Corporate Bodies Pt. 03: Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just the problem," she finally said, gazing up into the darkness and taking a deep breath. "It wasn't just good; it was unbelievably good. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before!"

Her eyes were wide open now, staring blindly into the darkness.

"Perhaps that was because it was new; because you had only ever done it with me before," I suggested.

"Maybe," she replied anxiously. "But whatever the reason, it was by far the best sex I've had in my whole life. I never dreamed sex could be that good! Never! He made me feel... Oh my God! ... like nothing I've ever felt before!"

My mind was spinning now. What had my loving, lovely, previously innocent wife just told me?

But she hadn't finished.

"Can't you see? I'm ruined now! I never expected to feel this way with anyone! I never knew I could feel this way at all! If that's what having sex with Andy feels like, I'm not sure I can ever turn my back on it. Part of me wants it even now! Part of me needs it badly! Part of me wants him to fuck me again and again!"

"Oh my God, Amanda! What are you saying?"

She looked me full in the face, her deep blue eyes glowing in the darkness like I had never seen before.

"Amanda!" I exclaimed, astonished. "My sweet Amanda..."

"That's just the point," she interrupted. "I'm not just your sweet Amanda anymore. After tonight, part of me has changed; maybe forever. Can't you see that?

"You mean..."

"I mean part of me isn't dreading seeing him next week. Part of me is looking forward to it!"

"Amanda!"

"It's true," she started into my eyes. "Right now, part of me actually wants to be Andy's whore!"

Chapter Twelve

I woke later than usual the next morning after a few hours of troubled sleep. It took a moment or two for the reality of our new situation to rush in on me. The bed next to me was empty and I could hear the shower running close by. My wife must be ridding herself of the last remnants of evidence of her infidelity and the messy copulation with me that had followed last night.

Last night!

Was it really only hours ago that I had set off for the party, full of excitement and expectation, my sweet, innocent, beautiful wife at my side? The night had brought so many changes it was impossible to know or even guess what might happen next.

I lay on my back and tried to gather my thoughts.

On the positive side, after years of hard work and careful planning, I was definitely now a Junior Partner in firm. It had been formally announced and would be very hard for Andy to back out of. Ahead of me lay a considerably higher salary, a huge year-end bonus, car, holiday; pension, and of course the social and professional status that went with it.

What was more, the 'unofficial loans' I had awarded myself over the past years could be paid back over time and the threat of being jailed for fraud was, for the moment, lifted.

Of course, it meant I had to back Andy's position with the Board on the major takeover events that were planned for the coming years, but I would probably have supported him anyway just out of loyalty.

But there was a downside to this 'deal with the devil' that was hard just to think about; let alone accept.

Few husbands could be happy with the idea of their wives sleeping with another man at all, let alone on a regular basis. But as if that wasn't bad enough, Andy and his extraordinary cock had apparently done such a comprehensive job of fucking my wife that she had reached heights of orgasm more extreme than she had ever dreamed existed and had never come close to achieving before.

And I had watched it all happening right in front of me.

Amanda's confession in the small hours that having experienced such incredible sex once, she was now worried she wouldn't be able to live without it would be difficult for any man to hear, harder still for the husband of a bright, intelligent, stunningly attractive woman who had up till then known only one lover.

The sound of the shower in the bathroom came to an end. I shook my head to clear the remaining fuzziness as the en-suite door opened and Amanda entered the room looking sweet and innocent with fresh white towels wrapped around her slim body and wet hair. She looked tired too, but otherwise there was little to indicate the momentous change that had occurred in our relationship.

"Oh! You're awake," she said.

Her tone of voice wasn't exactly affectionate, but it wasn't angry either. It reassured me, though I didn't deserve it. I looked at her closely, seeking signs of the emotional turmoil that had so surprised me in the night. But there was none; she was moving and talking with her usual confidence; a confidence that belied the tearful self-doubt and self-disgust that had racked her during the night.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked, pulling off the duvet and perching on the edge of the mattress.

"Sore and confused," she admitted with a frown. "But getting better. I've been for a run. It's amazing how the fresh air helps give a clearer perspective."

