Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 08

Story Info
A young man has no idea the slut at the gloryhole is his mom.
7.7k words
4.67
25.9k
41

Part 8 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Son Bangs His Slut Mommy at the Gloryhole

All along the ride home from church, Kirsten brainstormed the next story she would write. She was still hot and bothered about penning the wicked tale of how her parents turned Mrs. Green, the preacher's wife, into a gloryhole slut.

Now she was thinking about how Max, her son, could lose his virginity to his mother without ever knowing it. Kristen knew Max wasn't getting any from his girlfriend Chastity. She lived up to her name, though the idea she might be getting relief from her sister did tickle the back of Kristen's mind.

But she had a far, far bigger story to write.

The moment her dad pulled the minivan into the garage, she was out of it, clutching her bible (which also had her special journal) to her chest. She flew through the house, not caring about lunch, and plunged into her room to write.

* * *

Max Green is so horny. He's nineteen, and he's not getting anything from his girlfriend Chastity. His parents have his phone and computer locked up with the best nanny software the Christian right has ever created. If he can't even fill her up on a date, then he needs something.

He has to get a porno mag from the local corner store. Only problem, he's too embarrassed to buy it.

So he slips it up beneath his shirt. Playboy. Just the title sends a titillating thrill through him. He hurries out of the store and runs right into my father who claps a hand on him. Fear spills through Max as he knows he's busted.

* * *

Max Green

I was so busted.

I shook there in the parking lot before the store, Mr. Miller's hand on my arm. I was nearly as tall as him, but that didn't matter right now. He loomed. He was an adult. I might be nineteen, but I still felt like a child. I swallowed, the Playboy's plastic wrap cool against my stomach and chest.

"M-Mr. Miller," I stammered, my blood turning to pure ice. My parents would kill me. Mom and Dad were the perfect Christians. The preacher and his loving wife.

Mr. Miller smiled at me, but I could tell that he knew what I had done. "What do you have stuffed beneath your shirt, Max?"

"Well." I swallowed. I didn't know what to say.

"Show it to me," he said. "Unless you want me to go inside there and tell that nice man you ripped him off."

My cheeks burned. I swallowed and pulled out the Playboy magazine wrapped in plastic. He turned it over and chuckled as he stared at the busty, blonde model on the cover. He arched an eyebrow and glanced at me.

"Playboy's pretty vanilla," he said. "Your first time doing this?"

I nodded.

"Ms. Ivana, MILF of the Year," he read. "You like MILFs?"

My cheeks burned. "I... What does that even mean?"

"Mother I'd love to, well, I think you can figure out what the F means."

My eyes widened. "Oh. I didn't know that's... I mean... She is mature... I just... She had those... big boobs and... I don't know, Sir. I just... I was weak. I gave into temptation. Don't tell my parents. I'll return it to the clerk and apologize."

"And he'll have you arrested for shoplifting," Mr. Miller said, putting his arm around my shoulder and leading me toward his car. "Son, I get it. You're a growing boy. You have those urges, and you're dating a good girl who won't put out. Chastity is the perfect type of woman to marry. My wife was a virgin. But us men... Well, we have oats to sow. We have to get it out of our system, and jerking it to some titty magazine isn't going to cut it."

"What?" I gasped. "What are you talking about?"

"What if I told you there was a MILF--that is a mature woman with big boobs--that offers her services? Anonymously, of course. Through a gloryhole. You never see her. She never sees you, but she'll take care of your aching needs."

"Really?" I stared at Mr. Miller. "You mean... you go there?"

"No, no." He smiled. "I have a wife. And she sucks my cock whenever I want, but for lonely guys like you... Well, it's perfect. Just know that she's a married MILF that doesn't get it from her hubby, so she's wet and horny."

This was insane. But I was so horny. "I... Where... Where is this place, Mr. Miller?"

A big grin spread on the older man's lips. He slapped me on the shoulder and said, "You know that porn shop? The one your parents told you never go to?"

I nodded.

"She starts at 9 am and is there until about 3." He winked at me. "Has to be home in time for her kids to think she's being a good housewife."

I couldn't wait to go. To get my dick sucked. I swallowed and realized I would need money. But I had savings from summer work. I had been putting it away. I had close to six thousand. I could dip into that to get my dick sucked.

* * *

Max Green is so eager for it. Can't think of anything else. He's glad he worked on the summer and has so much saved up. Easily $6000, so he can spend as much as he wants at the gloryhole. As he eats dinner cooked by his mother, he is so hard.

