider the big op I think...

I change into the deep red lingerie, padding out the bra, again, with some 'chicken fillets' under my growing tits and, oh my god, it's amazing. It really is special lingerie. It sits perfectly and looks so so sultry. It follows and enhances all my curves and it's so light I'd feel like I was wearing nothing at all if not for the tug of the suspender belt on my stockings and the slight pressure of the wire in the bra. Best of all, my shrunken penis is totally invisible in the tight panties.

An idea floats its way into my little mind.

I slip my heeled boots back on over the stockings and fix my makeup. I take my phone from my handbag and set about posing and snapping in every sexy pose I can imagine.

There's a knock at the door.

"Are you okay in there honey?"

"Fine thanks... though I could use an opinion..." My confidence is sky high and I decide it's time to test myself.

I unlock the door and catwalk out into the waiting room of the changing area. I do a quick turn and pose, hands on hips, leg cocked.

"How do I look?" I ask, smiling so as not to look like I'm taking myself at all seriously.

"Oh my god BABE! You look amazing, total goals, girl! You should model this stuff!" She sounds sincere but a little exaggerative in my eyes. "There is one thing though..."

"What's that?"

"You're supposed to try on the panties over your own underwear. You'll have to buy them now, I'm sorry"

"Babe, don't apologise! I'm going to anyway! I have never felt this hot before!"

I go in and change back, then take the lingerie to the desk to pay. It comes to £500 all together. I really need to think about getting a job, this money's gonna run out very soon if I keep up like this!

Time to meet Hank. I walk the street down to the busy pub where we're supposed to meet.

I can't see him anywhere, so I approach the bar and order a gin and tonic then take a seat at a tall table in the middle of the bar with two stools.

On the tall stool with my legs crossed my tshirt dress covers none of my legs and I couldn't care less. I know I look good and I'm starting to love the exhibitionism of my new style.

I pull out my phone and start to flick through the pictures I'd taken in the changing room earlier. Fuck I look great. I pick the best ones and send them to the tall man I'd met on the train. My heart beats fast inside my chest, I can't wait for his response.

A pint glass slams down on the table and brings me back to the real world. It's Hank.

My heart stops, I feel sick with nerves.

"Wow, look at you!... It's Cora now, right?"

"Um, yeah" I force myself to look him in the eye and smile. What the fuck does 'look at you' mean...

"You look great! I mean... I knew you'd pass but wow!"

Phew. I can feel the colour coming back to my face and my forced smile becomes real as i realise his acceptance. I stand up off the stool and hug him, kinda awkwardly. We never really hugged before.

Hank's about the same height as me in my 6 inch heels, he has messy, slightly curly hair, faded at the sides and a short, well barbered beard and a perfect smile. He plays a lot of sport and is in pretty good shape. He's wearing black skinny jeans with chelsea boots and a loose striped shirt.

We get talking and I fill him in on everything I've been up to... Well, not everything... But I get fed up talking about me pretty quickly and ask what he's been up to.

"I've just taken a job teaching English at a high school in the city, and I've been seeing this chick for a while." I feel a twinge of jealousy. Oh fuck I fancy him. Or maybe I'm just horny from the train ride earlier and the excitement of sending those pictures. Either way, I'm suddenly all too aware that he's a guy and I'm a girl.

"We met at work..." he continues "... it was great at first but it's becoming kind of stale, I mean she won't even..." He cuts himself off.

"Won't even what?"

"It doesn't matter..."

"No what is it? What can't you tell me?"

"It just feels weird talking about that kind of thing with you now"

"What kind of thing?! Hank, I'm still me!"

"Yeah you're right, I'm sorry... it's just not the kinda thing I'd usually talk to a girl about."

"Well what kind of thing is it?"

"She won't suck my dick!"

I burst out laughing.

"It's not funny, man! A man has needs!" He insists through his own laughter.

"Well... maybe she's not the one for you!"

We chat and drink a little longer, and the more gin I drink, the hornier I'm getting.

"Hey, do you want to go back to mine? I've got loads of weed!" I say flirtatiously, feeling kinda silly at acting this way toward such an old friend. He doesn't act like it bothers him, though. He seems totally accepting of my new mannerisms.

"Sure, got beer?"

"Uhhuh!"

"Cool, let's go then!"

I book a taxi, it arrives and we both get in the back. He slides over to the far side and i push in and sit right next to him in the middle seat. My bare legs against his jeans. I'm desperate to touch him. I can't believe I'm feeling this way about my best friend. I'd always known he was handsome but I'd never before considered interacting with him in any sexual way. I suppose the dynamic has definitely shifted.

We get to my place, he steps out the taxi and offers me his hand to help me out. There's no way he would have done that when I was a guy. In all honesty I find it hilarious but I just smile and thank him sweetly as we walk inside together.

"Take a seat" I say gesturing to the couch. "I'll go get some drinks, roll a joint, the stuff's all there"

I go to the kitchen and grab a beer from the fridge for him and I pour myself a glass of prosecco.

"Prosecco? Really?"

"Whaaaat?" I say like some dumb airhead, knowing exactly what he's talking about.

"You're such a girl."

I throw myself down right next to him.

"You bet I am!"

