Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 01

Story Info
What if my Mommy and Daddy make porn?
7.4k words
4.66
115.1k
207

Part 1 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy & Daddy Make Porn

Kristen Miller seemed no different really from the others her age. Nineteen, a student at a local college. She rode her bike every day. From school to home or to run errands. She peddled around with her wholesome face, her blonde hair fluttering behind her, her blue eyes friendly behind her glasses.

An average girl her age.

Nothing special.

She wasn't a popular girl. Had few friends. She liked to read. To live in her mind. She imagined so many things. If her teachers at school, her other students, her parents, her pastor at church, her neighbors, and more had any idea what went on behind those sweet eyes, they would be shocked.

Everywhere Kristen looked, she saw debauchery.

Was that mailman doing more than delivering the mail to the housewives? What did her father's secretary really do for him? How did her big sister get those perfect grades? On and on and on. Those thoughts filled her mind.

So today, she would finally do something about it. She had bought a brand new diary from the store. It was a special one. With leather on it and a strange P monogrammed on the cover. It was far fancier than anything the Dollar Tree should be selling. Finding it was a score that had Kristen grinning. She was enamored with her new diary. She was eager to get started on it. The diary was thick, too. She could write so many of her naughty ideas in them.

Little did she know that this was no ordinary diary.

* * *

Entry 1: The true movies Mom makes at her studios

My mother has her own movie studio. A small one. An indie studio. She claims they make art house films and low-budge slasher movies. She's gone to Sundance and more to share those films. But is that the real story? Is her studio really called Pole Star Films?

Or is it called Pole Dance Films? What if my mother makes porn!

Sometimes, my dad stars in her movies. He likes to act part-time when he's not being a door-to-door salesman. Today, they're filming their latest production. It's supposed to be a horror film. Dad's playing the killer. There will be some hot coeds in skimpy clothes he'll be trying to kill.

But what if it's really a porno. He's not the killer. He's the hung stud bursting in to fuck those naughty, naughty coeds. It all starts when my mother says action...

* * *

Ashley Miller

"Okay, let's get moving," I said as I set in the director's chair. The cameras were ready to go. The set was built. It was an interior of a bedroom. Girlish in design. It held an innocence that would soon be wrecked by the Bay Harbor Slasher.

My husband was playing the slasher. He had the rugged handsomeness that would contrast with the gruesome way he killed the girls. It was all fun. He wore a rain slicker for his custom and wader boots. They were covered in "blood." He had a machete in one hand as he stood ready to burst in on the girls.

The actress today were Melody Spark, a blonde who played the lead, and Kassie Nord. It was Kassie's scene to die as Melody would have to fight to survive. She had great tits, a recent boob job, and that would look great on film.

I wasn't a fan of these slasher films, but they paid the bills and let me produce my art house stuff. I liked my job. I liked owning Pole Star Films. It was my baby, and I wouldn't let anyone take it away from me.

"Bloody Bay, scene 27, Take 1," the marker boy said as he slapped the slate before the camera.

"Action," I ordered.

For a moment, the world inverted. Blinked. Then it went back to normal.

A shiver ran through as I frowned at what had just happened. Then I smiled as me as Melody picked up the pillow. "Oh, you're such a naughty slut. I can't believe you would do that."

She lightly hit Kassie with the pillow. They were wearing see-through lingerie and thongs, Melody in a light pink and Kassie in a baby blue. The two cameramen were pushing in on them to get the pillow fight captured in all its sexy glory.

My husband was waiting for his cue to burst in. He wore a smoking robe complete with a pipe. His distinguished, handsome form was perfect to play Kassie's "daddy" and catch the naughty girls at play. It made me so wet as I watched the scene, my cunt just on fire.

Wouldn't it be hot to have our own daughters star in a porno... Sadly, incest wasn't legal, but the idea was there in the back of my mind as I watched Kassie pick up her pillow. She slapped it against Melody.

"Oh, you're such a bad slut!" Kassie gasped. "He's my boyfriend!"

"Mine!" gasped Melody, her big, fake tits heaving in her transparent nightie, her nipples hard and poking against it. "You can't have him."

"That's it," I said, leaning forward. My thong was getting soaked right now. My nipples ached atop my big breasts. If my children ever knew the films I really made. "Keep slapping each other. Now, play wrestle."

"He's mine!" Kassie gasped and threw down her pillow. She lunged at Melody and pushed her down on the bed.

