Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 07

Story Info
The preacher's wife is becomes a gloryhole slut!
7.5k words
4.71
28k
32
0

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preacher's Wife Becomes a Gloryhole Slut

"Okay, okay, let's all take our seats," said Reverend Lance Green.

The tall man pushed up his glasses as he stood at the podium. Kristen moved with the others to her seat when she noticed her father was talking with Mrs. Green, the preacher's wife. They were having a friendly chat, nothing out of the ordinary, but that didn't stop Kristen's naughty mind from bursting with a hot thought.

Seeing Mrs. Green's pink lips moving, she realizes she would be so great at sucking cocks. Like at a gloryhole. But how would the preacher's faithful wife become a gloryhole slut? It was clear that her father and mother would be behind it.

After all, in the naughty version that Kristen thought lived only in her mind and the pages of her special journal, her father was a stud who fucked as many women as he could. Married women were a treat he loved. And Kristen's mother encouraged it.

The story flashed with such heat in her mind, she had to write it now. So as Reverend Green asked everyone to sit down for the opening prayer, Kristen hurried out of the worship hall toward a quiet place in the foyer where she could write. She sat down and pulled her special journal out. She had bought it with her bible, both fitting in the cloth carrying cover.

She unfolded the story. The last one was about Natalie and Carson fucking Ms. Kwon. That had been a fun story, but this would be even hotter.

I have to go back a few months, thought Kristen. If she's a gloryhole slut today, it must have taken some time to get her there. Ooh, yes, yes, that's perfect.

She started writing.

* * *

It all started two months ago when Mrs. Green confided in my mom. "I'm just not being satisfied in bed by my husband."

"Oh, you poor thing," Mom said that fateful day. "You're not having any orgasms."

"I've never had an orgasm. It hadn't mattered before, but now that I'm getting older, I just... feel the need for more."

"Mmm, the dirty thirties," Mom said. "And the filthy forties. I get it. That's why my husband and I do lots of roleplay."

"Roleplay? But he's not even interested in sex."

"Maybe you should come over and have my husband and I talk to you in private," Mom said, already thinking dirty thoughts. Could I get Tonya to suck cock at a gloryhole and film it? thought my horny mother. Preacher's Wife Becomes Gloryhole Slut. What a title that would make. "Come over this Friday. The kids are all out of the house."

And with that, the stage was set. When Friday night arrived, my parents were ready to seduce the preacher's wife and turn her into something naughty.

* * *

Mrs. Tonya Green, Two Months Ago

"I'm so glad you could make it," said Ashley Miller when she opened the door. The blonde woman had a big smile on her lips. She wore a silk bathrobe of purple that clung to her curvy form. "Come in, come in. This will be just the night you need. We'll teach you all about how to achieve intimacy with your husband."

"Okay," I said, so nervous. I couldn't believe I was here, but I was just getting so desperately horny. It just started out of nowhere. I had sex to have my son and daughter, but that was about it, and now...

Now I was clawing the walls wanting to make love all the time, and Lance didn't want to.

I entered the house to find her husband in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He had a glass of white wine in his hand. He smiled as he proffered it. "You look like you're a tad nervous."

"Oh, I don't drink," I said, my insides squirming. I wore a floral-print dress that cinched at the waist. Sleeveless, it had a scoop neckline but wasn't that daring.

"It's just one glass," Ashley said as she picked up her own and sipped it. "Mmm, that's good. Keith buys the best wine."

"And it's not always the most expensive, either," he said as he handed me the wine.

I took it and sipped at it. The warmth spilled over my tongue and down my throat. The nervousness in my stomach lessened. I didn't normally drink, but it was helping. So I had a deeper drink of it. I quivered as it poured down my throat.

That was good. I just had to calm down. That was it.

Keith smiled at me. He was a handsome man. Too handsome. Just looking at him sent this naughty wave of heat rushing out of my nethers. The itch in my pussy that I hadn't been able to satiate for such a long time burned even hotter. I swallowed, my juices flowing.

Why did he have to be so tall? His brown hair was so much like Lance's, but Keith had this rugged confidence to him. The type of man that I could see getting his hands dirty. Working on cars. Fixing a burst pipe. Doing all those manly things around the house that Lance was so helpless with. Keith even had muscles. He worked out. Had a strong body for a man in his early forties.

"Let's sit down," Ashley said, patting the couch beside her.

I moved to her and sank down with Keith sitting on my left. He wore a spicy cologne. It was such a delicious and manly scent. I crossed my legs tightly, my clit throbbing. I took an even deeper sip of my wine and...

