Core Wicked Episode #2: The Key

Story Info
Tonya gets a turn in Mindy Core's dungeon.
5.9k words
4.4
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid22
Rigid22
7 Followers

Core Wicked Episode #2: The Key begins where Ms. Mindy Core ended. These are the last few moments of Stephanie's CFNM encounter with Tim at Mindy Core's dungeon.

Stephanie demanded and received Tim's phone number. A few minutes later, Mistress Mindy Core ordered Tim to get dressed. While Tim was putting on his clothes, Mindy told him that Stephanie would be in touch if she needed anything cleaned. Then Mindy practically threw Tim out.

After Tim is out of the dungeon, Mindy says, "I want to tell you that I get quite a bit of business from referrals. Ladies that had fun tend to tell girlfriends and show videos. If any of your girlfriends are intrigued, I would absolutely love to hear from them. If you want a follow up session with Tim, or want to introduce some girlfriends to the fun, call me. Get Tim to pay the facility use fee. By the way, it would probably be a good idea for you to review Tim's registration form, especially the hard limits section. Get him to call me and authorize it. Then I will send you a screen shot," says Mindy Core.

With that, the day's adventure ended. Stephanie was driving home, a little wine buzzed. Flashbacks of Tim squirming in response to her touch accompanied her on her drive home. Then she remembered the video.

Stephanie thought, "I am going to go home and drink a beer and watch that video. I think I will try to call Tonya too. I bet she would like to come over and have a beer and watch that nasty video with me"

Stephanie waited till she got home to call Tonya. Tonya answered the phone after only two rings.

Tonya spotted Stephanie's name on the caller ID. As she was eager to hear about the adventure, She answered the phone saying: "Tell me all about it!"

Stephanie says: "I'll do better than that, I have some video, get your butt over here!"

Tonya lives two apartment buildings over. She showed up at Stephanie's door, in about ten minutes. She has a beer in hand and two more in a Dollar General bag.

"I want details," Tonya says as she enters Stephanies' apartment.

Stephanie picks up her remote control and presses play. There is Stephanie tormenting Tim's dick and grinning like she had just won an award. There is another woman in the video that Tonya doesn't know but Tonya is completely distracted watching Tim's naked body spasm in response to Stephanie's touch.

"What do you think?" says Stephanie.

"Sign me up," says Tonya

"I am on the breakfast shift tomorrow," says Stephanie. "I need to go to bed, but the day's events have my mind racing. Tim's naked body was my toy and I relished it, Tonya. I loved the power of it!"

"You do look rather satisfied with yourself in the video," says Tonya. "I thought I was going to have to force you to go, and then you morph into Mistress Fem Domme on your very first experience."

Stephanie says "I was going to take the money and run, but Tim invited me. I felt somewhat obligated. I mean, if he wants me to see him naked, who am I to argue? Right?"

Both women laugh.

Tonya says, "yea, but you were visibly apprehensive on the dungeon tour. I would have bet you wouldn't even have shown up for the money. You aren't at all like old horny Tonya."

Stephanie replies: "I was very apprehensive. I was really planning to skip out with the money. Then, there I was, feeling my wine. Tim was standing there, naked, hard and shivering. The combination of the wine and my own libido shot me into fem-domme zen."

"You sound like an addict describing the upside to the drug of choice," says Tonya.

"It is like that and I want to do it again, as soon as possible," says Stephanie. "Am I already addicted?"

"How long has it been since you dumped what's his name?" Asked Tonya?

"Seven months," says Stephanie, looking a bit depressed.

Stephanie is thinking that if she gets too far off into this kinky shit, she may never have another regular relationship. Then she thinks, "if those last two regular relationships are what I can expect, I would rather go kinky."

Tonya spots Stephanie's sad, reflective look.

"Don't be too down on yourself, Steph. God made you the way you are, libido and all," says Tonya.

"My libido is downright inconvenient. It makes poor decisions. I am attracted to jerks. My dating experience is one jerk after another. I suppose I should celebrate the fact that I haven't found one that will beat up on me yet. I have come to enjoy being on my own but then that damned libido rears its ugly head," says Stephanie.

"I own a vibrator too, Steph, "says Tonya.

"Tim is more fun than a vibrator, Tonya. I want to play again," says Stephanie.

"That skinny girl in the suede bodysuit was totally into the scene and she didn't ever even touch him." Says Tonya. "I want to play too."

