Corporate Bodies Pt. 02: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, this is the only deal on offer. It's the best I can do and it's better than you deserve."

He turned to Amanda.

"And what would it really cost you, Mandy? A few afternoons in bed? An acceptance that you're not really any better than the other women who have enjoyed my intimate company. It's not a lot to ask, and just think of the benefits! The lifestyle you and your family have learned to enjoy can continue without the fear of exposure!"

Still not a word passed her lips. Then Andy calmly picked up a new bottle of Scotch and, cracking it open, offered it to me.

"Why don't you pour a couple of glasses and talk it through? I'll be outside with my other guests."

He put the bottle down, walked towards the door then turned back towards me.

"Half an hour, no more!"

Chapter Seven

The door closed, and for a moment we stood in a terrible, tense silence. I filled two large glasses with whisky and carried one over to where Amanda was standing, a horrified look on her pretty face. My hand was shaking as I offered one to my wife.

To my surprise, she took it and downed a long draft. For a moment I could say nothing, silenced by the tears welling in her eyes. Finally I said quietly and pathetically:

"I'm so sorry Amanda."

"How could you?" she asked coldly, her eyes burning into me. "What kind of man are you, lying to me for so long? Have you got any other dirty little secrets I should know about? A mistress perhaps?"

"Christ, no!" I insisted. "This is all of it, I swear!"

Desperate to avoid her penetrating gaze, I looked anywhere except into her eyes as I pleaded.

"I just wanted us to have a nice life. I wanted to give you and our kids the best and... and the Partnership just wasn't coming fast enough. I did it for you too!"

"Don't try and blame me," she shouted then looked at the door before dropping her voice to a more discreet volume. "I didn't ask you to steal anything; that was your decision. All yours."

Amanda began to pace up and down in front of me, her anger growing by the moment.

"I've been married to a thief for how many years?"

I told her when it all started and how. It did not improve her temper.

"And you really thought you could get away with it? You really thought you were cleverer than anyone else? The arrogance alone is criminal."

She was right and now that it was too late, I could see it too.

"And now you've been caught, who has to pay the price? Not the thief; that would be far too easy. No, his stupid, gullible, trusting wife has to pay, that's who!"

Again there was no arguing. Again my devastatingly intelligent wife had hit the nail on the head.

"Now I have a choice; either become a whore or lose everything we have worked so hard for!"

She turned away as if to draw breath after her tirade. I couldn't think of anything to say; should I tell Andy to go to hell? Should I take my medicine and go to jail?

"We could say no; we could go bankrupt and..."

"And the kids get put out on the street and their father goes to prison," she sneered. "Everyone would know too. What it would do to them I can't begin to imagine! What kind of life would they have?"

Silence fell for a long time. The tension between us was electric. When Amanda eventually spoke, her voice was soft as if she was on the verge of tears.

"I've never slept with anyone but you, remember?"

"I know. I'm so, so sorry!"

The next few minutes were some of the worst of my life as I watched my lovely wife, the bright, intelligent, devastatingly attractive woman I adored, gradually adjust to the new reality that had been thrust upon her.

Her wonderful life, her beautiful dream house, her cars, clothes and holidays had all been built on fraud. She had married a crook and was faced with the prospect of losing it all or paying for it with her body.

Tears flowed freely, but she wouldn't let me comfort her, shaking my arm away several times. Disillusionment washed over her like a wave. It was almost unbearable to watch but throughout it all, the accusing brightness in her deep blue eyes remained.

"Two minutes!"

Andy's muffled voice came through the door. I stared imploringly at my wife and the mother of my children, watching the agonised expression on her sweet face change to one of resolution and determination.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" she stated, her voice angry but controlled.

"You mean you'll do it?" I asked, almost unable to believe my ears.

She took a long, deep breath.

"Yes I'll do it!" Her voice was hard and bitter but despite this, a wave of relief washed over me before she added: "But I'm doing it for myself and for the kids, not for you, understand?"

"Amanda, I don't know what to say."

"Then don't say anything! Let me try and come to terms with it all. I hadn't bargained on a career as a whore. It will take some getting used to."

There was a knock on the door and Andy entered with a broad smile on his face.

"Time's up! The others are getting curious and Security are asking whether we need the Police after all."

