Corona Time

Story Info
A night out on the town is just what the doctor ordered.
1.4k words
3.08
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being stuck inside for months due to the pandemic, we're primed and ready for a night out on the town to let off some steam. That morning before leaving for work, I tell you to meet me at the bar after work and to dress sexy, as I want to make this a night to remember. You smile deviously and communicate your approval.

At the end of the day, I'm running a little late, actually about twenty-five minutes late, and arrive at the bar to find that you've started without me. Without even having to try, I can see and hear you laughing joyously and just carrying on in general. You're having what appears to be a great time without me. Perched high up on a bar stool, you're surrounded by a group of young men who are all clearly competing for your attention. You, a woman in her early forties, are completely surrounded by six handsome, tall and athletic college guys who are under the age of twenty-two.

These guys are simply out on the Friday night prowl, looking to get lucky. As it's still quite early, they are just beginning to get primed and are clearly enjoying your sexy demeanour, dazzling smile, quick wit, flirtatious nature and infectious energy.

You're perched on top of a high barstool, with your long sexy legs on complete display for anyone who happens to want to look. The extremely short skirt that you've chosen wasn't the best decision as you continuously try to wrestle it into a static position, which is proving to be impossible with the height and angle of your stool.

I proceed into the bar and walk right past you as you smile at me, knowing what I'm about to do. I continue walking and find myself a spot to sit at the end of the bar, so I can keep a close eye on you and your new-found "friends". Amongst the physical contact, laughing and smiling, the touches are beginning to last a little longer than necessary with physical contact becoming more and more apparent as the night wears on.

After several drinks and rounds of shots, the boys have managed to get you quite drunk and their hands have now started groping you in places that you wouldn't normally permit while sober. You seem to be enjoying all this extra attention immensely. You occasionally look toward me and smile widely, letting me know that you're also getting off on teasing me without your fan club knowing. The way you continually squirm on the stool, I know that your panties must be a sticky mess at this point and that you're going to need some release soon.

I've seen enough and take my half-full Corona and make my way toward the restrooms. Once at the entrance, I wait for a while and then text you. I instruct you to meet me there right away.

As you approach, you smirk at me, knowing what a bad girl you're being and once you get within arm's length of me, I reach out and grab a handful of your pretty hair and squeeze tight as you squeal out uncontrollably. At the same time, I drag you by the hair into the bathroom and proceed to make our way to the handicap stall to give us a little extra room to play.

I close the door behind us and you look a little shocked and scared, thinking that I may be displeased with your antics. I tell you to remove your panties and you comply immediately. They are obscenely skimpy and as you stand back up I tell you to smell the crotch of them and tell me how your cunt smells. You tell me, "Very sweet, Sir."

I then have you suck the juices from the crotch of them, showing me what a completely willing and compliant sub you are. I reach between your legs and am shocked as to exactly how wet you are. There is literally fluid all over the inside of your thighs from where your legs were rubbing together while sitting on the stool in the bar. I ask you, "Are you that wet because you'd like to fuck those six young studs at the bar?"

You lower your eyes to the ground and answer, "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

I tell you to raise your leg up and place a foot on the hand railing that's attached to the wall. You tentatively do as instructed, balancing on the one slutty heel that remains planted on the floor. I then down the last half of my Corona and hand you the bottle. I go on to say, "If you want to act like a slut, you'll be treated like a slut. If you would like to cum, you'll need to use this bottle to do so and you'd better fucking hurry because I'm only giving you five minutes to do so. Oh, and one more thing. You can't use the skinny end of the bottle. You'll need to push the thick bottom of the bottle into your cunt. I want you to feel the burning and aching as you completely stretch your cunt for me."

I take your panties from you and reach down to sop up the juices coating the insides of your thighs. Then I take them and push them into your mouth as a gag. You groan out loud and I tell you, "You had better hurry; you now have four and a half minutes left!" You begin pushing and grinding on the big end of the bottle, looking desperate for relief and doing everything you can to get the sizeable dildo to access your hole.

I tell you how nasty you look and how desperate you must be to cum, to willingly fuck yourself like this in front of me. As you continue to push and grind on the thick dildo, I call out three minutes as you finally manage to get the thick bottle inside of you with a gasp of satisfaction. You wobble on the one five-inch heel that you're balancing on, the other heel perched on the railing to aid in opening you up completely.

Your hand is sliding back and forth quickly now and the bottle is not finding too much resistance any more as it's now easily fucking in and out of you. Your eyes are closed now as you make whining noises, muffled by your wet panties wedged in your mouth.

I walk around behind you as you continue to fuck yourself, I lift your skirt gently. I reach back, and with a careful aim and an extremely forceful delivery, I release a very hard open-handed slap to your ass, which reverberates loudly throughout the entire washroom! I repeat this several times as you try to concentrate on fucking the bottle to orgasm, but the burning and stinging of your ass is difficult to ignore. You're shocked and respond by screaming out in pleasure, even with the panties in your mouth, with each slap.

I tell you to hurry up as you're now down to only a minute left. Your hand is now a blur and the other hand is letting go of the rail every few seconds to reach down to whip your clit but you keep reaching back out of necessity to support yourself on the railing. You're becoming so frustrated because you need your clit rubbed continuously to really get off, but you can't rub it for any prolonged amount of time.

I walk in front of you now, looking deep into your eyes, and without warning, I slap you across the face and tell you, "Thirty seconds." You look so desperate and vulnerable. You're needing to cum so badly, but unable to with just the bottle. You're clearly trying desperately to cum and literally fucking yourself silly.

You're so close as I begin to count down from, "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one. STOP!" You can't believe it. You were actually on the verge of cumming but couldn't quite cross the finish line and now you look absolutely distraught! You slide the bottle out and carefully and submissively hand it to me.

The bottle is now completely coated in your thick white cunt cream! It looks absolutely delicious and I consider making you lick it completely clean for me but you look so pathetic I feel that you've had enough at this point. You begin sobbing and crying begging me to let you cum; begging me to make you cum. I tell you. "You had your chance. Maybe tomorrow we can try again." I tell you, "Hand me your panties and put yourself together. We're going to go home now, so I can edge you some more before bed."

Tomorrow is another day.