Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 04

Story Info
A virgin has a naughty dream of being ravished by an ogre!
7.4k words
4.68
22.4k
24

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virgin's Naughty Fantasy Dream

Kristen Miller was hanging out with her friend, thinking about that next naughty story she wanted to write in her journal. That leather-bound one she had found at the Dollar Store for a steal. She had written three so far.

Three naughty stories.

This evening, she sat on the couch with her friend Natalie while in the dining room, which was just to the right, her older brother Carter held his weekly D&D game. The guys were off to rescue an elven princess from an ogre.

The story that she had been mulling over for the last few days finally clicked. Just how she wanted to write about her brother and Natalie finally hooking up. Kristen liked to think they would be great together. Just perfect.

Noriko, Kristen's little sister's best friend, sauntered by in a pair of shorts so tight it outlined her bubbly rump. When did Noriko start dressing like that? wondered Kristen. Is she trying to cock-tease Daddy?

That had been her last story. A hot one.

Or maybe she's just growing up.

"Hey, Mr. Miller," said Noriko. "Thanks for letting me spend the night again. I do so love sleeping here. It's so... satisfying."

"Good to hear," Kristen's dad said. He sold knives door-to-door and sometimes starred in her mother's low-budget horror movies. "You know, my wife wanted to talk to you about having a role in her next film."

If only Mom and Dad really produced pornos, thought Kristen as she waited for her chance to sneak off to write in her diary.

It was hours and hours before she had her chance. Long after the D&D game had wrapped up. She lay in her bedroom, her friend on the floor in a sleeping bag, just waiting for Natalie to fall asleep. Once she did, Kristen snuck out.

She stepped into the hallway. Her parents' bedroom light was on. The moans of Kristen's mother bled through the door. Smiling, Kristen knew where she got her horny pussy from. She headed to the stairs, passing her little sister's room.

Britney's door was open enough to see that Noriko wasn't in there. Must be in the bathroom, thought Kristen. Though wouldn't it be naughty if she was in my parents' bedroom getting fucked.

Kristen almost wrote that story, but she already had one with Noriko. Now she wanted to write one about Natalie and her brother with a hot fantasy twist. Something just naughty and depraved. Kristen burned to pen it.

She hurried through the living room and headed outside. She went to the little cupola back there, sat on the porch swing, and started writing by moonlight.

* * *

Natalie, my best friend, has a secret fantasy to be with Carter. And tonight's her night to experience it. Thinking Kristen's asleep, Natalie sneaks out of the sleeping bag she's in and hurries down the hallway, past the stairs, and to the door that leads to the "mother-in-law's apartment" over the garage that my big brother Carter has for his room.

Stripping naked, Natalie is so eager for this. Scared but aroused. This is her chance to finally make love to Carter. To show him that though she's younger, she is just what he needs. She's dripping wet as she opens the door.

But he's sound asleep. Carter could sleep through an earthquake.

Undaunted, she slips into his bed, finds him naked, and snuggles up to him. When he wakes up, he'll have such a naughty treat. She's so eager for it. She wants to stay up, but she gets drowsy fast. She closes her eyes and falls into a dream.

A D&D dream.

In it, Natalie has become Princess Nataliala, an elf. And she's been captured by the Ogre Kartem...

* * *

Natalie Bishop

I woke up to Kristen heading to the bathroom or something. I rolled over and wanted to get back to sleep. I was so tired. I liked hanging out here, even if her brother played that stupid D&D. How was he going to get a girl when he played that?

I knew Kirsten wished I was into her brother, but it was not happening.

I rested my head on my pillow. My eyes closing. I sank back into sleep, thinking about her hunky father. If there was any person in the Miller family I wanted, it was Kristen's dad. He was a hunk. I heard a rumor he stars in pornos her mother makes, not horror films.

But I doubted that was true. I just knew that...

I wanted Carter. My best friend's brother was such a cutie. I just couldn't get over how sexy he was. That D&D game he was running sounded like such fun, too. I just wished he would notice me. I was Kristen's friend. Carson had known me all my life. I had to change it.

I had to be bold.

Kristen was gone. This was my chance.

I rolled out of my sleeping bed and darted out the door. I heard gasps and moans coming from Mr. and Mrs. Miller's bedroom. They were going at it or something. Perfect. They wouldn't be interrupting me with Carter. I darted past Britney's open door, she was having a sleepover with her friend Noriko. Past the stairwell and to the apartment over the garage that Carter had.

How cool was that? His own apartment.

