Corona Virus cuckold

Story Info
A cuckold is quarantined with his wife and her bull.
1.7k words
3.14
47.4k
30
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corona Virus cuckold...by cuckytoher

"Come on skippy! Up and at em! We got a long day ahead of us!" Vince my lover cuffed my husband behind the ear rousing him from his three hours of sleep where he lay on a large dog bed we purchased which now served as his full-time bed at the foot of the king size bed Vince and I occupied.

I stretched on the bed as I watched Vince walk to the bathroom naked, that magnificent black body gleaming and his flaccid cock dangling like a black snake between his legs waiting to strike. Vince wrapped his hand around his black cock and aimed it at the toilet a steady stream of piss splashing the water. He yawned and scratched his balls.

My husband skippy knelt up and stretched, kissing one of my toes.

"Good morning dear," he said in his wispiest voice.

Vince has been my lover for some time now with my husband's full knowledge and participation. He is a cuckold and we live the cuckold lifestyle. It wasn't until the corona virus hit and everyone was ordered to shelter in place that Vince came to stay with us full time. Although it's only been a few days, everyone has adapted to their roles rather nicely. Vince taking control of the situation, me taking that big black cock all the time rubbing it in my hubby's face that he doesn't measure up so to speak to my lover. My big 36DD tits were sore from Vince working them over last night. Vince loves BBW's and I certainly fit the bill with my wide hips, round ass, thick thighs, blonde hair, shaved pussy. I'm what black guys refer to as a PAWG or a Phat Ass White Girl, and I love it and they love it.

"Coffee," I said.

"Yes dear," skippy said as he rose and scurried off to the kitchen naked. What a sight! My husband is 25 years older than me; he's shaved totally head to toe, is 5'9" weighing 245lbs, and has a very tiny cock which never satisfied me. Married once before to a woman who cheated on him and then left him for her lover and married him. Unfortunately for him his ex-wife wasn't into cuckolding, fortunately for me I am! I began cuckolding him shortly after we were married. I was up front and told him what I wanted, and he acquiesced. I have had lovers in the past, mostly one-night stands where he got them hard, got me wet and cleaned up afterwards. Vince on the other hand was an entirely different story.

"Hey baby girl," Vince said, stepping back into the bedroom, leaning down and giving me a good morning kiss, which immediately made my juices start to flow.

"Good morning to you! Last night was incredible! My tits are still sore! I've got skippy making coffee, in the meantime why don't you and your friend join me in bed," I said grasping his semi-erect cock and feeling it grow in my hand.

Vince fucked me hard and deep. Vince uses me, he takes me like I'm his property, his slut, his PAWG to use as he sees fit. He also exerts his control of skippy who earned that name after Vince had him skip behind us at the mall one day as we shopped. Vince also noticed my husband loves to beg to be allowed to cum and in many other ways acts like a little puppy around me, so we thought what a fitting puppy name would be and skippy it was!

Since the corona virus has hit and we are all required to live together it has become incredibly erotic to watch as Vince has taken more and more control over skippy. On the first day of quarantine he made skippy go to his place and retrieve all his clothes and shoes and bring them here and place them in the closet and dresser where skippy's resided. All of skippy's belongings were donated to the homeless except for a few outfits Vince and I decided would further humiliate him. Most days around the house he is required to wear a pink ballerina outfit complete with chiffon ruffles around the waist, pink ballerina slippers and crotchless pink ballerina tights which means his tiny, shaved clit is always on display. His baldness adds to his ridiculous look and Vince revels in humiliating him. He makes him go out and get the mail dressed like that, the only saving grace is he lets him scamper out after it's dark. It's still funny to watch skippy running down the driveway in his ballerina outfit praying none of the neighbors see him!

A slight tap on the door sounded just as Vince expelled his load deep inside me and rolled off me his body glistening with sweat.

"Come in," I said.

"Good morning my Queen and my King (another of Vince's ideas to humiliate skippy is to have him address us by varying titles)," skippy entered the bedroom with two steaming coffee cups on a sliver tray. There was also toast, eggs, marmalade, and the morning paper.

