Corax and Grum Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was, but for the wrong reasons.

This party was the Kris show again. Not quite as in-you-face as last year, but this year's edition Kris seems to be buying into her own press clippings. Last year's humble Kris was replaced with a bossy and arrogant version, every ounce the Grade A bitch she was dressed like. Several times she left me to fend for myself for ten minutes or more while she met with 'important' people.

Worse was when she outright ignored me while I was next to her. Ken had shown up and seemed to be much closer to Kris at this year's party. Something was definitely off.

Dinner was a mess. More 'important' people paraded by and Kris barely spoke with me or ate any of her food. During the dancing, I got a single pity dance while she was out on the floor with Ken more often than not. I couldn't even cut in, as they would move away when they saw me coming. This shit was too much. I left the bitch there and went home.

Once there I went into look in on each of my sleeping kids. I loved them so much and no matter what had happened that night, I loved Kris for bringing them into the world with me. I needed to keep that in mind as I thought about her behavior during the night's activities. I was home for an hour before she even noticed I was gone, but then the calls and messages started, including some from Ken among others. I deleted them all and shut my phone off.

Kris staggered in the door at close to two a.m. yelling from the foyer about what a cocksucking asshole her husband was. I came down immediately, shushing her before she woke the kids. She quieted but soon was practically screaming at me again for abandoning her. She looked like a sloppy drunk. If she was this bad, I knew she would pass out soon. I dragged her into the breakfast nook, which was about as far away in the house from the kid's rooms that I could get her, so that her shrieking wouldn't wake them.

She abused me about my manhood, saying what a wimp I was, and about how she was carrying this relationship and always had. I listened while she talked up all she does for me, and how she had men lined up to be with her tonight. I was there, I could see it. I specifically kept my mouth shut, knowing that she would tire from the booze and this would end soon, and I would carry her to bed. But then she started in on Ken, and how wonderful he was. How well he treated her. And how different things would've been if she had chosen him instead of me almost ten years ago.

That one hurt, and there was something to that which had always bothered me. I knew she was ranting. I knew she was drunk and trying to hurt me, but there was always something there with Ken which had gnawed at me. Mentally I was also waiting for her to start belittling me about my performance in the bed room, but that didn't come up, surprisingly.

True to form, she was rapidly winding down; had used the last of her energy on her screaming, and soon was slumping in the nook. I picked her limp form up and brought her upstairs. She stunk of booze , sweat and men's cologne, no doubt from her dancing. I slipped her shoes off and laid her in the bed. I didn't bother to undress her; that would take effort, and frankly, I was tired and the bitch didn't deserve the effort. Let her ruin the dress by sleeping in it. Hopefully she'd puke on it for good measure.

I went off to sleep in the guest room.

I woke with painful morning wood. It was strange enough, sleeping in a different bed, but having a swollen erection was normal for any guy. But this was beyond that. And then, as I was waking more, I realized why it was so swollen. A pair of juicy lips slowly glided up and down the full length of my shaft while my testes were cradled and gently squeezed.

There was a soft pop, and my slicked cock felt cool and exposed in the morning air.

"Oh, you're awake," Kris whispered. "The kids are out with the nanny so I brought you breakfast in bed." She was completely nude and swung her fit legs over my shoulder, and dropped her shaved peach onto my mouth. It looked puffy and swollen and the labia were already spread and dripping. She had showered so it smelled clean.

Well, this is one way to recover from last night. I pulled her down onto my mouth.

She had a head start and the unfair advantage of being a very motivated and expert fellatrix, so while her clit and g-spot were just through the warm-up drills, her nose was in my sac as it throbbed, spraying a load that went directly into her stomach. She wasn't done though.

She used her nails to scratch and tease me, so my cock barely wilted. While I used my fingers and lips to tease a series of light orgasms from her, she returned the favor, scratching and clawing at my cock, and using the long acrylic nails to deeply explore the pee hole and the tender meat inside. I exploded with a roar, bucking my hips from the strength of sensation, but she didn't spill a drop.

