Corporate Perks Pt. 01: A Fantasy

Story Info
A new phase of their employee boss relationship.
4.5k words
4.57
21.5k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a real story or better yet the characters are not real, it is a fantasy. I have been writing this story in my head for the past five years, each night I visited these characters I took the story a bit further. I couldn't tell you how many times I have managed to please myself with these characters in mind so I bring them to you. The focus on this story has always been more sex less plot so if you want a lot of backstory you won't get much here. Enjoy the beginning of what flourished to be an amazing story I am still working on to this day.

I don't particularly like my boss; I don't think she is a bad person outside of the context of being my boss but as my employer I am not a fan. I used to work for a temp agency that sent me to work for her as an assistant. She liked my work ethic and hired me on my third month, I couldn't say no the pay was better. Problem is I said yes so now I have to deal with everything that comes with the pay bump. I learned quickly how to stay on her good side by anticipating her needs and moods. I did everything I could think of to remain in her good graces and for the past year I have done well.

Today is my quarterly review that will round out my year and make me eligible for another pay bump. I lived comfortably within my means for the time being but I really wanted to find my own place. Having roommates was supposed to be a temporary thing to save money and quickly became a lifestyle. My two roommates were frat brothers together still trying to live out the college glory days so my weekends were filled with beer pong and vomit going on just on the other side of my bedroom door. I hated it, I wasn't a fan of the frat guys when I was in college and somehow, I ended up living with two but that would all change after the review.

Just like an excited kid on the first day of school I spent all morning making sure my clothes were sharp. I brushed my teeth twice and skipped the coffee. I ran my comb through my brown hair more times than required and made sure my tie was perfect, I was going to nail it. Stepping over beer cans and a drunk stranger I made my way out of the house skipping down the front steps to my car it was going to be a good day.

My boss Miss Moore had a policy that nobody should be surprised about what came up during a review so before you met with HR, she met with you alone first to tell you how you were reviewed. In essence you had to hear the same thing twice, once without HR present which seemed a little sketchy but so be it. I knew my review with Miss Moore would be early in the morning and the actual one would be after lunch. I

"Good morning Miss Moore." I said walking into her office and placing her coffee down on her desk. She always showed up early, no matter how early I showed up I had not one time beat her in. After trying she made it clear what time I needed to be in and not to come in before that. So, her coffee was delivered at the same exact time every morning and she was always diligently working.

"Good morning Bryan, I see we have your quarterly review today." She grabbed her coffee bringing it to her lips looking up at me from across her desk.

While I didn't particularly like my boss, I had to admit Miss Moore was a beautiful woman. Supple full lips, big brown eyes, long black hair that curled up in a style I didn't even begin to try to name, long legs always covered in stockings and heels. I always knew I was attracted to black women but never once even got close to actually being in a relationship or even just sleeping with one. My attraction grew over the year of working with Miss Moore, infecting my porn habits and fantasies.

"Yes ma'am. It will be a busy day you also have a meeting with Mr. Cartwright, a conference call after lunch and the board VTC. I took the liberty of moving the division meeting to the conference room down the hall so you could call into your other meetings from there as soon as it's over." I changed the subject trying to focus on the tasks at hand. Every morning was the same I went over her schedule and the changes I made to ensure she was never blindsided.

She arched her eyebrow and took another sip staring me down no doubt mulling over my words. To her credit she always thought before she spoke which made her intimidating considering you knew that if she was saying something mean she meant it.

"Close the door we will do your review now I have plans this evening and I intend on getting out of here early to prepare."

"Uhm yes ma'am." I said exiting her office hitting a few buttons on my phone to forward the calls into her office and grabbing my notebook. I took the seat at her desk sitting opposite her while she cleared things and retrieved paperwork. Again, she took a sip and paused before speaking, it took everything in me not to begin fidgeting in my chair.

"I'm going to fire you."

"Wait what!" I responded quickly and out of turn only to see her put her hand up to stay further comments.

"Listen Bryan, don't speak." She casually took another sip while I could feel the heat rising to my face no doubt making it red.

