Cornered by Brother’s Friends

Story Info
A trio trick their friend's elder sister into submission.
2.9k words
3.88
46.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helpless Damsel Series: Cornered by Brother's Friends

A young lady was standing naked in the middle of the room. She struggled to cover her voluptuous boobs in one hand and another to hide her pussy. She realized she was a helpless damsel amidst three young guys, who tricked and lured her into this bedroom.

She was naïve enough to trust them because they were her younger brother's friends. Her name was Anupama. She is 29 years old, fair; moderately chubby in her waist and ass. For the first time in her life, she felt bad for having a natural pair of 36C boobs with thick pink areolas that were erect and not so easy to hide.

The damsel knew these young college studs who are in their early 20s will not let her go until their bodily needs are met. They have managed to get her naked. It wouldn't be long before they get her on the cozy hotel bed and spread her legs. Her pleas to stop and shrill screams will go unattended as every guy wants one thing only; to place their hands on her fair supple thighs, spread it, and push their man meat inside fiercely.

"Oh, please...go slow. Not this hard." Anupama's pleading will trigger no response except for another hard and deep push, from whichever guy who was fucking her pussy at that moment. She wouldn't have much of a choice but to wrap her hands around his neck, close her eyes, and wish it gets over soon.

But, things don't work that way when a young, scrumptious chick is naked in bed with three studs. They are not going to let her go until they fuck her multiple rounds and being good at mathematics scared Anupama even more, as it converted into hours of non-stop fucking. When one guy cums, the other would take his place.

They wouldn't stop there because when laid in a doggy pose like a bitch, she wouldn't be able to control her moans and whimpers. When some guy would hold her waist in a vice grip and thrust his cock deep, she would involuntarily open her mouth. The right opportunity for another to fill her mouth with his throbbing meat and watch her squirm in pleasure. A woman's body would easily betray her when men squeezed her boobs, nibbled her erect nipples and touched her sensitive spots before they proceeded to fuck her hard.

Anupama realized this bitter truth hours later, from the moment she stood naked before them to the point when all her three holes got filled. She bit her lower lip hard, trying no to moan as they took it as a sign of approval. Her submissive nature blocked her mind from saying a firm no and her own body betrayed her further. Every time they took their cocks out and pushed it back into her pussy or ass, she would involuntarily moan, clamped her fingernails onto their arms and she hated herself for doing all this.

Beyond the harsh reality of getting fucked by younger guys, she felt guilty to have trusted them that led to her situation. They made it clear it was planned months ago to get her into this resort, faking a birthday party and to make her get rid of her saree.

***

Everything phased out in my mind because the young, naked girl shivering butt naked in front of three men is me. I am Anupama and I got myself in this situation. I am a 29-year-old virgin girl with a young supple body that started showing signs of maturity recently.

I stand 5'6 and through diet managed to keep my weight under 60kgs. Being a virgin at this age led me to be being a bit more careless in my dressing. The horny, lust-filled look men gave me when I wore a transparent saree exposing my navel sent shivers down my spine.

No woman would admit it in public but I was eager for a man. I wanted him to carry me to bed, strip off my bra, panty, and fuck me hard while I dug my nails into his back. I am a naturally submissive female which was further triggered by my mother's traditional upbringing in our household.

I wouldn't have said no if my husband asked me to come kneel down before him, unzip his pants and give him a sloppy, wet blowjob. But, it was not my husband doing it now. I am about to lose my virginity over and over again to three studs, without my full consent. I am not strong enough to say no now even though I know I should!

***

"Anu sister, the resort is just around the corner," said Ajay. They always address me as a sister as a sign of respect even though they are my younger brother's friends and not my own brothers. We were in a car, me sitting between two guys while one drove the vehicle.

I adjust my saree fold as I caught a glimpse of another guy Rakshan eyeing my navel. Little did I know they were going to soon see me completely naked. And, it wouldn't end there because they wanted to carry me in their strong arms, showing their masculinity. They would be fucking me by holding me up in the air while I clung on to dear life, my petite, feminine hands wrapped around their neck.

I was unaware of everything that was about to happen. I walked into a trap like an innocent rabbit and they were about to devour every fleshy treat my body could grant them. And, that's what happened in the next hour as they turned me from a naïve virgin into a submissive bitch. They stuffed two cocks at once, in my mouth, and my pussy fucking me on both ends. I never imagined I would end up naked in bed like this, moaning, screaming, legs spread and getting banged mercilessly by multiple men. They saw me as a quivering slut who could take all three cocks and not complain.

