Corporate Revenge Pt. 01

Story Info
Astrid has a new nemesis.
15k words
4.3
4.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is a work of fiction and is based primarily on the fictional country of Nordland, a small island nation in the North Sea between the UK, Norway, and Denmark. All characters, events, and places described in this narrative are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is a continuation of the events contained within the Corporate Blackmail and Corporate Agreement stories. It is not necessary to have read these stories, but they do provide context to the events and motivations for the characters in this story.

All comments and feedback are welcomed.

HF

------

Joseph Carter was a happy man. It wasn't because the 56-year-old African-American man was owner of PowerTech, a successful Virginia-based energy technology company, or that he'd been happily married 24 years and had two beautiful daughters who were studying at University of Virginia and Virginia Tech respectively. It wasn't even because of the very lucrative contract sitting on his desk in front of him that he'd just signed, sealing a deal with VolgaEnergo, a major Russian energy conglomerate, to exclusively develop and market the groundbreaking new energy network regulation software that his company had designed.

No, Joseph Carter was a happy man because at that very moment a pair of luscious pink lips were locked tightly around his black cock. He gazed down at the very attractive Russian girl who was both energetically and expertly sucking on his cock. She was blonde, blue-eyed, and young; younger than his youngest daughter, no more than 19 or 20 years old, but this fact hadn't deterred him as he watched her sink to her knees in front of his chair and unzip his trousers. Ostensibly, she was the administrative assistant to the VolgaEnergo executive sitting opposite him on the other side of the table. In reality, she was the sweetener for the deal that he had just inked.

His gaze shifted momentarily to the VolgaEnergo executive sitting opposite him in front of his desk in his private office. She didn't look like the standard corporate drone that he usually met with in his business dealings, although admittedly he hadn't dealt with VolgaEnergo previously. Their reputation for aggressive market acquisitions as well as leading a trail of environmental disasters behind them had not endeared them to him. However, the large number on the contract in front of him had attracted his attention.

Immaculately clad in an expensive Italian wool blend business suit, the VolgaEnergo executive was a young auburn-haired Russian woman in her mid-20s with pale skin and sparkling green eyes. Svetlana Volkov regarded the Black man with an impassive gaze as she watched the teenaged girl continue to pleasure him. As a Special Projects Director for the conglomerate, the girl was one of many methods that Svetlana utilized to seal unique, off-the-books deals for her father's company. VolgaEnergo had emerged from the turbulent period after the fall of Communism in Russia as one of the key players in the Russian, and then European, energy market. Following a series of deals and unfortunate accidents involving the leadership of the company, her father, Dimitri Volkov, had emerged as the undisputed leader of the company over a decade earlier. His ambitious daughter, Svetlana, was planning on eventually following in his footsteps.

Svetlana watched with detached curiosity as the blonde Russian girl continued to pleasure the black American man behind his desk. Despite having previously enjoyed fucking numerous black men, including her own personal bodyguard, she didn't find the thought of fucking the black man sitting opposite her the slightest bit arousing; she'd had neither the inclination nor the need to fuck him, having a ready supply of girls such as the one opposite to take care of these types of business negotiations. It wasn't as if Svetlana didn't have the looks or body to be able to seduce businessmen around the world; with her slim, toned body, striking auburn hair, and piercing green eyes, she turned heads no matter where she went. No, as the daughter of one of Russia's leading oligarchs, she considered herself part of the new Russian royalty. There was no need to despoil her body closing shady business deals, not when there was a seemingly inexhaustible supply of young Eastern European girls ready and willing to do this on her behalf.

It was fair to say that Svetlana was meticulous in her choice of lovers, preferring to swing wildly between either the scions of European royal and noble families or members of her father's retinue of bodyguards if she wanted something rougher and more energetic. She curled her upper lip in a slight display of disgust as she gazed coolly at Joseph and the girl; despite having a plump, dark-colored cock, the older black man sitting opposite was certainly nowhere near her standard.

Moreover, she preferred almost exclusively to dominate her partners, to always be in control, just like she was in all other aspects of her life; Joseph did not look like being the type that would enjoy that as she watched him hold the head of the young girl, controlling her motions as she bobbed her head up and down on his black shaft, a sneer of pleasurable contentment on his face.

