Corona Widow(s)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danman45
Danman45
40 Followers

"Stick it in deeper. Bury it in me."

At some point I rolled her over and doggy-styled her very slowly. She sat on her knees and leaned forward with her face into a pillow and said blasphemous sentences into the pillow. I could squeeze and caress her breasts with one hand and stimulate her clitoris with my other. I was planning to change position again, but her orgasm came as a surprise. She suddenly threw herself forward and I hardly managed not to fall off.

"Give it to me Nick, give it to me!" she almost screamed. I had to do as requested so I pumped the best I could and tried to think of everything else as not to come too fast. When her orgasm was over, I still had some juice left so I kept a very slow rhythm while playing very gently with the area around her clitoris. When she got her focus back, she climbed on top of me and started riding me in a slow pace. I loved the sight of these very large breasts jumping up and down. She leaned forward and kissed me intensely while fucking me faster and faster. I almost released my pressure, but she suddenly stopped and stood out of bed. Before I knew what she intended, she had pulled my legs over the side and sat herself with her buttocks in my lap. She reached between her legs an inserted my dick in her vagina.

Then slow movements started to get me into rhythm. She lifted herself of my dick while holding it and sat herself again but this time with my dick on its way up her anus. She went back and forth a few times until it was all the way inside her and then picked up a faster rhythm while one hand was stopping her breasts from jumping too much and the other was squeezing my balls. That and the tight anal ring was enough to release my pressure valve. I quickly rolled her over, so she was kneeling on the side of the bed with me pumping her from behind while squeezing those spectacular breasts. I pumped and pumped so I made both Isabel and the bed move forward while spraying my cum deep inside her. Wow.

It took some time before I recovered. We moved back into the bed and slept the rest of the night.

When the official from the embassy finally came to see us there was a strange feeling in the house. It was like a big elephant in the house that nobody talked about. What would happen next? Where would they go and when? We did not discuss this but instead played cards, enjoyed music and good food and organized all the small details for the funeral.

The official was clearly moved by the situation. Isabel and the girls were almost calmer than he was.

"Well," he said, "At least you will have no financial worries. Mick has taken very good care of all three of you. He has divided all his estate in Zambeti and here into three parts. One part for each of you. You can all decide to live a life either here or in Zambeti without financial worries. The lumber company has made him a very wealthy man."

"Lumber company?" I asked. "I thought he was working on development project -- foreign aid projects?"

"Yes, he was. But we established a lot of sustainable forestry to avoid the savannah and the deserts taking over the whole of the country. But the traditional lumber companies were not willing to buy and export this sustainable version, so Mick finally started his own to help the few farmers we had gotten started. But then sustainable became modern and eventually most of the farmers now supply Mick's company and the old companies he has bought up."

"This brings us to this Lumber company," the embassy official continued, "he has divided the shares into four parts with twenty percent each to each of the girls," he looked at Sarah and Anita, "and twenty nine percent to Isabel. The remaining 31 percent he leaves to you, Nick." He looked at me sternly.

"Me?" I stood up. "But I have no experience in the lumber industry." I looked at everybody.

The embassy official continued. "Mick felt that with African women as owners then the big players would move in and try a takeover. But with you as majority shareholder and the management team in Zambeti then the women have a better chance of keeping and growing the company. And he told me specifically to tell you that all four of you would benefit from the close relationship that would come out of partnership."

We all looked at each other. This would force us to discuss the elephant. And it also made me wonder if Mick knew it would end up with me fucking all three of his wives.

As the guy left there was a silence in the room like we all were a little chocked. I felt I had to say something.

"I feel bad about receiving some of your inheritance. I don't know Zambeti or whether Mick is right, but I am willing to do as he asks for some years and then let you take over the whole company in a few years. I can play the big foreign investor and do what it takes to get you settled as the proper owners."

Sarah stood up and walked over to me.

"We are happy to have you as a partner. As you heard, we have plenty for a comfortable living here or in Zambeti, so the company is only important because it was important to Mick and all his farmers. We agree with Mick. You will be an asset to the company and us."

Isabel stood up and walked up next to Sarah.

"Nick, in Zambeti when a man dies his brother inherits his wives and everything with them. We have been talking. Mick always said you were like a brother to him, so we have a proposal for you. We like you very much and we would like you to be our new husband. It's ok if you refuse. It's a big task. If you prefer not to, we will set up base in Zambeti and you are welcome to stay when you visit for the company business. If you, as we hope, will have us all then we would like to set up base here and go to Zamberi with you when needed. It's a big decision so you don't have to answer now but..."

"Stop," I said, and stood up, "I would really love that. I would really really, really love that. If that's what you want, then I am all yours." They all stood up. We all hugged.

"Wow," I said, "We have not buried Mick yet and I have already married of three of his wives". We all laughed a little. I gave Isabel a kiss on the mouth, and then Sarah and finally Anita. We smiled, probably a little foolish.

"Let's go for an afternoon swim before we make dinner." They all agree and went their way to get swimming gear.

We had a swim and a sat a while in the sun and dried ourselves.

"Where do we live in the future?" I asked. "Where do you prefer?"

They looked at each other for some time and finally Isabel said "Why don't we see and decide later. Perhaps it's best to live summers here and winters in Zambeti or some other solution. There is no rush to decide."

The rest of us nodded and we walked back in silence. Anita and Sarah had fun chasing each other and singing African songs.

We all had showers to get rid of the salt and sand and afterward we had steaks on the barbecue to African music. We emptied a couple of wine bottles and watched the sunset and the moon rise with the stars. We talked about the company, our future and Zambeti. I felt sad that my friend had died, but could never have imagined the joy these three women could bring me.


Danman45
Danman45
40 Followers