We chat and smoke for a while, it's flirty, I'm having so much fun. I love seeing my lipstick mark on the roach.

"Should I put some music on?"

"Sure why not."

I put my hand on his thigh and push myself up off the couch. My records are stored in a low cabinet under my TV, there is no way I'm going to be able to take one out without giving Hank a show. 'Fuck it' i think to myself, 'he's a nice guy, he desreves it'. I get down on my knees on the carpet and bend over to choose a record. At least half my ass must be out and pointing directly at him. I feel so naughty.

I take a while choosing to pick something good that I know he'll love. I settle on Grace by Jeff Buckley, a classic, and turn around excitedly to show him it, but I'm met with a face full of denim covered groin.

"Oh. God. Sorry, I was just coming over to see what you had."

"I.. uh.. thought this might be nice?"

"Good choice."

"Help me up!"

He extends his big hand and mine looks so feminine against it as he helps me up. When I get to my feet I stumble in my heels and fall into him, completely accidentally of course...

I could get straight back upright but i stay there, my hands on his chest, his hands on my waist to steady me. I tilt my head up slightly to look him in the eye, our faces are so close it's as if I'm caught in his gravitational pull. I have to actively try not to meet his lips. He doesn't move at all and it's so frustrating. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

We stay like this for far too long before I awkwardly push myself off of his hard chest and back to my feet. Fuck this.

"I really want to kiss you." I say, making full use of my tits, teeth, lips and lashes in my body language.

He grabs my arms and pulls me in, almost violently, and kisses me as if the thought's been building in his mind all day and the damn has finally burst. I can't wait any longer, I move my hand down to feel his cock through his jeans. It's huge, and hard and my mouth waters at the thought of getting my lips around it, but I'm enjoying his kisses on my neck and his hands on my bare ass too much to break this up.

We're both breathing heavy as we pause and our eyes meet. There's a silent agreement then that this is going to happen. I walk and signal for him to follow me to the bedroom. As soon as we're in I pull my tshirt dress over my head and push him on to the bed before turning round and bending at the waist to unzip my boots and show off my ass some more. I'm in nothing but my tiny bra and thong and my cute little fishnet socks.

He's sitting upright on the bed, now shirtless. I practically run over to him and jump on him, straddling him, grinding my ass against the hard dick in his trousers as I kiss him, nibbling a little on his bottom lip.

His body is amazing, thin but toned and defined with great pecs and biceps.

His kisses trail their way down to my breasts. He tries to remove my bra, but I stop him. I don't want him to know I'm padding them out. I suppose that despite my new found confidence I'm always gonna have some hang ups.

I slide my way down his body and lick his abs. I don't know why, but I reallllly wanted to lick his abs!

I slide further down into a kneeling position on the floor between his legs.

I unbuckle his belt and pull his jeans and boxer shorts down and off then get straight to work on his beautiful, perfect dick. A wave of energy passes through my body. It feels like peace. It feels like this is where I'm supposed to be... this is who I'm supposed to be.

I always thought I might be destined for greatness... but nope! Apparently I was born to be a hot, kinda slutty girl.

I work his cock in and out of my mouth, licking and sucking and stroking. I feel his hand on the back of my head, gripping my hair as he stands up. He starts fucking my face. This is a first for me and it's difficult not to gag, but I focus my mind and think only about pleasuring him. I try to keep my tongue working, but it's difficult at his relentless pace. I'm sure my mascara must be running. I feel his balls tighten and taste the thick hot cum being emptied into my mouth. I feel both relief that his assault is over and immense pride that I withstood it and made him cum!

"Mmmm, thanks!" I say with a huge, bimboesque, cock drunk grin on my face!

"It's never going to be the same is it?"

"It's going to be better!"

He lies down exhausted on my bed, and I join him, resting my head on his chest and one of my legs over his. We lie in silence just enjoying the afterglow for about 10 minutes, before I revert to my state of pure horniness.

I slide my smooth leg up his hairy legs and start to rub his dick with my thigh, trying to coax it back to hardness. Then I move a hand down and start to play with it. Unexpectedly, he starts to rub the front of my panties. It feels good and I indulge myself for a while. But I no longer enjoy utilising my little dick during sex, it reminds me of a life mispent. An unfortunate curse.

I get on my knees and put his dick in my mouth again. It feels so weird to feel it grow and harden inside my warm, wet mouth. I love it.

As soon as it's at full mast, I slip off my panties, grab some lube from my bedside drawer and lube up his shaft. It looks even more glorious, glistening under the slippery substance.

I lie back, legs spread and finger my little asshole with the remnants of lube on my fingers.

"Come fuck me, baby" I beg of him!

He obliges and lines his cock up with my hole, the anticipation is killing me.

He slides in slowly, I'm glad I've been playing with my dildos and fucking my doctor. There's no way my virgin ass could have taken this dick. It's about eight, maybe eight and half inches long, a good length, not ridiculous... but oh my god it is so thick!

He leans over me, my legs hooked in the creak of his elbows, our bodies close. He kisses me as he starts to fuck me, quickly building in pace. I'm in heaven. My whole body feels alive and my eyes are blessed with Hanks beautiful body, and his pretty, ice blue eyes.

Cora93
Cora93
23 Followers
12