Cornflower Blue Ch. 02

Story Info
Tessa has decisions and Adam doesn't make it easy for her.
4.7k words
4.67
5.6k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,324 Followers

"Indian Rocks Bagels?"

A few days later Adam knocked on my door at seven in the morning.

I was up, but barely, and was impatiently waiting for the coffee to finish plopping into the glass carafe. He had not been around since he asked me to go to his ranch with him. I knew he was giving me space and I appreciated it.

So many things to consider. Our age difference. That I owned a business on the coast, and he owned a ranch an hour away, in mid-state Florida. And that I had a job and career in New York City. I did feel as though I was being torn apart.

"Bagels?"

"How'd you guess?" he grinned.

I shrugged and turned to pour two cups of that steaming hot beverage that was lifeblood to me. "Lucky guess," I said.

He stowed a silver container of whipped cream cheese in the refrigerator, took a sip of his coffee with a groan, took mine out of my hands, and pulled me into him.

"Did you miss me? I missed you."

"Oh yeah," I said, no use in being coy. Not that I ever was. "I missed you a lot."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed in for a kiss. My aqua silky robe floated to the floor on the air conditioner breeze, but I sure wasn't cool. My nakedness against his jeans and chambray shirt was indecently exciting.

He ran his hands up and down my back, stopping to squeeze my ass and pull me into his hard bulge. I mewed into his mouth, not giving up his lips. My tongue searched his mouth and dueled with his tongue.

The buttons on his shirt opened easily and his shirt dropped on top of my robe. Without breaking our kiss, I had his big belt buckle unhooked and zipper down. His big body moved against me, and I realized he was toeing off his cowboy boots.

I pushed him back on the bed, while his jeans were still wrapped around his lower legs. I liked that he was fettered somewhat and unable to move. I discovered that was a powerful feeling.

I climbed onto the bed, my knees on each side of his hips. I leaned and kissed him again, my tits swaying over his chest, nipple rubbing the thick curls. The abrasion was delicious.

I went to my knees and looked down at him. His chest rose and fell rapidly, and I knew it was because he knew my intentions.

I held his thick throbbing cock up and rubbed it through my wet silky slit. He moaned and his silver eyes darkened into a thundery grey.

I gave him a slow blink and looked down to watch his cock enter me. Seeing and feeling at the same time turned me into a shuddering mass of jelly. I ground down, using the time to savor how much he filled me.

Adam reached for me, but I placed his hands on the bed at his side.

I watched him through half-closed eyes, and I cupped my tits and squeezed them together. Twisting and pinching my nipples while my head fell back. I moaned when his cock throbbed inside me while he never took his eyes off of me.

I rocked on his hot cock, running my hands down my sides and thighs, and back up over my stomach to my tits again. Then back down where our bodies were joined.

After slipping my thumb and forefinger deeper, I put my thumb into my mouth to taste myself. His lips parted with a sexy grunt. I began to twirl my nipple with my pussy juice-wet fingers.

He groaned louder and his hips bucked. Up until now I was rocking and squeezing his cock in my tight pussy. I knew he was ready to take over.

I leaned forward, put my hands on his shoulders, and raised enough for him to drive his cock into me, bucking hard and fast under me. My tits bounced and swayed. Almost immediately the abrasion against my clit sent me over the edge.

I felt the build-up begin again. I went up on my knees again and rode his cock. My back arched. My head fell back, and my long hair tumbled down my back to tease his thighs.

He grunted, shouted, and drove in deep, exploding inside me. I shuddered at the wet heat that spread through me.

He pulled me against his side, his arm around me, my head on his shoulder.

I didn't know about him, but I was recovering from one of the most spectacular orgasms I've ever had. He is the first man I've ever been with that I lost all inhibitions. I never in a million years would I just did to him to anyone else.

Was it because he was younger, I wondered. I was afraid we'd find differences between us because of our age gap, but I never considered it would be a positive thing.

It was still early morning when we got out of bed. After a quickie in the shower, he said, "I didn't come over here for morning delight. But it was a fantastical thing that happened."

I nodded. "It was for me as well."

"I wondered if you wanted to get away for a few hours. Take a ride down the coast?" He grinned. "Especially since you didn't make it to Siesta Key... For some reason," he smiled knowingly.

