Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 09

Story Info
Sarah and Bethany have a sex filled weekend.
6.2k words
4.29
6.3k
4

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wasting your money again mam." Said Gail, as her mother Audrey texted yet another competition entry into her phone.

Audrey replied, "well someone has to win, it could well be me, you never know."

Gale sighed and asked, "what's this one for?"

"A luxurious weekend for two to Monte Carlo, sounds incredible." Replied Audrey.

Gail laughed and said, "you have about as much chance of winning that as I have of being the next Miss Universe."

"You'll see young lady, you'll see."

A few weeks later Audrey's phone pinged.

A message read, *Congratulations... you have won the first prize in draw WE 4678 ...An all expenses paid luxury weekend in Monte Carlo for two people... we will contact you on this number later today... Once again Congratulations... The Dream Draw Team*

Audrey couldn't believe it and thought it was a scam, until the team contacted her an hour later to confirm the win.

Excitedly she rang Gail to tell her, and gloat a little about her scepticism.

"That's wonderful mam, when do we go?" Asked Gail after Audrey had given her a rundown of the itinerary.

"What do you mean, we?" Laughed Audrey.

She continued, "I thought it would be nice to let Sarah and Bethany have a break of a lifetime, they could never afford a trip like this, what do you think?"

Gail was overwhelmed, a girlie weekend in Monte Carlo for her daughter and granddaughter was an incredible idea.

"That's so generous mam, they will love it."

Sarah and Bethany were blown away with the gift, and showered Audrey with love, flowers and wine.

The mother and daughter were more like sisters. Sarah had Bethany when she was just thirteen, and at thirty-three was a stunning beautiful woman, as was her twenty year old daughter.

The two had a shopping spree in Manchester, before jetting off, first class to the French Riviera.

The chauffeur driven limousine picked them up at the airport, before whizzing them off to the Ritz Hotel in Monte Carlo.

They were greeted with champagne in their suite. It was the best in the hotel with two bedrooms, a master bathroom, complete with sunken bath and a balcony with stunning views of the harbour and the multi million dollar yachts.

"Wow, I still can't believe we are here," said Sarah, " fancy two working girls from Weatherfield staying at the Ritz."

Bethany, her arm around her mother's waist, entranced by the view, replied, "I know, it will probably never happen again, let's make the most of it."

It was a warm sunny day. They changed into almost matching tops and very tight shorts.

They sauntered into town, past the designer shops with no prices displayed on the goods, the old *if you need to ask the price, you can't afford it* saying.

By the harbour they were mesmerised by the sheer size of the yachts, all seemingly just moored awaiting their millionaire and billionaire owners.

There was one yacht that appeared to have activities on board.

As the girls approached Bethany whispered to her mother, "god, just look at him, he is gorgeous, what a body."

"I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed," replied Sarah.

The object of their attention was a tall, six feet plus, bronzed Adonis. Stripped to the waist his muscles rippled and his stomach was as flat and hard as a board. He wore a pair of white shorts, with a distinct bulge, which didn't go unnoticed by the girls.

He turned and noticed them staring.

"G'day girls," he said with a distinctive Australian accent, and sauntered towards them.

He was even more attractive close too, long flowing sun bleached hair and a chiselled handsome face, his skin a deep bronze.

Bethany was visualising him naked in bed, her panties were beginning to moisten at the very thought.

"Hello," said Sarah, beautiful boat, is it yours?"

The young man laughed, "I wish, we just crew for the owner, he's an American tech millionaire, we see him a couple of times a year, but mostly we just do a maintenance job on her."

He continued, "do you want to come aboard, a quick tour?

"That would be fantastic, thank you." Replied Sarah as she started up the gangway, followed by Bethany.

"Good to meet you girls, I'm Bruce," he said.

"I'm Sarah and this is my daughter Bethany."

The Australian looked astounded, "Sorry did you say daughter? Surely you mean sister."

Sarah replied, "we get that wherever we go, but no, she's my little girl."

Bruce looked at both women, and thoughts raced through his mind, * mother and daughter together, a dream, both fucking gorgeous, both sucking on my dick, jeez I would love it.*

Sarah could see what he was thinking and gestured with her eyes to Bethany, to look at the bulge, which seemed to have grown.

"Wow, you must have been very young, or have a fantastic plastic surgeon," said Bruce laughing, then added, "I guess you were young."