Finished it off.

The heat was settling through me. This warmth was so relaxing and yet did nothing for that naughty itch between my thighs. Keith grabbed the bottle and was filling my glass before I even realized it.

"Thanks," I said and took another sip. "Mmm, that's really good."

"So," Ashley said, her voice throaty. She had this wicked gleam in her eyes. "When my husband is trying to catch my attention, he likes to flirt with other women."

My eyes widened. "Flirt!" She shot my husband a glance. "You flirt with other women in front of your wife!"

"Of course," he said. "Really gets her excited to see that other women find me attractive. Then she's all over me."

"Oh, yes," she said. "Jealousy can add just that right amount of spice. Maybe... you should try flirting with other men in front of your husband. Show him he has competition."

"Oh, no, I can't do that," I gasped and took another deep drink of my wine. It was so good. And that warmth just... evened things out.

"Sure you can," said Ashley. "Look, why don't you practice on my husband."

"What?" I gasped. "Oh, I mean..."

"Just use your feminine wiles on him," purred Ashley. "Act a little coy. Smile. Flutter eyes. Compliment him. Maybe touch his muscular arm."

"I... Well... I..." I was floundering. I finished off the glass of wine and set it on a coaster on the coffee table. "I don't know how to do that. I've only ever been with one man. There's no way I can do that."

Keith smiled at me. "My, my, it's nice seeing you here, Tonya. You are looking so gorgeous tonight. Did you get a new haircut?"

"Well, I did." I blushed, my cheeks burning so bright. His finger stroked one of my black tresses. "Thanks for, um, noticing."

"Hard not to," he said. "Your husband is a lucky, lucky man."

"You'd think that," I muttered. This wasn't working. I wasn't being flirty. I wanted this from my husband. "He never pays any attention to me. Always praying and reading the bible and working."

"And you're just wilting," he said. "A rose that blooms and no one witnesses the beauty is such a waste, but..." He leaned in and whispered. "I see you blooming. I see how gorgeous you look. That dress is delicious."

"This... It's so modest."

"Modesty suits some women," he said, his hand resting on my knee. My skirt had ridden up without me realizing it. He stroked up my thigh. Heat rushed up my leg to my pussy. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I stared into his eyes as his hand worked up and down my thighs, pushing beneath my skirt. I should stop this, but I just felt so good. Warm and wet. I needed that itch scratched, and his eyes promised that he would.

My husband had neglected me. He had ignored his husbandly duties, and now... Now Keith Miller worked his hand up and down my thigh. I shuddered, wetting my lips. I was supposed to flirt with him. Say something, but all I could think about was...

Kissing him.

* * *

She knows she shouldn't do this, but she's been frustrated for so long. Her husband wasn't touching her, and this felt so wonderful. She can't resist my daddy's magnetism. No woman can. Her pussy is on fire.

He'll satiate me, ripples through her thoughts.

She knows that as he leans forward to claim her lips, that she's going to be with her second man. Tonight, she's going to cuckold the preacher with my daddy. She wants it more than she's ever wanted anything.

Daddy claims her lips. Her pussy bursts with delight.

* * *

Mrs. Tonya Green

Warmth washed out of my pussy as Keith Miller claimed my lips.

This wasn't my husband, but I didn't care. I knew he would satiate me. He wouldn't leave me frustrated. I would finally have an orgasm. I shuddered as his hand climbed higher up my thigh as my lips worked on his.

His tongue pushed on my lips and slipped into my mouth. He kissed me with such warmth. Such passion. His hand pushed between my thighs and found my panties. I wore a satin pair. A nice one that I rarely wore. For anniversaries.

I must have known this would happen. That was why I had put them on. I shuddered as his hand worked up and down my pussy lips. His fingers stroked me, working up and down my slit. He touched me in ways that my husband had never done.

And Keith did it so naturally.

I kissed him with passion, whimpering with such wanton need. I loved the feel of his fingers working up and down my pussy. I quivered with delight, my toes flexing and relaxing. My nipples throbbed.

And his wife watched. Ashley rose from the couch and was staring at us. I didn't care, either. In fact, I liked what she was watching. That made my adulterous pleasure even more exciting. I trembled with delight.

I would do anything this man wanted.

He broke the kiss and slipped off the couch. I panted as he sank between my thighs. He ripped off his t-shirt, unveiling his muscular, hairy chest. I groaned at that as he slid both his hands up my thighs beneath my skirt.