She still refused to let me go soft, but my dick was aching. She jerked me off while sitting up. "Lick my asshole." These were the only words spoken since she had woken me, but I wanted to make this work, so my tongue, fresh from exploring her wet folds slid along her smooth perineum to the pink pucker of her ass. I swabbed and explored, enjoying the textures and flavors. Sitting fully on my face, she pulled her cheeks apart to fully envelop my face. She rode me using her strong hips, while her hands jerked me off.

She rocked forward to let me breathe for a few seconds before rolling back for a smother. But my efforts were paying off, I could hear her groaning in rhythm with my tongue. It picked up speed and I could feel her body tensing for a release. We went back and forth, the tension between us playing into the building tension of her and my climaxes. She was shucking me roughly like an ear of corn when I stuck my tongue into the center of her sphincter as far as I could. She screamed and rose up off my face a few inches and exploded in a squirting orgasm, soaking my face with coarse jets of salty brine. She plopped that juicy puss on my gasping mouth and returned the favor of having me swallow her come, but by then, I was already wearing most of her on my face, along with her cunt and ass juices.

She needed a moment, panting and sweating but her hands kept me on edge, maintain my member. Recovered enough, she righted herself against me and speared her sloppy puss on me. She slid easily up and down me, grind her clit and rolling her hips. It was a slow leisurely fuck, cowgirl, and she nursed me with her milk. Henley would just have to wait a little for breakfast.

By the time she drained me of my last nut, much of the animosity I had from last night was gone. But the questions of what happened and why remained. She got off me, my goo sliding out and puddling on me. As I started to rise, she pushed me back on the bed. "Stay," was all she said, before turning and padding out of the room with her hips swaying and ass jiggling. After almost ten years, she still could get my attention. Like older days, she returned with a warm damp cloth and cleaned me. At first, I thought she was going to try for a fourth, which, at my age, would've been like raising the Titanic but this was just gentle cleaning.

"So what about last-" I began, but she shushed me, with her finger to my lips. Everything so far that morning pointed towards me letting her have her way.

Taking my hand, she pulled me from the bed and we walked back, naked, to the master bedroom and she pulled me into the shower. We spent twenty minutes soaping, caressing, soaping, exploring and more soaping. And what do you know, four for me in a morning wasn't as impossible as I thought.

She apologized during a simple breakfast, saying that work has been too long with her getting all of this recognition and praise and after a while it's hard not to buy into it to some degree. It's work, and there's a certain amount of glad handing and networking dues to pay, and how she hated that part of it. She had a knack for her job and was happy to just do that. If she could avoid the outside noise, she'd happily lock her office door and not leave until she came home at the end of the day.

"You came home last night and stunk of cologne," I noted, eyes on hers to watch her reaction.

"I'm surprised I didn't smell of a dozen different kinds. You saw me on the dance floor. I wasn't dancing, I was an accessory to the higher ups, and that was some of the dues I have to pay. I told you I hate this!"

"Then quit!" I reasoned. "We don't need the money and you can always take your skills somewhere else. You're not the only one this hurts, you know."

"I'm so sorry that this is result, but I am almost to the point where this is over, where I can be free of this and, yes, likely go on my own."

Her face was still the lovely face I knew and her eyes held mine as she asked me to bear with her for a while longer. It was enough for me.

"And Ken? I've got a really bad feeling about this."

A bit exasperated. "Let me handle him. Please."

Our voices were not raised in anger, and for now we had come to an agreement satisfactory enough for both of us and we could go back to being a happy family.

But it was really the beginning of the end.

In the new year, Kris grew distant, spending more time in the office. At least two nights every week, she would roll in after nine p.m., looking tired and spent. She ate a few spoons of food and schlepped off to bed. With me, she was tolerant, but not the loving spouse I expected.

I spent more time with the kids to make up for it, and gave her small gifts like flowers to the office or a Saturday spa where she could unwind. Maybe twice a week, we were able to connect in bed. Even there, she seems to be going through the motions, with the exceptions of her new found love for having me rim her while she was queening me, until squirted. She would reward me by swallowing me or sliding her wet sloppy cunt over me until I sprayed inside her.

This has all been prelude until I came home one night in June.