"You are getting fired because starting next week I am moving up to corporate and company policy states I can't bring you with me but I have the option to hire a new secretary. So, I will fire you and rehire you the next day. I have already cleared this with HR and it comes with a pay bump bigger than what you would get from staying here."

"Uhm, ahem. First congratulations on your promotion and thank you for considering me to remain on your staff." I said feeling guilty about the tirade I was planning.

"Don't thank me yet, moving up would require more work on your part your services will be required on a 24/7 basis as my personal executive assistant." She got up and walked around the desk leaning on its edge in front of me.

"Are you prepared to do what I ask, when I ask, no matter what it is?"

"Uhm yes ma'am." I tried to sound confident but I knew it came out weak.

"Stand up and strip." She reached back for her coffee mug as if she just asked me for a refill.

"Excuse me?"

"Like you said we have a busy day I don't have time to repeat myself. You are either in or out. Stand up and strip, naked."

This had to be some kind of test to prove I was willing to listen and do what it took no matter what. I smiled confidently knowing as soon as I got close to being naked, she would stop me and the test would be passed.

"I'm in ma'am." I smiled stepping out of my shoes and working off my tie. She sipped her coffee watching me as I pulled off my shirt and removed my belt starting to lose the confidence that she was going to stop me.

I pulled off my undershirt and stood there for a moment fidgeting with my pants waiting for the word that never came.She's actually serious she wants me naked! I thought of the money and thought of moving into a new place, exhaled and dropped my pants and briefs in one stroke. I stood there naked and embarrassed while slowly getting an erection.

"There I am naked, are we good?" I asked trying to cover myself with my hands feeling her eyes wander my body.

"Not yet, I want you to jerk off to completion right here right now." She made serious eye contact with her statement letting me know she was not playing.

I opened my mouth to protest, to come up with an excuse but nothing came out. She just stared at me sipping her coffee for a moment then checked her watch.Bryan you came this far, she wants a show give her one. I grabbed my semi hard cock and started to think of the last porn I saw. My strokes were slow while I closed my eyes getting my mind on big brown assess bouncing in some random guys lap trying to picture it was me. I tried not to think about her watching me while I managed to get a full erection even though I could feel her eyes on me.

"Eyes open Bryan."

I reluctantly opened my eyes to find her in the same position in front of me legs crossed, one arm under her ample breasts and the other holding her steaming cup to her face. She was watching ME not my cock as I expected, she followed my eyes as I looked over her body stroking faster thinking of bending her over the desk. I wondered what her ass looked like outside of that skirt, how wet she would get if I slid in behind her, would she let me pull her hair is she into anal? In my mind she became the perfect black freak. She didn't move at all outside of the casual sip of her coffee I met her eyes and kept stroking trying to gain some sort of upper hand. It failed miserably, seeing her sip her coffee only made me think of her lips.

"I need something to catch this." I moaned realizing if I let go it would be all over her stocking clad legs.

"In the cup." She said holding out her mug in front of my cock.

Again, I had more questions I didn't have time to ask. I felt the steam coming off the hot liquid but it was too late to figure anything else out. I moaned, pointed at the mug and let loose a few days' worth of cum into her cup.

"Seems like you were backed up Bryan." She said her eyes squarely on my cock.

She reached down grabbing the shrinking shaft and rubbed it on the lip of her cup catching the last drop in her coffee. I couldn't believe she just touched me or why she just touched me!

"Get dressed let finish this day out so you can get fired." She walked around her

desk sat her mug down and began clicking her mouse as if nothing had just happened.

What the hell is going on! Is she going to drink that? That was amazing! I can't fucking believe it! My thoughts raced while I sat at my desk in the few free moments she gave me before rattling off tasks for the day. All I knew was I HAD to be in after that! The rest of the day went just like she said it would, we rescheduled things and I got unceremoniously let go after my review. HR made it clear that I was eligible for rehire so I figured I just had a weird experience and a few free days off.

