Corporate Culture: New Roles

Story Info
He dominates his job interview, literally.
3.6k words
3.97
9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaelah
Zaelah
7 Followers

This is just a quick fap story. The author does not condone sexism in any way, shape or form. It's a quirk of the human condition that stories with transgressive details are often hotter for it.

A young man in a shabby, loose-fitting blue business suit was ushered into an empty conference room.

"Jeremy, was it?" asked the lanky, salt-and-pepper-haired older man that led the young man in. He was casually dressed, with an unbuttoned flannel over a black T-shirt and jeans.

"Oh, uh, yeah, that's me. Uh, sir," replied the young man.

The older man smiled. "You can call me Kevin. Kevin Clarke," he said. "Take a seat."

Jeremy gratefully slipped into the nearest seat around a long, rectangular table. The room looked like the kind of place a shadowy Board of Directors would meet to discuss plans for market domination. Jeremy had a manila folder clutched in his hands. The few copies of his resume it contained were nearly spilling out of it. He deposited the folder onto the table and tried to straighten out the loose papers with the tips of his fingers, an action that struck him as quaint compared to the heavy vibe of the room. The table reeked of industrial cleaning fluid.

"So, uh, how should we get started?" asked Jeremy.

"Hold your horses," Kevin said, gesturing with his palms. He ambled around the edge of the room as he spoke. "I know you've probably heard a lot about us with all the news lately and you're eager to get going, but we're waiting on someone. She's technically still the head of the UX Design team, if you can believe it!" Kevin slapped his hand on the table for emphasis. He found a spot across from Jeremy and leaned back in his chosen chair. "I think someone in upper management is having a real laugh with that one," he said with a smirk.

Jeremy nearly jumped from his seat when a knock suddenly came from behind him. Someone was at the door Kevin had closed behind them not one minute earlier.

"Speak of the devil," Kevin said, rising from his seat, "that must be her. Come in!"

Jeremy swiveled his seat and watched as the door yawned open. He was confused, at first, to see a rotund, jowly man step inside. Then he saw the portly gentleman tug on a bright red leash in his hand that trailed behind him. A moment later, Jeremy's eyes went wide.

Emerging from behind the man's thick legs was a completely naked woman, crawling on all fours. She had a spiked red collar around her neck, with a metal rung in the front which the leash was clasped to. The woman had shoulder-length dark brown hair, which may have been well-kept at some point but was now strewn wildly across her face. Her hazel eyes were turned away, shame written on her face as she crept into the room on her hands and knees. Her skin was pale, typical of a tech worker. A substantial pair of breasts dangled enticingly beneath her, nipples taut and pink.

Kevin had circled back around and approached the door while Jeremy was staring at the thoroughly cowed woman. "There she is," Kevin said, "Sally Levinson, in the flesh - though maybe that's a bit too on the nose these days."

The rotund man held out the loop of the leash he was holding and dropped it into Kevin's waiting hands. "She's yours for the rest of the day," the man said gruffly before trudging out of the room and closing the door behind him.

The woman, Sally, looked up at Kevin with uncertain eyes. Kevin gave her leash a hard yank, causing her to lurch forward with a yelp. Kevin led Sally past Jeremy a ways, giving the younger man a good look at her bare backside and her ample, quivering ass. A number of long red marks stretched over the curves of her butt, standing out sharply from her milky white skin.

Jeremy could hardly believe what was happening before his eyes. The whole scene felt surreal. "She's beautiful," he said, barely registering his own words.

"She's a bitch," Kevin said, "and she's your interviewer, so let's keep things professional." He looked down at Sally. "Get up on the table, slut."

Sally looked up at Kevin, then at the table. She turned toward the table and raised herself up onto the balls of her feet. She awkwardly pushed two of the cushy chairs that lined the table aside, just enough to fit herself between them. Kevin lifted her leash up and out of the way as he made his way back to the other side. She rose just high enough with her legs to reach her arms onto the tabletop. She lifted herself up bodily, struggling and sweating for a moment, her breasts squishing and scraping against the lacquered surface. In time she got herself more on the table than off, and she lifted one leg up, catching the edge with her toes, then the other, until she was finally all on top. She paused for a few moments, panting with her head hung low. Then she crawled, once again on her hands and knees, until she was in front of Jeremy, just about in the middle of the table. She turned to face the young man and knelt down on her legs, her thighs pursed together, doing her best to look obedient. She blushed at the young man's gaze, his eyes raking her up and down. Kevin stood behind her, still holding her leash.