He turned to Amanda.

"What's it to be?"

I looked into my sweet, faithful wife's eyes one last time before replying. She paused then nodded silently.

"We agree!" I mumbled.

"Sorry?" he asked, as if he hadn't heard.

"He said we agree!" Amanda snapped.

Andy stepped back and clasped his hands together.

"Splendid! You've made the right decision - however hard it feels right now."

Amanda and I looked at each other again as Andy moved to my wife's side.

"Oh, I'm not saying there won't be a few teething troubles between you, but in a year's time you'll be pleased you agreed to this tonight." He ran his fingers through her long blonde hair. "It will be tough to begin with, but you'll soon get used to our arrangement."

"So, are we finished now?" Amanda asked sharply, stepping sideways away from his reach. "Won't your guests be feeling abandoned?"

She moved towards the door and I made to follow but before she could put her hand on the doorknob, Andy stopped her with a word.

"Wait!" he called. "Don't worry about my guests. They'll be fine; the fireworks are about to begin."

He crossed to the table and poured himself a Scotch then turned towards Amanda and took a long sip.

"Which leaves us just enough time to seal our agreement."

We both turned to face him, wondering what other secrets he might have hidden up his sleeve.

"As an act of good faith," he said slowly and clearly. "If this deal really is agreed, I think I should take the first payment on account."

"There's no way I can get that kind of money at this time of night!" I protested.

Andy laughed, genuinely amused.

"It's not that sort of payment I had in mind!"

Amanda and I stared at him, eyes wide. "What do you mean?" she asked, horrified.

"It's simple; we're going to seal the deal right here, right now!"

"What?"

"I mean Mandy, that our first fuck will take place here, now, in this room!"

"No!" she turned to me. "Say something! Do something!"

"What can I do?" I pleaded helplessly. "He's got all the cards!"

"Spineless bastard!"

"He's right Mandy," Andy interjected. "Think about it. You either go along with my plan or face the consequences. Besides, would your first extramarital fuck really be worse here and now than any other time?"

The look she gave me was so cold it could have frozen a bottle of vodka.

"Think of it as a gesture of goodwill," Andy said. "Just in case you have... shall we say 'second thoughts' about fulfilling your side of the deal after the Partnership has been formally announced!"

There was a long tension-filled silence before my wife finally spoke.

"Well, if that's what you both want," she said slowly and precisely, her blue eyes hard and looking at me contemptuously.

Andy smiled triumphantly. My chest ached. My lovely wife was about to let my Boss fuck her, the only man other than me ever to do so.

And it was all my fault. Full of self-pity, I picked up the bottle of Scotch and started to walk towards the door.

"Wait!" Amanda's voice rang out behind me. "If I am going to be forced to do this," she turned to Andy. "Then I want you to make him watch. I want him to see just what a sacrifice he's forcing me to make. If I don't have a choice; if I have to humiliate myself, then I want him to suffer too."

Andy smiled, clearly enjoying his victory.

"You're wasted in teaching, Mandy. A mind like yours should be working here. A woman like you deserves better than being married to a petty criminal."

He turned to me.

"Yes, you should stay and watch. Let's see how good all that stolen money feels when your lovely, sweet wife is fucked right in front of you. Lock the door!"

Chapter Eight

Stunned, I turned the key and heard the bolt slide across with a terrible finality. I turned back to face Andy and my wife, my heart thumping.

"Shall we begin?" he said as he turned towards Amanda. "Let's see what you're wearing under that wonderful dress. Let's see what you've been tantalising me with all evening. Lift it up!"

To my amazement, without argument Amanda slowly turned to face him, her back towards me and nervously taking the hem of her dress in both hands, raised it until her stocking tops were just visible.

"Hold-ups, my favourite," Andy smiled approvingly. "A little higher please! And the slip too!"

Silently Amanda did as she was told, raising the hem of her dress higher and higher until it reached her waist, and the pale skin of her upper thighs was clearly visible above her hold-ups. Her tiny black lace thong contrasted perfectly with the whiteness of her exposed skin.

From my place behind her, I could see her small firm buttocks clench with nerves.

"Turn around slowly!" Andy commanded.