I packed up my desk and stepped into Miss Moore's office to tell her I was leaving for the day. She didn't get a chance to leave early after all.

"I am leaving Miss Moore; HR says I can't pull extra hours today."

"Very well." She said getting up with a slip of paper and leaving it on top of the things in my box.

"Meet me here at 7 sharp do not be late, we need to go over how things will work at corporate." She offered me a smile before turning and getting back to her desk. You wouldn't have thought that a few hours ago I was naked in front of her jerking it for a new job.

I had a few hours until I needed to be at the address provided, I assumed was her home. I looked it up and it would take me roughly forty-five minutes to get there and I intended to be there exactly on time. I took a nap, showered and changed clothes. I assumed since it was a business meeting, I should dress the part, slacks, shirt and tie. I felt good, I looked good, I passed the test, it was time to make this happen.

I couldn't help but smile the whole way to her house laughing about how nervous I was when she tested me.Of course she would want a show and prove, this is corporate we are talking about she would need to know who she could trust and that was me. I pulled up a minute early giving me time to ring the doorbell at exactly 7pm. I rang the bell and waited, and waited, I began to wonder if I had the right place when the door opened.

There she stood with a glass of wine in hand wearing a short blue silk robe and a smile. Her legs bare for the first time showed off their tone and her painted toes. I swallowed trying to come to grips with her exposed cleavage held together with a pink bra I could just see behind the blue fabric. She let me take her in for a moment before speaking.

"Come in Bryan."

"Uhm yes ma'am. You have a lovely uhm house."

She closed the door stifling a chuckle. I watched her walk around me looking me up and down before stopping in front of me.

"Thank you but no talking Bryan. Strip."

"Oh okay." I stammered reaching for my tie. I stopped as she put her hand up and handed me her glass.

"You follow directions much better at the office." With both her hands she reached under her robe and pulled down her pink panties lifting up her feet to get them off the floor.

"Open your mouth."

I did as instructed and got a mouthful of her panties as payment. She used her middle finger to push them in entirely making sure nothing of the salty pink fabric was left outside of my lips.

"Much better, now two rules, no clothes in my house and no talking. Strip, fold your clothes and leave them by the door neatly." She took the glass form my hand and waited for me to comply.

What the fuck is this? Just do what she says Bryan you are in this now.

I started to once again remove my carefully crafted outfit folding as I went leaving the in a neat pile by the door. There I stood again naked and starting to get an erection tasting her through the fabric and seeing more skin on her than ever before.

"Better, now come with me."

I watched for a moment as her hips swayed and the outline of her ass was highlighted against the robe giving me a peek at the bottom of her brown cheeks. I began to follow hypnotized by her sway as she walked through the house sipping her wine leading me through the kitchen to a back-sliding door into the night. She had a few flame lamps lit creating a subtle ambiance, I swallowed trying not to soak her panties in spit even though it would be inevitable.

"Lay down." She instructed pointing to a lounge chair with a pillow cushion.

I laid my bare back against the seat noticing it was reclined low enough that I was almost flat. She smiled sipping her wine looking at me settle in getting used to the fabric that was obviously made to withstand the elements. I watched her while she sipped and enjoyed my body under the moonlight and orange glow of fire. I couldn't help my cock completely stiff trying to reach the top of her covered patio.

"I want this shaved from now on." Her hand glided over the underside of my cock lightly casually dictating my manscaping procedures from now on. I didn't hesitate to nod.

"Hands above your head." She spoke in sultry tones enjoying the moment and my obedience. I moved my hands and watched as she untied her robe letting it fall open revealing her curves in all their glory. She had a small patch of hair covering her pubic mound just as I did and yet she wanted me bare. I wished I could ask questions.

She pulled the silk belt from the robe walking behind me tying my hands to the top metal rail of the chair keeping my hands secured above my head. She slowly came back into view letting the air catch her robe flowing it open showing every part of her except her full breasts still held captive by her pink lace bra. The robe fell off her while she maintained eye contact with me, I was naked, tied up, with panties stuffed in my mouth and I felt as powerless as I imagined she intended. This was far beyond any fantasy I had ever had about my boss but I refused to resist it.