Ashley was filming us. She had this wicked grin as I just sat there, her husband touching me. He reached for my panties. I quivered as he pulled them off my hips. I lifted them, the fabric rolling down my thighs.

He worked them lower and lower. I quivered, my toes twitching. The panties passed my knees. He pulled them down my calves and off my feet. He tossed them down and pushed my legs apart, my skirt riding up my thighs.

I felt so exposed.

So open and vulnerable.

"Please," I whispered.

He leaned in. He was going to go down on me. Eat me out. I had only dreamed about this. He nuzzled his face right into my black bush and found the folds of my pussy. I groaned as he flicked his tongue from my taint to my clit.

My entire body trembled as he licked my snatch. He tongued me. Stars burst across my vision for a moment. It felt so good to have him stroking me. My wet folds drank in his strokes. My hands gripped the couch cushions, my veins buzzing with the wine.

He thrust his tongue into me. He swirled it around in me. I gasped at that. I had never felt anything like this. I was so wet and juicy. He licked my cream out of me. My heart pounded. This wild beat swept through me.

"Oh, my god," I groaned. "Oh, wow, that's so good. That's amazing!"

I loved how great I felt. How fantastic it was to have him lick me.

Ashley filmed it. I didn't care. I watched her, my eyes fluttering. I felt so good. Her husband churned up my pussy. My orgasm swelled. I could feel it building. I had felt one growing in me before, but this time I knew my climax would actually blossom.

My husband wouldn spill his seed in me in a few moments before I was even close.

"Keith!" I moaned, squeezing my thighs around his head. "Oh, Keith, don't stop!"

He growled and flicked his tongue back to my clit. He stroked over my bud. My eyes widened at that delicious sensation. He stroked over me. I quivered as the heat built and built in me. He suckled on my bud.

My eyes widened. My boobs jiggled in my bra. I tossed my head from side to side as the heat swelled. The pressure in me grew to the bursting point. I whimpered. It was happening. His lips nibbled on my clit.

I exploded.

"Oh, my Lord!" I howled as my pussy convulsed.

My pussy juices gushed out of me. I bucked on the ground, the rapture surging through my mind. Wave after wave of the most exquisite heat I had ever felt swept through me. He licked at me. He lapped at my folds, gathering up my cream.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned, squirming on the couch as my adulterous pleasure swept through me.

I trembled through the ecstasy. It was so intense. So amazing. More and more kept rushing out of my pussy and surging through my body. I quivered as he licked at me. He lapped with such passion at me. This was intense. Amazing.

It was outstanding to enjoy.

"Oh, my Lord!" I moaned as it started to die down. "More! More! I need more!"

Keith lifted his head, his lips dripping with my pussy cream. I leaned in and kissed him. I didn't even care that my tangy juices soaked his mouth. I savored that delicious flavor as I wanted more. I needed his cock in me. I wanted to enjoy a real man in my cunt.

It was like he read my mind. He grabbed my ass and pulled me to him. I wrapped my legs around him, rubbing my married pussy against the bulge in his shorts. He turned around, holding me for a moment, then sank onto the couch.

I whimpered into his mouth, kissing him with my tangy juice soaking his lips. This was so wild. I massaged my juicy cunt. The floodgates had burst, and I wanted to have him in me. I needed to have him in my twat.

I broke the kiss and whimpered, "I need you..."

"You do?" he asked as I ground on him like a bitch in heat. "Where?"

My blood burning, I moaned, "Your dick... I need your dick in me!"

"Mmm, you do," Ashley cooed.

"Then fish it out and go for a ride, Tonya," Keith said, such a cocky grin on his lips.

I shuddered as I reached beneath him and shoved my hand into his crotch. As I did, Ashley unzipped my dress. She worked it down my back. I quivered at how naughty this was, my cunt on fire. I gripped Keith's cock.

He was so much bigger than my husband. So hunky. I just wanted him to impale my twat down this dick.

Ashley drew up my dress, forcing me to release Keith's cock. I thrust my arms in the air as she pulled it off and tossed it aside. Her hands went for my bra. It was gray and lacy, cupping my big boobs. Keith stared with hunger at my tits as his cock nuzzled into my bush.

"Let's see those tits," Keith groaned as his wife unfastened my bra.

She pulled off my brassiere, exposing my big breasts to Keith's attention. He cupped my large breasts. He squeezed them. He kneaded my tits. I loved how they felt in his hands. I savored him massaging me like that.