I chose a matching red lace bra and panties out of my drawer. As I stepped into them, he picked up my bra, put his arms over me, and held the bra in front of me.

"You are pretty darn familiar with how a lady puts her bra on," I said, smirking. He ran his hand around the band to the back and hooked the loops. He smoothed his hands around the front and cupped my lace-encased bra.

"Oh, well I haven't exactly been a monk," he laughed.

"No, no. I meant usually guys are better at unhooking," I giggled, turning to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around me, and the kiss heated up.

"Mmm, if we don't get going now, we won't go at all," he warned.

"Yes, you're right! We have all night!" I turned to look at him wondering if he had to go back to the ranch. "Right?"

"Absolutely!"

We put the top down on his flaming red Camaro and zoomed onto the interstate. He paid at the toll booth to go over Tampa Bay on the Sunshine Skyway.

I was in awe of the road stretching ahead to the approach and the high span of the Skyway.

"It's four miles long," he said, knowing what I was thinking.

"This is awesome. The views!" I nearly shouted, my head swiveling from side to side. Nothing in New York compared to this.

The water was a shimmering navy blue and frothy whitecaps. Pelicans gracefully soared next to the structure, scanning the water for their next meal. We climbed to the center span where the cables in the center of the bridge were painted a brilliant yellow, so breathtaking against the cloudless azure sky.

We hit the peak and began the descent, much to my disappointment. The wind whipped my hair and I anchored it back with my hand until we began the descent.

Adam took an exit not far from the end of the bridge and we headed out to the Gulf of Mexico. I was amazed at how different it was here from up there.

We wound through some quaint little houses, and he pulled in facing the bay.

"Look over there," he said pointing and smiling at my little girliness.

"It's the Skyway! What a great view of that bridge!" I turned excitedly towards him, and he was laughing.

"Somehow I knew you'd like it here."

"Oh, I do! This would be a fun place to live," I said, reading a park sign in front of us. "Anna Maria Island."

"We have much more excitement to see so we'll push off."

"Yeah, yeah, I know I'm excitable. After the grey blah of New York, this is pretty damn impressive."

"I'm just glad you're enjoying yourself, love," he said taking my hand. Love.

I began to read as we headed south.

"Coquina Beach."

"Longboat Key."

"St Armand's Circle." As we drove closer, I saw people thick on the sidewalks and crossing the street. "Look at all the shops! The statues!"

He laughed. "I thought we'd grab lunch here if it's okay with you."

"Are you kidding?"

We sat at a cozy table on the sidewalk and people watched while we ate. I was used to seeing some expensive vehicles in New York, but nothing beat St Armand's Circle. It seemed like we saw at least one of every high-end vehicle made. Rolls, Bentley, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, and Ferrari.

We finished lunch and walked hand in hand around the circle. I window-shopped but didn't go into the pricey stores.

We left and crossed another bridge with boats anchored on the sand bar in the dark aqua water.

"That's Bird Key," Adam pointed out. "Home to rockers and stars."

I could tell by the size of the houses although I did get a peek at a few midcentury modern homes.

"I love midcentury homes," I said, turning around to see if I could get another view.

"I do too. Something classic about them. Clean."

"Exactly!"

Sarasota was obviously all about the arts because modern sculptures were on nearly every corner and at the center of most roundabouts. Of which there were many.

Adam navigated through downtown Sarasota which was charming in itself.

"Siesta Key!" I said excitedly when I saw the sign.

He made the turn and headed back out to the coast. We went through the village of Siesta Key.

"I'm a little disappointed," I said.

"Not what you expected?"

"Touristy. I figure it would be somewhat, but not this bad." I shrugged.

"I agree. The beach is the only thing interesting here."

He pulled into the beach parking lot, and we took our shoes off and headed out to the beach. The softness of the blindingly white sand more than made up for my earlier disappointment.

We weren't dressed in beachwear, but he held hands and walked out to the water, letting it lap around our feet. I had to pick up a few shells and stash them in my pocket.

We left and drove out to the interstate. As if we perfectly timed it, the sky glowed with pink and lavender with rosy, grey clouds during the sunset as we went back over the majestic Sunshine Skyway bridge.

"So, you're staying?" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He tossed his keys on the table and smiled. "Any objections?"

I looked up, thinking. "I can't think of one."

"Maybe you will when I turn the football game on?"