"Is that perspective good?" I asked apprehensively.

"I'm not sure. I learned a lot last night; a lot of it about you. I didn't like some of it at all."

I hung my head. If our marriage wasn't over, it had to be damaged at the very least. In many ways, I knew I deserved to be abandoned to my fate, but my wife's next words suggested this wasn't what she had in mind.

"But to be honest, I learned a lot about myself too, and I didn't like some of that either."

"Do you think we can get through this?" I asked, hoping against hope that her co-operation with Andy meant that she still cared enough for us to stay together. "Do you still want to?"

"I've thought about it a lot,"" she replied.

"And come to a decision?"

She sighed deeply.

"I don't see that I have much choice. I can't face losing everything we've built together, even if it wasn't honest. And there's the kids too, I can't let them get hurt. But it won't be easy."

"That's a serious understatement," I snorted.

"It won't be easy for either of us," she said coldly. "I can't ever again be the person I was before last night, physically or emotionally. And I won't be able to think of you the way I used to..."

Oh God! My heart began to sink as I waited for he to finish.

"But the only chance we have of getting through this is if we face it together."

The relief was palpable.

"I'm so, so pleased you said that," I replied, relieved beyond description.

I hugged her and kissed her on the forehead, holding her damp, near-naked body tightly in my arms as if she might change her mind and try to escape. She didn't relax into my embrace, but she didn't fight it either.

"You're an incredible person, Amanda."

"I just hope that I'm right!" she said when I eventually released her from my grip.

"I'll do anything! Anything you want!" I promised.

She smiled at me wanly, dropped the towel from her naked body and reached into her dresser for underwear. As she turned, I saw her vulva with its golden triangle and my chest went tight. Her outer lips were still very red and puffy, her labia still distended. Andy's fucking must have been extraordinary.

To my surprise and shame, a thrill passed through me as I stared at the evidence between her thighs.

To my horror, my cock began to harden too.

As she fastened on her bra and began to pull on her tightest jeans, I slipped into the bathroom before my wife could see the shameful swelling in my sleep shorts.

***

An hour later, shaved, showered and breakfasted, in a nearby town where no-one would recognize us, I sat in the car while Amanda sneaked into a small pharmacy. She emerged twenty minutes later with two courses of the morning after pill, one dose of which she took immediately.

Having dropped off her new designer dress at a backstreet dry cleaner to have the marks from her post-coital semen leaks removed, we headed off to the Grandparents' house to collect our two young children.

Thank goodness for kids!

We had promised them a trip to a local science park that Saturday and a promise like that to children cannot be broken, however bad their parents are feeling. Over breakfast we had been dreading the trip after all that had happened but in truth it was a real boon. Faced with two excited youngsters, two doting Grandparents and a lot of really interesting exhibits, we were too occupied with our immediate surroundings to dwell on our problems and to my astonishment the day flew by very pleasantly.

We ate an early dinner at the Grandparents' house too, so it wasn't until later that evening when we were back home with the kids tucked up in bed that the house fell silent and the strange new atmosphere returned.

"Are you okay?" I asked for the umpteenth time that day.

We were sitting in the lounge in front of the TV. I for one had no idea what programme was playing, too lost in my own thoughts.

"Ye-es," Amanda replied, the answer obviously being 'no'.

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"Well, I'm not looking forward to Wednesday, if that's what you mean!" she said.

"You might enjoy it as much as the first time," I said bitterly.

"It's not that," she replied, oddly detached. "However good or bad it feels, that part's just physical."

It was going to feel good and we both knew it.

"I'm really worried about the strain it will put on our marriage," she explained. "I'm worried how you'll react knowing I'm sleeping with your Boss every week. I'm worried how you'll feel and how you might change."

I already had a good idea how I might feel, but shame prevented me from telling her.

"And I don't know how I'll feel having a regular lover, if that's the right word." She laughed hollowly. "Though there won't be any actual love involved, however good he is in bed."

The same thoughts had occurred to me too, but I had not gone beyond the guilt, shame and worry stage. Having seen her reaching new heights of orgasm with Andy, it was impossible not to worry that my wife might quickly become disillusioned with my own amorous efforts.

