Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 05

Story Info
Erotic tale from first date, to submissive partner, to wife.
13k words
4.84
2.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Coupling: Hot, Dom-Sub, Exhibitionism, Mild Bondage, Semi-public Sex

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is a six part series following our couple from first date to marriage. It is a single, continuous story, so reading the sections in order is advised. It is rather long, but I hope you enjoy the story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

******************************************************************

As we drove towards my condo Corrine pulled her top over her head, leaving her nude from the waist up and her breasts bouncing with the motion of the car. Then she pulled off her skirt. She sat next to me wearing nothing but her shoes!

She began to toy with her nipples, and then stroke her pussy. "A good sub should know what her Master likes and wants." She dipped her fingers into her pussy and retrieved a dollop of her juices and put her fingers into my mouth for me to suck off her delicious nectar. I love sucking on her fingers almost as much as I enjoy the flavor of her nectar. And I know that it is a powerful erotic turn on when I suck on her fingers. She repeated this again and again. Soon she was squirming in her seat and she said, "Your good little slave is tremendously horny. She really wants your big hard cock as soon as we get home! Will you give your devoted pet your cock to satisfy her hungry pussy? Please? I will make sure that you have a good time!" She continued to feed me her pussy juice and beg for me to satisfy her sexual need for the rest of our drive. I was hard as an iron rod, I was going to be happy to take care of her hungry pussy!

As soon as the car was in the garage Corrine asked, "Here or your bedroom?"

I was torn for a second of indecision, but answered, "Bedroom!"

Corrine raced through the house ahead of me, and up the stairs. However, when I entered the stairway, Corrine was sitting on the top step, legs spread wide, rubbing her pussy. "Do me here! Do me now! PLEASE!"

I had never had sex on the stairs, so why not? I kicked off my shorts and pulled off my shirt as I started up the stairs. "Please hurry! My pussy is SO HOT and SO HUNGRY!"

I was standing two or three steps below her, and her delicious pussy was right there in front of my eyes! How could I resist licking her pouting pussy lips? I held her legs wide and began to lick her dripping wet pussy slit. I pulled my tongue through her wet folds gathering a mouthful of her nectar. Then I licked her clitoris and she screamed! I sucked it into my mouth and she moaned and begged, "PLEASE!?!"

I moved into position and slid my manhood fully into her; she cried, "OH!" I pumped into her again and again. She begged, "PLEASE???" I knew that in this position I was rubbing my cockhead against her G-spot with every stroke. I knew that she needed to cum very much. I thrust into her again and again as she whimpered and begged, then I said, "Cum!"

You would have thought that a bomb had gone off! Her orgasm exploded deep within her. Her body shook and convulsed as her orgasmic contractions engulfed her. Her vagina gripped me like a vice, barely allowing it to shuttle through her convulsing, wet tunnel.

Her tight pussy, her bouncing breasts, my own built up need from our erotic return trip, all combined to quickly drive me past the point of no return. "I'm cumming! Cum with me Corrine!"

I poured my semen into her welcoming pussy as it spasmed and contracted around my invading cock. I came and came and came! Corrine came and came and came! It was glorious! It was amazing! It shook the very foundations of the earth! It was BLISS!

Sometime in the next millennium we returned to this dimension. We held onto each other as if our lives depended in it, maybe they did? Our bodies were one, our souls were one also. We stared into each other's eyes, unprepared for the immensity of our revelation. WE WERE ONE!

We awkwardly tried to stand up with my cock still held in her pussy, but that didn't work. Corrine made a dash to the bathroom so that she would not leave too much of a trail of our combined juices. I walked into the bathroom and said, "You know that you are stuck with me, right?"

"Yes, I know. And I am happy about it."

I kissed her on the top of her head while she sat on the toilet attending to the fluids dripping from her vagina, our fluids.

Later, we settled in the kitchen for a light lunch. As we talked, Corrine asked if I still wanted to meet her daughter. I confirmed that I certainly would like to meet her. She suggested that she could try to arrange for Candi to come over to her house for dinner next Saturday, if I didn't mind traveling that direction. She said that she would know by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Soon it was time for her to head home and prepare for the coming week.

