Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 14

Story Info
Carla rekindles an old acquaintance... Sarah joins in.
3.7k words
4.14
2.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla Barlow was on the phone pleading with a customer to give her company a new contract, it was to no avail and she screamed as she put the phone down.

"Sarah, have you got a minute?" She shouted to Sarah Barlow who was on the shop floor of Underworld the lingerie company they jointly ran.

Her associate came running into the office, "what's the matter?"

"If you excuse the language, were fucked, that was Rigby's on the phone, they will not be renewing their contract, can get the same quality elsewhere, and cheaper they claim." Said a very angry Carla.

Sarah replied, "language excused, but that is a blow, where do we go from here?"

Carla opened up the laptop on her desk and after inputting some new figures she said, "I have adjusted the cash flow projections excluding the Rigby order and we are a hairs breath from going bust."

The pandemic and Brexit had hit Underworld hard and the two women were working all the hours they could to keep the company afloat.

"I know this is not the answer, but it's all I want at the moment," said Carla lifting a bottle of red wine from the desk drawer, "join me?"

"Why not," replied Sarah.

As the bottle emptied, so did their ideas for saving the company, every idea hit a dead end. They went through the list of previous customers who had not renewed the orders.

"I've been through them all, phoned, coaxed, even bribed and offered sex, they even turned that down," said Carla.

Sarah then had an idea, "there is one we haven't tried, what about Mystique?"

"Ha, you have to be joking, they are too big for us, it would be a complete waste of time even trying." Replied Carla.

Sarah said, "It's better than just giving up, we had a very lucrative contract a few years ago, why not give it a go, they can only say no,"

"You don't know how we got those orders, the circumstances aren't the same."

Sarah said, " I have all night, tell me the story, oh and do you have another bottle."

Carla poured two more glasses and began to relate the story.

"It was ten or so years ago and Rosie Webster was my P.A. here at Underworld. After securing a large contract, we celebrated, got drunk and ended up at my apartment and ended up in bed fucking each other's brains out. It was a first time with a woman for both of us, and we loved it."

Sarah, sipped her wine and asked Carla to carry on.

"There was a trade show in Birmingham and I suggested that Rosie try to befriend then seduce the owner of Mystique's daughter, a stuck up little bitch called Tabitha." Continued Carla, then added, "you know Rosie, was sex on legs in those days and she managed to lure daddy's golden girl into bed."

"So we got the order that way," said Sarah.

Carla replied, "not straight away, it took a few trips to London and a stay at the villa in Barbados before Rosie dangled the possibilities of our supplying Mystique," then continued, "I remember the night we clinched the deal, Rosie was licking her pussy, while I concentrated on her boobs, that was my first lesbian threesome."

Sarah was amazed, and after taking another gulp, said, "go on,"

"There's not a lot more, I know I came more times than I could count and we had a multi thousand pound contract, not a bad nights business."

"So what happened? Why did they drop us? "Asked Sarah.

Carla smiled, "the old man was very old fashioned, he found out about his daughter and Rosie and married her off to some other rich kid, didn't renew at the end of the contract, it was a blow, but it had kept us going for a couple of years, if only."

"Is the old man still involved?" Asked Sarah.

Carla reached over to her laptop and searched for Mystique Lingerie.

"No, looks like he died a couple of years ago, the owner is now registered as Mrs Tabitha Robson."

Sarah smiled and said, "worth a try, perhaps she has fond memories of your tongue licking her pussy."

"Let me sleep on it." Said Carla.

The following day Carla was again working the phones and met with a little success by obtaining an order that would keep them going for a while, but had to cut the profit margins to the bone to secure it.

Her mind went back to Tabitha and Mystique and she wondered what the answer would be if she were to approach her.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained," she said to herself as she dialled the number of the company, still based in London.

"Good morning, Mystique Holdings," said a very professional sounding operator.

Carla said, "Oh good morning, I wonder if it would be possible to speak with Mrs.Robson please."

The operator replied, she doesn't take calls, I can put you through to her PA."

"Thanks, that would be brilliant." Replied Carla, thankful that they hadn't just dismissed the call.

Tabitha's PA took Carla's call and was very pleasant, Carla explained that they were old friends and had done business in the past, and could she ask if a phone conversation would be possible.

The PA took the details and promised to pass on the request.

