Corey and Noah Pt. 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
Corey and Kane amp things up.
3.8k words
4.57
5.6k
7

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaneo94
shaneo94
114 Followers

The old Holden Ute rumbled uncomfortably beneath me, causing my knees to hurt. My knees had never been sore in a car before but then again, I have never been in that position before. Kane was urging me on. He was mainly focused on driving but sometimes he took a hand off of the steering wheel and pushing my head down a little so that my mouth would slide further down his thick cock.

We were both virtually naked. Our shorts and underwear lay discarded on the floor by the passenger-side seat. I had a tee-shirt on but of course, Kane was topless. Although I was uncomfortable, and I had been leaning over his lap for around ten minutes, working his dick and balls, I was having the time of my life.

I knew we had around half-an-hour before we arrived in Nelson Bay and we weren't pressed for time. The roads were all but abandoned and if a car did appear from the opposite direction, I would merely drop my body completely and hide until they had passed. Every time I did this, I sent Kane crazy with my tongue moving across his balls and gently licking his knob. I even reached around to his arsehole a couple of times. Kane could have cum several times over but every time he was brought to the edge, he pulled my head away and told me to hang on for a few moments.

I cannot believe how cock hungry I was. I love dick, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't have thought that I could happily suck one for ten to fifteen minutes straight without getting a little over it. Indeed, I could have kept sucking him for the rest of the journey if Kane didn't have other ideas.

Without warning, the Ute slowed and Kane pulled off the road to a little clearing by some dense bushland. I was caught completely by surprise as Kane gestured for me to sit up and rest my arse on his rod. We faced each other with our breaths colliding between our close lips. I considered kissing him for a moment but thought better of it. Kane was in control here; I would do anything he wanted.

I thought he was just going to hump me, as he had done several times before but this time, Kane must have thrown caution to the wind. His dick was so wet with my saliva that it easily slid into my hole. I clenched myself over his dick as I began to bounce up and down, guided by his large hands on my arse.

Again, I could have done this for hours. Kane must have been closer than I realised though. Without warning, he jumped up and laid me down on my back across the seats. With him on top of me, and my legs spread in the air, he thrust with the intensity of a wild animal before he moaned loudly and shot his load into me.

There must have been a lot because the cum started leaking out of my arse straight away. Panting and sweating, Kane pulled out and helped me sit up. I felt embarrassed being both naked and having cum leak out off my hole onto his car seats. He wasn't put off though, instead, he leant over, grabbed my hard cock and started to wank it furiously.

For a minute or so, his hand flew up and down, moving my foreskin back and forth. It felt good but what sent me over the edge was when Kane leaned over further and stuck his finger into my cum-lubed arse. This sent my own cum flying into the air and landing on the dashboard, window and carpet around us. Kane didn't mind though, he simply tapped my thigh in a masculine gesture and began to clean himself off with a towel he found behind the seat.

When we were once again presentable and on the road, Kane, as usual, pretended that nothing at all had happened. He instead talked about how hard work was at the moment and suggested that if I wasn't happy at the car yard, he could surely get me some work. Although, I couldn't see myself really working on construction sites. It was what followed that shocked me a little.

'The lads at work would love to have someone like you on site.' he said, lighting up a cigarette.

'Yeah, and why's that?' was my perplexed response.

'Well sometimes we go away for work, you know up north.'

'You mean to Queensland?' I asked, still not sure where this was going.

'Well yeah, in one of the mines or something. Its usually in the middle of nowhere. Anyways, the lads were saying last time that there should be bloke on the site to take their loads. You know, because there are no chicks.'

Kane was speaking so casually but it seemed like a wild conversation to me.

'Surely they were joking.' I laughed.

Kane shrugged, 'Dunno, there's a lot of wanking and sex talk there. I reakon if everyone had a few drinks...'

I didn't really know what to say so I gave a false laugh. Inside however, I felt a weight drop into the pit of my stomach. This certainly didn't help with my current mental health plan of 'convincing myself that I am not a fucking slut'.

As the seconds ticked by, I thought about what I could say. "No fucking way"? 'Go fuck yourself"? Perhaps, "Why can't you do it you closeted gay fucker"?

