Corner Two - Mayhem at Mid-Ohio

Story Info
Would Angie accept that Valeria's past was bad news for her?
8k words
3.91
3.2k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Series Recap

Angela's Revenge (in Loving Wives) A May-October affair begins as Greg Carpenter rescues Angela Carrier from her abusive husband at a road-racing track.

No Place to Play (in Erotic Couplings) Angie divorces her nasty husband and encourages Greg to buy an old Camaro to go racing. He crashes at Corner Two.

Old Guy, Model, Ex-Wife (in Mature) The boss buys into the racing team after some suggestive persuasion from Angela, while Greg becomes suspicious of her.

Angie's Special Friend (in Mature) Greg is surprised to find out about her affair with the driving coach, and she admits to other bi relationships from her past.

Corner Two: Mayhem at Mid-Ohio

The woman airlifted from the track about an hour ago lay still in her hospital bed. Then her eyes fluttered a bit for the first time, before opening to the bright light of the room. An attending nurse noted that the patient was conscious and in minutes a doctor arrived for a closer examination.

"You took a hard hit. Apparently, it was a roll-over, knocking your head around a bit. Would have been a lot worse without that helmet and neck restraint. Multiple fractures to that leg. Lots of damage, so we'll need to reset it with some pins, maybe a plate. Your foot was twisted up in the cockpit. We'll take a closer look at that. A broken arm too, and plenty of cuts and bruises. You're on a drip for pain, so you shouldn't be feeling any of this."

The patient shook her head. "No pain."

"Dangerous sport. Have you been injured before?" the doctor continued.

"Never! And I hope this is the last one."

"It might be. You can't drive again for a long time. There'll be extensive rehab."

The patient grimaced at the news, sniffling, "Just when everything was going so well."

"Doctor, two people outside want to see her," the nurse spoke up. "The woman is really anxious..."

"Not yet, Elly. Tell them she'll be OK, but don't say much more until we have some imaging."

The driver would live, but her racing days were done for now, maybe forever.

What caused this accident? Did events the previous two weeks lead up to this misfortune?

****

Angela stretched out on the carpet in the lounge, her silky ash-blonde hair splayed across a big cushion. She often did this, just gaze up at the colourful contemporary art panels she'd brought from her penthouse marriage to Rocco.

This time she was on her phone. Angie's voice was animated and her whole face lit up with excitement. This could only mean one thing- Valeria Granatas, well-known fictitious racing driver and 'special friend' about whom she talked constantly. I knew that they were long-distance lovers, though I still didn't know the extent of their in-person relations.

Ang hadn't seen me, so I stayed quiet to listen to her.

"Oh, that's a good idea. I like it!...

I think he'd be fine with that....

No, not an issue. Not so far anyway....

Actually, he hasn't said much at all....

Oh, I hope so too. I really do!...

Sure, I'll ask him later....

OK, bye! Kiss, kiss!"

There, just as I thought- Valeria. Then Angie saw me standing at the hallway entry behind her. She frowned.

"Snooping, were you?"

"No. I was passing by and didn't want to disturb you. What's new with Val?"

"What makes you think it was her?"

"Who else would you end your call with 'Kiss, kiss'?"

"You heard that, did you? She's inviting me... us... to visit her in Detroit. She has a computer program that simulates most of the tracks where she races for review and practice. Val thinks that if we're going to Mid-Ohio, like you said last month, it would be a big help to both of us."

"You two haven't seen each other since Waterford Hills. Is that what this is about?"

"Greg, I've been honest with you. Yes, we have feelings for each other but she's also my driving coach."

Angie had been transparent with me. She'd admitted a couple of affairs with women in the past- her college art instructor and another model. It took me completely by surprise! I'd seen her and Val kiss like lovers when we left Waterford Hills. She explained that they'd act like girlfriends in public, and only the three of us would know their secret. Meanwhile, I'd been wondering about the extent of their private goings-on.

'Yes, you've been open about it, and I'm still mulling it over. I like it. but I don't."

"You mean the two of us going to visit her?"

"No, the whole thing."

"Explain, Greg."

Well... it's hot to think about you with another woman- the stuff of fantasies. But she also feels like competition and that's threatening."

"Val knows. That's why she's inviting both of us. I can't let what I have with Val ruin you and me."

"You want it both ways, right?"

"I guess I do. Who knows for how long- with her I mean."