"Your brother will be here soon. We have his surprise birthday cake and gifts inside the room."

Ajay suggested but he also wrapped his arms around my waist and felt the skin, as he walked me to the room. I tried to cut him off but couldn't from his vice grip. Once inside, the three men surrounded me and took control. I have been unknowingly guiding them to this day with my careless, glamorous dressing and my flirty talks. It wasn't intentional. Maybe being a virgin for 29 years provoked me to seek manliness in my own way. That would never justify tricking a girl inside a bedroom with three grown men and convincing her to put up a naked show.

"Anu, we will never tell your brother. Just strip naked for us once and we will go out immediately. We are so young and no girl would allow us to see. You are so beautiful, please," the handsome guy in the group, Niranjan literally begged me.

I thought it was a fun prank. What harm could three small boys do to me? I was totally wrong. I stripped off my saree and folded it into a neat bundle. When I bent down to place it on the bed, I watched Rakshan removing his thick, brown cock out of his jean and start stroking it. His eyes were fixed on the curvaceous cleavage my fair boobs made. I couldn't deny the fact that this was the first cock I ever saw in person and it intrigued me.

"Rakshan, no," I shouted but he pleaded again. They all took their cocks out. One was black, another brown and the third one extremely thick. I was standing semi-naked, wearing my blouse and skirt. I unhooked my blouse, removed the knot on my skirt and let both of them fall to the floor. Then came my pink bra and my matching panty. I was stark naked, standing in front of three guys and they were busy stroking their respective cocks.

I thought they would leak quickly and let me go but they were far more experienced than I was. "Anu, remove your hands. I want to see your boobs and pussy," he said in a commanding tone to which I obliged. I know I shouldn't have because...

"Come, kneel down before me honey. I want to feel those soft boobs and shoot my cum on your smooth skin. We are almost done," Rakshan continued.

I did what he exactly said like a submissive slut. I never knew this is how I would respond when men take control of me, emotionally and physically. I walked towards him and stood before him. My both hands failed miserably to cover my fair boobs. He gently held my wrist, split them open, and kept a hand on my head, signaling me to kneel down before him. I ignominy continued after kneeling down as he loosened his zip and removed his jeans. His boxers went off next and a 7-inch thick, brownish cock dangled before my eyes.

"Close your eyes, dear." He commanded. I soon felt another guy walk behind me and blindfold me with a soft piece of cloth.

"What? Why?" I was taken aback.

"It will make it easier for you, Anu. After all, we are three guys and all of us want to shag seeing your naked beauty. Just stay in that position," said Ajay. I couldn't see a thing but I could feel Rakshan's hands caressing my hair. He slowly trailed my lips and inserted one finger inside. Out of sheer instinct, I sucked on it.

He added a second finger and a third. I keep sucking as he held my head and pushed it back and forth. He took his fingers out as my saliva trickled out of my mouth. I kept it open for some reason and seconds later, a much thicker meat was introduced. It smelled musky and I knew what it was. He didn't let me think further as he held the back of my head and pushed his entire length into my throat in one quick motion.

"Ugghh..." A surprised grunt came out of my now stuffed throat. I thought I was about to give a blowjob but he was throat fucking on my first ever cock. I tried to hold onto something for support as he banged my wet mouth when I felt another thick cock in my hand. Both guys stood on the sides but my blindfold wouldn't allow me to see them. They guided my hands to their respective cocks and taught me how to do a handjob while someone mouth fucked me. I wrapped my petite fingers around those thick man meat and stroked it slowly.

The men took turns in my mouth. They would guide my head to the sides as I was gently coaxed into sucking all three cocks until my mouth hurt. I could take no more but the moderately rough face fucking continued for long. Soon they helped me get on my feet and mauled my boobs. I could feel two sets of mouth and tongue, as the men suckled my firm, untouched boobs. For a moment, I wondered if they tasted so delicious because they crushed, spanked, and massaged it so much to their heart's content while sucking my erect nipples consequently.

"Hmm...please...don't bite my nipples. They are...ugh...sensitive." I tried to reduce the intensity of them mauling them my boobs. It was not just one but three pairs of teeth that kept sinking into my soft, supple flesh. My nipples were at least an inch thick, brownish and they bit it so hard that I screamed.

