Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
How did a secret force her to become Dick and Nikki's toy?
6k words
4.59
15.9k
27
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
298 Followers

The Office Secret

"Take off your blouse, Corey.... Yes, that's what I said.... And now your skirt.... Hand them to me."

"Very nice, don't you think, Nikki?"

"Yes, perfect really, Mr. Maitland."

"Mrs. Moore, the underthings now, except the stockings and shoes. Do as I say."

"Oh, how lovely.... Even better than we thought, Dick!"

"Yes.... Now, walk slowly around the room to show yourself to us.... Great!... Come here behind the desk and stand beside me."

Their eyes were all over me, appraising my exposure. It was un-nerving in the office even though the window blinds were down and the door locked. But it was a bit like I'd experienced before at Starlight Club.

"You have a beautiful body, you know. It's really quite something. Those nipples are great, don't you think so, Nikki? Nubby when they're stiff."

"Succulent!... Shall I tell her now, Dick?"

"It's time, I suppose. Make a good decision, Mrs. Moore."

"Corina, you can keep your job here on one condition. From now on you'll have extra duties that only the three of us will know about."

"Oh, thank you!... I need this job! It's the best one I've ever had.... Uh, what condition?"

"And our special clients will eventually know too, of course, Corey."

"Special clients?"

"Yes. The ones in the book."

Suddenly, I was aghast. I understood the consequence of what I'd done.

"All those people!"

"And the two of us when we tell you."

My boss put his arm around my naked body as I stood beside him.

"I... I don't think I can do it. No... no.... I won't," I stammered.

"You will, Corey. You must, or you can clean out your desk right now," Nikki stated firmly.

"On your knees in front of me," my boss ordered, "and show us how they do it over at the club."

"I can't. I... I...."

"You will, Mrs. Moore. Right now."

That's how this all began- everything that has happened to me in the past months. I made my choice that day. I needed the job, so I was down quickly on the floor, naked with my boss's big cock in my mouth. It seemed the only thing to do. I'd been caught snooping, and this was the price of it. I only hoped that my trusting husband Walter would never find out.

I remember that at the time pleasing my boss wasn't very difficult. Mr. Maitland is a gorgeous man- movie star handsome- and his swollen cock felt huge with my lips stretched around it.

His firm hands clasped my head as he lifted his pelvis up and pushed deeper. I did my best not to choke on its girth, and soon was rewarded with a flood of warm fluid that filled my mouth. He told me to swallow, so I did.

That's how it unfolded. One week I had landed this excellent corporate job, and a short time later I was the company slut, gagging on the boss, while his personal secretary watched and commented favourably about my performance.

I was pushed down the slippery slope into debauchery, but nowadays I do what I must to hold my job at the office. My superiors have made me their corporate whore, and I try hard to please them.

Sometimes it isn't difficult to do what the secret book directs. In fact, I often take illicit pleasure from it, revelling in exciting sex like I've never known before- whether I want it or not.

I've had many rousing experiences the past several months- sometimes against my will. Whether I was forced, coerced, or fully compliant, there is plenty to tell you. This is my story, one so sordid that it will take some time to explain.

l hope the telling will ease my troubled mind-

And my guilty conscience.

****

Walter and I married too young, and our life together was always a struggle. We didn't have the education that could have made things better, and Walter didn't have much initiative either. He slogged away at a long string of dead-end jobs that he often quit. I didn't do much better myself because nothing seemed to last more than a few months.

We could never save anything much for things like a decent car or a modest home of our own. After seven years of marriage, we hadn't much to show for it. At the time, I was working as a waitress in a little breakfast and lunch place, not earning much in wages or tips at that time of day.

Then a girlfriend of mine had a suggestion.

"Corey, they need cocktail waitresses over at Starlight. You'd have no trouble getting hired. A friend who worked there told me the tips are great, especially later at night."

I shuddered before replying. "Do you think I could get on at that place?"

"Blonde hair, great body". They'd hire you for sure."

"I wonder what Walter would say about it?"

"He'd be happy if you were bringing more money home than he does."

I knew she was right about that. Like I said, my husband was not a go-getter- not at anything, even me.