So ready.

It's all he can think about as he eats his peas and chicken with gravy. His stomach is churning as he cleans his plate. His sister is looking at a flyer for a group of girls who do volunteer work. They called themselves the Sisters of Mercy. Not nuns, just some good girls wanting to help out.

They were said to bring a smile of relief to everyone they visited, but that's a story for another day.

This one's about Max Green and how he can barely sleep. He's so excited for tomorrow and going to the gloryhole. He's aching for it. He spanked it to that magazine he stole five times, and still needs more. Finally, morning has arrived and it's time for him to get ready for college.

He's scared as he comes down for breakfast. His mom is making eggs and bacon. His dad is sipping at his morning coffee while his sister is setting the table. Just a normal breakfast, but Max's so nervous. He can hardly eat.

His dad leaves first. Then his sister. He's supposed to go to school now. His mother chides him to hurry up and leave. "You don't want to be late."

He doesn't.

He gets on his bike and he peddles. He starts like he's going to his college then doubles back. He's so hard. He can't wait to get there then... he sees it.

* * *

Max Green

I was so hard as I rounded the corner and saw it.

The Sinful Delights Adult Store. I swallowed as I peddled toward the sleazy building. It has a neon sign that advertises "XXX movies" and "adult toys." I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I had to. My cock was so hard. I turned and rounded the corner to the back of the store.

I chained up my bike and stared at the rear entrance. A cheap, cardboard sign with sloppy writing read: "Gloryhole."

This was it. I darted for the door and opened it. I had my money in my pocket, my dick so hard. I had a bunch of twenties taken from my savings. I hoped it was enough. I had maybe two hundred dollars. I had to do this.

I had never been so scared in my life. I entered a dingy hallway that led to two doors. They both read gloryhole on them. I went to the door on my right. I opened it to see a hole that was maybe six inches across drilled through the drywall and covered in silver duct tape.

This was it. There really was a gloryhole here. The hole was at the perfect height to just stick my cock through. I couldn't wait to do it. I hurried over to it and froze. What was I doing? This was such a sin. I would get in so much trouble.

I took a step back.

"Don't be shy," a flirty voice purred. It was a motherly voice but sensual. I shuddered at how... hungry the woman on the other side was. "Just stick your money and your cock through. I'll take care of you."

I trembled as I came up to the gloryhole. I pulled out a twenty and thrust it inside. She took it as another door opened. Someone else was on the other side. What did that mean? The MILF inside purred with excitement.

"Looks like you get my pussy because the cutie on this end gets my mouth," she purred. I could see her lips moving. "Come on. Don't be shy. I can tell you're a vir..." She shuddered. "Yes! Oh, that's nice. Now come on, I love sucking a virgin's cock."

"Fuck!" the man on the other side groaned. "Fuck, I love this tight pussy. You really married?"

"I really am. Don't tell my husband." She sounded so wanton and throaty. I had never heard a woman speak like that.

As she moaned and gasped, the guy fucking her cunt through the other gloryhole grunting, I fumbled at my pants. I unfastened and unzipped my jeans. I shoved them and my boxers off. My cock flopped out. My heart hammered a million times a minute.

I stepped forward, thrusting my cock through the hole. I pressed my face against the wall, my heart hammering. Then a wet mouth engulfed my dick. I shuddered as she suckled on me. It was so hot having her mouth nursing on me.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn! That's so good!"

She moaned around my cock, probably because of the guy fucking her pussy. I shuddered as she suckled at my dick. She nursed with such passion on me. I loved it so much. She suckled hard on my cock. My nuts twitched.

This was so much better than my hand. I clenched my fist and gasped as she suckled so hard. The pressure reached down my shaft to my balls. She loved my cock. Her tongue danced around the crown. I enjoyed this so much.

But I couldn't last long. This felt too good.

"No, no, no," I groaned and erupted.

My cock spurted jizz into her mouth. She moaned and swallowed down my load. I shuddered, the ecstasy slamming through me. It was so much better than jerking off. It was amazing to experience this delight. I loved it so much.

I just wished I lasted longer.

She kept nursing on me. She suckled hard on my cock. I groaned as she did that. Her cheeks hollowed as she loved my dick. It was an incredible rush to have her nursing on me. She suckled on my cock with passion as I emptied my nuts in her.

I panted. I had gone dry. It was over so quick.

Only, she just kept sucking on my dick.

She swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock. I didn't go soft as she nursed on me. Pleasure shot down my shaft. My nuts twitched. My eyes widened as I realized I would have another orgasm. One after another.

"Yes," I groaned.

She purred around my dick, encouraging me as the other man fucked her pussy. He pounded her cunt as the married woman suckled on my dick. She bobbed her head, sliding her plump lips up and down my cock.

It was incredible to have her suckling on me like that. She loved my cock. Worshiped me. I didn't know I could feel pleasure like this. That I could enjoy such passion as what she just gave me. It was an outstanding delight.

"Yes," I breathed as her passion soaked down my dick to my nuts. "That's amazing. You're such a dirty wife!"

"Yeah, she is," the other guy groaned. "Fuck, her pussy is gripping my dick. Kid, you gotta try her cunt next!"

"I will," I groaned as I loved that hot mouth sucking on me. It was so incredible. Another orgasm built and built in my nuts. "I'll fuck her cunt! Even her asshole!"

That sounded just amazing, and the MILF agreed because she moaned around my cock. She made all these naughty sounds as she nursed at me with everything that she had. She drove me wild with it, my nuts tightening with my next eruption.

The other guy grunted as he fucked her pussy. Her moans grew louder around my dick. The humming of her pleasure buzzed around my cock. Hummer. It all made sense that a blowjob was called a hummer.

"This is awesome," I groaned. If Chastity wouldn't suck my dick, this anonymous MILF through a gloryhole would.

That was just so sweet of her. I loved every second of it. I savored how amazing this was. It was just a delicious to have her nursing on me. It was more than worth the twenty dollars I slipped in to build and build toward another orgasm.

She squealed around my cock. The guy grunted as the MILF kept moaning. It was more passionate than before. Did she just cum? What was that like to feel a pussy cumming around a dick? I was so curious as the MILF suckled on my dick.

"Yes!" the guy grunted. "Take that load, slut! Shit, you love it when I cream that pussy!"

He was cumming in her cunt now. It was all so hot. I shuddered at the sounds of him grunting and her groaning around my dick. She suckled so hard on me. She nursed with such an amazing amount of pleasure. I loved it.

I shuddered and erupted.

My cock spurted blast after blast of jizz into her mouth. I pumped over and over into her maw. It was an incredible thing. She gulped down my cum as her pussy took the other guy's load. Stars burst across my vision

I loved every moment of spurting all my jizz into her. I enjoyed it so much as my pleasure washed over my mind. She swallowed it all. Just gulped down every drop of cum that I had in me. I loved every second of it.

"Yes," I breathed as I fired the last of my cum into the MILF's mouth.

She nursed on me a few more times then she pulled her mouth off my cock with a wet plop. "Mmm, what yummy cum you have. You slip through another few twenties, and you can fuck and cum in my pussy and asshole. How does that sound?"

"You're a goddess," I groaned. "A slutty MILF-angel sent to finally let me cum!"

"I'm just so thankful to be your first," she cooed. "It makes you feel special. Now just let me turn around. And if I stop moaning, I'm just sucking someone's cock."

"Kay," I breathed and pulled out two more twenties. I thrust them into the hole.

"Perfect," she purred, her voice farther away. Then I heard the slap of flesh against the wall. I ducked down and peered in to see a black bush dripping with cum and a thick set of pussy lips her trimmed curls didn't hide. "Now just slip it right in. Don't be shy. My pussy doesn't bite. It only makes your cock feel amazing."

"Yes, ma'am," I groaned and rose. I pressed my cock right into her bush. I shuddered at the feel of her curls spilling over the crown of my dick. She was so wet. Her pussy lips felt so silky. So welcoming. She just wanted me to fuck her.

So I did.

I thrust my cock onto her pussy. My eyes bulged at this amazing, hot, juicy sheath that engulfed me. I trembled at how delightful it was. I shuddered as I slid into her deeper and deeper, just groaning at how awesome she felt.

I pushed into her all the way I could. The wall wouldn't let me go any deeper. But that was okay because she felt so amazing. I loved how tight and hot she felt about me. I savored every second of being in her snatch. She had such an amazing one.

A big smile spread on my lips as I drew back. She gripped me with her flesh, moaning her own pleasure. She loved having my dick in her. I thrust back into her pussy, gasping as her silky twat massaged the crown of my dick.

"Yes," she moaned as I filled her twat up again. "Oh, you have such a lovely cock."