I laughed and shook my head. "Of course not. I like football."

When we discovered we hadn't eaten since lunch in St Armands, we threw together a couple of sandwiches. We snuggled together on the small sofa.

"This chicken is really good!"

I marinated and grilled a couple of chicken breasts to slice. I loved to cook, and even though my space was tiny, I was getting more cooking in than I ever had in New York.

"Thanks," I grinned, giving him a sideways glance. "The way to a man's heart..."

"Oh baby, you got my stomach and every other body part you want." He leaned over and kissed me.

I licked his mustard off my lips and laughed.

We watched the game until halftime.

"Hey," I said, picking at some invisible lint on my shorts. "I think I'd like to see your ranch if the offer is still open?"

"YAHOOOOO," he shouted so loud I was afraid the whole motel would hear.

I laughed. "I'll take that as affirmative."

The next morning, I threw enough clothes in my case for a few days. No matter how I felt, I could only be gone so long because I'd let my management company go for the six months I planned to be here.

We again went over the Sunshine Skyway, took Interstate seventy-five, and headed south. This was another area new to me, so I enjoyed the scenery.

"Wow, we weren't on the interstate long!"

He looked over at me and grinned. "Nope. And now you're going to see the real Florida. Few tourists go towards the middle of the state thinking not much is there." He shrugged. "There isn't. But those that do are amazed at the agriculture in the state. A drive up the spine and you'll see thousands of head so cattle."

"And oranges?"

"Yep, and miles and miles of groves, and possibly a bear. Someday, we'll take that trip. I think you'd enjoy it." He laughed. "Spoken like a true native, eh?"

The two-lane road stretched ahead of us. I was surprised by the amount of traffic because there were few houses so far. I discovered a sprawling state park along the way, and he slowed down at the river there. I squealed when I saw at least twenty alligators sprawled in the warm sun along the banks.

"Oh my gosh I love that," I said. "Free to roam like all wildlife should."

He nodded. "I don't like zoos either. There are a few rescues out here. Most are animals that are saved from circus acts. They're unable to be set free because they no longer would be able to live in the wild. The rescues are the best alternative to the circus."

After that long stretch, we turned and drove more. Past pastures of goats and donkeys, a small grove here and there. Then I began to see businesses along the road. As we got closer to the city, groceries and little strip malls with stores took care of the locals' needs.

He pulled into a parking lot and pressed the button to put the top up.

"The road is too dusty to leave it down," he said.

"Ahhh, okay. Makes sense."

After a few more miles of driving, he slowed down and I saw a mailbox. He turned in and I looked anxiously for his house but all I saw was a long driveway and no sign of anything but dust. A fence lined each side of the drive, but I didn't see any cattle.

"The cattle are in another pasture," he said.

"You keep reading my mind!" I laughed.

"Well yeah," he grinned.

Finally, off in the distance, I can see the faint form of buildings. Not enough to ascertain if they were living quarters or outhouses. Yet.

The dust rolled alongside us in clouds that were swept off and across the pasture. I was glad he put the top up. I couldn't imagine the grit.

"It's a log home!"

"It is. Cypress. Been around for a long time. My grandaddy built it when my daddy was a kid. It's rock solid," he said proudly.

I could see a huge barn not very far from the house, and even more smaller barns or buildings further out.

He pulled up in front of the steps that led up to the deep porch that was wrapped around each side of the house. A green metal roof provided shade and color. The cypress had weathered to a warm tobacco brown.

The front door was oversized, solid, and thick, and mimicked the character of the house perfectly.

The wide wood plank floors gleamed and led my eyes to the back of the house and a glimpse of the kitchen.

"The floor plan is so modern," I said, amazed that I was in such an old house.

He nodded. "It has stood the test of time as far as design I'd say." He looked at me and smiled. "Although a bachelor has been living here so the décor maybe not be so good."

"Oh, I don't care about décor!" I wandered over the to stone fireplace that soared up the high ceiling. Only then did I notice the loft that would overlook the living area and the massive fireplace? "Wow."

He laughed. "That's where we'll be sleeping if it's okay with you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you joking? Sleeping anywhere in this place wouldn't be a hardship."

We walked up steps that had been cleverly hidden from the first view. The rooms of the loft were a wagon wheel with the center being a lounge area with a view of the fireplace.