My wife complied, her skirt and slip still held high, her lovely legs and hips and buttocks on full display to his openly admiring gaze.

As she turned her bottom towards him, her face was towards me and for an instant, our eyes locked together, her deep blue eyes burning into mine. I could feel the mixture of fear, loathing and humiliation racking her brain before I lowered my gaze, unable to look her in the face any longer.

"You really are an astonishingly beautiful woman, Mandy," Andy said softly. "It's such a pity we have so little time. Never mind; we'll make up for it another day."

Amanda closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I could feel her steeling herself for whatever demand was made next. It was not long in coming.

"I think we'd better lose that lovely dress," Andy said, turning to me. "She'll probably need a little help."

Dumbfounded, I padded over to where my wife stood, her dress still raised, her panties still on display. As I reached her side, she dropped the hem then turned her back towards me. Silently I took the top of the zipper in my fingers and smoothly drew it downwards. The dress fell forward along her arms and she caught it against her breasts.

"Does it feel good, helping your wife strip for me?" Andy whispered in my ear. My throat was too dry to reply. He laughed. "Let the dress go, Amanda. We don't want it to get... soiled, do we?"

Amanda let go of the dress. It slipped easily down her tall, slim figure and gathered around her ankles. She stood anxiously in her tiny black bra, thong, stockings and heel, the dark silk contrasting sharply with her pale skin while her straightened blonde hair fell smoothly down the length of her back.

Had I really married such a beautiful, sexy woman? And was I just about to lose her? My stomach churned.

"Very impressive," Andy said, walking around to view her body from every angle. "Now take off the bra."

Amanda slowly but obediently reached behind her back and flicked the bra's clasp. The loosened straps slid over her shoulders and down her arms. Instinctively she held the loose cups against her breasts to cover them.

"I appreciate your modesty Mandy, but I think it's misplaced," Andy said, amused.

He gently took my wife's hands in his and drew them slowly away from her chest. She offered little resistance and a moment later her bra had joined her dress on the floor at her feet. Amanda tried instinctively to cover her bare breasts with her hands, but he held her wrists firmly and guided her arms down to her sides.

My heart was thumping in my chest as my beautiful wife stood upright before him, bare-breasted, her small boobs firm and proud; their large dark nipples hardening in the warm, still air.

"Your breasts really are delightful," he said. "As small things so often are."

He took her right globe in his left hand and cupped it, kneading it gently until the nipple stood out even more firmly, before toying with the dark teat at its tip. Then his right hand took her left breast and toyed with its teat too, until both nipples stood proudly forwards.

I could see Amanda's hard, silent stare softening slightly under his touch. Her chest heaved as he fondled her and there was a slight tremor in her long, slim legs.

Was she getting aroused by all this?

Andy's expert fingers caressed and tweaked my wife's nipples until even I could see their extreme hardness. Then he suddenly them both and sighed.

"It's such a shame to rush things, but I must consider my other guests," he said sadly. "It's time to take off those tiny panties, Mandy. Slowly!"

She hesitated as if unwilling to take the next bold step of exposing her most private place to a stranger. So far, my wife hadn't revealed much more than her tiniest bikini would have displayed on a beach. On a very few occasions, she had even sunbathed topless, but exposing her naked vulva to another man would be a big step into the unknown.

Amanda looked across at me as if for support, but I could provide none.

"Come on, Mandy," Andy said impatiently. "We haven't got all night. If you've changed your mind, I'm sure Security are still waiting outside those doors!"

My wife took a deep breath then, to my amazement, slipped her fingers into the side of her thong and quickly pulled it down, over her smooth buttocks and along her slender, stockinged legs until it lay around her ankles with the rest of her discarded clothes.

As she rose to her full, impressive height, she tried to cover her sparse triangle of pale pubic hair with her hands. Andy simply chuckled.

"Again so modest, but it's not necessary. Take your hands away!"

She hesitated then I saw her hands tremblingly slip from her groin to her sides, leaving her naked pubic triangle fully exposed to Andy's view. From behind I could see her buttocks tense again and her stocking-covered knees trembling, but she stood, still and exposed in front of him, exactly as he had commanded.

"You are simply beautiful, Amanda!" Andy whispered, staring directly at my wife's groin. "And a real blonde too, I see! What a refreshing change!"