"I don't want to go through all this, just to have our marriage break up anyway."

"What can we do?" I asked helplessly. "Everything you say is true, but we only have one way out. If I'm in jail, what would that do to our marriage?"

"I know. I can't see any way of avoiding sleeping with him either," Amanda replied. "But we might be able to limit the damage it does."

"How?" I asked, looking into her deep blue eyes eagerly. "You have an idea?"

"It all depends whether I can do for myself what I would advise other people to do," she replied enigmatically.

"Tell me, please," I asked, desperate for anything that might keep my lovely wife mine.

"Well in Psychology, there's something called dissociation," she began, immediately more comfortable when talking about her undeniable area of expertise. "It can mean a number of things, but in this case, it would mean trying to separate the things I'm going to have to do with Andy from the relationship I have with you and the kids."

I was very sceptical about this psychological mumbo jumbo but could see that my wife was convinced - and she was probably the cleverest person I knew.

Not probably, I corrected myself; definitely!

"Go on," I said, trying not to let my doubts show.

Amanda explained her idea in baffling detail. Cutting through the reams of jargon, her plan was to build on Mandy - the highly sexual alter ego that had unexpectedly emerged during the extreme heights of her orgasms with Andy.

She would try to convince herself that all the unwanted but unavoidable sexual activity was happening to Mandy the whore, and not to Amanda the wife and mother.

It would be Mandy visiting Andy every week for their appointments, not Amanda. It would be Mandy being fucked hard every Wednesday afternoon. Mandy could do anything he demanded of her, and enjoy it too, as had happened in Andy's office.

Afterwards, Mandy the whore would simply disappear, letting my sweet, untarnished wife Amanda resume her home life with me and our kids.

"It sounds a bit unlikely," I said doubtfully. "Can you really separate the two personalities so clearly? I'm not sure I could."

"Well, you're going to have to!" she snapped. "It won't work unless you do it too. Unless you treat Amanda exactly the way you always have, and let Mandy be Andy's whore, then the strain on me and on our marriage will be intolerable."

"What makes you think it will work? It's a lot to ask from both of us!"

"I'm a Psychology graduate, remember?" she said impatiently. "If we can both keep Amanda and Mandy compartmentalized; really keep separate in our minds, then we might just have a chance of keeping Andy from destroying our relationship."

I felt unconvinced and must have looked it.

"From what I saw, when Andy was fucking you, it was the most important thing in your entire universe. I've never seen you cum so hard before. You won't easily put all that out of your mind just because we call you a different name!"

"Please," she begged. "Don't talk about it like that. I know what happened to me. I know what I said and what I did, and to be honest it really scares me! I didn't know I could feel like that, or cum like that, or lose control like that either. I'm still trying to come to terms with the whole thing, understand? That's why I need Mandy!"

I stared at her face, flushed pink from the memory of what Andy and she had done.

"I'm trying to keep our marriage and our family intact," she growled, suppressing her anger to avoid waking the kids. "You don't have a choice. You've got to help me do it! Don't tell me it won't work; it's got to work!"

"I'm sorry," I said, ashamed. "I know you want the best for us; believe me, so do I."

"So, you'll try?"

"Amanda, if it's what you want, of course I'll try. I'll do anything at all to get us through all this!"

There was a pause in which she seemed to be carefully assessing both me and my words.

"You must promise me solemnly that you will never ask me what happened when I see Andy," she eventually said slowly and precisely. "It's fundamental. If Amanda doesn't go to his apartment, then she can't know what goes on there. Only Mandy will know, and we'll try and make sure you see as little of her as possible. Can you do this? Can you promise?"

I thought for a moment. It sounded weird. I couldn't see how she could possibly keep the two entities separate in her mind, after all it would be the same body being fucked...

But, if it really was what she wanted, what choice did I have? After all, it was my fault we were in this situation and it was my future as well as hers she was rescuing.

"Of course!" I replied, hoping the doubt wouldn't show in my face. "I'll do anything to make it easier for you. For us both."

"And above all you must never, ever try and see what goes on. I just couldn't bear it if you saw me... saw her again."

