Corey and Noah Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaneo94
shaneo94
114 Followers

'I don't think this bath was built for two people.' I said. I wasn't really sure where to place my legs. The bath wasn't wide or long enough to accommodate two people.

After a few seconds of moving my legs around, Kane grabbed them forcefully and placed them on top of his own extended ones. Kane's legs then were underneath mine in a way that was noticeably intimate.

'Doesn't matter man, we can get nice and close.' Kane smiled. He rubbed my legs as he did so and I felt myself getting even harder.

'What time do you think Blake will be back?' I asked, relaxing back as the warm water continued to rise.

'I don't know, probably around two or something.' Kane said before he suddenly pulled me a little closer, 'So we'll have plenty of time to ourselves.'

I laughed but I couldn't help but notice that Kane had a twinkle in his eye as he smirked at me, and his hands were slowly rubbing my legs from my feet, all the way to my upper thigh.

'Are you seeing any of your mates tonight?' Kane asked.

'No, Reece is camping with his dad this weekend.' I said, before adding, 'And I don't have any other mates.'

Kane laughed and pulled me in. We were very close. I felt his breath on my face as he said, 'Well that's okay, I'll just have to be your mate for the weekend.'

Before I could give a response, Kane kissed me full on the lips. The shock lasted nearly a full ten seconds as Kane assaulted my mouth with his tongue. When the shock finally wore off, I was surprised to find myself start to kiss him back. Kane's hands were running rapidly up and down my legs and my own made their way up to run through his long hair.

Reece was gentle and strong but Kane, by comparison, was very raw. His kissing was intense and unskilled but filled with obvious passion and desire. It was clear that Kane was driven by a pure, almost animal desire to get off. Although this led to a lack of romance, I could feel the heat in the room. Kane was simply hot. He was a man's man and as we got even closer in the tub, I felt myself being driven wild by that.

We kissed for what felt like ages. Kane's tongue made its way all over my mouth and I felt as if I could have kissed him forever. Eventually however, Kane pulled away and looked at me for a second before starting to kiss my neck. No one had ever done this before and as his tongue made its way up my neck and towards my ear, I felt myself shudder all over.

As Kane continued to make me shiver, he pulled me towards him to the point that our dicks finally touched. I could feel his hard cock press against my own before he pulled my arse up and lifted me onto his thighs. He then pushed his dick down so that I was sitting on it. I could feel his long shaft extend from under my balls to my arse. He laughed a little before looking up at me and starting to kiss me again. My arsehole tingled and my cock was rubbing against Kane's stomach as he started to slide me back and forth.

My moan was muffled as my mouth was still full of his tongue. Kane's hands were gripping my arse tightly as he jerked his hips wildly and humped my arse-crack hard. After a minute or so, Kane jerked my cock a little. The feeling was incredible, even though he let go seconds later.

The water began to splash everywhere as the bath continued to fill. The two of us had completely forgotten that the water was running. Kane was focusing too much on rubbing his dick across my arse with ever increasing speed and I was resisting the temptation to scream in ecstasy. A few minutes later, I felt Kane's whole body begin to tense and his grip on my arse tightened to the point that he would surely leave a mark. I didn't care however. As Kane began humping me harder than ever, I grabbed my dick and began jerking furiously. Seconds later, Kane pulled away from my mouth and shouted out as his body shuddered and his dick jerked under the water. I mirrored Kane as cum began to erupt from my cock and fly into the air before falling into the water around us.

It took almost a minute before I could muster the strength to push myself off of Kane and collapse back onto my side of the bath. It was then that I realised the water was still running and the bath had overflowed quite a lot. I reached over and turned the taps off as Kane panted and smirked at me in a way that was beginning to make my heart jump a little.

'You're not going to tell anyone yeah?' Kane said.

'Hey, we're mates. Of course not.' I said, attempting to smirk back.

Kane patted my leg and said, 'Good lad.'

He threw his head back and breathed deeply as I pulled myself from the bath and searched for a towel.

shaneo94
shaneo94
114 Followers
12