"We will have to get with Tim and see if he will go again. I'm not ready for him to know where I live, so we will have to get with Mindy too," says Stephanie.

"That is a good plan, at least till you get to know him. But wouldn't it be fun to have me and the girls over for wine? We could strip Tim's ass naked and have him fold our underwear, while we discuss his inferiorities," suggests Tonya.

Both burst into beer buzzed giggles.

Tonya laments that she needs a naked boy toy to fold her underwear too.

Stephanie says, " pester Mindy. She told me that she wanted to recruit more apprentices."

Tonya says, "I'm going to do that. Surely, I can wrangle a place in the dick games?"

"I have the breakfast shift," says Stephanie. "If I drink another beer, I won't get up."

Tonya leaves and the day ends.

The following day, about noon. Tonya is ringing up Mindy to tell her that she saw Stephanie's naughty video.

Mindy Core says, "well, what did you think? Do you feel like you missed out?"

Tonya says, "Damn right I feel left out. I want to play too!"

"Well, your timing is perfect." Says Mindy "I have a guy coming in for an interview at 2pm. I was just about to get in the rolodex and see if I could stir up an apprentice, or two. Numbers are a safety precaution. If he gets stupid, we outnumber him."

Tonya says, "yes, I see."

"Usually, I have at least two other women on hand. Would you like to be one of the two?" Asks Mindy

"Yes Please," says Tonya.

Mindy says "Ok, can you make it by 1:30? I know it is short notice..."

"No, no. I will be there." Says Tonya "What shall I wear?"

Mindy says: " wear something that guys tend to ogle. If ya want to have a drink, bring that too. Alcohol makes us gals a bit bolder, and in this setting, that is what we want."

Tonya says, "I'll be there."

It's 1:30 now. Tonya is at the dungeon door. Mindy answers the door. Tonya thinks Mindy is gorgeous in her lavender and white, latex outfit. As always, Mindy's outfit strains to hold her big boobs in.

Mindy leads Tonya down the tiled hallway to the community room. This is the same room where the naughty video of Tim was taken. Within are three office chairs and a long foldable table 3ft by 6ft. A woman is seated in the nearest chair.

As Mindy and Tonya enter the room, Mindy says "This is Tonya. She is an inexperienced, but eager novice. Tonya, this is Miss Jennifer. Jennifer is new but she is becoming a recurring, dungeon regular." Tonya and Jennifer exchange pleasantries.

Jennifer is wearing a navy, pen striped, business dress. It is something one might expect a banker to wear. She has two beautiful rings on each hand and a small flower shaped brooch on her lapel.

Jennifer is probably 50ish. Her curly, brown hair is shoulder length. She is quite attractive, though a bit stern looking. Tonya thinks she is probably an office boss somewhere.

Tonya has decided to sport a spaghetti strap top. Her shoulders are bare. The top is white with blue dots. The top accentuates her ample breasts. Tonya has Rocky brand blue jeans and a pair of lace up boots. She turns heads in that outfit when she hits the country dance clubs.

Mindy says, "please ladies, enjoy a drink if you want one."

Tonya has a Coors light in her purse, which she extricates and pops. Jennifer has a wine cooler. Mindy appears to be sipping a clear glass of ice water.

Mindy says: " Ladies, at 2pm, we are expecting to meet with a fellow named Jonathan. Jonathan filled out a form on my website. He is applying as a slave. He seeks a Mistress for full collared ownership. He has never done this before, but he has always wanted to. He seemed enthusiastic. He toured the facility a week ago, so he has been here before. He was briefed on what to expect today. I was particularly graphic. I try to scare them off. If they are too timid, they won't make it to the collar anyway. "

Mindy continues: "The first order of the day is to assess how submissive he is. Is he collar ready or independent and cocky? We are going to ask him awkward questions and demand answers.

You ladies may ask him one question. Ask him anything. We are going to strip his soul bare before we strip his body. The kinds of questions you ask him should be designed to embarrass him.

We are about to rearrange his sense of self. Our behavior today should imply to him that he is not our equal and that this is not a game. In this setting, he is here to entertain us.

He will be standing during the interview. You two and I will remain seated. If you see that he has an erection, make him know that you have noticed. Mention it to him. We will get to see him nude, but be patient.