Instead, instinctively perhaps, I said, 'I'll let you know.' I then turned to face the window and became much quieter during the remainder of the trip, trying not the think of Reece who was due back from his camping trip and would be going out with me that weekend. Probably fucking the arsehole that was currently full of another guys seed.

***

'Noah, I'm not going to say it again. Get up now or you'll be late!' my mums voice shouted up the stairs from the kitchen below.

But I ignored her, instead I lay in the warmth and relative safety of the covers. I had woken up that morning, yelping from a nightmare involving a twisted dark haired man who raped me and then bashed me up.

I had missed school the last couple of days and as a result, hadn't seen Ben since the camping trip. My heart hadn't stopped beating out of its chest since I had woken up and a hollow pit in my stomach had given me a new and unpleasant feeling that I despised. Was it shame or guilt or simple fear? I didn't know, I wasn't used to analysing my feelings.

Corey was the only person I had ever known who could tell me in simple terms; what I was feeling and why. In a lot of ways, he seemed to know me better than I knew myself. I didn't know how much I had come to rely on him for those few months that he was prominent in my life, until he was gone.

The sound of my mum stomping up the stairs gave me a wave of panic. Whatever she said, she couldn't make me go to school. I'm eighteen after all.

'Get up and get dressed.' She screeched, barging into the room and walking over to my wardrobe.

As she pulled out some grey school shorts and a white polo shirt, I said rather weakly, 'I don't want to go today mum.'

'Don't be ridiculous.' She threw the shirt and shorts onto my bed and proceeded to find some underwear and socks in my dresser, 'You've missed too much school this year Noah. Its your last year and your father and I want you to do well. Now get up.'

She found my socks and some green undies just as I said, 'I don't want to go and you can't make me.'

The argument that followed this was unpleasant. We started to yell at each other before she called my dad in and walked off hysterically. He spoke in a calmer voice but when I refused, he pulled the blankets off of me, revealing my naked body. I tried to get up but he pulled me down, turned me over on his knee and spanked me hard several times on my bare arse.

'If you're going to act like a child then I'll treat you like one, now put these on.' He flung my uniform at me which I caught and pulled on furiously, tears actually leaking in the corner of my eyes. Dad continued, 'If you want to live under this roof you need to do right by us. We expect you to go to school and finish Year 12, if you don't, then you can find a job and move out like your friend Corey. We shouldn't have to carry on like this.'

Ashamed, I put my shoes on, flung my backpack over my shoulder and stormed down the stairs and out into the icy morning, not bothering to close the front door behind me. I made it three streets before I collapsed by someone's front fence and started to sob.

If I didn't go to school, then the school would contact my parents and there would be hell to pay when I got home. But if I went to school, I'd have to see Ben. I had no idea what to do. As the minutes crept by, I sat like a child, my head in my knees, crying harder than I had in years.

It was only the sound of the turbo on the bus that snapped me out of my daze. I jumped up, still aware that my eyes were red and puffy, and ran to the edge of the street, waving the bus down as I did so. I wasn't at the stop but the bus pulled up and let me on regardless.

Trying to control my breathing, I kept my head down and as I ascended the steps and jumped into the first available seat. Most students took no notice of me but there was a tap on my shoulder after a moment which almost sent me flying.

'Hey mate.' Jarrod said, sitting down next to me and forcing me to move closer to the window in the process, 'What's up?'

I focused all of my energy on speaking in a calm, collected and ordinary voice which came out quiet and stunted, 'Not much, did you see the soccer last night?'

Jarrod didn't say anything for a moment before saying, 'Yeah mate I did. What's up?'

Panicking slightly, I said, 'I just told you, nothing.'

He looked taken aback but didn't comment until we reached school. As we hopped off the bus, Jarrod tugged my sleeve and pulled me away from the school and down the street which led to the shopping centre.

I should have protested but I didn't, instead I just walked by his side as Jarrod lit a cigarette and offered it to me.

'No thanks,' I said.

'You'll feel better.' But I still ignored him and he took another long drag before saying, 'What's wrong man, is it Lilly?'

I didn't say anything as we stopped by and old post box and watched a couple of Year 8 boys pass by. After a strained moment, I finally said, 'Nah its not her. Its...'