The two girls, their actresses barely nineteen, writhed on the bed. They rolled, their flimsy lingerie doing little to hide their bodies. Their thongs rode up their asses. I shuddered as one of Kassie's boobs popped into clear view before rubbing over Melody's big tit still in her nightie.

The bed creaked as they play-wrestled, their laughter echoing across the stage. I smiled at how innocent and naughty it was all at the same time. Their hair whipped together as Kassie ended up on top for a moment.

"Now freeze," I said as Melody rolled Kassie over. "Stare into her eyes. Yes, yes, just like that. Feel that spark of desire."

The actresses looked like they had just noticed how beautiful the other was. Their play had turned from innocent to naughty in a heartbeat. I smiled at that. It was a moment of triumph to witness as they both breathed heavily. Their boobs jiggled in their nighties.

Then they leaned closer and closer together. The moment built and built. My pussy clenched with anticipation. My cheeks burned so hot as their lips came closer and closer to that kiss. Then they melted together.

I shuddered at the sight of their mouths sealing tight. Their tongues danced as they awakened to their budding desires. The cameramen moved about them, the boom mike operator shifting about to keep them in frame.

The kissing was intense. Delicious. Their hands started to explore each other. They touched as they kissed with such passion. I felt my body's mood, gauging when I needed to send my husband in. It built and built towards that moment.

"Keith," I said. "Go."

My husband put on this stern look and burst into the bedroom, his pipe in hand. The two girls squealed as they burst apart. Kassie's boob was still out. That was perfect. They had flushed faces, their eyes so wide.

"D-Daddy," Kassie gasped.

"M-Mr. Miller," groaned Melody. Everyone used their real or stage names in porn. My husband just was Keith Miller. He didn't care who knew.

"I... I didn't know you were home, Daddy," gasped Kassie. "Did we make too much noise?"

"Just what were you two girls doing?" my husband demanded as he towered over them. "Were you kissing?"

"No, no," gasped Kassie. "I wouldn't kiss a girl. That would be wrong. I'm not a lesbian."

"No, no, I'm not a lesbian either," Melody moaned, my own lips moving along to her words. "We can prove it, Mr. Miller. We can prove that we're not lesbians."

"How?" he asked, lifting a skeptical eye.

This was the part that I loved. When my husband would fuck the porn sluts before me, my pussy melting with delight. It was like he was cuckolding me. Making me his cuckqueen. My pussy burned as Melody lunged at my husband, dragging Kassie with her.

* * *

This was the part that my mother loves the most. Being cuckqueened by Daddy. She gets off on seeing him fuck other women under the guise of making porn. She's so wet as she watches Melody and Kassie kneel before Daddy. And he's so very hard. His big dick is just ready for those porn sluts to...

* * *

Keith Miller

My big dick was so hard and ready for the two porn sluts to love it for the scene.

They ripped open my robe and unveiled my huge cock to their lusty eyes. My wife watched, squirming on the director's chair. She seemed to get off on me fucking other women. Like she was a cuckqueen or something.

That made this so hot as Melody grabbed my cock. She stroked it, staring up at me with her baby-blue eyes. She licked her plump, ruby lips before she engulfed my cock. I groaned at the feel of her nursing on me. She bobbed her head, sucking so hard.

"Damn," I groaned. "I guess Melody isn't a lesbian. Not if she sucks dick like that. How about you, honey? Are you a dyke, or do you want to suck daddy's dick to prove you're straight?"

"But that's incest, Daddy," she gasped, staring up at me. "That's as sinful as being a lesbian."

"Now, being a lesbian is far, far worse," I said, acting out the lines I was given. "Now, Kassie, you will suck Daddy's cock with Melody and prove you're straight."

Melody popped her mouth off my dick. The porn star licked her lips and moaned, "Yes, yes, Kassie, show him that we're straight. That we were just wrestling. Suck your daddy's cock."

As Kassie opened her mouth, I pictured one of my three daughters doing that. Maybe Kristen, my middle daughter. But it could also be good and proper Sheila who never did anything wrong and had the best grades. And my naughty Britney, my youngest with her pigtails. She played softball, so it would be nice to know if she were straight or not.

Kassie swallowed my cock. I groaned at the taboo rush of playing her father. My dick throbbed in her mouth, the cameramen capturing every moment of it. I grunted and groaned as my "daughter" suckled on my cock.

"That's it, honey," I groaned. "Just like that. Suck that dick. You're such a good girl. Suck Daddy's cock."