So, I went and yes, I was hired without much of an interview at all. And the tips were very good, so long as a girl didn't mind being touched a lot.

The costume invited it. The little black skirt was so short it barely covered my ass, and the black halter top was low enough in front that I might fall out of it if I bent over too far setting down my tray.

Walter was usually asleep when I came home late. If he was working, my husband was gone before I woke up about noon. We often passed like ships in the night. For the last couple of years, plodding Walter didn't have much of a sexual appetite. But now I was seeing things at Starlight that left me hungry and wanting.

That job was where my real education began, an eye-opener to the other side of life. Though shocked at first, I began to get used to public nudity, with the girls strutting their stuff on stage wearing only their heels and a garter for guys to slip bills under. When the boss told me I'd draw more tips if I wore less clothing, I went to the next server level, a skimpy bikini.

There was a lot more touching now and bigger tips too. I was bringing home more money than I'd ever earned before, setting aside a portion to buy some better clothes. But the feel of hands on my bottom, even alongside my breasts, left me craving more. Walter seldom seemed to notice me, though he was quite happy about my regular paycheck.

But I hadn't seen anything yet at Starlight until the first time I carried a drink order into the Private area. I'd seen the sign on the door but I'd never been inside. The bouncer watched the entry as I passed into the raunchiest part of the club- the zone for private lap dances and more.

Each little cubicle had a swinging half-door like a dressing room. They were numbered and named. I was looking for Number 12, "Touch Me Baby". A red glow shone from under the door, and I could see two sets of legs, one with trousers down at the ankles. The other pair wore shiny stilettoes and an anklet. I heard noises, a mix or groaning and sucking sounds. I knew what this meant.

"I brought your drinks," I called from outside.

"Bring 'em in," the man ordered gruffly.

I pulled the door open and went straight for the little table to set down the tray. A naked brunette with big breasts was kneeling between the guy's legs, with a death grip on his fat penis. He was slouched back on a low, padded chair with a silly grin on his face as she turned to look at me.

"Right on the table, Hon. Thanks," she instructed, then went back to work on his cock.

I sidestepped some clothing and leaned to set down the tray. The customer stared at my body, but I was becoming accustomed to this at Starlight. It felt like I was intruding into something private and turned quickly to leave.

He had other ideas.

"Stay and watch, girl," he grinned. "You'll get a good tip for it." Then he looked at the stripper. "And you will too."

She nodded agreement, then went back to work. I watched as she stroked his cock firmly, at the same time cradling his balls while deftly rolling them in her palm. He watched me while she pleasured him.

"Take off your top, baby," he instructed. "For a bigger tip."

I was mesmerized by what was unfolding. Then I undid the string and held the tiny cups against me until he motioned to remove the top. There I stood, half-naked watching a professional stripper jack a client. I could feel myself getting wet and hoped the guy hadn't noticed my growing excitement. He had.

"Touch yourself, now," he said, directing his eyes to my bikini bottom.

"Just take it off for him," the lap dancer directed, and I didn't need any more prompting.

This was the most private thing that I had ever done publicly before. As she bobbed her head on his fat cock, I widened my stance beside them and slipped my fingers into my soaked lips. I rubbed myself hard, more aroused that I usually experienced with my inept husband. I needed to climax and there was no stopping me.

Very soon it happened. I was consumed by a burning need brought on watching the customer ready to explode for the stripper. Suddenly, he groaned and lurched forward, spewing himself into her hand. It was too much- a powerful sensation swept through me, and I shook with pleasure as I came too!

He tipped me well, but after that my job was never the same. I knew it was wrong, but the naked thrill, the orgasm, and the extra money drove me. Word got around and soon all the Private Room drink orders were mine. The strippers understood that I wouldn't steal their show or let their customers touch me. I got myself off and my extra tips came rolling in.

Walter never knew about this lucrative sideline at work. But when he was awake, my husband must have wondered why I'd come home so hot and bothered after my late shift. Unfortunately, all that interested him about my job was paying the bills and having a full stomach.

I suppose that might be why I find myself in my present role. My corporate office position pays better than anything I've ever known, but it has come at a price. What I do as part of it reminds me of those days delivering drinks to the strippers and their clients, times that wore away my sense of right and wrong until "putting out" for my boss and the company is the new normal.

