Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 01

Story Info
Toyah and Angie enjoy a new experience.
1.5k words
4.29
6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fancy another night on the town?" Asked Toyah Battersby.

Angie Appleton thought about the question for about a second, then replied, "I am more than ready, when are you thinking?"

Toyah replied, "how about Saturday, can you get a sitter?"

"I am sure Jude or Mary will babysit," said the stunning black woman.

"Great, I will text you later."

The two girls had enjoyed a nights out in Manchester and both were anxious to have another.

The following Saturday they caught the tram into the city centre and hit the bars. Both women in their thirties, were soon attracting the attention of lots of men. They enjoyed the flirting, but neither wanted or were looking for more than a good time.

As the night progressed they found a new bar, just off Deansgate. They entered and were surprised to see it was full of women.

"Oh my god, it's a gay bar," said Angie, turning to leave.

Toyah caught her arm and said, "let's stay, might be fun," and led her friend to the bar.

They ordered drinks and were soon swept up in a really good atmosphere generated by the club.

Two girls started chatting to them and were surprised and a little disappointed to find out they were straight and both were not interested in girls sexually.

They loved the bar, and it was nice to have a drink, listen to the music and chat to other customers without being hit on all the time by randy men, interested in only one thing.

Toyah was particularly fascinated by the girls openly kissing each other, completely comfortable and obviously enjoying the physical experience.

They left the club about 1.30am, and waited in a rather long queue for a cab back to Weatherfield.

Angie was wearing a rather skimpy dress and no coat. Toyah pulled her to her and encircled her with her arms. "Lets go les until the cab comes," she laughingly said, as the black girl snuggled close to her body.

The cab ride took about 30 minutes. They sat in the back, laughing and giggling about what they had seen on their night out.

As they alighted, Toyah said, "What a brilliant night, thank you Angie," and hugged her friend. As they broke contact, she said, " Leanne is away, do you want to come up for a nightcap?" She shared a flat with her sister and her toddler.

Once in the flat, the two girls were sat on the sofa, were a little tipsy and enjoying a final 'night cap' drink.

Then out of the blue,Toyah said,"ever been curious?"

"About what? Asked Angie.

Toyah gulping said,"you know, the girls in that bar tonight, what it would be like, you know, with another woman."

Angie then shocked her by saying,"it's quite nice actually, softer than a bloke."

"You mean you've had sex with a girl? Said Toyah.

Angie took hold of Toyah's hands and said,"not exactly. Back in South Africa, one of the other students was having a bad time and I tried to help. We got close and kissed on a few occasions, nothing more, it was nice."

"How nice?" Asked Toyah.

Angie leaned forward and gently placed her lips on Toyah's. Her lips parted and she slid her tongue between Toyah's lips, seeking her tongue.

After kissing for about thirty seconds, Angie said, "that nice, ok?"

Toyah's head was spinning, the alcohol had combined with being kissed by her stunning friend. She was thrilled and excited by the kiss.

She didn't say anything, just took Angie's head between her hands and gently pulled her forward, before locking her lips on those of her friend.

The kiss lasted longer than the first one, and was more intense.

Then after breaking the kiss, Angie, stood up and said, "sorry babe, but got a little one to see too tomorrow, another time perhaps."

She bent down to the still seated Toyah, tipped up her chin with her finger and planted a kiss on her lips.

With that she stood and as she was leaving, she turned and said to Toyah, " don't worry babe, there will be another time, and it will be mind blowing."

"Angie," called Toyah as the other girl was almost out of the door. "Are you sure, you want to go?"

The black girl turned around, to see Toyah had unbuttoned her blouse revealing a really sexy black lace bra, that did justice to her very nice breasts.

Angie hesitated, then walked slowly back into the room. She placed her arm around Toyah's shoulder and pulled her friend towards her for a long, lingering, tongue swirling kiss.

"Another hour or so might be ok, what do you think?" Asked Angie as the long kiss was finally broken.