We spoke every evening and on Wednesday she confirmed that Candi would be joining us for dinner on Saturday. "Now, I hope that you will behave when she is there!" She said with a laugh.

I told Corrine that I expected her to greet me at her door naked. She said that she had expected that request, and she would comply. I told her that I was thinking about getting her a second collar, since she wore it nearly all of the time. She thought that was an excellent idea.

I arrived at Corrine's house after dinner time, and when she opened her door she was indeed naked except for her collar. She quickly invited me in and said, "I'm SO HORNY! I haven't CUM since last weekend! I hope that you are planning to remedy this situation quickly!"

"Who's the Master?"

"You are! I am your obedient slave! And you take wonderful care of your willing servant! I was just informing you of a set of facts that you might want to consider as you thought about our evening!"

"So you are really horny?"

"OH, YES, MASTER!"

"Would you like to show me just how horny you are?"

"Of course, Master! Would you like a taste of my pussy juice? I believe that there is an abundance available!"

"That would be lovely!"

She led me to a comfortable chair, stood in front of me with her legs spread wide, dipped her fingers into her pussy and retrieved a large dollop of her nectar. She held her hand out for me to lick and suck. "You know what it does to me when you suck on my fingers! I'm getting hornier and hornier!"

"Your nectar is so delicious, would you give me another mouthful?"

Corrine moaned but complied, dipping her fingers deep into her pussy and retrieving an even larger collection of her juices. Again she offered it to me to lick and suck. Her nipples were hard points and her breathing was becoming almost a pant.

"Could I have just a little more? I enjoy it so much!" I could see Corrine's knees trembling as she again dipped her fingers deep into her dripping pussy. Once again she retrieved a huge dollop of her delicious juices and offered them to my mouth. I licked and sucked on her fingers, sucking each one completely clean, and then repeating by sucking each one again. Corrine's entire body was quivering.

"What would you like to do now?" I asked innocently, knowing that she was on the precipice of a massive orgasm whether I permitted it or not.

"Could I have your cock moving deep inside of my pussy?" She asked hopefully.

"But I'm fully dressed!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, Master! I would be HAPPY to help you with that!" Without another word, Corrine reached out for my belt, and unbuttoned my shirt. Her movements were almost frantic in her urgency to get me undressed. I lifted my hips and she pulled my pants off, stripping my shoes off at the same time.

My cock was hard and standing straight up as I sat in the overstuffed chair where I was seated. I extended my hands to her and she immediately straddled the arms of the chair, pulling her legs obscenely wide and opening her pussy so that her vagina was wide open. She lowered herself onto my cock as I guided it into her wet, welcoming, wide open pussy. Her breasts were right in my face.

As she began to lift herself up and down on my cock, I took one nipple into my mouth to suckle, then the other. She was having to exert substantial effort to pump herself up and down on me. It was causing her to tighten her vaginal muscles with her every stroke. She was whimpering and moaning as she pumped herself on my cock.

I began to caress her fully exposed clitoris, while sucking and with her nipples, and I said, "Cum, Corrine! Cum!"

Her body jerked and convulsed. Her hips lurched and flailed on my cock with uncontrolled movements. She squirted her nectar onto me.

I grasped her hips and began thrusting up into her spasming pussy again and again. Her pussy was massaging and gripping my cock, her breasts were bouncing wildly right in front of my face. "YES! GOD? YES!" She exclaimed over and over as she was rocked by orgasmic crest after crashing wave.

I thrust up into her again and again, more and more forcefully. I also had not climaxed since last weekend and I was ready! "CUM WITH ME, CORRINE! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!" I shouted as I began to spray my semen into her womanhood. I jerked and thrust into her spasming pussy again and again as my semen shot into her depths!

Her orgasms roared on and on as I poured my essence deep into her. We continued like that for an age, until we were both spent. Then Corrine collapsed onto me, her breasts resting on my chest, her legs draped over the arms of the chair while her pussy rested against my pubis.

We basked in the afterglow of our coupling, panting and holding on to each other. Finally, the contorted position of her legs made itself known and Corrine needed to move. I gave her my shirt to stem the flow of our profusion of juices flowing from her opening as she struggled to disentangle herself from the awkward position.