That night in her palatial home in the Surrey stockbroker belt, Tabitha lay in her bed, alone, she and her husband lived separated lives and he was away on "business" with his secretary no doubt.

The memories of her sexual awakening all those years ago with Rosie and then with Carla aroused her and her fingers crept down inside her sleep shorts and found her wetness.

As the fingers weaved their magical ways, her mind was full of images of a raven haired beauty gnawing at her breasts and using her tongue in the most incredible way.

After the orgasm had slowly receded, she smiled to herself and said, "I will certainly give Carla a ring, perhaps we can rekindle some of the old flames, I wonder if Rosie is still around?"

A week passed by and there had been nothing from Tabitha.

"Ah well it was worth a try," Carla said resignedly.

A few minutes later her email service screen lit up. It was a notification from Mystique headquarters, it read,

*Thank you for your recent enquiry, I am pleased to inform you that Mrs.Robson will be in Manchester for a few days next week and will be delighted to meet with you to discuss any proposals that you may have.

Please prepare a fully costed report on any garments you will be offering, together with samples.

Jason Leonard

Director *

Carla whooped with joy, causing Sarah to rush into the office."What is it? Good news I hope,"

Standing, Carla hugged Sarah and twirled her around like a doll, "we've got a meeting, with Tabitha, next week, I'm so excited I could kiss you."

"After what you told me about Rosie that time, feel free." Said Sarah

Carla held Sarah's head and planted a big wet kiss on her lips.

"Right we have a lot to do, this could secure the company's future, lots to do"

Starting immediately, Carla and Sarah worked nonstop on preparing all the necessary figures and more importantly designs to try to wow Tabitha.

All was ready when the big day arrived. Tabitha had booked the penthouse suite at a city centre hotel, the view over the city was breathtaking.

Splashing out on outfits they could hardly afford, the two women looked and felt amazing, ready for the make or break meeting.

Emerging from the private lift into the suite, they were surprised to find Tabitha was alone.

The years had been kind. The slightly gawky teenager had developed into a beautiful woman. The natural blonde hair framed her face and she just oozed class and sophistication.

"Carla, so good to see you again, you've not changed a bit," said Tabitha as she hugged her. "And you must be Sarah, so nice to meet you." Again a welcoming hug from the millionaire.

Coffee was served and some small talk took place before Tabitha asked, "and how is Rosie?"

"She is in Japan as far as I know, she went modelling there a few years ago and doesn't get home much, if at all." Said Carla

Tabitha smiled then laughing said, "god she was some sexy bitch, I was a virgin until I met her. First she initiated me into girl/girl stuff and then my first fuck was a threesome," then after a sip of coffee continued, "Did she ever tell you about the two black guys in Barbados? The were American Footballers, god they were hung like donkeys, biggest I have ever had."

Then instantly dropped into business mode and asked Carla to present her proposals.

They had decided to go down the vintage line and began by showing designs by Nina the Goth, a very talented young designer

"I like these, do you have the samples?" Said Tabitha.

Carla and Sarah smiled at each other as Sarah took out the garments and handed them to Tabitha, as Carla brought up the production and costs on her laptop.

After a couple of minutes Tabitha said, "if you can do these at that price, pointing to the screen, then we will take an initial 5,000 units with a 7,500 unit follow up, depending on sales.

The two Underworld girls were taken aback, that volume of work would keep them in business for a good few months.

More was to follow as Tabitha enthused over the products on offer, at prices she found very attractive.

At the end of the meeting, Tabitha asked the two to join her for dinner in her suite, that evening, they of course said yes.

"In the taxi on the way back Carla said, "I can't believe that just happened, that order will keep us going for years,"

Sarah replied, "I am so excited, but we haven't seen anything yet, she is too savvy a business woman to not come up with some conditions, I bet there is something she will demand."

She was right, but never dreamed what it was.

Carla and Sarah dressed in their best outfits and looked stunning as the reentered Tabitha's suite.

"Wow you two look amazing," she said as she hugged and kissed them on their cheeks.

Tabitha was wearing a simple Black dress, but both could see the quality and the accessories wouldn't have come cheap.

"So do you," said Carla, her mind winding back the years to when this sophisticated woman was but a girl, starting out on her sexual adventures, she began to moisten.

Tabitha then said, "Champagne ok for everyone?" As she poured the sparkling wine into beautiful crystal flutes. "Here's to a successful partnership," she continued.