Sarah replied, "yes, very young." And left it at that.

Bruce escorted them around the yacht, and the two were mesmerised by the opulence and sheer luxury .

"Fancy a drink?" He asked, and proceeded to the galley and came back with a bottle of very expensive champagne.

The three drank the bottle quickly and Bruce had certainly taken a shine to Sarah and had slipped his arm around her shoulder. Despite being engaged to Adam Barlow, she certainly didn't object to the obvious advances of the young Australian.

Bethany got the message and said, "I will go on deck and top up my tan." She picked another bottle of champagne and said, "don't do anything I wouldn't do mummy," and with a cheeky wink left them alone.

Immediately she had gone, Bruce and Sarah were kissing passionately, their mouths meshed together and tongues swirling in the others mouth.

As Bruce reached for her breasts, her hand dropped down to his shorts and she rubbed his quite sizeable erection.

As the stubble on Bruce's beard began to scrape on her skin, reminding her of Adam, she thought to herself, *two hours in Monte Carlo and I am, hopefully going to get fucked by this Aussie, what a shameless bitch I am. And going to enjoy every minute.*

Bruce lifted her tee shirt over her head and within seconds had unclipped her bra and attached his mouth to her nipple.

Much as she was enjoying the experience, Sarah was desperate to see his cock. She stroked his erection as he continued to suck her nipples, the eased down the zipper and reached inside his shorts.

A gasp exited her lips as she held all eight or nine inches of rock hard Australian cock in her small hand.

She immediately dropped her head to his lap and took the bulbous head into her mouth. Then she licked the whole way down, following the veins with her tongue, then up the other side repeating the journey. Then swallowed as much of him as she could fit into her mouth.

She had sucked many cocks, but none compared to the one currently filling her mouth and nudging the back of her throat.

Bruce was obviously enjoying this unexpected blow job but wanted to plant his tool deep into this little English sweetheart.

Reluctantly he lifted Sarah's head and said, "wanna fuck?"

Sarah didn't reply, she simply stood and quickly dropped her shorts and panties to the floor and impaled herself on the huge cock.

As the Aussie slid into her, Sarah began to rotate her hips, driving him deep inside, then easing off until he was at her outer lips, before plunging down again.

With the heat of the day, the opulence all around them and the excitement of a 'stranger fuck' it wasn't long before Sarah experienced her first orgasm. Then very quickly as she sensed that Bruce was about to come, she climbed off him and positioned herself to take him in her mouth.

As Bruce spurted his jizz, Sarah took most of it and as his cock finally began to wilt, showed him the contents of her mouth. She let the sticky fluid dribble out, over his quickly deflating cock and then very erotically, licking every morsel off again, it was the most intense experience of his life.

Bruce brought another bottle of champagne and naked they sat drinking and kissing on the black leather sofa, where they had made love.

Meanwhile up on the deck, Bethany had settled into one of the luxurious sun loungers, taken off her top and bra, and was listening to her music while soaking up the Mediterranean sunshine.

"And who the fuck are you?" Said a distinctively American accented voice.

Bethany removed her Bluetooth earphones and casually said, "Bethany Platt from Manchester, pleased to meet you."

The tall American, who was almost a clone of the Australian, Bruce, apart from the short cropped hair, said, "and I repeat, who the fuck are you, and more to the point, what are you doing on this yacht?"

Bethany couldn't help noticing that the American had hardly taken his eyes from her breasts.

"We were invited onboard by Bruce."

"We?"

"My mother and I, she is, how you say, below decks with Bruce."

The American said, "doing what?"

" By the look on their faces when I left them, fucking each other's brains out." Replied Bethany rather casually.

"Your mother you say, Bruce normally goes for a younger woman, someone like you for example." Said the American.

Bethany laughed, "you obviously haven't seen my mother."

He extended his hand, "the names Mike, pleased to meet you."

Bethany was feeling rather naughty, whether it was the champagne, the thought of simply being on a million dollar yacht in Monte Carlo, or because she wanted sex with this hunk before her, but she ignored the hand and stepped forward and opened her mouth onto his.

Mike was a little taken aback, but instantly responded and within seconds his hand was caressing Bethany's naked breast.

After the kiss, Mike said, "wow, I didn't expect that," then continued , "do you want to go below?"

Bethany said in reply, "can anyone see us here?"

"If they are looking, why?"