Dominating the young, effeminate members of various European royal houses, noble families, and the political class as she had done for the last several years since her late teens was easy for her. Once they had fallen under her spell, they would do anything for her; cars, jewelry, luxury holidays and access to beautiful villas, all of these would be provided to her in return for her treating them terribly. She knew from her extensive personal experience that more than just a few of both younger, and older, European men loved nothing more than to be tied up and humiliated by a young, dominant Russian woman.

At the other end of the scale were her father's bodyguards -- worthless, peasant types for the most part in her opinion. Rough, dangerous men with arsenals of deadly weapons and sizeable cocks who weren't afraid to use either of them. For her, she enjoyed tormenting them, teasing them with her body, before dominating them in bed as she did with her effeminate European royals. At first, it had been a game for her that started in her mid-late teens, prancing around her father's estate in a bikini, allowing them to see her barely clad form. Then it progressed further, with her losing her virginity just after her eighteenth birthday to one of her father's bodyguards.

The hulking, burly man with an unshaven face, greasy olive skin and a mop of straggly dark brown hair had been recruited from a Romanian crime gang, her father preferring to keep a diverse array of bodyguards to make it difficult for an adversary to buy their allegiance. He'd been standing outside her father's study in their family estate in Dubai where Dimitri had been meeting representatives of Middle Eastern oil companies. Svetlana had been teasing the man for days, having taken a perverse liking to his rough, brutish features and the outline of his thick cock under his trousers.

This time she had worn a bikini instead of her halter top and tight shorts, ostensibly to take a swim in their pool. Parading past the bodyguard several times, she had caught his eye as she had leaned over a nearby counter, showing her ass to him, the invitation to him as clear as day. Glancing over her shoulder, she could see him nervously wondering whether to slip away and fuck his boss's daughter or remain at his post. The sight of the twin pale globes of Svetlana's teenage ass cheeks with the thin strip of yellow fabric between them, barely covering her asshole and shaved pubic mound, had been enough to tempt him away from his post.

It had taken place in a nearby alcove with Svetlana's back pushed up against a wall as he stood there in front of her, his trousers down around his ankles and his thick cock pressed against her virgin pussy. Although still technically a virgin, her hymen had long since disappeared; she had been pleasuring herself for several years already by this stage, firstly with her hairbrush, and then with a dildo she had secretly purchased online.

She was exquisitely tight, but by the time he had entered her, she had been so aroused by the thought of fucking her father's bodyguard just a few meters away from him, that the Romanian man was able to enter her in one smooth, slick motion. She had given him a naughty look as she had gripped down hard of his cock with her vaginal muscles, whispering for him to remain quiet, lest her father catch them in the act.

Svetlana had clearly seen that the bodyguard was caught between heaven and hell with her tight, silky slick pussy clenched possessively around his bare cock. She had known that if they were caught, her father would have executed him on the spot for defiling his only daughter, but she had realized that the incredible sensation of her snug teenage pussy was worth the risk for the bodyguard.

Svetlana had enjoyed the feeling of his thick, uncut Romanian cock opening her tight teenage Russian pussy and she had wrapped her pale legs around his waist, urging him on. He had set up a powerful rhythm that had sent her spiraling towards her first cock-induced climax. It was at that point that she had grinned maliciously at him; her natural, innate sense of dominance taking control of her actions.

She had whispered in his ear, reminding him that she was the teenage daughter of a powerful Russian oligarch, telling him that if he was caught he would be a dead man. This had made the Romanian bodyguard even more aroused and had caused him to fuck her harder and deeper, the threat stimulating for both of them.

She had opened her mouth to cry out in pleasure as her first climax had exploded inside her but the bodyguard, sensing her orgasm, had pressed his mouth over hers, muffling her cries of ecstasy. She had bucked in his grip as he continued to plough her teenage pussy with his thick cock, fucking her through her orgasm. As she had come down from her orgasmic high, she had squeezed as tightly as possible on his cock with her vaginal muscles, causing him to twitch as his own climax approached.

It had been her whispered words in his ear, telling him that she was unprotected and that she wanted him to cum inside her that had triggered his climax. The sensation of her snug teenage pussy wrapped tightly around his cock and the dirty words whispered by the beautiful auburn-haired Russian girl with porcelain skin and green eyes had pushed him over the edge. Svetlana remembered his expression as he had attempted to control his cry of pleasure as he had exploded inside her, his warm, thick seed splattering against her sensitive, unprotected cervix.

The pair had stood there in the alcove for several long minutes, wondering if they had been heard by her father, his guests or any of the other staff. Eventually Svetlana has extracted herself from his embrace, his cock slipping from her wet pussy with a soft squelch. She hadn't even kissed him as she turned and adjusted her bikini bottoms before she had walked away. She had experienced what she wanted, that was all she cared about.

She had never fucked that bodyguard again -- though she had teased him mercilessly for months afterwards, prancing around in front of him in the shortest of skirts and the tightest of shorts, enjoying the sensation of power and control she had over him, tempting with the belief that she would let him fuck her again. She had learnt at that point that she had the ability to control men through sex and this was a powerful tool that she used time and time again over the following years.

A loud groan from Joseph forced her to focus her attention back on him, even if only momentarily. She could clearly see that he was enjoying the experience. The young girl, Svetlana couldn't even remember her name, was indeed talented. Her head was bobbing up and down in an enthusiastic manner, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard on the prodigious black rod that filled her mouth. Let him enjoy the experience, Svetlana though to herself. Now with the deal signed, she would rapidly engineer the takeover of the company. Joseph would soon become the victim of an unfortunate circumstances, placing VolgaEnergo in a position of ownership for the leaderless company.

Joseph was unaware of the nefarious plans for his company, unaware that Svetlana had engineered numerous similar acquisitions for her father's conglomerate over the past several years. Svetlana's gaze shifted momentarily to the picture of Joseph with his family that was hanging on the nearby wall of the office. His wife was an attractive Black woman and they had two beautiful young Black daughters, the picture of a proud, comfortable, affluent African-American family. With Joseph out of the picture, the three women would be given over to Svetlana's security detail. She had always realized the importance of keeping the hired help happy and there was nothing that her European security team enjoyed more than sampling black women.

"Urghhh..." Joseph groaned loudly as the young Russian girl took his cock deep into her throat. Angela, his wife, had never been as good as this and he reclined deeply into his chair as the nubile young Russian girl continued her expert ministrations. Her pale fingers gently massaged his hairy, black balls, urging him to spill his seed down her throat. He let go of her shoulders and gripped the arm rests of his chair tightly as he willed himself not to cum yet; he wanted to enjoy the experience for as long as possible.

"Ahh, yes. That's it. Keep going, baby. Don't stop now. Keep working those lips. Swirl your tongue around my dick, like you mean it," he growled in a low, dominant voice. The girl continued her bobbing motion, her tongue covering every part of the black shaft now buried deep in her mouth.

He gritted his teeth and whispered to Svetlana, his face contorted in ecstasy. "I'm...glad...I...took...you...up...on...uhhhh...your...offer..."

Svetlana nodded, her gaze still impassive. Joseph had been on the verge of signing a deal with a US based consortium to develop and market the technology before Svetlana had appeared out of the blue to trump the deal with a much better offer, including the services of the sweetener that was about to bring Joseph to a powerful climax.

As she watched the black man shaking in his seat, about to spurt his African-American seed down the Russian girl's throat, Svetlana acknowledged that this deal wasn't a long-term play for VolgaEnergo but rather as part of a plan to gain revenge for the NSOG's recent activities in the Congo. Returning home with her tail between her legs from the Congo, Svetlana had used VolgaEnergo's extensive resources to learn more about her new adversary, NSOG. Valery Petrov, the Head of Research and Innovation for VolgaEnergo had come up with an idea, recalling how PowerTech software was embedded in Nordland's power network. When she heard of the idea, Svetlana quickly agreed. Not only would she have her revenge against Astrid Bjornsdottir, the Vice President of Strategic Initiatives from NSOG, with whom she had tangled in the Congo; she would also disrupt the overall operations of NSOG, perhaps even cripple the Corporation permanently. She wanted to send them a message that they couldn't steal from her family, humiliate her, and get away with it.

Svetlana had never really dealt with NSOG previously; obviously they were competitors in many areas, but she had been surprised to see the Nordlanders spend as much time and effort securing the new fields in the Congo. In the aftermath of the soured deal and being unceremoniously kicked out of both Ngoy's office and the country, Svetlana had often wondered why NSOG wanted access to the fields. She suspected that Nordland intelligence was pulling the strings from afar, but she wondered who was pulling their strings.

Most likely the Americans, she thought bitterly. Those fucking Americans and their puppet Nordlanders; after all the time and effort she had invested in getting Ngoy, and then his chief of staff, Juma, to agree to the deal, she had been horrified to see the Nordlanders swoop in and steal the deal from under her nose, especially when Ngoy had repeatedly assured her that they weren't a threat.

She should never have decided to cut a separate deal with that clumsy idiot Juma, Svetlana reflected bitterly. Watching his bumbling attempt to kill his brother would have been laughable if it hadn't cost her so much. Fortunately, he had had his comeuppance if Svetlana's sources were right. No quick death for him; according to her sources, he'd lasted nearly three days in the bowels of a Brazzaville prison before he died of lead poisoning, courtesy of a 9mm slug to the back of the head from Ngoy.

Now she had a new rival, a new nemesis to confront. She'd heard of Astrid before through business circles; her reputation as an effective and capable executive was a testament to the caliber and nature of the Nordlandic people. But meeting her for the first time in the Congo had been a shock. Svetlana realized that Ngoy, the infinitely corrupt Congolese government minister conducting the negotiations, would have fucked the attractive older Nordlandic woman as part of their deal. That irked Svetlana. She hadn't fucked Ngoy, despite his obvious entreaties. She had assumed that money, not pussy, would be sufficient to seal the deal and part of her regretted this decision.

Ngoy's time would come too, Svetlana assured herself. No one crossed her and got away with it.

A loud groan of pleasure drew her attention back to Joseph. The black man's hips were thrusting up and down in the chair in response to the Russian girl's head movements. "Fuck...yes...you little Russian slut..." he hissed loudly as the pleasure became too much for him. "Cumming...gonna cum..." he growled as he again reached up to grip her head tightly in his black hands, pulling the girl's head down as deep as he could on his cock. Svetlana gritted her teeth slightly as she saw the young Russian girl choking and gagging as the thick black cock speared deep into her esophagus.

With a forceful grunt, Joseph stiffened, his cock erupting far inside the Russian girl's throat, filling it with spurt after spurt of potent African-American cum. The young blonde girl gagged loudly, desperately trying to take his thick, creamy seed before she was able to pull away from his grasp, wheezing and gasping for breath as she was forced to swallow his bitter tasting seed. Svetlana continued to stare impassively, but in the back of her mind, she made to note to tell her security detail to not hold back when it came to converting Joseph's wife and daughters to white cock sluts.

Joseph collapsed back into his seat, breathing heavily, as the Russian girl pulled herself free of his grip, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and shooting him a vicious look of malice. Her blue eyes flicked to Svetlana, who dismissed her with a wave of her hand. The young girl scampered to her feet and headed for the door, eager to escape the room. The door slammed shut behind her with a thud, the sound of her high heels clicking on the floor in the hallway growing increasingly faint as she rushed back to the waiting car outside.

"So...Joseph, I trust you enjoyed our sweetener for the deal..." Svetlana said in a cold voice in English, her green eyes locked on his dark brown ones. Joseph grinned. "You Russian bitches are crazy, I never thought you'd bring a slut into my office and get her to suck my cock...but yes, I enjoyed it, and the deal is a deal..." he said as he tucked his softening black cock away with his right and zipped his trousers up as he remained seated in his seat. Svetlana stood, taking her copy of the signed agreement, and placing it in her folder. Despite her prolific sex drive, when she glanced at his hand, now covered in the remnants of his cum and the Russian girl's saliva, she forced herself to suppress a desire to shudder and gag.