I reached it and took a deep breath. This was it. I pulled off the long t-shirt I wore for my nightie. My black hair spilled down my back in a ponytail, my big boobs appearing. I had gotten such a large pair in the last few years.

The titty fairy came for me. That was how Kristen put it.

I peeled off my panties, my cunt wet and juicy. I was so ready for this. Just so eager to do something so naughty and wild. I took in a deep breath and grabbed the doorknob. I twisted it and pushed the door open.

The soft sounds of Carter sleeping filled the air. My heart hammered a mile a minute as the hallway light spilled around me. But only for a moment. I closed the door and crept across the room, my big boobs jiggling.

This was it.

This was the night I lost my virginity and showed Carter I had grown up. I was more than Kristen's annoying friend.

I pulled back the covers and found him sleeping naked. I blushed at the sight of his cock. He had a hardon. Morning wood or something. Guys got erect in their sleep. Or maybe he was having a naughty dream. I trembled and slipped in beside him.

I snuggled up against him, pushing my big boobs into his side. I snuggled in tight and shook him.

He kept sleeping.

I jiggled him harder, my heart beating faster than it ever had in my life. I was terrified. I had never been so scared in my life. This was so daunting. But I had to do it. I shook him harder. He didn't wake up. I whispered his name. I kissed his lips.

"He really does sleep like the dead," I muttered.

I laid my head on his shoulder. Then I would just wait in bed with him until he woke up. That had to happen soon. My eyes grew heavy. I wanted to stay awake, but the harder I tried, the faster sleep crept on me until...

I fell into dreams. I gasped, chained to the wall by the Ogre Kartem. I jiggled there, my elvish ears twitching, my big boobs bouncing. I was naked, vulnerable. How dare this disgusting brute chain me up. I was Princess Nataliala, the most beautiful and beloved of all the elves.

"You won't get away with this, villain!" I cried as I fought the chains. I could hear the brute around the corner, his shadow dancing in the torchlight. A massive darkness that grew larger as he approached. "I will not break!"

"You sure?" the ogre growled, his shadow moving. He came closer and closer.

I swallowed against the fear. The chains rattled over my head. I had to be strong. I was Princess Nataliala. I would not bend or break. The Ogre Kartem would not make me scream with how ugly he was. I would not crack beneath his torment. He could--

Something yellow thrust out around the corner before the ogre appeared. I gasped, my cheeks burning with maidenly heat. It was a cock. He was naked and erect. There was so much of his dick that I saw before he appeared.

A tall brute that stood seven or more feet tall. He had... a handsome face. I was shocked by how attractive it was. Yellow, yes, but it had such masculine strength to it. Strong cheeks, bold tusks thrusting up from his lower jaws, and these eyes. Dark and passionate eyes.

His cock throbbed before him as I quivered. A wave of heat rushed through me. My nipples puckered hard atop my breasts. I couldn't believe that such a blaze could quicken in my nethers. My heart raced as he advanced, licking his lips. His eyes flicked me up and down.

He was muscular, his chest broad and brawny with thick, black hairs covering his chest. Not a thick rug. A wonderful forest of masculine strength. I shuddered, the heat melting my nethers. A trickle leaked down my thighs.

"I will not bend, brute!" I cried out against my treacherous body. "You will not get the secrets of my people from me. Not a single one shall pass my lips."

"What if I just want to hear you moan," he growled, stepping closer and closer, his big dick thrusting at me. He was so huge.

"I won't give you the satisfaction of crying out in pain," I hissed, fighting this boiling temperature in me.

"What about in pleasure?" he asked, reaching me. He stroked my cheek with his fingers, leaving a trail of fire behind.

Confusion rippled through me. "P-pleasure?"

"Mmm, yes," he rumbled, his voice so deep and thick. "Would you cry out in pleasure?"

I shuddered. "You do not wish me for my knowledge, but my womb! You desire to breed me!"

He grinned. "Yes, I do. I want my elf to be swollen with my child. Heavy with my baby. And I want to hear you beg for my seed."

"Never!" I hissed, fighting against that burning heat in my cunt. "I will never submit to you and your foul lusts!"

"Foul lusts," he said, shaking his head. "That's so cruel of you to say that. There is nothing foul about my lusts. How could they when I lust for a princess? The most beautiful elf--the most beautiful maiden--in the world."

His flattery sent another flutter of heat rippling through me. But I couldn't let him weaken me. I had to be strong and deny his seed entry into my womb. I was not a human cow. I controlled when the sperm entered my womb and found my egg.

"You will never impregnate me!" I hissed.