"Yes, yes, just like that," my wife directed as she spread her legs wide. Her skirt rode up as her hand traveled down her thighs to masturbate like she always did watching me fuck other women on set. "Now Melody, get jealous. You want to suck his dick, too."

"What about me, Daddy," Melody moaned. "I'm like a daughter to you. Kassie and I have been best friends since we were kids. I have to join the fun."

"Fuck," I groaned. "You have to share with your sister, Kassie."

She suckled hard on my cock one more time, her cheeks hollowing. Then she popped her mouth off and moaned, "You're right, Daddy. I have to share with my sister."

I trembled as Melody swallowed my cock. She nursed on me with hunger. Her plump lips slid up and down my cock. The pleasure shot through me as the porn starlet swirled her tongue around my dick, nursing like a pro.

I glanced at my wife. She had her fingers pumping in and out of her cunt now. She trembled on her director's seat. Her eyes were so hot as she watched me getting blown by Melody. My wife licked her lips. She was so naughty.

"That's it," I groaned. "Suck Daddy's cock."

"Kassie, suck on Daddy's nuts," my wife moaned from the director's seat. Her voice shouldn't be caught on the boom mike.

Kassie ducked her head down and nuzzled into my nuts. She swirled her tongue around them. It was an incredible delight to have her sucking on my balls as her "sister" nursed on my cock. The pressure swelled and swelled.

But I had to hold off until the right moment.

Melody suckled with sloppy delight, working her mouth up and down my cock. Her tongue was an agile thing, swirling around my cock. Pleasure swept through me from her sucking. I loved every moment of this.

"I want to suck Daddy's cock," Kassie whimpered. "It's my turn, Melody. Share!"

"Yes, yes, share with your sister," I groaned, my dick throbbing in Melody's mouth.

The blonde porn star popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "You're right. Sisters share their daddy's big dick!"

Kassie engulfed my cock and suckled hard.

"Oh, damn, that's good," I groaned as the raven-haired porn star worked her mouth up and down my cock. "That's so amazing. Just like that, honey. That's how you love your daddy's cock with that pretty mouth of yours."

Kassie suckled with such passion on my dick. She nursed as she stared up at me with her green eyes. She twisted her head, rubbing the crown of my cock against different parts of her mouth. And she was noisy. Sucking and slurping. She gave me such a sloppy blowjob.

I groaned, loving what she did to me. My heart pounded in my chest as she nursed with hunger. Kassie suckled at my cock. My wife frigged her pussy, her fingers plunging into her cunt as she watched on, her eyes gleaming.

"Oh, that's so good," she whimpered. "Now switch!"

The girls switched who was sucking my dick. My "daughters" traded me back and forth as the cameramen moved around us, getting different shots. The sloppy sounds of the blowjob echoed around the stage.

My wife's boobs jiggled in her top as she watched me getting blown. She had both her hands between her thighs now. She must be grinding her clit with one hand and fingering her twat with the other. She whimpered louder and louder.

"Now the facial," she gasped.

"Stop sucking, Kassie," I groaned. "Daddy has to come on your faces."

Kassie's mouth popped off my cock. She pressed her cheek against Melody's. The two porn stars stared up at me and, in unison, groaned, "Cum on our faces, Daddy!"

"Fuck," I moaned, fisting my dick hard. They had soaked me in their saliva, so I pumped up and down fast. "My two slutty daughters are amazing. Yes!"

I grunted and came on their faces.

The money shot splashed across their faces. They both stuck out their tongues, catching some of it there. My wife squealed in orgasmic delight as she bucked on her director's chair while I came all over the girls' faces.

The pleasure shot through me. It rushed through my body as I spurted over and over again. I hosed them down. It was an incredible delight to feel that ecstasy surging out of me. My head tossed from side to side as I spurted over and over again into her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Fuck!"

"That's it," my wife howled. "Oh, that's it! Yes!"

She shuddered through her orgasm as I fired the last of my cum on the porn stars' barely legal faces. The jizz dripped down their features. They both groaned with delight. I loved how they shuddered and moaned.

Then they turned and licked the cum off the others' faces. My "daughters" lapped up that jizz with hunger. It was quite the sight to behold. It was so exciting. My heart pounded in my chest as they licked each other clean.

A big smile spread on my lips at the sight of them doing that. My cock throbbed as they feasted on each other. They tongued the other, licking and lapping up all that cum from the other's face. It was so hot to witness.