"Thanks, ma'am," I gasped, my voice cracking.

It was so hot in her. So wet and juicy. I drew back again, loving her gripping me. It was the best to thrust back into her again and again. I pumped away at her with more and more force, her twat gripping me with force.

She groaned as I pumped away at her. I thrust into her twat again and again. I loved thrusting into her snatch. It was such an awesome delight to bury into her cunt over and over again. She held me tight with that hot twat. She gripped me with her wonderful snatch.

I grunted, fucking into her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. It was fantastic to do this. I loved every second of plowing into her. She squeezed her twat down around me. I groaned, savoring that delicious heat.

She gripped me with her passion. I loved everything she did for me. I savored how awesome it was to fuck her cunt and pound her pussy. She gripped my dick with her wonderful twat. I loved it so much. I savored having her cunt around me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, loving the way her pussy squeezed down on me.

"Mmm, that's it," she moaned. "Just keep fucking me. I'm going to cum on this big dick!"

Her throaty way of speaking was almost as amazing as her snatch. It was fantastic to bury into her. Just a thrill to pump away at her twat. I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed into her with everything that I had.

She purred as I pumped into her, the pressure in my nuts building and building. I slapped into her pubic hair, enjoying every second of plowing to the hilt in her. She made me feel amazing. I would have such an awesome climax.

Just a big burst of cum into her married pussy. The MILF would take every drop. She was such a whore. A gloryhole slut that was bringing me to the brink of cumming. I groaned, burying to the hit in her.

"Yes," I groaned. "Oh, wow, you have a tight snatch. Just an amazingly hot cunt!"

"I know," she purred. "Just keep fucking me with that big dick."

I did. I kept fucking her, my balls tightening. I just had to nut in her. I had to flood this married woman with my cum. The fact she was someone's wife, that she was cuckolding him, made this even hotter. She was such a sinner.

And I enjoyed that sinful pussy wrapped tightly around my dick. I hammered her so hard. So fast. I rose toward my orgasm as she moaned, too. She loved what I did to her. She squeezed that delicious snatch around my dick.

My nuts slapped into her bush as they filled with my next load of cum. I felt it brimming in my nuts. That was so awesome I would just explode. Just flood her with all that cum I had in me. This was such a rush.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "This is so hot."

"Mmm," she purred. "Your first pussy. I'm so honored. Just dump all that cum in me! Flood me!"

"Yes, ma'am!" How could I say no to her begging me to cum in her?

I thrust to the hilt in her again and again, her silky walls gripped my cock. It was a delight. I shuddered with each plunge into her twat. She had such a wonderful grip on me. She massaged me with all that passion.

She gripped my dick with that wonderful cunt. I groaned, plunging into her snatch over and over again. I couldn't last much longer. I rubbed my cheek against the wall. My hips pumped away, the edges of the hole biting into my stomach and thighs.

I didn't care. I just had to cum in her.

"Oh, that's it," she purred in that throaty voice. Like she was pitching her voice lower. It was sexy. Smokey. "I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, yes, cum!" I whimpered as I buried deep into her.

She gasped and her cunt went wild. As I drew back, I realized she had climaxed. I savored her flesh writhing around me. I buried back to the hilt in her cunt. She nursed at me. Her hot flesh writhed and spasmed around me.

I erupted.

It was incredible. Even better than cumming in her mouth. I was pumping my cum into her pussy. Into her womb. My seed flooded the very font of her womanhood. She was ripe earth that I had tilled. I shuddered, just thinking I was breeding her made this even hotter.

Her cunt suckled at me. That hot snatch rippled around my cock. The pleasure burned through my mind. Stars exploded across my vision as my nuts emptied everything I had into her snatch. I groaned as her pussy milked me.

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Oh, cutie," she moaned. "Oh, that's good and... Yes, yes, shove the money through. Such a delicious cock!"

She started suckling on another man as I finished dumping my cum into her cunt. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. I stared at the hole, my cock still hard. I was so ready to go again. Her asshole. She said I could have her asshole.

I slid my cock out of the warm heaven of her cunt. Groaning from the delight, I fished out two more twenties. I had to bend down do to that. When I did, I saw her black bush was covered with even more jizz. My seed oozed out of her.

I grinned and shoved in two more twenties, pushing them over her rump. Then my cock followed. She was moaning and sucking like a whore as I slid my cock up from her pussy to find her asshole. I loved the feeling of nuzzling against her.