"Yeah, you told me that before. So... about Detroit... maybe Val could come here instead? We have a game terminal that could handle anything she might bring. You know that Rod has me doing computer upgrading for his new vinyl paint wrap product. Sometimes it's on Saturday mornings. Between that and the car, I don't think I could spare a whole weekend away."

"Here then? Hmm... if you're fine with her coming to stay with us for two nights, we could really get to know Mid-Ohio."

"One thing though," I said. "We only have our King bed and the sofa. Where will she sleep?"

"I'm sure we can work something out, Greg."

"So, the big question is how. Me on the sofa for two nights while you and Val play in our bed? Our guest on the sofa, or maybe all three of us in the big bed?"

"Look, I know what you're digging for. You want to find out if Val and I will be having sex, and I think you already have the answer. I told you I can be bi if I'm attracted to someone."

"And will you satisfy my curiosity now?"

"Yes. I guess I owe you that much, Greg. Val runs in the fast lane. You've seen her racing on TV- confident and aggressive. The weekend I took my in-class training in Detroit we went out to dinner both nights, then back to her place. Her husband was away somewhere all weekend, and she was a bit angry about it. I stayed with her both nights. You can guess the rest."

"And was it good for you?"

"Very good. There, I told you everything. But it's not just sex. There are feelings behind this. "

"Ohh... sounds exciting!" I mocked.

"Then you'll enjoy this part. Val likes you- thinks you're a nice guy and that we're a great match. She's eager... you know... but I'm resisting."

"And I'm supposed to be OK with you two together. You can't have it both ways, Angie."

"We'll have to work that one out. Three in bed would suit Val, but I'm not sure. So, who knows what will happen?"

"Well, I do. Count me in! Invite her to come for a weekend, and we'll both keep her happy."

"Don't get your hopes too high. I've never done three before."

"Double standard, Angie. Share and share alike," I teased.

"Stop it, Greg. I'll invite her, but no promises!"

Angela Carrier is a beautiful model who has been living with me for the past couple of years. She's more than twenty years younger than me, Greg Carpenter, 58-year-old graphic designer. This exciting woman took me from unsatisfied bachelorhood to contented manhood. Why? Because I 'rescued' her from an abusive husband during a racing event at our favourite track. But I've already told that story.

From the day I met Angie, I knew that she was a very passionate lady. But finding out recently that she had a history with women was a shock. In fact, right now she expects me to accept her romantic affair with her racing instructor as normal. Well, maybe to her, but not for me.

I think that age difference might explain some of the differences we have about that. To me, her admission immediately conjured up images of erotic sapphic porn with two beauties in bed. With Angie, it is more like Val is simply a 'special friend', available for sex on the side.

Meanwhile, she doesn't think much of my views either- a threesome with me at the centre! Angela is being selfish and narcissistic about the whole thing. Maybe that's how it can be with May-October relationships? Or is it just her?

****

The weekend for hosting our guest came soon enough. Angela was watching for Valeria's black Porsche from our balcony and began waving eagerly as soon as she got out of her car. rushed me to the elevator to help with the luggage. They hugged at the car but thankfully left it at that.

Angie helped Val drag her luggage into our bedroom and they were there for a little while, no doubt further reacquainting themselves. Then they ducked into the bathroom to reapply lipstick before coming into the lounge. I went to the kitchen to pour some drinks and when I returned, they were side-by-side on the sofa.

"We have so much to catch up on, Angie!" Valeria exclaimed, clutching her hand while my partner smiled broadly. Yes, they certainly did, so I spoke up.

"I'm sorry, Val, but I have to go to the office tomorrow morning for some computer graphics training. That's why we couldn't accept your invite to Detroit. But otherwise, ladies I'm at your service for the weekend."

"Oh, I hope so," our guest teased while Angie frowned.

My ears perked up. This sounded very promising.

"We're all going out for supper tonight," my partner explained. "I made reservations for a corner booth at a nice quiet place. We can talk and still be private."

"Oooo! Sounds perfect!" Val enthused, before continuing with, "Have you decided where I'll be sleeping yet? I haven't seen a guest room."

I cleared my throat before starting into what I'd been mulling over recently.

"No there isn't one. Angie's been candid about you two. The bedroom is yours for tonight and I'll sleep on the sofa before leaving early for the office. You likely won't be up yet when I go, but I should be back by 1:00 or so."

