Corrie Meets Emmerdale Ch. 05

Story Info
Belle and Bethany get it on in a threesome.
3.6k words
5
4k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle Dingle was taking advantage the warm spring weather by walking in the beautiful countryside around the village of Emmerdale.

She was crossing a meadow, with hosts of spring wild flowers coming into bloom , when her mobile phone 'pinged', " that's a surprise," she said out loud. The message was from Lucy, the London based lawyer who had been Belle's first lesbian lover, during a sapphic sexual weekend the previous year.

The message read, "Hi Gorgeous Girl, hope you are well and your pussy is moist...lol...

Had a great year at work, and the firm made millions. I got myself a really nice bonus... How about you joining me down here for a few days? On me of course, won't cost you a penny... We could have some girlie fun, then some girl on girl fun... or girls on girls...who knows...L xxx"

Belle's mind went back to the weekend in Leeds. Lucy had initiated her in lesbian sex then the following night introduced her to lesbian threesomes. Since then she had a few encounters with other females, but Lucy was special.

She immediately texted back, "Hi Luscious Lips...(at both ends) Gr8 to hear from you again... Would love to come (in both senses of the word) down to meet up...just send details... Getting wet at the thought of you... B xxxx"

Moments later the phone 'pinged' again and Lucy's face appeared on the screen.

"Hi, wow you look good girl." The lawyer said.

Belle saw her on her phone screen, a woman in her mid thirties, dark hair, attractive, with the most kissable lips.

"So do you, I had forgotten how hot you are," said Belle

Lucy replied, "where are you?"

"Up by Demdyke, I lost my job, one of the great unemployed I'm afraid." Said Belle.

Suddenly the connection was lost. Belle tried ringing, but there was no signal.

As she walked back to Emmerdale, her mind was in a tizzy, she was having an affair with Jamie Tate, a married man, but the sex was infrequent and she needed a woman.

By the time she got nearer home, and a strong signal, Lucy's phone went straight to voicemail.

"Sorry lost the signal, that's what you get for living in the back of beyond." Said Belle, "call me tonight, around eight, if you can."

After her evening meal and a shower, Belle changed into a pair of cotton pyjamas and powered up her laptop.

At eight o'clock, her phone rang, it was Lucy.

"Hi babe, sorry we got cut off, then I had a meeting, still here we are." Said Lucy.

They chatted for a few minutes, until Lucy said, "you look so hot in those, pj's, wish I were there to take them off."

Belle didn't reply, but positioned her phone on the dresser, and walked away from it.

"Can you see me?" She said.

Lucy, anticipating what was to come, simply said, "yes."

Belle turned on some slow, seductive music, and looking directly at the phone, began to slowly unbutton the pyjama jacket. When all the buttons were loosened, she opened the jacked, revealing the cleavage between her breasts, and the swell, without completely uncovering them.

Some two hundred miles away, Lucy the lawyer had her hand inside her panties, her fingers working inside her wetness.

Belle then slid the jacket off her shoulders and revealed her perfect breasts, with nipples just screaming to be kissed.

In London, Lucy gave out a loud gasp. She couldn't take her eyes from the screen. Her fingers were still working to bring about the orgasm, that was now inevitable.

Belle then quickly drew down the trousers and stood naked in front of the phones camera.

"Fuck me, I had forgotten how perfect your body was, er is." Said Lucy , her fingers soaking with her pussy juices.

Belle picked up the phone and lay on her bed.

She held the phone in one hand and caressed her breast with the other, tweaking the nipple until it stood, hard as possible against the darker pink aureole.

Adjusting her body, she moved the camera to her pussy and began masturbating. Her eyes never leaving Lucy's .

As Belle climaxed, Lucy said, "Oh my god, I haven't come like that in ages, get down hear pronto."

Belle smiled and said, "goodnight, see you soon," and closed the call.

Down in Lucy's flat, the blonde girl came over to the sofa and kissed Lucy.

"So she is the one you want me to make love with while you watch?" Said the blonde.

Lucy replied, "yes, she was fantastic, but then so are you, it will be a fascinating experience,"

"You are a kinky bitch aren't you" said Bethany Platt.

Bethany had moved from Manchester a few months before. Shortly after moving, she had hooked up with Lucy in a lesbian bar.

Now Lucy was planning a sex filled weekend with these two Northern girls. It should be fun.

Ten days later Belle was kissing Lucy passionately on the concourse of Kings Cross station, shortly after her train pulled in from Leeds.

"Wow, we have an audience," said Belle as their lips parted. Some of the passengers gave wolf whistles as the pair kissed again, oblivious to the crowd around them.