"Your room," I said softly, walking in and gazing around. I'm a firm believer that you can tell a lot about a person by their bedroom.

Heavy drapes were opened over the tall windows. Wooden furniture from various eras served their purpose. Nothing was non-essential in Adam's room. A light royal blue plaid blanket covered the bed, and the sheets were the same blue.

He looked at me expectantly. I smiled and said, "I like it! It's you." His shoulders relaxed and he looked relieved. "But you didn't need my approval." I walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You could live in that barn I saw out back and I'd still be just as happy as long as I was with you."

He slowly began to remove my clothes. When he was finished, I did the same to him. He flipped the blanket back and lowered me to his bed.

"I want to taste you, Tessa," he said, kissing his way down my body.

My thighs parted. I moaned when I felt his breath on me, the erotic sandpaper on his cheeks. He nibbled on my smooth pussy lips and tugged with his teeth. I grasped the sheets and rocked my hips. I was already so wet for him. Incited, I couldn't have stopped my movements even if I wanted to. If I was more aware I might be embarrassed rubbing my cunt on his face, but it felt too incredible to stop.

His tongue, his mouth, and his lips were all designed to shoot me higher and higher. The stairway to heaven.

Suddenly my ears roared, and I think I screamed, or maybe I wanted to and just couldn't. Tremors ran from my toes to my ears, and I rode waves of an intensity I'd never felt.

"Oh my god," I moaned, my body was so tense I collapsed on the bed in a pile of jelly.

I'd heard that some men had a real talent for eating a woman, but this guy has a Ph.D. in it.

He pushed up on his elbow and peered down into my face. "You, okay?"

"For god's sake no I'm not okay!" The look on his face turned to concern. "You nearly killed me!"

He threw his head back and laughed loudly. His hard cock was poking me in the hip. Knowing I was too wiped out to do the same for him. Although I knew I could take him that high as well when I was fresher.

I pushed him on his back and straddled him. "Next time I'll give you the same ride in my mouth," I promised, sinking onto his throbbing cock.

He moaned as I ground down, taking him deep. I tightened my cunt and began to ride. I knew how he loved that I milked him with my tightness. That was part of my workout regime, and it has served me well recently.

His fingers dug into my thighs, and he shouted at the same time I felt the geyser of cum shoot deep inside me.

It was quick and dirty, and I loved it. Sometimes that's the only way to do it.

We showered and went out to take a tour of the ranch.

"Horse, ATV, or bike?" he asked.

I laughed, holding my belly and doubling over. "Horse!?" I laughed some more. "The closest I've come to a horse in New York is the mounted patrol in Central Park and the horses in the Macy's Day parade." Then he began to belly laugh.

"Yeah, I guess I can see that," he laughed. "I think we'll take the four-wheeler only because I like that you would be behind me with your arms around me."

"Okay then, four-wheeler it is!"

We walked into a shed with a lineup of various vehicles he just mentioned. And then some. He grabbed helmets and I climbed behind him. I had to hang on because we were flying across the pastures. The only time he'd stop was to open the gates.

Finally, we came to the pasture with some of the cattle. They saw us and came ambling over. He drove to a small shed on stilts, opened the door, and pushed a roll of hay out. He sliced it open and spread it around. When they saw that, they went into a trot. Or as much of a trot as a cow does.

Not far from a large trough that was full of water. He dipped his finger in and touched it to his tongue.

"We have to watch for salt intrusion in our wells here. Even this far from the coast, salt water isn't far below us."

I blinked, taking that in. It made sense although it never occurred to me. Life in Florida. Wow

He jumped back on and moved to another pasture to do the same. When he was done, he texted someone.

"I let my foreman know the pastures are done and the guys can take it easy today. I like to do that on Sunday. When I'm around."

"You're a good boss," I said smiling.

"You don't even know the half of just how good I am." His tone was menacing but his grin gave him away. We kissed and I sank into his body once again. I couldn't get enough of this man.

That he is just starting his life and I'm that looking at retirement seems such a roadblock. He is responsible for this whole ranch, and I'm lucky to tell one end of a cow from another. He rides horses, I've only looked from afar. I was born and raised in New York City, another world from being a native Floridian rancher.

After he finished his chores, he took me back to show me the various outbuildings and their functions. The barn was closest to the house, which surprised me. I'm not sure I'd want animal smell so close.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,324 Followers
12