It started innocently enough about a year ago with an advert in the employment agency files. I was beginning to tire of the late-night double life I was living. A new opportunity grabbed my interest.

__________________

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Large firm seeks vivacious person with unique attributes and work experiences. Will train right person to work closely with us in exciting office assistant environment.

__________________

Hmm... could I do that? The ad seemed to describe me perfectly, with all the different types of work I had done over the years, some of it quite unique. I filled out the application and the agency arranged an interview within a few days.

I'd held jobs in service of one kind or another and I knew how to work with a computer. Office work appealed to me. I pictured myself in a modern building with leather furniture and thick carpeting. I'd be wearing nice new clothes, maybe delivering mail to executives or filing their reports. Cushy.

It might sound vain, but I met the "vivacious" requirement. I'd been voted Miss Congeniality in my last year of school and kept my looks and figure too. I was the girl-next-door type, always popular with the men- except for husband Walter most of the time.

I dressed my best on interview day, where I met a Ms. Townsend in a quiet little room next to her own plush reception area. She was a very attractive and well-dressed woman just a few years older than me I guessed. Right away I noticed her sexy look and husky 'bedroom' voice. Her short skirt rode high on her shapely legs as we sat facing each other.

"There's some privacy here to talk about this job. It is very special, and you must convince me that you're the one for it. But let me say that my first impression is very good, Ms. Moore."

"Thank you," I replied, not bothering to point out that I was Mrs. Moore.

"May I call you Corey?"

"Yes, Ms. Townsend."

She was holding my application, scanning across the page.

"It's Nikki.... You've had many jobs I see. Waitress, cleaning, delivery- that one is good because you'd be delivering the mail through our large office. And you did some office-related courses in school too."

"Yes. And scored well in them. Computers, typing, filing."

"Hmmm.... You worked for two years at Starlight. That's a club over in the East End. What did you do there, strip?" she asked in that husky voice while staring right into my eyes.

"Oh no," I replied defensively. "I waited on tables."

She smiled, almost a smirk. "Must have been an eye-opener for you. All those naked women and leering men."

"It was quite an experience. Unique, like this job ad asked for."

"Yes, it certainly jumped out at me when I compared your application to others. In fact, it was one of the reasons the boss asked me to call you in for an interview. Did you like that job?"

"The tips were good," I replied, thinking about my Private Room deliveries, "But the late hours weren't."

"Corey, I see you wear a wedding ring. Were you married then?"

I nodded, wondering where this was going.

"And your husband didn't mind you working there? I hear that it has quite a reputation."

"I didn't tell him much about what I did there. He was just happy that I was helping to pay the bills."

"Good, a trusting husband. That's what this job needs sometimes too. You'd have some unusual work assignments, perhaps after hours. Would that be acceptable?"

"I don't see any problem with that, Ms. Townsend. What's involved?"

"Call me Nikki.... Just meetings and such. Special clients. We don't want him grilling you about your work."

"Not my Walter. He trusts me and I don't tell him anything that may question that," I said confidentially.

"Perfect! We women do what we must to keep the men happy," she laughed knowingly.

Then she stood and pushed back her chair.

"One more thing, Corey. Appearance is so important in this job. Please stand up, then walk slowly across the room and back."

While I strutted, Nikki studied me closely, her eyes darting up and down my body. I felt like a stripper walking the runway out to the pole in the centre of the little stage at Starlight.

"Take off your jacket now so I can see your poise... ah, very nice. Now walk again, stepping like a model this time with your jacket slung over your shoulder.... Move that lovely body as you go. There's a certain look that Mr. Maitland requires here."

This didn't surprise me. Ms. Townsend had it and so did every other girl I'd seen on my way through the office.

"Excellent Corey! The confidence in your walk is very appealing! I'll bet the customers thought so too."

"Well yes, but I only waited tables there," I reminded her, wondering why she kept coming back to this. I wasn't especially proud of my work there, though I'd enjoyed it a great deal at times.

"Big tips. Lots of attention, right?"

"Too much sometimes."

"Well honey, that's because you've got it.... Now let's go meet the boss and see what he thinks of my choice," she smiled. "I'll recommend you, but Mr. Maitland has the final say. Walk in like you just did for me and wear that big smile. You'll be fine."