The clicked glasses as the hotel staff wheeled in the dinner and began to serve.

The meal was outstanding and the quality of the wine with each course was way above what Carla and Sarah had tasted, or been able to afford.

After the staff had cleared the table, Tabitha turned down the lights and gestured for the two girls to sit on the sofa. As they did, Tabitha sat between them.

"The deal we provisionally arranged this afternoon, it has certain conditions." Said Tabitha.

Carla had anticipated this and smiled, "like what?" She said.

"Don't worry they are mostly technical and financial, nothing that can't be sorted, but there is a big one, that I am afraid might be a deal breaker." Said Tabitha, the consummate business woman.

This time it was Sarah that spoke, "and what would that be?"

Tabitha stood, and very calmly said, "I want you two to take me on a sexual adventure that I haven't experienced for years, I want to come, until I am too exhausted to breathe, in short, take me and fuck my brains out, do that and the contract is yours."

Carla looked at Sarah, they had enjoyed lesbian sex together before, but never with a third participant. Both smiled and stood.

Carla faced Tabitha and pressed her lips against hers. Instantly Tabitha's tongue forced its way into Carla's mouth.

Sarah took the zipper of Tabitha's dress and slowly slid it down, planting tiny butterfly kisses along her spine as the dress loosened. Without breaking the contact with Carla's mouth, Tabitha allowed the dress to drop to the floor.

Apart from her initial experiences with Rosie and Carla, Tabitha had only infrequently indulged in sex with another woman, a brief affair with a secretary about five years previously was the last time she had even kissed another woman. She was about to make up for lost time.

Sarah continued to kiss Tabitha's back, admiring the toned body and extremely expensive underwear, a lacy black bra and matching panties, and she loved the black hold up stockings and killer stiletto heeled shoes.

Carla had moved her mouth from Tabitha's and began kissing the smooth skin of her neck, Tabitha sighed and murmured something that neither of the two could understand, but it certainly wasn't stop.

Sarah unclipped the bra and Tabitha shrugged the straps off her shoulders. Carla stepped back and gazed at the breasts. The memories came flooding back. They were still on the small side, but still perfectly pert, and the nipples were still the same pale pink, and they responded exactly the same as Carla's fingers played with the soft pliant flesh and ran a finger tip over a nipple, causing it to immediately harden.

"Oh yes," was all Tabitha had to say as Carla replaced her hands with lips and tongue as she sucked on the breasts and teased the nipples.

As if this wasn't enough for the woman, Sarah had dropped to her knees and pulled Tabitha's panties into the crack between her well toned arse cheeks and began covering them with kisses and licks.

Sarah than pulled down the panties and as Tabitha stepped out of them, Carla dropped to her knees and began to lick the smooth outer lips, glancing at the almost white wispy pubic hair she remembered so well.

With Sarah catching her pussy whilst exploring her backside and Carla teasing her from the front, Tabitha was in places sexually that she hadn't been for years.

"Not that I'm complaining," said a breathless Tabitha, "but I feel a tad underdressed, compared to you two."

Sarah stood and stepped back. Now in her thirties she was still a very attractive woman with a fine trim figure.

As Tabitha draped her arm around Carla, who cupped Tabitha's breast and rolled the nipple around her fingers, while the watched Sarah slowly strip.

She slipped off the short red dress and Carla was pleased to see she had chosen Underworlds best selling bra and French knickers set. She sexily walked over to Tabitha and the pair kissed for the first time.

As they kissed, Tabitha reached behind and quickly unclasped Sarah's bra. As her breasts sprang free, Tabitha felt them and said, "Oh, they are so nice."

Meanwhile Carla had dropped to her knees and pulled down Sarah's knickers and began to kiss her arse.

Sarah stepped out of her knickers and shoes and was completely naked.

"Looks like I'm next, said Carla but before she could begin, Sarah and Tabitha fell onto the large sofa. Their kisses were intense immediately and Carla looked on enviously as Sarah's mouth fell onto Tabitha's breast, her tongue flicking around the bud and Tabitha moaning with the pleasure she was receiving.

Sarah eased Tabitha into the corner of the sofa and gently opened her legs. She didn't know, but had a strong feeling that Tabitha had sensitive toes and feet, so instead of heading for the inviting wet hairy slit before her she lifted Tabitha's right leg and began to suck the nylon clad toes into her mouth.