"Since this is your interview," Kevin scoffed, "you have permission to speak."

"Oh!" Sally's lips trembled for a moment. "Um, y-yes, sir, thank you, sir." Her voice was pleasant, but shaky. "Um, I think this was a programming position? Do we have a copy of his resume..?"

"Oh, uh, here." Jeremy took a piece of paper out of his folder and slid it in front of Sally.

Sally's breasts jiggled and drooped as she lowered her head to get a better look at the document down on the tabletop. Her expression was focused. Her eyes scanned the words on the page intently, as if forgetting for a moment how ridiculous she looked.

"Before we get into the specifics of the candidate and the position," Kevin said, breaking the short silence, "don't you think we should clear the air? There have been some big changes to our corporate culture lately, if you haven't noticed, slut. We should address that first."

"Oh... r-right," Sally said, tearing her eyes away from the resume. "Um..."

"Why don't you start by explaining the big policy statement," said Kevin. "It's best he hears it from one of the whores like you."

Sally took a deep breath. "Right... so, um, Civil Software has been in business for over thirty years. In that time, they've prided themselves on being forward-thinking and even-handed. But with the changes to the legal and social landscape in recent months, the founders and executives felt it was time to take a stand and be leaders for social change. Ummm... so, a few weeks ago, our CEO made an announcement and put out a press release. The tech sector has long been male-dominated. It was time to stop trying to build a framework of gender equality on top of that n-naturally lopsided foundation, he said. In tech, men are superior, and women are inferior. Men contribute ideas and analysis and highly skilled labor. Um. The best women can offer, is... their bodies, to serve the men and keep up their morale... So, um, Civil Software has taken an official position of sexism and... extreme male domination of women in the workplace." Her cheeks flushed and her eyes looked shaken and on the edge of tears as she finished speaking.

Kevin clapped, leaning back in a chair just off to the side of Sally, leash still in hand. "That first week was an absolute riot. Women being demoted left and right, kicked out of grossly unfair leadership positions - that some of them had over men, perish the thought! You should have seen the looks on their faces when HR clarified that rape would not only be tolerated, but encouraged. It's too bad you weren't here for that, man. Shockingly few women quit outright. They're all sluts at heart, after all. Isn't that right?" He gave Sally's leash a sharp tug, almost enough to yank her out of her kneeling position.

"Yes, sir. We're all sluts, sir," Sally droned as she straightened herself up.

"Of course, like I was saying earlier, Sally here has somehow held on to her management position, at least on paper. A man on the team has stepped up to be acting manager, of course. It's about time they demoted you, eh, bitch?"

Sally shifted, kneading her thighs together nervously. "Yes, sir," she said, her eyes becoming hazier.

Kevin smirked. "You'd just love to become the lowest of the low in the company, wouldn't you? Join all your woman friends on the bottom rung? Just the thought of it is enough to make your cunt drool, huh, slut?"

Sally's eye twitched. Memories of lunches she'd had with a few of her female coworkers in the before times flashed through her head. She didn't want to think about what they were doing right now. Her face sank until she could only see her own legs. "Yes, sir."

Kevin's gaze shifted from Sally's backside to Jeremy's dumbfounded face. "Why don't you let our potential new hire see for himself? Spread your legs."

A shiver crept up Sally's spine. She paused for a moment, her cheeks burning. "Y-yes, sir," she said, hesitantly. She lifted her knees and sat back. Jolts of pain shot through her when her sore butt checks hit the surface of the table. It took a few tries to settle. She kept her legs clamped together at first, pausing just long enough to feel awkward, then slowly, finally began separating them. Jeremy tilted his head slightly as the first peek of her pink-purple pussy came into view. A trickle of feminine secretions spilled out over Jeremy's resume. Her moist, fleshy lips opened up with an additional gush. Soon her legs were fully apart. Sally's breathing became heavy under Jeremy's gaze.

Jeremy leaned forward, putting his hands on the table, taking it all in. "Oh wow," he said, "she's so wet!"

"Proof positive that she's a slut," Kevin said dryly. "Do you want to fuck her?"

Jeremy all but leapt out of his chair. An obvious erection was tenting his pants. "Uhm, you mean right now? Uh," he said, starting to sweat a bit, "I mean, is that alright? Would she be okay with that?"