That night was a twist because I was home a bit later at around seven p.m. and Kris was there already. I came to find the nanny moving the kids to bed, and Kris buzzing around in a little black cocktail dress. She looked fantastic, with just a light touch of makeup, her face, hair and nails done and carrying strappy, sky high heels.

"Did I forget something?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No."

"What's the occasion?"

"I'm going out," she said, as if that answered everything. Obviously, it didn't, but before I could discuss this more, the doorbell rang. She looked at the watch I had bought her for our fifth anniversary. She nodded, saying "Can you get that? It's for you."

I looked at her, puzzled. A second ring and I moved to the door. Opening it was a middle-aged man, in a slightly worn suit.

"Brian Whalley?"

"Yes?"

"You've been served," he said. "Sorry." Handing me a manila envelope, he turned on his heel and walked away.

What the fuck? I picked my jaw up, and turned back inside. Pulling out the papers, Kris was divorcing me.

"I'm being very fair, Bri. We can split the assets, and you keep your -"

"What the fuck is this, Kris?" I interrupted. "Some kind of sick joke?"

She was strapping on those shoes, enhancing her muscular legs. Her face softened and she looked sad, but not upset. Not like her heart was being torn out. Not like her world was crashing down around her. That was all on me. That was my evening - how to realize your life, as you knew it, was a lie.

"I'm sorry, Brian." She wrung her hands, but that was really the extent of the toll this was taking on her. "I really am, but we've run our course and this is really the best for everyone."

"How? How is this the best for me? How am I supposed to take this?" I was bordering on hysterical. The tears were flowing freely and my heart pounded in my chest. My thoughts were so scattered, I could barely make a coherent sentence. My wife, my love was neither.

While I panicked, the doorbell rang again. Kris moved to get it while I tried futilely to wipe the tears from my face, only to have them replaced by more. And the snot running from my nose made me feel like a preschooler.

Soft voices from the foyer, those of a man, and Kris.

I turned. Of course.

Ken was in one of his tailored suits, giving my wife a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry Brian," he said. "This is just the way it is." Again, as if this explained everything.

Closing the door, Kris held his arm and walked him in.

"Get him the fuck out of my house!" I hissed, increasing in volume until I was screaming at the last word.

"No, Brian. I want him here." They looked at each other, and then back at me. "Look Brian, it's nothing that you did. This just ..."

"How long?" I sobbed.

Kris looked a bit nervous. "Always."

"What?" my mind wasn't working fast enough to keep up with the enormity of what I was being told.

"It's better to just tear the bandage off, honey," Ken said while stroking her shoulder and guiding her to the sofa where they both sat down. I was ready to break his fucking hand off.

"Brian, this won't be easy or enjoyable for you, but please sit," Kris said, softly, in what I would've taken as a loving tone at one time. She crossed her sexy legs, knowing how I adored her in heels.

I paced. I always did when I was nervous. "No, I'll stand. Say your piece and let's get this done."

"Again, I'm sorry about how this happened. I need to get this out.

"Brian, today is the tenth anniversary of you saving Ken and I from the near explosion in the plant. Neither of us can thank you enough for what you did. But after your debrief that day, you sent us home. We left work, but the rush of adrenaline and the rush of being so near to death, we went home together. Ken had been flirting with me, and that day all my walls broke down and, well, he simply fucked me senseless.

"It was the most incredible sex I've ever had. Life affirming and real. I was so happy to be alive. We both were.

"I went home later that day and tried to put it behind me and reported back to work the next day. Both Ken and I felt something that day, but I thought it was just that, a one-time thing. I avoided him for several days, but he convinced me to try again, but without the confusion of the adrenaline and everything that went with it.

"This time, it was even better. Ken's beyond well equipped, but it's how he uses it to tease or punish me that made me realize the gift you had given me. We sat there, after that second time, both happy, but sad at the same time about how we came so close to losing everything. We knew we owed you.

"So, we made a plan, that I would sleep with you to repay you for saving us. We knew that you liked me, from all the looks you would give me in the office. But we wouldn't tell you why, but I let it slip that first night after the shots.