"Look what the King made you for breakfast," I said, spreading my legs and motioning for skippy to come and get his meal.

He handed us each our coffee cups, setting the tray gingerly on the bed and then knelt. "Thank you my Lord for making me this delicious breakfast! It is such an honor to eat your fresh cum." And with that he began licking me, cleaning all of this morning's and last night's cum from my pussy.

When breakfast was over and after our second cup of coffee, Vince stretched and said, "skippy, go run me a hot shower and be on your knees in there ready to clean me when I get in there."

"Yes, my Lord," skippy said, rising and scurrying off the bathroom.

Since moving in with us Vince has imposed some rather cruel rules on skippy. He actually printed them out and they hang on the refrigerator as a constant reminder to skippy:

1.skippy will only be allowed bathroom privileges after getting permission from his King or Queen. Once given permission he will go in full view of his King or Queen

2.skippy will only sleep when and where he is told.

3.skippy will eat only what he is provided by us and must always beg for his food and eat his food from a bowl on the floor. skippy's food and beverages will ALWAYS contain his King's cum.

4.skippy will NEVER question any order given by us, but will simply comply.

5.skippy will wear whatever outfit we chose for as long as we chose him to wear it.

6.skippy will only take cold showers in full view of either his King or Queen.

While skippy did the breakfast dishes and Vince's hot shower ran we lay in each other's arms talking and laughing. He was such a real man, such an Alpha male who knew what a woman wanted and needed.

"So what's on tap for today?" I asked, tracing my fingers over his beautiful black chest.

"I thought since they had this new mask mandate it would be really fun to put skippy through his paces." Vince said. He then pulled a mask from his nightstand drawer which he had specially designed. The graphic on the front was of a human vagina so it would look as if skippy had cunt for a mouth!

"Oh my God! It's perfect!" I said.

"I'm going to have him wear these new yoga pants I bought for him which are covered in black cocks and a pink t-shirt which reads cuckold across the front and a pair of pink flip flops."

I roared with laughter and kissed Vince sensuously driving my tongue deep into his mouth.

"I figure I'll drive him around to a bunch of stores and wait in the car for him, but so we both can enjoy it I've made a special holder on his t-shirt where his pink cell phone case can go and will live stream people's reactions as he completes the errands I give him!" Vince pinched my nipple and rose to head to the shower.

"You are too cruel, and I love you for it," I said.

The day was hysterical as I watched skippy turned a crimson red when he saw the mask and the outfit Vince had laid out for him. It seemed as if there were no limit to Vince's cruelty. He drove skippy to the package store, Home Depot, Walmart, Dollar General, BJ's, and each time made sure he walked every aisle of the store. People stared, laughed, pointed and a few even made rude comments. In Walmart a guy said, "Hey let me put my cock in your mask!" Him and his friends breaking up with laughter.

Each time skippy would return to Vince's car which was a brand-new black Mercedes we had skippy buy Vince, Vince would rate his performance and if it wasn't up to par he'd have to go back in and do it all over again! As darkness dropped and Vince and skippy were on their way home, Vince decided to drop by and adult bookstore that was open by invitation only. I watched as Vince ordered skippy to go in and then watched as Vince made a call to the owner. He told him a few things over the phone and then I watched as skippy was made to disrobe and put on a red negligee and go into the theater portion and dance seductively for all the perverts in there watching the movie. Many of them, got up and ran their hands over skippy's shaved head and body, squeezing his tits. One rather large black man put his hands on skippy's shoulders and pushed him to his knees forcing his huge black cock into his mouth.

Once they returned home, Vince required skippy to recount his entire day as Vince and I lay back on the sectional sofa and skippy knelt massaging our feet and Vince re-played the entire day on the big screen mounted to the wall.

If the rest of the corona virus quarantine goes like the first few days, I think it's going to be a fun time! Maybe Vince and I will make it a full time thing when the quarantine ends...