Ang beamed at me while Val bobbed her head approvingly.

"Oh, that's wonderful!" my lady exclaimed, because she knew what that meant- plenty of opportunity to catch up on what they'd been missing since that weekend at Val's place months ago.

"But there's one condition," I continued. "We all sleep in the big bed tomorrow night."

"Yes. I'd like that!" Val enthused, smiling over at Angela, before continuing. "I want to do it, and we will, right Angel?"

So, that was her pet name for my woman. How sweet! I was pleased that the sleeping arrangements were settled now, even though I wasn't sure if Angela was totally on board. But what the Hell, it was only fair since I was giving up my side of the bed the first night.

"OK, Greg. You sure drive a hard bargain," Angie joked, apparently agreeable with her guest's plan.

"What! Angel, I think it's a very generous deal. We'll both be ready tomorrow night, Greg."

The two of them spent a long time in the bedroom getting ready for dinner. I waited patiently, examining the menu on-line until they finally emerged. I'd never seen Valeria in anything but racing attire and was surprised how good she looked all done up. Long, shiny black hair, a pretty face with sultry dark eyes, and a curvaceous body made a winning combination. I could see why Angie was attracted to her.

My partner was as stunning as always, so the two of them turned plenty of heads when we threaded through the restaurant to our corner booth. Angie plopped down first and motioned for Val to slide in beside her. I was on the outside. The instructor's fragrance and body heat enveloped both of us.

There was much to talk about from the racing world. Val told us she was scheduled to drive a two-off IndyCar stint at Mid-Ohio and the Glen. She would come to the first track with her motorhome, the same weekend we'd be running there in the Vintage class support races. She suggested that we park our rigs next to each other for the weekend, pointing out that she'd be in hers alone, a not-too-subtle hint.

My prospects for a three-way were on the rise. Over drinks after dinner, they outlined their plans for tomorrow, at least until the evening. They'd sleep in, then get ready to go out for lunch while I was at the office. I'd join them at the apartment when I came back, then Val would take us through all the nuances of Mid-Ohio with her computer simulation. We'd order-in for supper.

Back home was a bit awkward because Angie and Val kept eyeing each other longingly while looking over at me in the side chair. By 10:00 it was becoming a bit strained.

"I'm going over to the garage now," I said. "There are a few things I want to check on with the car. I'll see Sam there. He spends more time tinkering with the Camaro than he does at home."

"OK Greg," Angie responded brightly. "Will we see you later?"

"No, I'll be in late and likely be gone from the sofa to the office before you're even awake."

"Sure. We'll probably have a late night too," Val grinned lustfully at Angie.

They certainly would.

Sure enough, Sam was at the shop, elbows deep under the hood. The car had become his baby. Our mechanic was a shy fellow about fifty, and we'd become good friends in the past year or so. He never said much about his private life; in fact, he didn't say much about anything but the Camaro. I had the feeling that there wasn't much else in his life right now, and we left it at that. I had a great mechanic and he had something that he loved to do.

"What's up tonight, Sam?"

"Recalibrating the timing. I don't think the advance is quite right yet. The new camshaft is tricky.... Hey, I don't usually see you late like this, and on a Friday night."

"Angie has a lady friend over, and I don't want to get in the way."

"Don't blame you. All the gabbing between them."

I'm sure. Better to leave them alone to catch up on things," I explained, masking the hidden meaning.

"Don't blame you for hanging out here tonight. Make yourself useful," Sam joked. "Pass me that quarter inch socket for the torque wrench."

I got home after midnight and could see a dim light from under the bedroom door. Listening carefully, I heard Angie moaning softly, followed by a wicked little laugh from her lover. Rustling blankets and a squeaking bed suggested some energetic activity. Then it was Val urgently telling Angie what she wanted.

"Oh yeah! Right there! Mmm... suck it, baby! Aaaaahhh...."

I could visualize it in my head, and it was hard not to rush in to join them. But I had a promise for tomorrow night. The unmistakeable ruckus of Val's orgasm followed soon afterward, then it was briefly quiet except for heavy breathing, before she laughed lewdly.

"Omigod. That's three!... Now let me do you again, Angel."

Fortunately, I had some earplugs in the bathroom. Otherwise, there'd be no sleep for me tonight.