Bethany slipped off her shorts and panties and said, "I have never been fucked outside, or In Monte Carlo and come to think of it, an American either."

She lay on the sun lounger and spread her legs.

Mike dropped his shorts and his long rock hard cock sprang out, erect and ready.

"Go down on me first." Bethany said in an authoritative voice.

Mike was only too happy to oblige and he was quickly lapping at her pussy and making her very wet indeed.

As she lay in the sun, the yacht gently bobbing in the harbour, her mother getting fucked by an Aussie not 15 yards away and a hunky American eating her out, she thought to herself, * I wonder if this is what Gran was thinking of when she told us to go and have fun*

Mike was an ok pussy licker, but having sampled her uncles wife Shona and Sophie Webster, she preferred the female of the species for that particular act.

"Ok big boy, time I sampled your Yankee goodies," she said, easing his pussy away from his mouth and adopting a kneeling position on the deck.

Mike was a good six feet four and Bethany had no problem in taking him in her mouth, sinking a good six inches before sliding it out and licking down his shaft, as her mother had done with Bruce, a little time before.

Bethany continued to suck on Mike's cock, only too aware that in the open deck, they may be being observed from the adjacent yachts or the apartments alongside the harbour.The thought that somebody might be watching, only increased her ardour.

She suddenly stopped sucking and stood. Taking Mike by the hand she rushed over to the ships rail. Leaning over the rail, she widened her stance and Mike slid effortlessly into her from behind.

A small craft went by and Bethany waved to the couple on the bridge, who couldn't believe their eyes as a naked blonde was being taken from behind.

They enjoyed a simultaneous orgasm as Mike came, long and deep inside Bethany.

They had just separated as Sarah and Bruce emerged, fully dressed now, from below decks.

"Well that's a thing most mother's don't see every day," said Sarah as Bethany and Mike stood, still in that post coital moment.

Bethany slipped on her panties, shorts and vest, tucking the bra into her bag. She kissed Mike, then Bruce and taking her mother's hand, said, "bye bye boys, it's been fun." Leaving two very confused, but happy crew on the deck.

A few minutes later they were sat having a coffee in a bar by the Casino.

"Well that was an experience I will never forget," said Sarah rather coyly.

Bethany replied, "me neither, god weren't they fucking gorgeous?"

"And some gorgeous fucking, well mine was, how about you?"

Bethany laughed, "that's funny mum, well Mike was ok, it was the location really, over the rail of the boat, and in public that made it special." After a sip of her coffee, she continued, "he could lick a pussy as well, made me come, almost. Not bad for a bloke, but not in Sophie Webster's league, she is a magician with her tongue and fingers."

Sarah nearly choked on her expensive coffee, "Sophie Webster, you, you and Sophie Webster?"

"Keep your knickers on mother, I'm a modern girl, I like to experiment, I like what Shona and I did, so."

Sarah interrupted her, spluttering again, "Shona, your uncle David's wife Shona?"

"Yes we had quite a thing going for a while." Then she asked, "what about you, never tried the lezzie way?"

Sarah blushed deeply, giving away her secrets.

"Well, well mummy, come on spill the beans." Said Bethany, quite triumphantly.

Sarah took a long drink and clearing her throat, said, "Well Maria and I, but we were just kids, you know messing about. Then more recently, Carla."

"Carla Connor and you? I would pay to see that," replied Bethany with a smile.

Sarah said, "can we change the subject please, this is embarrassing."

"Ok, my dykie mum."

But the thoughts and images never left Sarah's head.

They did a bit more window shopping and then went back to the hotel. They each had a room in the suite and decided to take a rest before sampling the no doubt fabulous Monte Carlo nightlife.

Decked out in their best party ware, the two girls hit the bars and clubs, of Monte Carlo. They were hit on by men wherever they went, but were sexed out after the afternoon sessions on the yacht, and they still had another full day and night to enjoy.

It was about 1 a.m. when they found themselves in a quiet bar, down a small side street.

Sarah leaned into her daughter and whispered in her ear, "they are all women, I think this is a gay bar."

"Do you want to leave?" Asked Bethany.

Having consumed quite a lot of alcohol, Sarah giggled, and said, "no, let's wait and see if we get hit on, after this afternoons revelations, it might be fun."

It didn't take long. Within minutes two striking looking girls, one blonde, one with hair as black as night, had begun to chat and flirt.