"I promise, I swear!"

She smiled. It was the right answer.

Later that evening we made love. For me, it was simply beautiful.

Amanda didn't reach orgasm, but she assured me she had enjoyed it and happily, she looked as if she had.

Chapter Thirteen

Monday passed almost as if nothing had happened. We woke the kids, got ready for school and work then went off to our separate schedules. In my case the day was dominated by the changes my new promotion had brought about; a new office, more staff, a Board meeting in which Andy smiled contentedly at me though to be fair in every other way he behaved exactly as he had been the previous week. There was nothing in his demeanour to suggest he had conquered my wife and now had such a hold over me.

After work things were, as usual, hectic with after-school activities and dinner so it was only late in the evening when I noticed something different.

I was putting my toothbrush away before joining my wife in bed when I noticed an opened pack of birth control pills in the bathroom cabinet. My heart stopped and as the implications rushed in on me, the butterflies returned to my tummy again.

As I climbed under the duvet alongside Amanda I whispered:

"You've gone on the pill..." I began but she cut me short.

"Shhh! They're Mandy's, okay?"

I understood. Mandy didn't answer questions, so I had better not ask them.

It was Mandy, Andy's whore who was preparing her body to receive regular and copious amounts of his sperm-filled semen, not my lovely wife Amanda. It was Mandy who had to worry about getting pregnant. I had to understand that and live with that.

Not surprisingly I had difficulty getting to sleep.

***

Tuesday passed uneventfully too. My new role at work was going to be even more demanding and time consuming than my previous one, and for less reward too, I thought morosely as I set up the transfers from our bank accounts to start the process of returning the 'borrowed' money.

Fortunately, I had little time to think of these things because the new EU deal was starting in earnest and as its new Guiding Partner, I had a lot of work to do. The contract was by no means won, and there were a lot of negotiations to manage over the next six months, not least with the Turkish Government. I could see my work cut out for me for a long time ahead but was confident I was up to the task and, thank God, it did help take my mind away from our new and unwanted domestic situation.

Amanda taught in school all day on Tuesdays, and the kids had yet another after school activity on the run-up to Christmas, so as we lay side by side in bed that evening, I had almost forgotten the fate that awaited her the following afternoon.

My wife clearly hadn't forgotten and insisted on going over with me the logistical arrangements for picking up the kids and what to do with them during her appointment.

It seemed that the new rules allowed us to discuss preparations for her absence, but nothing about what Mandy would be doing while Amanda was away.

I was learning the new rules fast, but in case I ever forgot our fate, the slowly decreasing number of birth control pills in the pack in our bathroom served as a powerful reminder.

***

The first fateful Wednesday dawned bright and fresh, with no ominous storm clouds or drizzling rain to suggest the importance of the day's planned events. I awoke after a restless night to find Amanda already sipping tea.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Apprehensive," she replied. "I'm just glad I've got a busy morning at school and lots to do with my thesis to keep my mind off it."

"I bet. I'll pick you up at three-thirty, right?"

"I could drive myself."

"I don't think your car should be seen outside his apartment too often. Besides, I want to support you as much as I can as it's your - um, Mandy's first proper..."

My voice faded.

"Mandy's first proper fuck! Say it like it is!" she said coldly. "It's not a date; Mandy's been ordered there to be fucked!"

"Chances are she'll love every minute of it."

It was unkind, but my wife's brutal words had brought the day's terrible events into my brain with a vivid brutality, sending a wave of quite unjustified bitterness through me.

"That's not the point," she countered angrily. "Whether Mandy enjoys being fucked or not is irrelevant. She's doing it reluctantly and entirely because of your pathetic dishonesty, remember?"

I was ashamed but knew that this was Amanda talking. I suspected Mandy would feel very differently when Andy's cock penetrated her that afternoon.

But I didn't dare say anything.

***

My day at work was almost unbearable. Despite a busy schedule, I could not stop remembering how my wife had looked when Andy had first fucked her and imagining how she might be later that afternoon. To my shame, the terrible internal torments resulted in an almost permanent erection which tangled in my pants and kept its dreadful presence constantly in my mind.