Kevin laughed. "Oh, my dear boy. She's a whore. She's here for our pleasure. You don't need her permission. Her holes are available, use them as you will."

"Uh... so, like, on the table?"

Kevin thought for a moment. "That would be rather uncomfortable for you, wouldn't it. The floor wouldn't do, either. Slut!" he called out, his voice suddenly commanding, "assume desk position number three for Jeremy here."

Sally jerked with a start and an additional trickle spilled out from between her legs at the mention of the pose. "Y-yes, sir, right away," she said. She strummed her fingers over the hungry flesh of her pussy for a brief moment, then closed her legs and swept them aside, rising up onto all fours as she prepared for her task. She crawled forward, her face ending up right in front of Jeremy.

Sally carefully lowered herself down until she was laid flat on the table, spread eagle, her arms shot straight out at her sides, her legs forming a V-shape. Her tits, squished and squeezed and with nowhere else to go, splayed out on either side of her torso, looking extra plump and veiny. Her head hovered just off the edge of the table's surface, turned upwards, facing Jeremy. Her spiked collar scratched against tabletop. She let her mouth hang open numbly, her eyes empty.

Jeremy shook his head and chuckled to himself in disbelief. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He just had to take a photo to immortalize the obscene image of Sally laying there like roadkill, waiting for her mouth to be filled. He understood now that her self-respect was gone. The last shreds of polite concern he had for her as a stranger he had just met not ten minutes ago slipped away. "What a stupid whore," he muttered, returning his phone to his pocket. He unzipped his slacks, yanked them down around his knees, and finally brandished his stout erection.

Jeremy lined himself up and gently slid his throbbing penis into her slackened maw. She opened wider to accommodate him, doing her best to pull her lips over her teeth. Jeremy just laughed and moaned pleasantly as he made his first few tentative thrusts.

Sally's mouth felt so warm and wet around Jeremy's cock. Jeremy's girlfriend had tried to give him a blowjob once, but she decided she didn't like it and had turned down doing it since. "Maybe I don't need Lacy any more," he said aloud to himself, sighing after a particularly deep probe against the back of Sally's tongue that she took without a hint of protest.

Jeremy quickened his pace, thrusting faster and harder. He grabbed a clump of Sally's short hair in one hand to steady himself, then grabbed a second clump with the other. He was full-on face fucking her now. Sally's body quivered and shook on the table with each stab. Her nostrils flared. Pathetic gulping-gagging noises escaped her mouth as Jeremy's dick went in and out. Jeremy's taut balls smacked against her chin.

Jeremy couldn't last much longer. He thrust furiously a handful more times, then cried out. His hands tightened into fists, pulling on Sally's hair sharply. Sally tensed and trembled. A wide smile crept across Jeremy's now-sweaty face as he filled the whore's mouth with rope after rope of his hot gooey cum.

Jeremy held himself in place for a moment while his penis slowly began to lose its girth. He took several deep breaths before finally, gingerly sliding himself out from between Sally's lips. A single string of cum escaped, dangling down in front of her chin. Sally laid limply for a time, disoriented and working to catch her own breath as best she could. Eventually, under Jeremy's watchful eyes, she slurped the stray cum back into her mouth and emphatically gulped it all down.

Kevin applauded from his spot behind Sally, leaning back in his seat. "How was it?" he asked.

"Great," Jeremy said huskily. "I've never done anything with such a shameless whore. It felt right."

Kevin laughed. "Shameless is right. You should see her from his side. Bitch's cunt has been slobbering more than ever."

Jeremy cracked up. "Fuckin' figures," he said after a hearty round of laughter. "Fuckin' cum dumps, man."

Kevin grinned. "Here at Civil Software, our philosophy is that when a woman presents herself as nothing more than a fuckhole, you treat her like one. I think you'll fit in just fine, Jeremy."

Jeremy took a moment to remember the situation he was in. "Oh, yeah, right," he said, "thank you, uh, sir."

"I had a look over your resume before the interview, and it all seems reasonable to me. I think you'd be a fine fit for the role on a technical level. We'll just need you to complete a small coding exercise to make sure you're not bullshitting us. Everything else you can learn on the job." Kevin stood and grabbed a printed piece of paper from a small table at the end of the room. In the process, he finally let go of the end of Sally's leash. It laid slack across the table. "Be a dear and give Jeremy some space, slut. The men are working now."