I groaned as he squeezed my tits. His strong fingers massaged them and sent such pleasure through me. I grabbed his cock. Thick and throbbing. He pulsed with his wild heartbeat. I guided him to my cheating cunt. I had to have him me.

I had to cuckold my husband.

I would never be able to feel the same sitting through one of his sermons, especially on fidelity, after this. I didn't care that this was wrong. A sin. I was horny. I needed this. I deserved to have an orgasm on Keith's big cock.

I pushed him through my bush and loved how he nestled against my pussy lips. I shuddered at the adulterous contact. That was the only way to describe this. Adulterous. I pushed his tip into my folds. My labia stretched over his thicker cock.

"Oh, Lord," I groaned as I sank down him, Ashley watching. Filming. Why did that make this hotter? I loved that she watched me.

What if others watched me?

My pussy slid down and down his cock until I bottomed out on him. I shuddered at how amazing he felt. He was so big. He stretched me out. This was so awesome. I loved having him in me. I squeezed my snatch around his dick and slid up him.

"Fuck," he groaned as I did that. "Oh, fuck, that's good!"

I winked at him, savoring this hot dick in my cunt. This was so amazing. I plunged back down him. I took him to the hilt. I had every inch of his cock in me. He was so much thicker than my husband. So much wider. Longer. He filled me up.

My boobs jiggled in his squeezing hands as I rode him. Like a wild slut, I rode my lover. I worked my cunt up and down that big dick. I squeezed my snatch about him, reveling in his girth. I shuddered as the pleasure rippled through me.

"Oh, my Lord," I groaned, my tits jiggling in his hands. "Keith! Keith! You're so big! Oh, I love this! Sex is amazing!"

"Yes, it is," he groaned, his hands abandoning my tits. He slid down my waist and around to my lower back. He slid lower and cupped my rump. "Ride me!"

"Yes!" I whimpered as He held my ass tight.

I worked up and down his dick, his fingers digging into my butt-cheeks. His thickness massaged my naughty pussy. My cheating cunt reveled in his girth. I wiggled my hips back and forth, stirring my juicy twat around his shaft. I loved this so much.

My big boobs bounced freely now as I rode him. I groaned, my orgasm swelling faster and faster. I couldn't believe how quickly it grew in me I would have such a huge climax on him. Just a mighty burst of pleasure.

This was it.

I would explode on him.

I couldn't take much more of going up and down his dick. My clit ground into his pubic mound. Sparks flared. Sex was amazing. I loved it so much. My cheating cunt drank in all these sensations. I swelled and swelled toward that bursting point.

I whimpered, my head tossing as my cunt slid up and down him. He held me tight. I groaned, loving the feel of him. I shuddered and plunged my cunt down his dick. I sank to the hilt down him. The heat in me burst.

"Oh, Lord!" I squealed as I came on another man's dick.

My pussy rippled around Keith's cock. My cunt worshiped my lover's mighty dick. Waves of heat swept through me. I loved every moment of this rapture washing through my body. My cunt suckled at him, eager for his cum to spurt into my pussy.

"Shit!" Keith groaned.

He erupted while his wife watched.

"Yes," Ashley moaned as his cum splashed against my cervix.

My pussy convulsed around his dick. I suckled at him, this heat washing through me. It was fantastic. My head tossed back and forth as his jizz fired into my cunt. My twat rippled around him, working out his cum.

"Yes, yes, yes," I squealed. I felt like such a woman. It was so right to have all that cum spurting into my pussy. "Just perfect!"

I loved every second of this heat washed through me. It was fantastic. I groaned, my heart pounding and flooding bliss throughout my body. I swayed there, the pleasure hitting that amazing peak. I shuddered as I collapsed into his chest, rubbing my boobs into his strong torso.

"That was the best," I moaned. "Oh, Lord, I need more! I need to be fucked more!"

* * *

And she was fucked more. My daddy pounded her so hard. Doggy style. Missionary. He pumped her pussy full of so much cum and sent her home to her husband with his seed in all her holes. She had loved it all.

And Mom had her first "Preacher's Wife Amateur Debut" to sell on her website.

Mrs. Green needed more cock. She was trying to get Daddy to fuck her every day, but he was a busy man. After all, he had dildos and sex toys to sell door-to-door (and all those hot wives to fuck). Plus, he had to star in another of Mom's pornos.

After a month-and-a-half, Mrs. Green's so horny. She's thinking about fucking other men. She just wants to be fucked all the time. When she told my naughty mommy that, Mom turned to her with this big smile and asked, "Have you ever heard of a gloryhole?"