"Doesn't breeding just sound hotter?" he asked and kissed me.

His strong lips claimed mine as his big hands engulfed my breasts. He squeezed them. Kneaded them. I shuddered as he played with them. He wasn't rough, he was gentle despite how strong he was. I quivered as his tongue thrust into my mouth.

My pussy burned. His hard cock rubbed into my belly, the tip smearing something wet across my skin. I quivered, my entire body shaking. The chains rattled as my arms fought to break free. I had to resist him.

But his lips... The passion of his kiss.

His tusks rubbed hard on my mouth as he kissed me. This was no elven prince with dainty sensibilities. This was a rough ogre that thrusts his tongue in deep, claiming my mouth like he wished to claim my womb.

I had to fight this. I couldn't surrender to him. I had to be strong. I was Princess Nataliala. I would not give in to the ogre's lusts. No matter how... how... sexy and handsome and virile he might be. I was better than this.

I had to be better than this.

He broke the kiss and hefted my breasts. He buried his face between them. I gasped. He squeezed my tits around his rough cheeks. The stubble of his whiskers rasped on my sensitive flesh. I should hate how it irritated my delicate skin, but...

What was wrong with me?

He breathed in and let out such a lusty sigh of enjoyment. "Such perfect breasts. No elf is more endowed than my princess."

"I'm not your princess," I whimpered, the chains rattling over my head.

"Mmm, you are," he said and turned his head. He rubbed his lips and hard tusks into my right boob. He licked up it towards my nipples. "You are all mine, Princess Nataliala. "I won't let anyone have you. You are mine."

His words... made me quiver. No one else but him would have me? He dared think he could claim me. To own me and pleasure me. I would not surrender. I would--

"Golden boughs!" I gasped as he suckled on my nipple. His lips sealed around my nub, pleasure shooting down to my pussy. My nub felt so sensitive in his warm mouth. "What?"

He growled around my nipple, a throaty sound of pleasure. I quivered there, savoring what he did to me. This was insane. I couldn't possibly enjoy this. My cunt drank in the heat, clenching against it. My heart pounded in my chest.

This was insane.

He suckled hard on my nipple. He nursed on me, making me quiver. I shuddered as he did that. This was so good. He made me feel amazing. My pussy clenched, juices trickling down my thighs. I felt so good. So wonderful.

How could an ogre give me any pleasure? This made no sense.

His hand slid down my stomach as he suckled at my nipple. This brute was too sexy. Too passionate. Too strong. I quivered as he nursed at me as his calloused fingers slid over my silky stomach. He passed my bellybutton. My cunt quivered.

No, no, no. He couldn't think about touching me there. This was so insane that I had trouble squeezing my thighs shut. I clamped them as I whimpered, my pussy burning to feel the ogre's digits stroking my virginal flesh.

He pressed his hands between my thighs with ease.

My legs parted.

"No," I groaned as he suckled harder at my nipple.

His rough hand rubbed at my virginal flesh. My pussy quivered as he stroked up and down my folds. Waves of pleasure swept through me. It was incredible to have him doing that. His fingers felt so good on my pussy lips.

"Stop this!" I cried out, not sure at him for how amazing he touched me, or at my body for betraying me.

He nibbled on my nipple with his lips as I shuddered from the pleasure. The chains rattled, his fingers stroking up and down my cuntlips. This was so wild. My pussy drank in his strong caresses. Why was the ogre pleasuring me?

"This isn't right!" I shrieked.

"What isn't, Princess Nataliala?" he growled. "To be loved by an ogre?"

"Yes! Ogres can't love! You're all just disgusting brutes! Big and hairy and covered in muscles. You're not... not... what a delicate, elven princess craves."

"You sure?" he asked with a cocky grin, his finger sliding up and down the groove of my pussy. He brushed my clit.

I shuddered, the chains clinking. "Yes!" I whimpered. "I'm sure. I'll never be yours. You're wasting your time!"

"You sure about that, my princess?" he growled and dropped to his knees.

He pushed my legs apart and licked his lips and tusks. My eyes bulged. There was no way he could be meaning to do that. I shook my head as he buried his face into my virgin pussy. His lips and hard tusks rubbed at my sensitive flesh.

He licked me.

Lapped at me. It was an incredible delight to have that bold tongue sliding through my folds. I couldn't believe how good it felt. His tongue stroked over my hymen and brushed my clit. I bucked, my big boobs jiggling, the chain rattling.