Sally felt a fresh wave of humiliation wash over her. She was used to her coworkers fucking with her by this point, both figuratively and literally. But now it was clear that even kids just out of college and right off the street would be allowed to degrade and dominate her on company time. She rolled over onto her side, her breasts flopping over each other, and rotated and scooted herself around so she was laying lengthwise on the long boardroom table a short ways away from Jeremy's spot. She watched as Jeremy put himself away and sat down. Kevin placed the worksheet on the desk in front of the younger man and explained the task. Jeremy began scribbling away right where he'd been fucking Sally's mouth just two minutes earlier.

An embarrassed whine escaped Sally's lips. She'd given plenty of oral interviews in her time as a team lead. This was the first one that involved degrading oral sex and gulping down a warm load of the interviewee's sperm. She'd accomplished plenty for the company in the before times. This kid didn't know anything about that. It didn't matter any more. This was her life now. Her career. The company only wanted her for her holes.

One of Sally's hands snaked down the front of her body until it found her pussy, desperately wet and radiating heat. She began masturbating with her fingers, rubbing rhythmically, her eyes fixed on the young man who so easily accepted that she had no dignity or modesty or care about who used and abused her. She felt pathetic. Jeremy looked up from his paper to see what she was doing. He just snorted and turned his attention back to his exercise. Sally gasped and shuddered as she reached a small, sad orgasm.

A few minutes later, Jeremy handed the completed paper to Kevin. Kevin spent a short while looking it over.

"This all looks good," Kevin said. "You missed an include statement that would bring this function here into scope, but I don't expect you to know where it comes from off the top of your head. You can google that much. All in all, I trust you know what you're doing. I'll have to consult with management before we can make you a job offer, but in my eyes you're as good as hired!"

"Oh yeah? Awesome! I can't wait to start here full time," Jeremy said, glancing at Sally's naked body.

Kevin smiled. "I'm sure you'll enjoy the benefits. Plenty of perks and perky tits. Lots of opportunity for on-site exercise." Kevin glanced at his phone. "We still have plenty of time. How would you like a tour of the building? I can introduce you to the team as well. Here," he said, reaching out to grab the free end of Sally's leash once again and handing it to Jeremy. "We'll have her lead the way, but feel free to yank her off in any direction you feel like going. I think we'll put you in charge of her for your first week or so on the job, help get you acclimated."

"Fuck yeah!" Jeremy exclaimed. He wrapped the leash tight around his wrist and gave it a hard pull, spinning Sally's body where she laid and yanking her part way over the edge of the table. "Break's over. Get down on the floor, whore."

Jeremy made it seem like he wanted her to jump down front-first, but she quickly turned herself about and reached down with her legs, awkwardly pushing a chair aside with her body, then crumpled to the floor in one swift motion, smacking the undersides of her tits on the edge of the table in the process. She cried out from the sudden unexpected pain. There was no question that she'd be bruised tomorrow. But she didn't have time to nurse herself. She pivoted on her heels, then bent forward hands-first, getting down on all fours. Her poor breasts stung as they dangled pendulum-like beneath her. She crawled toward the door to the room, Jeremy loosening his grip on her leash somewhat to let her get ahead of him.

Sally got to the door, scooting to the side of it so she wouldn't be in the way when it swung inwards. She turned her head, looking up at the two men expectantly.

"I think it's high time they officially demoted her," Kevin said, looking down at her. "What do you think, Jeremy?"

"Oh, absolutely," Jeremy said as he reached for the doorknob. "I'm curious about the 'bottom rung' position for women you mentioned earlier."

Jeremy opened the door to a bright, fluorescent bulb-lit sea of cubicles and meeting rooms.

"Ah, we can show you what that's all about right now if you'd like to see! Hi ho, whore! Off to the nearest men's room!" Kevin called out playfully.

Sally crawled out of the room in utter humiliation. Men from nearby cubicles took notice of her and congratulated the young man who'd looked so nervous going in for his interview and who came out in control of his future manager's body. Kevin happily described what Jeremy had done to her in graphic detail.

Sally's pussy dripped onto the thin carpet as her knees shuffled past one another. It wasn't even lunchtime yet. She still had her whole workday ahead of her.

Zaelah
Zaelah
7 Followers
12