It turned out that they were local cops and had just come off a long shift. Both spoke passable English and were stirring the loins of Sarah and Bethany.

They couldn't believe that Sarah and Bethany were not sisters, and they intimated very strongly that although they were a couple, they had a quite open relationship and were into experimenting with other girls.

After a couple of drinks, the two cops had to get some sleep and they exchanged numbers with Sarah and arranged to meet the following day.

They were very impressed when Sarah informed them that they had a suite at the Ritz.

As they parted, Marie, the dark haired girl took hold of Sarah and pulled her into a long and passionate kiss. Marie's hand reached under Sarah's short skirt and almost before Sarah realised, her finger was probing her pussy.

Bethany seeing her mother's tongue sliding along that of the French girl and then Marie's hand disappeared up her mother's skirt was getting very moist and pulled Yvette to her and began her own long and passionate kiss.

They then changed partners and Marie instantly began to run her fingers over Bethany's pussy through the fabric of her tight pants. Bethany in a very aroused state, almost orgasmed as Marie's fingers worked their magic.

The kissing and fondling ended and as they parted, "Until tomorrow." Yvette said in her broken English.

As they walked back to the hotel, hand in hand, Sarah said, "are you ok with doing it with those girls tomorrow? I know we've had a fair bit to drink."

"Mum, you are getting married in a few months, this will probably be the last time you and I can let our hair down and not give a flying fuck. Let's do it.!"

A hug and a coy kiss on each cheek was as far as they got for sex that night and both slept soundly.

Sarah woke about eight, and as she showered had a brilliant thought.

She had taken Bruce's number and tapped out a message, it read, * Morning you Aussie fuck machine... Bethany and I met a nice pair of French girls last night and are up for a bit of girl on girl fun...any chance of us using the jacuzzi on the yacht for our sex party this afternoon ...Sarah...

PS We won't mind if you and Mike watch, at a distance of course...love you xxx

The reply was almost instant, *yeeeeeeeessssssss!!*

Sarah messaged the girls and told them the plan.

Yvette the blonde replied, that she almost came with the thought of it, and promised she and Marie would be there.

After a long and restful morning on the balcony of their suite, the two dressed in bikinis and shorts and made the short walk to the harbour.

As they approached the yacht, they spotted Yvette and Marie walking , hand in hand towards them.

They greeted each other with hugs and rather coy kisses on each cheek in the French way.

Bruce and Mike were waiting as they boarded and after being introduced to the French girls, told them of the plan.

They were going to take them for a cruise out into the Med. Away from prying eyes and give them complete freedom to do whatever they liked.

The girls were overjoyed and rewarded the two guys with kisses, even the gay ones.

The four girls stripped down to their bikini pants for the start of the journey and once clear of the harbour, discarded those as well.

"Jacuzzi is ready," shouted Bruce.

The four girls ran excitedly to the rear deck and stepped into the bubbling waters of the jacuzzi.

Bruce then reached out and from a cool box produced a large bottle of champagne and four crystal glasses.

"Bye Bye Bruce, hope you enjoy the show," shouted Sarah, as she settled into the water, Marie to her right with Yvette and Bethany opposite.

"Ok girls, have fun." Replied the Australian, as he climbed to ladder to the bridge. Once there Mike handed him a beer and the two settled down to enjoy the lesbian spectacle the four naked ladies in the jacuzzi were about to produce.

After finishing the champagne, Yvette glided over to Sarah and they kissed, which prompted Marie and Bethany to follow suite.

Yvette then went down and began to suck and nibble at Sarah's breasts, while Bethany and Marie continued to kiss deeply, until Marie lifted Bethany out of the jacuzzi and sat her on the edge. Bethany instinctively opened her legs.

Marie instantly began to lick Bethany's pussy, sucking on the lips and licking quickly with her rasping tongue. Sarah, locked in a kiss, opened her eyes to see her daughter, head thrown back in passion and a dark haired woman pleasuring her orally.

As Bethany slid back into the water she again locked lips with Marie, Yvette has two fingers in Sarah's pussy, before Sarah hitched onto the side and opened her legs for the French blonde.

Marie was now sitting on the edge and Bethany went down to insert her tongue into her pussy, the four are now oblivious to all around them, including the two men on the bridge, drinking beer and enjoying the show.

Nearing her first orgasm, Sarah begins to play with her own clitoris, as Yvette slid up her body and again took her breast in her mouth.

12