"I enjoyed it with you, but understand, I barely felt you inside of me. Ken's cock had ... resized me, all of me, to where it takes weeks for me to recover, and I could never stay away from him for that long. I knew that you weren't getting my best, the hot, tight pussy you deserved, and you never would with Ken constantly reclaiming me, so one time wouldn't be enough." She looked at over at that homewrecking son of a bitch lovingly while stroking his leg. But it wasn't actually his leg she was touching.

"We both realized that this would be a long-term project to repay you, and both of us bought into it, with that foolish enthusiasm of youth and a knowledge we were smarter than anyone. The more we were together, the more we realized how much we owed you, so we decided on a number."

"Ten years," I said, eyeing the two monsters disguised as human beings on my couch.

They both nodded. Ken rubbed her shoulder, reassuring her. Her hand kneaded the thickening python barely contained in his slacks "I would give you ten years of love and affection as repayment of the debt we owed you. And now, we've completed our arrangement and are asking you to respect our wishes to move on. For everyone's sake."

"Respect? RESPECT?" I bellowed. "What the fuck do you either of you know about respect? I respect the shit I took this morning more than I respect you two right now! Kris, come on! There has to be something? There's nothing you felt for me?" Ken's arm came off her shoulders and she straightened up.

"Don't be silly Brian," she sighed. She looked to Ken and he nodded. This had all been planned. Ken reached to his belt and opened it. "Brian I ..." she stopped "We both owe you so much and there has always been genuine love and respect for how you rescued and provided for me." Ken's slacks were undone, and he had unleashed his weapon. It was massive. Both long and wide, with a pussy-pleasing thick dorsal ridge running the full length up to swollen bulbous head, it pointed skywards as if it was to about to launch payload into space. It belonged in pornos or in a barnyard. She stared at the fleshy missile like a kid at Christmas. "But every day for the last ten years, I've belonged to Ken." She leaned over, mouth opened as wide as she could and wrapped her painted lips around his cock with her trademark skill and energy.

"Brian," Ken continued, matter-of-factly, smirking, "we both have tremendous gratitude for you, but there's no point in continuing the lie." Kris's tongue snaked out to caress and lave his throbbing girth. "You're young enough to find someone else and start over. It's time for Alexa and Henley to be with their father." Kris's hand had now fished Ken's sac from his trousers. They were as prodigious as the rest of him, spilling out her hand as she massaged and kneaded them, priming the pump for firing.

Goddamn it. That felt like a physical blow. I staggered, mumbling, leaning on a chair for balance.

Kris took her mouth off him with an audible 'pop'. "I had both of them DNA tested and they're both Ken's." Ken's hand on the back of her head guided her expert mouth back onto his huge sausage.

"Kris and I gave you a little extra in the settlement to make up for raising my kids for a while, but it's time for me to take responsibility for my fertility. We want to have more and we won't be waiting." The noises from Kris were wet and obscene. I would've popped by now in her thirsty mouth. Ken looked non-plussed.

"The only thing for you if you stay is to watch me stretch and fill your wife's pussy, mouth and ass with this cock every single day. Over and over."

I sobbed in my hands; the only other noises were her moans and mouth music, and his soft encouragement that he cumming.

I was gone. Mentally I had checked out. The decade of treachery. The dashing of my hopes for happiness and a family. The deceit from both of them. The cold-hearted way this evening was planned and delivered. It was devastating. It ensured that I would not fight for reconciliation and would let them move on quickly and cleanly, while I swept up the mess of my life. Physically, I needed to get gone, before I did something permanent ...

As I walked past them, he grunted and her noises changed from sucking and moaning to swallowing and choking. Up the stairs and into the bedroom, I emptied my life into suitcases. Hearing the front door close, I knew I had a bit of time.

I double checked what I needed, and realized I had been in motion since they told me. I caught a breath and sat on the bed; our bed, which I guess was never mine. I thought for a minute and realized I needed to take steps to put this as far behind me as quickly as possible. I made calls to the plant director, to my lawyer and to my brother, informing them of what happened. I got my ducks in a row, as best as I could. I had been played and was well behind.