"Now be a good boy and do not cum until I tell you."

Shit I might cum if you touch me.

I nodded in agreement while she bent down at the waist and dripped spit on the tip of my cock before grabbing it and beginning to stroke.

"I do like a good thick white dick. It's been too long, but now I have my own personal boy toy."

I will be whatever you want just please suck it Jesus Christ!

She continued to stroke slowly letting me feel her hot breath against my shaft before opening her mouth and swallowing my cock in its entirety. I felt her lips push against my pelvis while her mouth enveloped me in a tender wet kiss. The warmth of her mouth along with her tongue swirling around my shaft made me moan through her panties.

Oh GOD this is amazing, her mouth is amazing, this is amazing!

She started to slide her mouth up and down on my cock slurping and sucking loudly leaving thick trails of spit and bubbles with each pass. I had never been happier she made me cum hours before or I would have blown my load immediately. I focused remembering her words to not cum until instructed knowing it would be difficult. She sucked me for a few minutes matching my moans, she was enjoying herself as much as I was, her little boy toy as she called me.

"Mmmm now for the main course."

She threw her leg over the side of the chair straddling me and grabbing my cock pointing it at her pecan honey pot. With a smile she lowered herself on me slowly letting me feel every moment of our initial penetration. Her pussy felt like warm silk caressing my cock like I never felt before. She sat placing her hands on my chest looking into my eyes while she squeezed her vaginal muscles massaging my cock.

THANK GOD SHE MADE ME CUM!

"Mmm yes you like that don't you?"

"MMhhmm yesh."

"Rhetorical Bryan, remember the rules or this stops."

I nodded furiously hoping this never stopped. This was beyond my wildest dreams her pussy, her body, her control was my whole world. She started slowly pressing down on my chest and sliding up and down with her hips driving me wild with her moans. I looked at her face enjoying her supple skin basking in the orange glow with her eyes closed and mouth open. Her breasts swayed above me teasing me with their unavailability. She picked up the pace riding me faster slapping her ass down into my lap, I closed my mouth grinding my teeth as best I could through the panties trying to keep from cumming too early.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!"

She screamed words out to herself right before her body shuddered and she cried out to the sky loud enough to wake anyone in the neighborhood. I watched while she slowly rolled her hips catching her breath while I struggled to catch my own trying to contain my own explosion.

"Mmm yes it's been too long."

I felt her lean forward again with her hands on my chest beginning to bounce on my cock once more. She wasn't done with me but I couldn't hold out any longer it was all too much.

"Ihm ghowna chum." I forced through the satin in my mouth.

"What no!"

She planted her feet and stood up just as my cock began letting go jets of cum over my stomach. I desperately wished she would have stayed and felt a pang of loss cumming into open air instead of her silky pussy. I groaned with the last few spurts of cum collecting on my own body while she looked at me with obvious disappointment.

"I wasn't even close to done with you yet, I guess you will need some help next time."

She swung her leg over my body before disappearing behind me, the next sensation I felt was a sharp drop of the recline and I was laying completely flat looking up at her standing over me.

"Not a word." She whispered before reaching down pulling the panties from my mouth and dropping them on my chest.

I moved my jaw adjusting to having free reign over my mouth committed to not making a word. Things were going too well I was sure as hell not going to ruin it now. She lifted my elbows up and began straddling my face. I felt my mouth salivate at the prospect of what was about to happen. She settled in letting my arms rest on her calves creating a V shaped landing zone for the pussy hovering over my face. I felt her pick up my flaccid cock revealing how sticky it was lying in a pool of my own cum. She began using three fingers to massage it before lowering her pussy on my face. This part I was good at. I licked the length of her pussy tasting her earthy wet nectar immediately infatuated with the taste. She remained still letting me work my tongue in-between her lips and flick her clit.

"Oooh he likes this part." She moaned resuming stroking my unresponsive cock making me more aware of the disappointment of not performing up to her standards.

12