Toyah replied "I think that would be wonderful," then again planted her lips on those of the black girl.

"Should we take this to the bedroom?" Whispered Angie, before planting another kiss on Toyah's full lips.

Toyah, stood and taking Angie's hand, led her into the bedroom.

Falling on the bed they kissed, over and over, lips pecking at lips, tongues exploring and nibbles of lower lips.

Toyah was enjoying her first girl on girl kissing experience and could feel moisture between her legs begin to build up.

As the kissing continued, Angie was running her hand up and down the soft skin of Toyah's leg, while the other girl, tentatively brushed her fingers around Angie's left breast. Then hands started to explore. Firstly thighs, then onto the panty clad backsides, as the kisses grew in intensity.

Angie was wearing a dress with string straps which Toyah slowly pulled down revealing Angie's breast, to Toyah's delight, she wasn't wearing a bra.

Toyah stroked the breast of another woman for the first time, then slowly moved her lips onto the black nipple, sucking it deeply into her mouth, feeling it harden as her tongue licked at the sensitive nub. Angie felt a tremor in her body as her pussy started to begin to moisten.

"God that was wonderful," said Angie as Toyah moved up for another kiss.

Toyah got to her knees as Angie, removed her blouse, then expertly undid the bra and slid it from her shoulders, revealing not to large, but very nice breasts, tipped with deep pink nipple, one of which she took into her mouth immediately.

Breast to breast, nipples rubbing together, the girls kisses were becoming more and more intense.

As Angie was slipping out of her dress, Toyah couldn't wait and began to suck hungrily on the black breasts, with those amazing nipples.

Instinctively, Angie lay back and invited Toyah to remove her panties, which she did with a single tug. Angie was naked.

Toyah eased her onto the deep pillows and lay on her, their lips enjoying more lesbian kisses, both savouring the experience of lesbian sex for the first time. Toyah, kissed between Angie's breasts, then each breast in turn, before moving down, planting little kisses across Angie's body before preparing to lick another woman's pussy.

It seemed so natural. Toyah, loved oral sex and especially receiving, though this was the first time she would have a pussy and not a penis to work on.

Toyah was surprised to see Angie had shaved off all her pubic hair and marvelled at the outer lips, already glistening with moisture. She stroked along the lips, before replacing the fingers with her tongue.

Angie was in heaven, the few times her husband Jude had gone down on her was not her most memorable sexual experience, but her friend Toyah knew all the right things, and when the tip if Toyah's tongue found her clitoris, she cried out, "Oh fuck, yes," followed by, "god Toyah, that's wonderful, don't stop, oh fuck, I'm coming." And she did, the orgasm, ripping through her body.

Toyah lifted her head from between Angie's thighs, her lips wet, covered in Angie's pussy juice, and smiled at her lover.

"How do I taste?" Asked Angie. Toyah didn't reply, she simply kissed Angie, letting the stunning black girl, taste her own juices. As she did so, she had three fingers in Angie's pussy, sending her towards another climax.

While still kissing passionately, the two girls, had one hand on the others breasts, while they masturbated each other, fingers working vigorously on the sensitive linings of their pussies.

Toyah, laid Angie on her back again and said, "how about becoming scissor sisters?"

A puzzled Angie, hadn't heard the expression, but was more than happy to go along.

Toyah sat on her right leg and positioned her hairy pussy in such a way as to rub against Angie's bald one.

A gentle rotation of the hips and Angie said, "oh, yes, oh my god yes,"

After a while they changed positions, with Angie on top. They were both close to coming, when their clitorises touched, it sent them over the top, a beautiful mutual orgasm.

A last kiss and Angie said, "Wow, that was incredible, thank you."

"Stay," said Toyah, pulling the black girl back for another kiss.

Angie returned the kiss, but pulled away, "sorry babe, but George will be awake soon, it's been memorable, and we will do it again, soon."

Toyah, laying naked on the bed, watched as Angie, dressed. Wishing she would change her mind.

A final kiss and Angie returned home.