The attractive woman woman who had sat opposite Belle in First Class, mentally undressed her and made imaginary love to her all the way from Leeds, was thinking what a lucky lady the dark haired bitch was.

Outside the station, Lucy hailed a cab and the two settled in the back. Holding hands and sharing the occasional kiss.

They arrived at Lucy's flat and Belle was immediately impressed. "This is fantastic, what a place,"

"Just somewhere to lay my head, oh and fuck beautiful blondes." Said Lucy laughing.

Within two minutes of entering the flat they were on Lucy's bed.

They kissed, tongues entwined , Lucy sucking on Belle's like a mini penis.

Breaking the kissing, Lucy pulled Belle's top over her head, revealing a light blue bra, then eased off her jeans, and saw that the panties matched.

Lucy lay on top of Belle and they recommenced kissing. Then Lucy, pulled Belle's bra down and attached her lips to the nipple, standing proud from the firm young flesh of the breast.

Belle absolutely adored her breasts and nipples being kissed and caressed, and Lucy was a true artist at performing these acts.

"I want to see you naked." Whispered Lucy, who proceeded to unclip Belle's bra and slip the matching pale blue panties down her legs, and off.

Seeing Belle's completely hairless pussy, it's lips already glistening with moisture, Lucy gave out a low moan and leaned into Belle, kissing the younger woman passionately.

Belle then unzipped Lucy's green dress, and saw the older women's nipples peeking out of the low cut green bra. She instinctively took her left breast in her hand and rubbed her erect nipple against Lucy's, making the other woman let out a moan of pleasure.

Belle the eased Lucy's dress off and was thrilled to see she was wearing hold up stockings with cream lace tops,

Belle went down and pulled Lucy's panties aside and relived the taste of the very first pussy she had licked.

Lucy orgasmed very quickly as Belle brought all the expertise she had learned from her first lesbian lover to the fore, on that very same woman.

She lapped at the copious amount of pussy juice Lucy had produced.

Lucy sat up and inserted her fingers in her pussy, and then fed the sticky digits into Belle's eager mouth. The young blonde eagerly licked every morsel.

The two kissed for a while, hands caressing skin, legs entwined.

"I want to eat your pussy," said Lucy, seductively .

Belle responded by easing Lucy's head from her lips, down to her neck, then her breasts, across her flat belly and finally her object of her desire.

As Lucy's tongue penetrated Belle's lips and began to move in circles around the soft inner flesh, Belle gave out a huge shout of, "yesssssssss, Oh my god yesssssss."

The orgasm that quickly emerged from the intense licking and sucking on the lips, was one of the most intense of Belle's young life.

Lucy eased Belle in a classic '69' position, Belle on top.

The sight of Belle's pert backside, with the cleft of her pussy, invitingly close, caused Lucy to almost orgasm at the sight and thoughts racing through her mind. The orgasm did come as Belle began to lick the lawyers pussy, enhanced by the blonde hair swishing on her inner thighs each time Belle's head moved.

Not wanting Belle to be left out, Lucy began to lick slowly and sensuously at Belle's lips, while her hands were sliding across the taut skin of Belle's arse, causing the young women to sigh deeply, then again give full attention to Lucy's, by now soaking pussy.

Lucy, while continuing to lick at Belle's pussy, moved her hand across the cheek and lubricated a finger with Belle's pussy juice, then gently inserted the digit into Belle's butt hole.

The sensation, brought an almost instantaneous orgasm, ripping through Belle, as Lucy continued to lick and probe one hole with her tongue, the other with her finger.

Untangling their limbs, the two lay in each other's arms, kissing and stroking the others body, content in their lovemaking.

After showering together, Belle and Lucy hit the West End. Lunch was at a very smart upmarket bistro, which Belle thought must have made a big dent in Lucy's credit card.

They were just finishing off a very nice bottle of wine, when Bethany Platt entered the bistro.

The stunningly pretty blonde strolled over to the table where Belle and Lucy were sat, and she unashamedly planted a lingering kiss on the lawyers lips.

"Hi I'm Bethany," she said, holding out her hand to Belle.

Belle was rather taken aback with the entrance of this other girl, and especially the kiss. But she still took the other blondes hand.

"Pleased to meet you, " said Bethany, then continued, "Has Luce told you about the plan?"

Belle looked quizzically at Lucy and simply said, "no she hasn't, what's the plan?

"She wants you and me to, you know, to get it on, and she can watch us." Said Bethany.