When she had repositioned, I had her sitting on my lap. "Thank you! I really NEEDED that! I thought that I was going to explode before you allowed me to cum!" Corrine kissed me deeply and passionately.

Corrine sat on my lap as we talked for a long time. She talked more about her daughter, she said that she had now lost 21 pounds-- more than she had ever been able to do before! I told her that I had received an invitation to a formal dance and fundraiser for the ballet and asked if she would like to go.

"Could I wear that red dress?"

"I think that would be a perfect place to wear that dress!"

We played and fondled and soon it was time for bed. We retired to Corrine's bedroom and enjoyed gentle, loving sex. Then we both settled in to sleep.

The next morning Corrine was focused on the dinner with her daughter. "Haven't you had her over for a meal?" I asked.

"Of course, but this is different! She will be meeting YOU! I so want this to be special, and for her to like you!"

"And if she doesn't like me? If she thinks that I am a terrible person, would you stop seeing me?"

"NO! Of course not! But it would be nice if she liked you and approved of you."

"I agree that would be nice. Just don't work yourself into a stew about it! I am a fairly likable guy. I'm sure that she will be a little protective of you. But I think everything will work out OK." Then I added, "Cum for me, Corrine, Cum!"

Of course she did, which took some of her worrying away. I helped her finish a few things and soon it was time to get dressed. Candi would be arriving soon.

Corrine wore a standard length skirt with a blouse. They were actually a bit large on her because of the weight she had lost. And she wore her collar. I had asked her about that, but she said that her daughter would see her wearing it sooner or later and she didn't want her to feel like Corrine had been hiding anything. I could see her reasoning and agreed.

Soon the doorbell rang and Corrine invited Candi in. We all sat in the living room talking and sharing pleasantries. Then Candi asked the big question.

"Mom, is there some significance to the necklace you are wearing?"

Corrine answered, "Yes. I am in a dominant/ submissive relationship with Matthew."

"Didn't you learn ANYTHING from your relationship with Dad?!!"

"The relationship between Matthew and me is nothing like what I experienced with your father! I suggested this type of relationship. Matthew set two primary rules and a safe word."

"What are those rules?" Candi asked skeptically.

"First, do nothing that is physically harmful. Second, ask nothing that would likely get one of us arrested. I could refuse any instruction by invoking the safe word."

"Are you happy with those assurances and how it is going?"

"I am entirely happy with those assurances. I am happier than I have ever been. Some of the things Matthew has required of me have stretched my comfort zone, but he has never asked or done anything that would be in any way harmful!"

"So, what sorts of things does he require?"

"Frequently he will ask me to wear provocative clothing in public, which is exciting for both of us."

"Does that include your not wearing a bra?"

"Actually, yes, when we are together I omit that part of my clothing."

"Mom, you know that your boobs are huge and it is very obvious that you don't have a bra on!"

"Well, yes, it probably is obvious, but that is part of why Matthew likes it!"

"So you go out in public with your boobs bouncing around like that?"

"Oh yes! And it makes me feel delightfully wicked!"

"What other things does he require you to do?"

"Probably the biggest thing is that I am not allowed to have an orgasm without his permission."

"YOU NEED HIS PERMISSION TO CUM?!?"

"Yes. And when he tells me to cum it is glorious! Of course I always cum whenever he tells me to!"

"You can cum anytime he tells you to?"

"Yes."

"I don't believe it."

I intruded on the conversation, "Corrine. Cum. CUM HARD!"

Her body jerked and spasmed with orgasmic contractions for what seemed like several minutes. When she had finished, she bore the telltale red blush over her upper chest and neck. As she regained her composure, she smiled at me.

"OH! MY! GOD!" Candi exclaimed. "You actually did! He told you to cum, and you did! That's amazing!"

"I take very good care of your mother. And she probably has had more orgasms since we met than she had for several years." I commented.

Corrine said, "I may have had more orgasms since I met Matthew than I had in all of my life before!"

Candi said "This might fall into the TMI (too much information) about my mother's sex life, but I asked for it. And it appears that, despite the dominant/ submissive relationship, you do treat her well. As long as you follow the rules and she is happy, who am I to object?" Candi paused, then she continued, "Mom, have you lost some weight?"