"Okay," my wife moaned. "Makeup, let's get the girls ready for the threesome on the bed."

* * *

As always, Mom fluffed Dad's cock when it was necessary. Especially after he had just cum on or in another woman. It makes her so wet to do that. She can't make him cum because she's not worthy of his jizz. It makes her pussy so wet.

* * *

Ashley Miller

It made my pussy so wet to fluff my husband's cock.

As Isabella the makeup girl touched up the two porn stars' makeup, I nursed on Keith's cock. I stared up at my husband. He would be fucking those girls hard in the next scene. That made me so wet. My cunt was on fire.

His cock slowly expanded in my mouth. I stared up at him, my pussy clenching. I felt so good from my first orgasm. I was wet and dripping, eager for more. I wanted to just cum and cum and cum. It was the best thing about directing my husband.

"Mmm, you climaxed hard, didn't you?" Keith asked.

I moaned around my husband's hardening dick, nodding.

"Yeah, my dirty wife gets off watching me fuck porn stars pretending to be our daughters."

My pussy clenched. It would be so hot to film a scene with my husband and one of our daughters. A dizzying wave of pleasure shot through me at the thought of it. How wrong it would be. My cunt burned to be touched.

But I was fluffing my husband's cock.

I nursed on him, sucking with such hunger on his dick. I had to keep him hard and ready, but I couldn't let him cum. My mouth wasn't good enough for that. Just thinking that made my pussy itch a hundred times more.

My husband deserved hot porn stars or our daughters. Women who were better than me. He was so handsome. Such a hunk. A wonderful provider and father. A great husband. He deserved the best cunt out there.

It was why I had to cast him in as many of my pornos as I could.

I swirled my tongue around his cock and nursed with lighter pressure now. I loved the taste of his precum. He smiled down at me. Then he glanced up at the bed. I knew what he was thinking. About how he would fuck our "daughters."

"Damn," he groaned. "You are such a great wife. You are going to masturbate even harder, aren't you?"

I nodded around his cock. I always did. Watching him fuck sluts was the hottest thing in the world.

I kept him hard and ready until the makeup girl was done with Melody and Kassie. Then I slid my mouth off his cock and purred, "Fuck those sluts hard. I want them gasping and moaning. Make them cum then spunk in one of them."

"Creampie?" he asked, grinning. "You know I love cumming in a porn star's cunt. Especially when she's playing our daughter.

* * *

As Mom heads back to her director's chair, Dad is thinking about creampieing his eldest daughter. Just spurting all that cum into her as the actors get in position. His dick is so hard, fluffed to perfection by my whore Mom. Then comes the moment Dad loves!

* * *

Keith Miller

"Action," my wife called; the moment that I loved. The moment I got to start fucking hot, young porn stars while the camera was rolling.

"What do we do now, Daddy?" Kassie asked, the black-haired porn star stretched out on the bed in her naughty lingerie.

"Yes, Daddy, what?" the naughty, blonde Melody asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Get naked," I said, my cock throbbing hard and ready thanks to the hot effort of my wife's fluffing. "Let Daddy see those sexy bodies."

The two girls both glanced at each other, grinning. Then they drew off their nighties. Melody's big, fake tits came into full view. They were large and plump, defying gravity with their silicone perfection. Kassie had a round pair of boobs that had just a delicious quiver to them. Clearly natural, they were soft and topped by suckable nipples.

Then came the panties. They doffed them, pulling off those things. Kassie's landing strip led to her juicy pussy while Melody had every bit of her twat shaved and ready to be feasted upon. That was a delight that made me so excited.

I would ravish these girls, but first, we had to get their lesbian on.

"Now kiss," I groaned.

"Kiss?" Kassie gasped, a mix of lust and fear on her face. She was good at this. "But... but... we're not lesbians."

"We proved it by sucking your big dick, Daddy," the blonde cooed, her hands squeezing her tits. "We're not lesbians."

"If a guy tells you to kiss, then you are not being lesbians," I said. "You're obeying a man--your daddy--and making him hard."

"Oh, okay," Melody said then kissed Kassie with such passion.

Their boobs pressed together as their legs scissored. Melody ended up on top of Kassie as they kissed. They squirmed together, the cameramen getting the shots of their lesbian passion. I loved it, watching Melody's ass clench and relax as they writhed together.

Their passion echoed through the room. Their lips smacked together. I watched them, arms folded and cock hard. I would pound them both. Just go to town on them. I couldn't wait for my wife to tell me to ravish them.