Let's find out why he has no girlfriend or wife. Let's find out why he wants to be the naked slave boy to women he has never met. Let's probe his kinks and fantasies. Here are notepads and pens. Take notes. Write down what you think caused his erection. Write down what makes him appear fearful or apprehensive.

Laughter is always belittling and therefore appropriate in these settings. If you feel a giggle or a belly laugh wanting out, let it out, but don't force it. He will detect pretend laughter and the event will lose legitimacy.

It is now ten minutes to two. Before two, we will move into the office. That is the room we passed on the left before we turned into this room. We will close that door, with you and Tonya inside. Then, I will let him in. You will be able to hear what I say to him through the door.

Once he is inside, I will give him some initial instructions. Then, I will show him into this room. I will come back for you two, shortly after I get him situated.

When we begin our return, step loudly on the tile floor as you walk and speak with enthusiasm about what you are about to get to see and do. Turn up the volume, just enough so that he can make out what is being said. The idea is to make him feel like he is a piece of meat and that you are coming to savor a meal. Understand? Any questions?"

Tonya says, "this doesn't sound like what I thought it was going to be."

Mindy says, "I need to find out some more things about him before we move to that. Play along. You won't be disappointed. Make sure to at least pretend to make notes, though I will appreciate any noted observations you may care to record for me. Perhaps I will get him to strip, and start jerking but withhold permission to cum, would you like that?"

Tonya says, "Yes, I think I would enjoy seeing that."

Jennifer says, " you know me Mindy, I am going to want to touch him."

Mindy says, "perhaps we can accommodate you. Remember I don't know that much about him. We will have to wait and see. Let's move into the office, he should be here in minutes."

They all step down the hall and go into the office. They weren't there a minute until there was a knock on the door.

Mindy says, " here we go girls, let's have fun with it."

Mindy shuts the office door and walks five steps to the front door. She opens it. There stands Jonathan. He is an incredibly nervous looking young man.

He is about 5'10." He is perhaps as old as 30, but he may just look young because he is skinny for his height. He might weigh as much as 150 lbs but probably more like 140 lbs.

He has dishwater blonde hair. It is cut short but it looks like it might be a bit curly if it grew out some. He has broad shoulders. He is wearing khaki cargo pants with a drawstring. His shirt is an olive drab tee shirt with a pocket and he has tennis shoes on.

Mindy thinks he looks pretty good. He is no Mr. America but she would dance with him. She thinks he looks like a particularly good slave boy.

"Come in, Jonathan." Says Mindy Core.

Jonathan steps inside. Mindy closes the front door.

Mindy says, "Jonathan, you filled out the form to apply to become a slave, is that correct?"

Jonathan squeaks out a very weak "Yes ma'am."

"Well then, let's start your slave boy indoctrination immediately." Says Mindy Core. " You shall address me as "Mistress Mindy Core" every time you reply to me, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

"Very good, follow me." Says Mindy.

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

She leads him back to the community room where Tonya and Jennifer met earlier.

"Take your place in front of these three chairs. Face the chairs. You are not to sit. Do you understand, slave boy?" Says Mindy.

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

Mindy says, "I am leaving for a minute. I will be back with the other ladies shortly. Do not sit. You are to remain standing where you are. Do you understand your instructions, slave boy?"

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

In less than a minute he hears Mindy core and other women speaking. One says "you got him naked yet? Another says, is he marketable? Then he clearly hears Mindy say, he's still dressed, I thought you ladies would like to see him strip. I think he is marketable. Then he hears the women's footsteps coming down that tiled hallway.

Jonathan is feeling self-conscious and nervous. He has never done anything like this, but he has always fantasized about it.

The ladies entered the room and were seated. Mindy takes her seat in the middle office chair. Jennifer is to her left and Tonya to her right.

"Let's get some housekeeping out of the way." Says Mindy. "Everyone here is a consenting adult. No money has exchanged hands today nor will any money exchange hands. We are here mainly to assess how much training our new slave will require. In this context, and until further notice, this slave's name is "slave boy.""

Mindy begins introducing the ladies to Jonathan. "This lady to the right shall be addressed as Mistress Tonya. The lady to my left is Mistress Jennifer. Understand, slave boy?" Says Mindy.

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

"I will begin with the first question," says Mindy. "You are not a bad looking representative of your gender. If you asked for a woman's phone number, or asked her to dance or even for a date, you would be successful at least occasionally. Tell me, slave boy, is there some personal shortcoming that we cannot see, just by looking at you?"