"Yes. Matthew and I talked about it a few weeks ago. He has not required me to lose weight, but he expressed concern about the health impact that my weight might have on me. Then he helped me find an eating plan that is simple and effective for me. I have lost a little over 20 pounds since I started watching what I eat."

I had noticed that Candi carried several pounds more than she needed, but not as much as her mother. "Do you think that plan would work for me?"

"I don't see why not! Matthew, would you like to describe the plan?"

"It is sometimes called 'Bright Line' eating because there are a few hard limits: 1) no sugar and no white flour, 2) eat three meals and no snacks, 3) plan your meals the night before and eat only what you planned. You can eat pretty much all of the vegetables you want, a fair amount of fruit, and a modest serving of protein. I personally think that the real key is in the planning what you eat and eat what you plan."

Corrine added, "I agree! Making a plan prevents me from grabbing something convenient but unhealthy. I know what I'm going to eat. If I'm out, I can plan for a salad almost anywhere, or I can take something with me."

"It sounds almost too easy to be true!"

Corrine added, "It still takes some discipline, but it's doable and it is working!"

We had a lovely dinner and a pleasant time together. Before we knew it, it was late and time for Candi to leave. I gave Candi a hug and said, "I hope that I will have a chance to get to know you better. I expect to be around for a very long time."

Candi looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "It was a pleasure meeting you and I'm sure that I will see you again soon." She gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek before she turned to leave.

After Candi was gone, Corrine said, "I think that went very well! I think Candi liked you."

"Yes, I agree on both."

We cleaned up and straightened up the house before heading upstairs to her bedroom. When we were naked and in bed, I took Corrine into my arms and held her and kissed her. Then I kissed her neck and throat before continuing down to her breasts. Corrine lay still and accepted my caresses. I traveled across her abdomen and into her fragrant pubic bush before pressing my face between her thighs.

I truly love to lick her pussy. I love the activity and I love her response. Soon Corrine was moaning and begging for me to fill her. I sucked her clitoris between my lips and began to caress her G-spot. She was vibrating with her sexual need.

I shifted position and thrust my hard cock into her depths. "CUM FOR ME! CUM!"

Corrine's orgasm rocketed through her as I pumped my cock deep into her again and again. I held her hands pinned to the mattress as I thrust into her forcefully. I watched her bountiful breasts bouncing on her chest as my cock plowed into her pussy again and again.

I had not climaxed since last evening and my own eruption was building and building within me. I loved watching her face as waves of ecstasy engulfed her, I loved watching her breasts moving under me, and of course I loved the feel of her pussy spasming and gripping my invading cock.

"CUM HARD, CORRINE! CUM WITH ME! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!" I shouted as I began to spray my semen into her depths, spattering the entrance of her womb with my cum. My climax continued on and on, while Corrine's orgasm had intensified many times over. Her body jerked and spasmed with every thrust of my cock. We continued on and on until I collapsed onto her heaving breasts. She continued to shake and spasm for several minutes longer until her orgasm finally abated.

I easily slipped to her side across our perspiration slick skin. I cupped one breast with my hand, her bountiful breast overflowing my hand. She turned toward me, pressing her breasts against me, and looking into my eyes. The warmth, gratitude, and love she felt was clear in that gaze.

We kissed gently and lovingly until she was almost asleep. She rolled over and I curled around her, cupping a breast in my hand as we both drifted to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to the most wonderful wakeup ever experienced by man. Corrine was bobbing her head on my cock and swirling her tongue around my cockhead! I was thoroughly aroused! When she saw that I was alert, she moved to straddle my hips and impaled herself on my rigid erection. Then she began to move!

Corrine has the most erotic movement when riding my cock; she moves up and down, forward and back all in one smooth motion. It is absolutely delicious! I reached out for her swaying breasts but she swatted my hands away. She wanted me to lie back and enjoy.

I certainly was enjoying! Her pussy was massaging my cock and I was watching her beautiful boob show. I lay there and enjoyed it all until I was beginning to feel my own arousal rising and rising.

I dampened my thumb with her juices and began to caress her clitoris. Her movements immediately increased in speed and force. She was riding me like a jockey on the way to the finish line. She leaned forward to rest her hands on my shoulders to maintain her balance. I took one nipple into my mouth and began to suck on it voraciously.