****

My back was tight from the night on the soft sofa- I kept sinking between the cushions. There wasn't a sound from the bedroom as I fixed myself coffee and toast. It hurt me a bit to think about my Angela in bed with somebody else, even if it was a woman. But, I reminded myself that I was definitely on with both of them tonight, something I'd never done before in my rather sheltered life.

Rod was at the office when I came in and he was quite talkative.

"It's already 8:30, Greg. Did your sexy lady have you up late again last night?" he joked, always eager to bring Angela into the conversation.

"If my lady is our Camaro, yes, she kept me awake until after midnight. Sam and I were working on the timing."

"No, I was talking about Angie."

"Yeah, it's tough to keep up with her in bed. But somebody has to man up and take care of her," I joked.

"Oh, fuck off now! No more bragging. I'd give about anything..."

"Never mind, Rod," I interrupted. "You make it all too clear. Now, what's on for today?"

"Before we get started, I want to run this by you. It's about Angie..."

"Not again! ROD."

"This is serious, Greg. I was really impressed with her at the track. She's good and she looks great in that driver's suit. You know, the Grantham Graphics get-up, helmet and all. I'd like to get her into a professional studio for some new promotional shots as a driver. It would be a perfect fit with the paint wrap promotion, don't you think?"

"Sure. Good idea, and I know she likes anything to do with modelling. A more professional look than the tight T-shirt and shorts you use now."

"Good. Talk to her about it. And another thing- Valeria Granatas."

I held my breath wondering if he was on to them. Did he see anything between them? Rod continued.

"They seem to be great friends and having Val around our car in the pits draws a lot of attention. Fans know her. This is good publicity. A pro driver in our pits and talking a lot with our driver."

"So, what are you getting at?" I hoped it wasn't anything about their relationship.

"They're good friends, right? Teacher and student. Do you think they'll be seeing more of each other? You know, at the track?"

I relaxed a little because I could see that Rod didn't really appear to know about them.

"Good friends. Yes, Val's visiting us this weekend to go over the computer simulation of Mid-Ohio. She'll be coaching Angie when we race there because Val does IndyCar there the same weekend. She has one at The Glen after that."

"That's great! Do what you can to keep her in the picture, especially when we go racing. We could enter you in New York too, since she'll be there. Valeria creates such a buzz for us, especially around the Camaro with all the Grantham Graphics stuff."

I laughed at the words, thinking about all the buzz they had given each other the night before. A lot of buzzes in fact, from what I overheard in the bedroom.

"I'll do what I can, Rod. Can't interfere of course- it's their friendship. But I'll help out, like entering Angie and me to drive at both Mid-Ohio and The Glen. The three of us will be together at both events."

"Good! I'm counting on you, Greg."

Little did he know how much I was counting on being at the centre of a threesome with them tonight. It was hard to think about much else this morning. Rod had no idea about the extent of our friendship, and I would have to make sure it stayed that way. Essentially, I was just a pawn in all this now, the man in the middle, furthering Angela's affair with Valeria Granatas to promote Rod's business interests.

I didn't get away from the office until after 1:00. The apartment was empty, but an hour later the two of them were back from lunch. I told them that Rod wanted us to race on the Indy weekend in New York state, and both were excited about the whole idea- of course.

"Excellent!" Val exclaimed. "The weekend after Mid-Ohio we can all get together again to go through the simulation for Watkins Glen. It's a tough track, and fast too. Maybe you'll come to Detroit, if George isn't around?"

"Or here, if he is," Angie added, glancing my way for agreement.

"Sure. We all get on well," I added, then winked at Val.

"Hey! I saw that!" my partner exclaimed. "I know what you're thinking about, Greg."

Val seemed a bit uncomfortable and changed the topic. It was time to get down to racing.

"Greg, you've watched races at Mid-Ohio before. What's your impression of it?"

"I haven't driven it, and some of the back parts are difficult for spectators to access, so I haven't even seen it all except on TV. I remember that Corner Two looks tame enough there, a banked right-hander at the end of a short straight. After that it's fast until coming to some wiggling curves. I like to sit on the hillside there."

"Interesting track, especially some of the areas you couldn't get to," Valeria continued. "The Esses you mention after the long straight out of Two are tricky. Try to straighten them out as much as you can, but cars will come up on either side to pass, so watch your mirrors a lot through there."

"Let's set up the computer now," Angie suggested. "I'm eager to see what this place is like."

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers