Corporate Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy learns what the real job is going to be.
1.5k words
4.43
13.8k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corporate Sissy - Chapter 2 - The Real Job

Sitting in this opulent board room across from this green-eyed Goddess I have just revealed the truth of why I am wearing a particular pair of panties under my business clothes, and she is about to tell me the real reason why I had been given this "interview".

"Mr. Styles, as I mentioned we have been watching you for a while and have been looking forward to you being here one day." She began. "Let me state first that your skill as a logistics expert is helpful to our business and for the early stages of your work here that is the role you will fill. But you and I both know that you are seeking something deeper and more personally meaningful in your life." She continued.

Once again, my head throbs with the knowledge that she knows so much about me. These are thoughts and desires I have never shared with anyone and my confusion as to how she knows so much must show on my face.

"We have been watching you very closely for some time Mr. Styles and in fact have been steering you in this direction. So, you see, you didn't really have a choice but to be here in front of me." She says.

Well that didn't help my feelings of confusion any, and for some reason I couldn't manage any sense of outrage at having been manipulated into this position. In fact, as I sat there the feeling of arousal coming from my cock continued unabated and in fact seemed to get worse by the minute. Added to that, the scent from the used panties I wrapped around my hard cock combined with her perfume was making me a bit lightheaded.

"So here is the offer Mr. Styles" said Ms. Taylor. "We are going to hire you for double the money you made in your last job and place you in our logistics department where you can do what you do best. But that's only a first step towards your real purpose in the company." She continued.

From somewhere she produced a sheaf of paper about a quarter inch thick and told me to read my new contract. She told me that if I agreed to what's in the contract I could begin today. If there was something that I disagreed with we would talk about it and if there was no resolution, we would both walk away. She made very clear that once the contract was signed it was irrevocable and I was committed for the foreseeable future.

EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT

THIS CONTRACT is made as of the 5th day of June, 2022, between Taylor Enterprises LLC (Employer) and Mr. Jonathan Styles, the Employee, heretofore referred to as "Slut".

WHEREAS the Employer desires to obtain the benefit of the services of Slut, and Slut desires to render such services on the terms and conditions set forth.

IN CONSIDERATION of the promises and other good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:

Employment

Slut agrees that they will, at all times, faithfully, industriously, and to the best of their skills, experience, and talents, perform all of the duties required of the position as determined, defined and described by management. In carrying out these duties and responsibilities, Slut shall comply with all Employer policies, procedures, rules, demands, and regulations, both written and oral, as announced by the Employer from time to time.

Position Title

Slut is hired under the auspices of filling the role of Logistics Support and shall be listed in all public documents and corporate organization charts as such.

Slut is required to perform all necessary job functions and duties as corporate slut and sissy, to include [duties listed below] and all other duties that may be assigned to Slut from time to time by Employer. This is a full-time position where Slut will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as required.

Job Duties

Slut will be required to attend to the following duties as required:

  • Be available as a sissy sex slave to be used by all and any member of the Corporation upon demand.
  • To serve as hostess for company events and meetings.
  • To serve as personal servant and sex slave to select corporate officers as required.
  • Perform all sexual activities demanded by corporate officers and staff and as directed by supervisors including but not limited to: oral sex, anal sex, cum dump, providing hand jobs, dressing seductively, participating in sexual activities in groups of all and any size.

Training and performance enhancement

Slut agrees without reservation to participate in the following training and performance enhancement activities:

  • Body modification as required to attain the status of sissy bimbo.
  • Slut agrees to the use of any and all drugs, medications, hormones and other supplements as prescribed by Employer doctors in the achievement of employment requirements.
  • Develop and perfect oral, anal and all other sexual techniques required to meet the needs and desires of all corporate officers and their designates.
  • Periodic, all expenses paid, travel to training facilities and events as determined by supervisor.

Compensation

As full compensation for all services provided, Slut shall be paid at the rate of $250,000 dollars annually and will be subject to quarterly salary and performance reviews. Employer will make all State and Federal contributions for tax and normal deductions including retirement and medical benefits without cost to Slut.

Benefits

Slut will benefit as determined by those she is serving at any given time. Permission for the receiving of pleasure or the experience of orgasm is at the discretion of those she serves on a day-to-day basis.

Probationary Period

It is understood and agreed that the first 90 days of employment shall constitute a probationary period. During this probationary period, Slut will undergo preliminary body modification and training and is not eligible for paid time off.

Paid Time Off

The Employee shall be entitled to the following paid time off following the above referenced probationary period:

● Vacation time in the amount of 5 weeks per year to be taken at corporate owned facilities in the country of Slut's choosing.

● As a registered sex slave of the corporation sick time will be made available as needed.

The Employer reserves the right to change or otherwise modify, in its sole discretion, any paid time off policies.

Freewill Employment

Slut agrees, without reservation, but with freewill, to all aspects of this contract and the repercussions of unfulfilled performance of stated duties. Outcomes of unsatisfactory performance of duties include but are not limited to:

  • Flogging, whipping, beating and other physical punishment as determined by the Employer.
  • Orgasm denial for extended periods of time.
  • Sensory deprivation.
  • Confinement, binding, bondage and restriction of body/physical activity.
  • Humiliation, attitude adjustment, "counselling" and public punishments.

Non-Competition Covenant & Confidentiality

As an employee, Slut will have access to certain confidential information of the Employer and may, during the course of employment, develop certain information or inventions that will remain the property of the Employer. Details of this contract may not be disclosed outside of the Company.

The Employer reserves the right to record in any format the activities and duties carried out by Slut. This material may be used at the Employer's exclusive discretion in any way determined in the best interest of the Employer.

The Employer reserves the right to rent, sell or otherwise share the services of Slut as determined in the best interest of the Employer without notice or additional compensation. All details of this contract will be considered transferrable only at the discretion of the Employer and Slut agrees without reservation to any and all changes to the contract and employment as required to meet the changing needs and desires of the corporate officers.

Supervision

Slut will report now and in perpetuity to CEO and Chair of the Board, Ms. Rebecca Taylor who will oversee, direct and command all activities required to meet the standards of this contract and further the sexual slave activities of Slut.

Ms. Taylor will hereto be addressed at all times and in all situations by Slut as "Mistress".

Integration

This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties, superseding in all respects any and all prior oral or written agreements or understandings pertaining to the employment of the Employee by the Employer and shall be amended or modified only by written instrument signed by both of the parties hereto.

Authorization to Work

Please note that because of employer regulations adopted in the Immigration Reform and

Control Act of 1986, within three (3) business days of starting your new position, you will need to present documentation demonstrating that you have authorization to work in the United States.

Severability of Contract

The parties hereto agree that in the event any article or part thereof of this contract is held to be unenforceable or invalid, then said article or part shall be struck, and all remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.

Choice of Law

If you decide to accept this Employment Contract, please sign in the space indicated. Your signature will acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions of this agreement.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Employer has caused this contract to be executed by its duly authorized officers and Slut has agreed as of the date first above written.

SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED in the presence of:

Name of Employee Date

Owner/CEO Date