Something deep within me wanted to tell him so badly. I wanted him to know what Ben was doing and then Ben might stop acting like a controlling nutjob. How could I though without also telling him that I think I enjoyed sucking Ben's dick. No, all that would happen if I exposed this would be Ben telling them all that I loved dick and tried to fuck him in the tent last weekend. That wasn't an option.

Still, there was something that was building up inside me that was threatening to burst. I had to get a little of it off of my chest somehow.

So without even knowing where I was going with the statement, I said, 'Sometimes I just feel trapped man, and I don't really know what to do.'

Jarrod continued puffing on his smoke and said between drags, 'Do you mean like with your parents, school...?'

I looked away from Jarrod and put my head in my hands. I had only just become aware that it was freezing cold today and everyone was wearing a jacket except me. My arms and legs had goosbumps and I'm sure my dick would look like the smallest in the world if my shorts were pulled down at that moment.

'There's a friend of mine, you wouldn't know him, who just keeps wanting to hang out with me. I know he's trouble though.' I thought for a moment, 'He steals and drives like an idiot and does the hard drugs. How do I tell him that I don't want to be around him anymore without him flipping out?'

I don't know if any of this made sense, even to me, but the words Jarrod spoke next would stick with me for the next fortnight or so.

'If he keeps carrying on like an idiot and you want nothing to do with him then just kick his fucking head in.'

***

Even though I had never had a girlfriend before and I had lost my virginity to her only the previous weekend, I had completely forgot that Lilly existed. It wasn't until she skipped up to me at lunch time and flung her arms around my neck in what she must have thought was a loving embrace, did it all come flooding back to me.

'Hey cutie, where have you been?' she asked as my friends all smirked.

'Just sick Lilly.' I said, then realised that I sounded a little too cold and detached, so I added, 'I've been thinking about you though.'

Lilly smiled just as Nick muttered that he missed me too and my friends all laughed.

I had to endure the last ten minutes of my mates making comments and laughing as Lilly asked me to go out on a date that Friday. I agreed because I knew it was what I had to do and Lilly sauntered off with her friends when the bell rang. I stayed back along with the others and watched after her, trying to assess what I felt when I looked at her.

As Nick nudged me towards Geography class, I knew that the answer was "nothing".

Just as we entered the Social Science Block, a set of darker and stronger arms flung themselves around my neck and I found myself face-to-face with Ben.

The others laughed as Ben said, 'What about me cutie, do you wanna do me this weekend too?'

My face flushed and I pushed Ben off as roughly as I could. Ben stumbled, probably a bit surprised at my immediate anger and decided to try and play it cool by smirking and winking at me. I'm sure I knew what that wink meant, however. It meant that I wouldn't have a choice in the matter.

The Geography classroom was always bright and sunny with an assortment of maps and for some reason, had newer tables and chairs than most of the other rooms. Nick and I took a seat up the back of the room while Ben, Nick and Nathan resided two rows ahead. The girls who got to class early always took the seats in the middle and we were forced to separate. I didn't mind however, it saved me having to worry about Ben for an hour.

As Mr Wilson began his spiel about climate graphs, Nick started to mutter about the swim team I said that I would join a while ago but haven't yet. He even suggested that I bring Lilly along and make it a date. This was before he looked at my face and froze mid-sentence.

'Are you okay?' he asked, genuine concern spread across his dark features.

Terrified of losing it there and then, I muttered something about being sick to both my friend and Mr Wilson before rushing out the room, down the hall and into a stall in the bathroom. Here for the second time today I collapsed in a haze of panic and slight hysteria. My heart felt like it was trying to escape through my chest and I was both shivering and sweating at the same time.

My shoulders were tense and my neck ridged. It was almost as if I could still feel Bens arms around my neck. I shook violently, thinking of Bens lips mere centimetres from my ear whispering, "What about me cutie, do you wanna do me this weekend too?"

I don't know how long I was there for, all I knew was that the bell rang several time and nobody stopped me when I finally found the strength to stand on my shaky legs and walk out of the school gates and into the icy wind.

***

The pub was packed as usual and numerous rounds were bought, even though Kane, his work buddies and I were only there for an hour and a half. Kane worked with six others on the construction sight but the three that seemed to be his actual mates were the athletic, dark haired cricket player, Jason; the handsome Aboriginal rugby star for Cardiff, Will; and the shredded surfer, Issac. They seemed nice enough, although they were all kind of idiots like Kane. They bragged constantly about all the shit they got up to in high school like it was a million years ago, not two or three.