"Ahhh..." I couldn't stand any longer. They sensed my discomfort. The supposed to be a dominant man in the group, Rakshan scooped me up in his arms. He planted a deep, wet kiss on my lips as he carried me to the bed. I responded by parting my lower lip and he knew they are in control now.

He gently placed me on the bed and soon the other two started sucking my boobs again. But, Rakshan had other plans. My blindfold has slipped off its place and I could see him spreading my legs gently. I was fairly moist with all the blowjob and boob sucking that allowed him to penetrate my wet, virgin pussy in one strong push. He fucked me feverishly for a good couple of minutes until he was replaced by Ajay, and then the other guy.

I was sweating, moaning, and panting as they fucked me hard in missionary position. That's when I realized how much of a slut I was. Every time a guy would finish cumming inside me and replaced by another, I would just wrap my arms around his neck and let him rest on my bosom. I didn't care for who it was but rather just wanted a man with a hard dick to keep my pussy filled up and they did it right.

The next round was far more intense. The guys flipped me on my tummy, signaled me to be in doggy style. I meekly surrendered myself. My panting continued to increase as they fucked my brains out, one in my mouth and another in my pussy. At last, the grand finale came when Rakshan decided to sodomize me. He held my waist tight, turned me over and lifted me up to face the ceiling. He placed his hard cock between my ass crack, ensured the hole is positioned and let go off his grip. My body weight went down on him as his cock pierced my virgin asshole and for a moment my mind went blank.

"Aggh...oh my fucking god," I screamed at the top of my lugs. I cursed due to the pain it caused. My screams echoed within the four walls of the bedroom. The other two guys climbed on the bed. One of them bent my head backward and slid his cock deep into my throat. The other struggled a bit but managed to lodge his inside my pussy. My younger brother's friends tricked me into bringing here all alone and this is what they have wanted all along. They fucked me so hard and so well.

I never knew men would be so dominating in bed once a woman stood naked before them. They dominated me emotionally and physically. The worse part was I accepted it. They knew they had me in control when I kneeled before their naked dicks. The rest was me getting surprised, scared, shy and guilty all along as they devoured my feminine assets. My nipples hurt with all the biting and chewing. My pussy was fucked so hard even though I was a virgin just hours ago.

They got what they wanted. And, me? I don't know. It was a sort of nightmare in which I screamed, whimpered, and begged to escape. But, I also writhed in pleasure, had real men kissing and fucking me. And, most importantly, I orgasmed five times during the ordeal which is a kind of pleasure I have never experienced in my life and my body may long for those moments in the future. The guys had to hold my body down in one place every time I orgasmed and plant a kiss on my lips to console me, while I was stuck in the throes of one orgasm after another.

When it was all done, the guys relaxed watching television. I woke up, took a bath, and wore my bra, panty. I then wore my saree and tried to hide my boobs when Rakshan saw me. He chuckled.

"Come here," he signaled. He held my fingers in his and made me kneel down before him again. He was sitting on the couch and his friends were resting on the bed.

"We know we fucked you real hard but seeing you all dressed up got me bit steamy again, babe. Just..." While he talked, he wiggled out of his boxers and a thick boner popped out of it. I wrapped my slender fingers around the dick and it throbbed in my vice grip. I bent down to slowly but steadily take his throbbing cock into my wet mouth and started bobbing my head; up and down.

"You probably need some good fucking as much as we do, Anu. Don't worry. We will take care of you until you get married," he declared and wore his boxers again.

I was wiping the leftover cum on my lips with a tissue and adjusted my saree. He took hold of my boobs over my blouse when he was about to cum and crushed them. It made my nipples slightly erect but the men didn't realize it much to my luck. The other two didn't let me go as I expected until they had filled my mouth with their thick dicks and their oozing cums, as they orgasmed for the third time in mere hours. I had to wipe clean my lips again and get ready to leave.

I shuddered at the thought of being a submissive bitch to these young men. At the same time, I couldn't shake off the memory of my last orgasm. I let out a shrill, high pitched shriek as I orgasmed when all three cocks were inside me. All of them had to hold my body in place as I shivered and bucked up my hip, unable to control as I came. Maybe, this is what I wanted all along? No...No. I don't. or Do I?