He laughed, but I could tell he was genuinely impressed with my wife's body. And who wouldn't be? Always tall, slim and blonde, her exercise and gym sessions had kept her fit and athletic despite having given birth twice.

For a moment I felt perversely proud that it was my wife's body standing there, naked and exposed in front of this powerful man. But then the appalling reality of my situation hit, and a double dose of guilt washed over me.

Meanwhile Andy's hand had dropped to Amanda's tummy where he was running his palm admiringly over her soft skin. A moment later, his fingers had descended to her thighs. For a moment I saw her struggle for balance, stepping out of her rumpled dress and panties to stand more steadily in her heels, her legs a little further apart.

Andy's probing fingers stroked up and down her legs, then suddenly dived deep between them until the flat of his hand was pressed firmly against my wife's groin. His arm moved and my wife winced; he must have touched her vulva for the first time.

Unsighted and powerless to intervene, I could do nothing but watch and imagine.

Andy's hand moved deeper between her thighs, again my wife winced, but this time instead of standing rigid and tense, her legs parted a little further, her knees bent slightly, and she began to rock forwards and backwards in time with the movement of his arm.

She was being fingered! My lovely, innocent wife was being fingered right in front of me.

Whatever her brain might have thought about this outrageous invasion of her private places, her body was clearly enjoying the experience. Spellbound, I slowly moved to get a better view. Andy watched me out of the corner of his eye but said nothing; continuing to explore my wife's most sensitive areas with his fingers.

Suddenly the muscles of his arms bunched. Amanda gasped. Oh my God, he had thrust his fingers deep into her vagina. He repeated the move with the same response, then began to move his hand back and forth, round and round, his hidden fingers expertly working inside her dampening female flesh.

Amanda gasped, and her legs opened wider still. I stared transfixed; was she simply trying to retain her balance, or was she instinctively offering him better access to her vulva?

I moved again, until I could see my wife's face clearly. Her eyes were closed; whether with pleasure or in horror I couldn't tell, but I could see Andy's fingers working unhindered, hard and fast in her groin. Amanda was clearly fighting against her rising arousal, but it was a fight she was losing and as his fingers rose to her clitoris, her knees trembled dangerously, and she grabbed his shoulders to steady herself.

"That's better!" he murmured. "I promised you would enjoy it!"

Amanda's eyes opened and immediately fell on me as I stood watching. A look almost of desperation flashed across her face, then vanished instantly as his deftly moving fingers found her clitoris once again and another bolt of shuddering pleasure passed through her.

"Mmmm!"

The sound that came from her mouth could have been pleasure, pain or protest, but whatever it was, it was not followed by any sign of physical resistance. My eyes flew to her groin to see both her vulva and his hand glistening with moisture as she lubricated copiously onto his expert fingers.

"Don't worry about him Mandy," Andy whispered, looking me straight in the eye. "Just relax and enjoy!"

He lifted her face to his and tried to kiss her on the lips, but despite her mounting arousal, she moved her mouth away and his lips touched her cheek instead. He tried a second time with the same lack of success.

"Very well Mandy, if you want to keep this business-like, I think it's time for me to fuck you properly, don't you?"

Releasing her vulva, Andy quickly unfastened his belt, lowered his zipper and in a single movement slid his trousers and shorts to his ankles.

"Jesus!"

I gasped aloud as the biggest cock I had ever seen sprang out from between the front flaps of his shirt.

Hearing my exclamation, Amanda looked straight down at Andy's groin, coming face to face with the monster erection that he proposed to stick into her.

"Oh God! Please no," she begged. "I've never... I've only ever... my husband's... It's too big!"

Andy smiled, clearly pleased with our joint reaction.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful. I know how inexperienced you are," he reassured her.

"But I've never..." she began, but he put a finger over her lips to silence her.

The finger must have smelled of her arousal because my wife immediately pulled a face and tried to move her nose away from his hand.

"Trust me! I'm very experienced," Andy said, amused at her reaction. "There'll be no permanent damage, I promise."

He took her trembling body by the shoulders and backed her up against the edge of his large, mahogany desk. I could see from her expression that Amanda was both afraid and angry, but at the same time driven by the unexpected strength of her arousal.