'There was this chick that use to watch me surf with her friends,' Issac said, taking a swig of his beer, 'She came swimming into the ocean one time with me and we fucked there in the water.'

Everyone laughed, including me a bit, wondering if there was any truth at all to his story.

Then Kane said what I was thinking, 'Did you cum?'

The group giggled and Issac sculled the last of his beer before declaring, 'You just gotta get in the right rhythm mate and prepare to swallow a shit-tone of water.'

I put up with these stupid stories for another half an hour or so before offering Kane a lift home. For some reason, I was disappointed when I learned that Will would be coming with us.

Kane and Will were pretty drunk as we staggered through the door. Straight away it seemed, the tv was on and more beers were in their hands as they lounged in the living room. I left them to it and showered, wishing that I had Kane to myself.

I was extra horny today and wasn't really sure why. Maybe it had to do with the fact that Reece was coming round tomorrow, back from his long camping trip with his dad. I rubbed my dick absentmindedly in the shower, thinking about Reece's thick dick up my arse.

The door bursting open drew me out of my haze and Will entered the room. He didn't seem to notice that I was semi-hard, instead he just slurred an apology and moved to the toilet. He pulled out his black dick that was so big, it looked like a fully erect seven incher. It hung flaccid though as he peed and I did my best to steal too many glances.

Will didn't put it away after shaking it though. Instead, he ripped his shorts off and lifted his tradie shirt over his head and entered the shower.

'Budge up mate.' He said, leaning around me to get the soap.

I stared as he soaped up his abbs in front of me. His long member hung between his legs like a horse, his hairy balls as big as a bulls.

I finally snapped myself back to reality, realising that my dick was almost fully had. 'Sorry man, I'll get out of your way.' As I pushed past Will, trying not to brush him with my boner, I could have sworn that he winked at me.

To his credit though, Will pretended that he hadn't seen anything. He talked casually about his footy team for a bit as I dried, dressed into some shorts and left the room. I found Kane still on the lounge, using his bong. When he pulled away, he offered it to me.

I instinctively shook my head and he scoffed, 'Come on mate, it'll loosen you up.' When I still hesitated, he added, 'I'll make it worth your while.'

With that, my boner returned and I sat down next to Kane. 'Hang on mate,' Kane said, pulling the bong away from my reach, 'In this house we smoke weed in our undies. You know that.'

I hardly even noticed that Kane was in his underwear as he and Blake were so frequently. I sighed, amused, as I pulled my shorts off to reveal my green pale blue Y-fronts.

'Yeah that's the way mate.' Kane said, slapping my thigh and handing me the bong.

Will returned from the shower in only a towel as I set the bong down.

'Fuck yeah.' He said, reaching for the weed but Kane knocked his arm away.

'Mate, we do weed in our undies in this house.' Kane repeated. Will stared sheepishly and Kane added, 'That's how the legends do it.'

Will looked down at his towel and said, 'I'm not wearing undies but shit, alright.'

And he dropped his towel to reveal his long cock. My boner was bursting in my undies as Will reached down and took the bong. He collapsed onto the lounge next to me and slapped my other thigh, 'Shit that's good.'

It took another hour for Will to green out to the point where he seemed to completely pass out. The footy played in the background and Kane and I chatted, and I did my best not to look at the massive cock next to me.

'Ready for it?' Kane said, after a minutes silence. I glanced at Will and Kane shook his head, 'He's out mate.'

Kane's moved off the lounge and crouched down between my legs. I shuddered when he removed my undies and my dick sprung up. Still glancing at Will, I started to move my hips as Kane sucked me off. He was relentless, my dick hitting the back of his throat each time.

It seemed like moments before my balls twitched and cum erupted into Kane's mouth. I leaned back in closed my eyes, both in pure bliss and guilt.

How could I face Reece when he came over tomorrow arvo after the last few days? A part of me wanted to push Kane away and embrace Reece. But there was another part, not too deep down, that wanted to sit of Kane's dick every time he came home from work.

shaneo94
shaneo94
114 Followers
12