Lucy interrupted Bethany and said, "Sorry Belle, I should have mentioned it, it's just a fantasy I have had for a while, and when I met Bethany, I couldn't get the images of you and her together out of my head. But if you aren't up for it, that's fine."

Belle looked at the blonde still stood at the table. She took hold of Bethany's hand and pulled her towards her.

She took Bethany's head in her hands and placed her lips on the other girls, her tongue sliding effortlessly into Bethany's mouth.

"Bring it on." She said.

After lunch the three hit the shops, Lucy's credit card again taking a pounding.

At about eight PM, They returned to the flat.

Lucy came out of her bedroom, wearing a lacy robe, it was obvious she was naked beneath it.

"Ok girls, you take it from here," said Lucy, grabbing a bottle of wine from the fridge, and settling in an easy chair, leaving the sofa for the floor show.

Belle and Bethany went into the bedroom to prepare.

A few minutes later they emerged and Lucy said, "Oh my god, you both look incredible."

Belle was wearing a white camisole top, with matching silk panties, white hold up stockings, and white shoes with killer stiletto heels.

Wearing an identical outfit, but in black, Bethany said, " We hit your card to get the outfits, hope they will be worth it."

Lucy didn't answer, just smiled and nodded her head.

The two blonde girls kissed, their lips parting momentarily before coming together again. Lucy was thrilled to see that as their mouths parted, tongues were coming into play, probing and finding a mate.

Bethany was slightly taller than Belle, and Belle broke the kissing to move her lips onto Bethany's neck and the other girl moaned softly at the touch of Belle's lips and tongue on the soft smooth skin of her neck, before trailing her tongue across her cheek, via the ear, to again find those perfect lips.

Belle slid her body around and standing behind the other girl, began to caress Bethany's breasts through the satin of the camisole, the nipples hardening under her delicate touch.

As she did this, Lucy's hand slipped into her robe and began to caress her own breast.

Bethany gave a slight gasp and ground her arse into Belle, as Belle slid down the satin panties and her fingers stroked Bethany's inner thighs.

Easing Bethany towards the sofa, Belle lowered the other girl to her knees. Bethany's beautiful pert backside was now in full view, the slightly puckered lips of her pussy peeking from the junction of her thighs.

Belle knelt behind and began to slide her tongue over the smooth tight skin of the twin orbs of Bethany's arse.

With her head buried in a cushion, Bethany was trying to stifle the cries of pleasure that were cascading through her body. This became impossible when Belle's tongue began to slide up and down those same puckered lips, before boring ever so slightly inside.

Across the room Lucy watching Belle's face burrow into Bethany's pussy, slipped the robe from her shoulders and continued to caress her breast.

Bethany was approaching her first orgasm as Belle's sweet tongue continued its magical movements inside her. As Belle inserted a finger, to accompany her tongue, Bethany orgasmed, loudly and for a considerable time, filling Belle with great satisfaction and a copious amount of sweet pussy juice.

Belle whispered, "turn over."

As Bethany turned, she was now sat on the sofa, legs apart, her pussy glistening with the moisture Belle's ministrations had produced.

Belle came over to the sofa and removed Bethany's camisole, revealing perfect breasts, tipped with pink hard standing nipples. She then stood and pulled her own camisole over her head and slipped off her panties.

Both girls were now naked, apart from the hold up stockings and shoes.

Bethany held out her arms and invited Belle to her. "Fuck me, please," she said with a little girl, but pleading voice.

Belle eased the other girl onto her back across the sofa, and lay atop her, attaching her lips to Bethany's.

As the two kissed Lucy, slipped her hand between her legs and began to rub her pussy lips.

On the sofa, the two blondes were still kissing. Bethany's hands sliding effortlessly across the smooth skin of Belle's back, as the other girl moved her body seductively against hers.

Belle shifted her attention to Bethany's perfect breasts after covering the firm young flesh with tiny kisses, she took the hard erect nub of the nipple between her lips and tentatively at first touched it with her tongue, before sucking the whole nipple, causing Bethany to cry out in wonderment.

As Belle continued paying homage to Bethany's breasts, she could feel the moisture on her skin as it exuded from Bethany's pussy, she wanted some of that.

Slowly while kissing down Bethany's stomach, she glanced sideways and saw Lucy with her fingers working in her pussy. She gave the older woman a smile and continued downwards towards her goal.

Bethany gasped as Belle's tongue slid around the shaven pubic mound, a very slight stubble teasing her tongue. Then moving slowly, the tip of her tongue barely touching Bethany's skin, she slid it, serpent like, over the slightly puckered lips.