"Oh yes, yes that's it, I love it," cried Tabitha, proving Sarah was right.

As Sarah's lips and tongue slowly moved up Tabitha's leg, Carla was sat in the chair opposite watching the erotic scene, her dress lifted, panties pulled aside and two fingers were weaving patterns in her wet pussy.

Sarah had now arrived at the top of Tabitha's hold up, the smooth silky skin replacing the fine denier of the stocking. She trailed her tongue along the inside of the thigh, and through the fine blonde pubic hair, down to the other inner thigh.

Sarah was about to reverse the path, when Tabitha cried out, "stop fucking tormenting me, just eat my fucking pussy."

More than eager to oblige, Sarah licked along the smooth lips before parting them with her tongue to begin the exploration of Tabitha's most intimate places.

As long forgotten memories were rekindled by Sarah's tongue, Tabitha was taken back to her first lesbian lover. She remembered Rosie sucking, licking and fingering her to her first orgasm and how much she loved sex with another woman.

Sarah was enjoying it just as much. Her first time had been with Carla, but her most memorable with two French girls and her own daughter in Monaco, then a fantastic threesome with her husband and her Italian friend.

As she introduced a finger into Tabitha, Sarah gave a slight jump, as a naked Carla began to spread her tongue across her arse. She quickly found the cleft between the cheeks and as Sarah continued to lick at Tabitha's pussy, then Carla commenced to pay the same attention to hers.

The feel of Carla's tongue probing her cleft, made Sarah increase her ministrations between Tabitha's legs and caused the millionaire to experience the first orgasm of the, evening. It certainly would not be the last.

"Carla, you take over eating me, Sarah I want you here now," said Tabitha in a commanding voice.

Sarah obeyed by kissing her way up Tabitha's body, finishing by coating her lips with the residue of her own juices, while Carla replaced Sarah in the pleasant task of licking and probing her pussy.

Tabitha adjusted her position to allow Sarah to sit astride her shoulders and lower her pussy onto her waiting eager mouth.

With Tabitha's tongue licking furiously inside her, Sarah soon joined her in the orgasm race.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," said Tabitha and then said,"I haven't licked your pussy for years Carla, but I'm going to now."

Carla and Sarah, hand in hand made their way quickly to the bedroom. The bed was huge and they were soon kissing passionately on the cool cotton covers.

"Champagne anyone," said Tabitha as she entered the room carry a huge bottle of champagne that must have cost a fortune.

They drank a glass thenTabitha poured a small amount between Carla's breasts and began to lick it off. She followed the stream of wine down her body, licking the small pool in the belly button, then ventured down, through the crinkly pubic hair and into Carla's wetness.

Sarah positioned herself behind Tabitha and began to lick her pussy, then occasionally slid the tongue around the butthole, a new and very exciting experience for the one on the receiving end.,

Tabitha lay on her back and invited Carla to join her in the classic 69 position, as Carla climbed on top, Tabitha instantly started to lick at the by now soaking lips. At the other end, Carla was using her fingers inside Tabitha and then fed the juice soaked digits to Sarah, who sucked off the offering with great relish.

Sarah moved Tabitha's legs and then positioned herself to ease into scissoring with her, while Carla while being eaten by the blonde didn't want to be left out and leaning forward began to suck on Sarah's left breast. It didn't take long for all three to orgasm, one after the other their screams were echoing through the room.

They had a brief respite while they came down. Nestled in each other's arms.

Then Tabitha announced that she would have to leave around, midnight, two hours away, she had to fly to New York in the morning and her driver was to take her to Manchester airport, where the company jet would whisk her down to Heathrow.

"That's a shame", said Carla, "so but how about we make the most of what time we have left."

Then Carla suggested that a circle of friends would be a nice gentle way to bring the evening to a close.

Carla lay on her back and Tabitha positioned herself between her legs, Sarah eased her splayed legs to enable Carla to reach her pussy with her lips and then lifted Tabitha's leg to enable her to do the same.

They kissed, licked and sucked for an age, before the biggest orgasm of the night ripped through the three of them simultaneously.

Reluctantly disentangling their arms and legs, Tabitha kissed firstly Sarah and then Carla and said, "thank you, that was wonderful, just what I needed," and disappeared into the bathroom.

12