Then she led me across the posh reception area and tapped at his office. Then I met The Man, and oh, what a man! Tall and handsome, with a brawny chest under an expensive suit. And big, manicured hands- I could almost feel them on me as he stared right at my heaving chest. His wavy grey hair was carefully styled, not a strand out of place.

I was choked up when he stepped from behind his shining desk to offer me a handshake.

"Dick, this is Corey Moore. She's applying for Office Assistant and interviewed very well. The one who worked at the club- she'd be ideal for us."

Mr. Maitland looked me up and down before he said anything, then motioned with his finger for me to turn around. He wanted a certain look, like Nikki said, so I moved slowly to show myself from every angle. I heard a low whistle, then he spoke quite enthusiastically.

"I hope you will like being part of our team! Ms. Townsend and I have been together here for several years, and I always agree with her choices. How soon can you start, Corey?"

I was stunned. Just like that? It seemed far too easy.

"But I don't even know what I'll be doing," I stammered.

"Oh. A bit of this and a bit of that. Whatever pops up, really. You'll be Nikki's assistant and she'll direct you," he smiled as he looked back and forth between the two of us.

"You just never know until you come into the office," Nikki grinned back at him.

"That's what makes working for Dick... Mr. Maitland, so much fun."

"Anybody who can handle a job at the club will fit right in here," the boss beamed at me. "The job is yours and you can start next Monday. How much did they pay you over there?"

I thought about it, excluding those secret tips I collected. When I told him there was another surprise.

"Tell you what, Corey. We'll start you at that rate, then add fifty percent more if you do well during your one-month probationary training. Agreed?"

This was amazing. I could hardly breathe.

"I accept. On Monday morning. Oh, thank you!"

My new boss held out his hand and as I offered mine, he spun me around in a dance move. I lost my balance and fell back into his arms. He briefly held me tight before lifting me back to my feet like a feather. Mr. Maitland was as strong as he looked... and his cologne smelled good too.

"I think she'll like working here with us, Dick," Ms. Townsend commented with a sly smile.

"Definitely, Nikki!" he chuckled.

I liked the first name familiarity, though I soon came to know why the two of them related that way. But I was just a nervous new hire, anxious to sign all the paperwork. I was so happy to have landed a position with a large company, my best job ever. I didn't want to let anybody down.

At the time, I didn't know I was going to be groomed as their corporate whore.

****

I was right on time for my first day, all done up in my best skirt and blouse. Ms. Townsend smiled as she got up to give me a very friendly greeting.

"Welcome, Corey!" Then she stepped back. "Let's have a look at the new girl."

She checked me out from top to bottom, then had me turn around.

"Very nice. Almost the company look, though the skirt is too long. Can you sew?... Good. Six inches above the knee is standard here, unless you're over fifty, and hardly any of us are. Oh, and too many buttons- looks like you're choking. At least two, even three undone is the standard here."

I noticed that Nikki was displaying plenty of cleavage and that her hobble skirt was even more than six inches above her knees. She saw me staring and continued.

"Mr. Maitland wants us all at our best, if you know what I mean."

That night I hemmed my skirts and checked that I had a buttoned shirt or blouse for each one. While I was sewing, Walter came to the table to chat about my first day at the office.

"How did it go today?"

"Good. Met people; got a tour; took some mail around with Nikki, and copied some papers."

"Is she your boss?"

"No, she's Mr. Maitland's admin assistant, and I help her with whatever she asks...."

"Like getting them coffee?" he joked.

"Not yet, but most likely I will."

At the time I didn't realize that they'd hired me with the intention that I'd be doing a lot more than that for them. All that first week, Nikki hovered over me, inspecting my clothing and showing me the ropes. And my boss was just as nice, often asking me about how everything was going with me and Nikki. It seemed really important to him that the two of us were fitting together well.

I was always tongue-tied when Mr. Maitland was around. His confidence and his looks, his height and stature- the man was a bit intimidating despite his welcoming voice. I noticed that he only wore school and sports rings, so I assumed that he wasn't married.

1fastguy
1fastguy
298 Followers
12