I groaned with how amazing that felt to have him licking at me. I shook my head, my ears twitching. I couldn't let this amazing tongue weaken me. I had to be strong. He was a brute. An ogre. I was an elvish princess.

I couldn't let this brute do this to me. I couldn't let him defeat me. I would be strong. I would resist his tongue stroking through my folds and sending such delight through me. I wouldn't cum. No matter how many times he licked my clit.

Sparks burst from my bud.

"Mmm, that's delicious," he growled. "Such a wonderful cunt, princess. You're going to drown me in your pussy cream."

"Never!" I hissed in defiance. "I'll never do that!"

He flicked his tongue through my folds again, stroking over my clit. I gasped, the pleasure escaping my lips before I could stop it. He chuckled and fluttered his strong tongue against my bud. I clamped my jaws shut.

Delight rippled through my pussy. I fought against it. I resisted with all my might as the pleasure surged through me. His masculine tongue stroked my bud with such force. My cunt loved it, the treacherous hole begging for more. His hands grabbed my butt-cheeks, pulling my vulva tight again at his lips and tusks.

"No, no, no," I gasped as the pleasure swelled.

I couldn't let this brute make me cum. I had to be strong. I had to resist. I was Princess Nataliala. I would not be this terrible monster's elf-slut. I would not give him the satisfaction of making me cum. I would be pure. Wholesome.

I was a good girl. Not some trollop.

The ogre feasted on me with his big tongue. He stroked over my virgin pussy lips with such force. I quivered at how passionate he was. His hands gripped my rump. He squeezed my ass as he licked and lapped at me. It was an outstanding moment to enjoy.

I wanted to cry out about how great this felt, but I kept my jaws clamped. I could not longer trust myself not to moan like a wanton whore beneath the ogre's oral assault on my pussy. He stroked my labia and brushed my clit. I bucked.

My chains rattled.

He growled and flicked his tongue through my folds. He lapped at me with such hunger. I quivered at how he feasted on me. It was an outstanding moment of delight. My face contorted with his tongue slathering over my pussy folds.

"That's it, Princess," Kartem growled. "You're going to drown me in pussy juices."

I shook my head, unable to speak.

His tongue played with my clit now. He concentrated on my bud. My weakness. I shuddered, my huge tits bouncing before me. My ears twitched as the brutish ogre stroked his tongue over my innocent flesh. This was too much.

I couldn't withstand this. I tried so hard, but my pussy craved that burst of cum. I whimpered, my jaw clenched so tight. My body trembled as he suckled on my bud, his tusks rubbing hard on my vulva. Pleasure burst inside of me.

I climaxed on the ogre's tongue.

My chains rattled as my body bucked. My virgin pussy smeared over his mouth as the pleasure rushed through me. It was an incredible delight. Stars danced before my eyes as my moans burst from my sealed lips. The ecstasy drowned my mind.

I fought against gasping out as more and more pleasure rippled out of my virgin pussy. I quivered here, my big breasts bouncing and heaving. The chains rattled as the rapture washed through me. His tongue stroked over my virgin folds.

"My sweet elf," he growled.

"No, no, no," I cried, my head throwing back.

"Yes." The ogre licked my cunt and sent more pleasure surging through me.

He stroked over my clit, the ecstasy sweeping through my body. He kept feasting on me. Kept licking and lapping at me. It was an incredible treat to have all this pleasure surging through me. Stars danced before my vision.

I quivered here, my chains rattling as he licked and lapped at my cunt. Another orgasm burst inside of me. It was intense. The pleasure swept through me. I quivered through the orgasm, my moans and whimpers bursting from my lips.

"Mmm, such a sweet elf," rumbled the ogre. "Just drowning me in your passion."

"I'm not!" I gasped, shaking my head.

"You are," he growled. "You're my little elf. You love this."

He suckled on my clit.

Another burst of pleasure exploded in me. I gasped, my chains rattling. I shuddered here, the ecstasy sweeping hot through me. It reached my mind. I groaned as the pleasure drowned me. It was maddening that I loved this.

I savored it. My entire body quivered. My eyes rolled back in my head. The tips of my ears quivered as his tongue slid through my folds. He growled his delight then pulled his head away. He rose and shook his dick at me.

"Mmm, don't you want to worship this now, my sweet elf," he asked as I quivered through my ecstasy.

"No!" I gasped, afraid. So terribly afraid at how wondrous that felt. At how handsome the ogre was. He was so much more brawny than any elf. So much stronger. More masculine. I quivered for him. "I would rather be tortured than to have your brutish touch upon my innocent flesh."