Jonathan has to think about this question and how he should answer.

"I have dated," he says. "but nothing ever lasts. I haven't had a second date in years. I'm very introverted. I'm quite shy. If I was a woman, I wouldn't want to date me. I have decided that if I am to have any relationship with a woman, it will be a Mistress/slave relationship. That is my answer, Mistress Mindy Core."

Mindy sits nodding, considering what he had just said.

Tonya is jotting something down on her notepad.

"Do you have a question for slave boy, Mistress Jennifer?" Asks Mindy Core.

"Tell us about your masturbation habits, slave boy. How often do you jerk off? What stimuli causes it to get hard. What fantasy gets cycled the most?"

Mindy jots down on her note book "good question! I love it!" She shows it to Jennifer.

Jennifer looks smug and has a wry grin. Jennifer says, "look, the question got a little wood, pointing at Jonathan's dick."

Jonathan, visibly embarrassed by Jennifer pointing out his hardening member, says "Masturbation is part of my sleeping ritual. It makes me sleepy. The most cycled fantasy is being nude in front of attractive clothed, dominant women. That is my masturbation ritual, and fantasy, Mistress Jennifer."

Mindy again sits nodding, contemplating his answer. Finally, she says, "Mistress Tonya, would you like to ask the slave boy a question?"

"You do understand that all that jerking off is what makes you socially awkward and shy don't you?" Asks Tonya.

"I'm afraid it has become a habit, Mistress Tonya."

"Well, there it is, '' says Mindy. "We will have to break that cycle immediately. Have you ever been put in chastity, slave boy?"

"No, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

"When you become a slave, you become the property of the dominant woman that ultimately collars you. You belong to her, toes, nose and wiener. Your orgasm is her property. Do you understand that slave boy?"

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

"Ok, I think it is time to see what we are working with." Says Mindy Core. Let's see it all. Take off every stitch, let's have a look."

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

He breathes deeply and considers what he is about to do. Then he pulls off his shirt, kicks off his tennis shoes, drops his pants and off come the sox. Then he pauses again. He has a rock-hard erection and a precum stain. He breathes deeply and takes off his briefs. His dick bounces back and forth. The women are pleased. He is no freak circus dick, but his little fellow is granite hard.

"Ok, slave boy. This is customary. It is part of the program to make you believe that you are property. You are to ask both Mistress Jennifer and Mistress Tonya if they would like to touch your penis. If they are so inclined, you will allow the touch. Understand, slave boy?"

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

"Ask Mistress Jennifer first. " Says Mindy.

"Mistress Jennifer, would you like to touch my penis?" Says Jonathan

"Approach, slave boy." Says Jennifer.

Jennifer reaches out and grabs a handful. She strokes him a few times and caresses the top of his dick with her right index, middle and ring finger. Her thumb is on his frenulum. She pushes and pulls and finally pulls away with a long, thick string of precum.

Jennifer is pleased with the situation and herself.

"Ok. See if Mistress Tonya wants a grope." Says Mindy.

"Would you like to touch my penis Mistress Tonya? says Jonathan.

"Bring the little guy over here, slave boy!" Says Tonya.

She reaches out and grabs a handful too, but she pulls him a little closer, by his dick. She reaches out with the other hand and grabs a handful of balls. She squeezes his nuts hard enough to get him to tense up and he pulls his legs closer together.

"Tell her to enjoy herself, slave boy, "says Mindy.

"Enjoy yourself, Mistress Tonya." Says Jonathan.

This went on for about another minute and Mindy says, "Jonathan, get back in the center of the room."

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

Mindy says, "I am going to go find a chastity cage that I think will fit you. While I'm gone, I want you to show Miss Tonya and Miss Jennifer how you jerk off. I want you to get close to cumming and then quit. Do NOT cum without permission"

Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan

From the door, Mindy turns back and says, "Ladies, if he gets really close, if he is following instructions, he should begin dry ejaculation but not cum. Cumming is forbidden, without permission! I want him to keep doing that for as long as he can. Take some phone video to show your girlfriends. Don't get his face in the video. That might open us up to a lawsuit or something, but encourage him to get right to the edge. The erect penis should start ejaculation, but the stimulus is to cease before hitting that climax trigger. The dick will move up and down, but not ejaculate. See if you can get him into that dry ejaculation at least five times. Shoot some video of one another next to that moving dick!"

Rigid22
Rigid22
7 Followers
12