"Oh my god, yes," exclaimed Bethany as Belle's tongue finally eased its way inside her, circling around the smooth walls of her vagina, then easing up to the tip of her clitoris, peeking from its hood.

Bethany was in heaven. From her first lesbian experience with her uncles wife, through Sophie Webster, and that unforgettable foursome with the two French girls and her own mother, Bethany had enjoyed and embraced sex with another woman. But somehow this was different. It was staged, purely for Lucy's enjoyment, it wasn't supposed to be like this, but it was and she was so close to coming again.

With her face immersed in Bethany's pussy, Belle was in a similar place. She was truly bisexual, and loved cock as much as any red blooded woman, but the taste and smell of a woman drove her mind onto another plane.

After inserting her fingers into Bethany, Belle felt the orgasm coming and attached her mouth even firmer to the pussy, her fingers frantically fucking the blonde, while her tongue worked on the clitoris. Bethany came, long and hard and with a shriek that would probably wake any sleeping neighbours within a few blocks.

"Ahhh, that was fucking magical," Bethany said, relaxing as Belle moved her lips, wet and sticky from Bethany's secretions, to the girls breasts, coating the nipples with fluid.

Belle didn't comment, but simply moved to straddle Bethany's face and lower her not too dry pussy onto the other girls mouth.

"Mmm, that's," said Belle as Bethany lips and tongue, explored her pussy.

At the other side of the room, Lucy had now discarded the robe, and sat naked in the chair, her leg strung casually over an arm, fingers of one hand working frantically in her pussy, the other tweaked her nipples, with a sharp but satisfying pain..

Meanwhile, Belle was experiencing exquisite pleasure as Bethany's tongue continued its journey around her pussy, yelping with excitement as the organ came in contact with her oh so sensitive clitoris.

Grinding her hips, Belle forced her pussy down, until Bethany could hardly breathe and was forced to reluctantly ease Belle away.

The two girls lay on the sofa, regaining their energy, when Lucy decided she had seen enough and wanted to join in.

The lawyer sat on the sofa with a beautiful young blonde either side of her.

She turned her head to the right and her mouth met Bethany's. Their lips parted and tongues began to slowly probe.

Lucy, her arm around Bethany's shoulder, reached down and began to caress the young girls breast, the nipple instantly hardened under the touch. The kisses continued, with intense pleasure.

Meanwhile on her left, Belle has affixed her lips to the hard erect nipple of Lucy's breast, sucking hungrily on the hard nub. She interspersed with, delicate nips with her teeth, that sent shivers of delight to Lucy. This was exaggerated by Belle sliding her hand down Lucy's thigh and letting her fingers work their magic in Lucy's wetness.

Lucy eased Bethany onto her back, her upper body elevated by a large cushion. As Bethany opened her legs, Lucy slid between them and began to probe her tongue around the lips of the younger girl.

"Make me come," cried Bethany as Lucy's years of experience at ministration of cunnilingus came into its own. Her natural inclination of what do do, where and when, we're sending the blondes head spinning with delight.

Bethany came, long and hard, coating Lucy's mouth and lips in the musky nectar, her hands grabbing Lucy's head, as if trying to force it into her pussy.

While this was going on, Belle had positioned herself behind Lucy, and as the older woman continued to lick and suck between Bethany's legs, Belle began to cover her back with kisses. She began at the shoulders, then in zig zags across the smooth skin, until she reached the twin orbs of Lucy's arse.

Lucy moaned into Bethany's pussy as Belle's svelte tongue sent waves of sweet saliva over the flesh of her arse. She shifted in a more accessible position as Belle's fingers found the folds of skin peeking from between her cheeks, and moaned again as Belle began to finger fuck her extremely wet pussy.

Lucy wasn't long in following Bethany's orgasm, with one of her own, as the climax sped through her body, she yelled out, ""Oh fuck, that is so good, oh fuck yes."

With Lucy's body, recovering from the intense orgasm, between them, Bethany said to Belle, "come her and let me eat you."

Reluctantly leaving Lucy's pussy, but eager to have her own licked, sucked and finger fucked, Belle walked around to the back of the sofa, leaned down kissed Bethany and then climbed onto the wide arm and lowered herself to Bethany's eager mouth.

Looking down, Belle saw her own breasts, then those of Bethany, not as large as hers, but quite perfect, the pink nipples standing erect and proud. Below them was the flat belly, with a cute button and then at the junction of her thighs, the face of Lucy, drenched in the juices, her tongue lapping at the folds of skin and fingers probing expertly inside Bethany.

12