Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 09

Story Info
The sluts are mind-controlled to crash the party!
7.4k words
4.69
18.3k
17
0

Part 9 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sluts Crash the Party

"Just arrived at the party," read the text message from Kristen's best friend, Natalie. "It looks to be super tame even with the parents gone, but that's fine."

"Have fun," Kristen sent back. She was in her bedroom, naked. She'd been waiting for this text message. All week, she had been masturbating, thinking about this story she would write about the party.

"Come and have fun," Natalie said. "I promise none of the boys will bite."

"No, no, I'm good," Kristen texted back. "You have fun with my brother. OMG, I can't believe you're pregnant with his baby. I'm going to be an aunt. Dad's so proud of his son. It's insane. I didn't think my parents would be so cool about it."

"Thanks!"

Kirsten threw her phone down and grabbed the diary. She opened it up and turned to the fresh pages. She had plenty of room to write in it. She quivered in excitement as she penned her ninth story, loving the sound the ballpoint pen made as it glided over the paper.

* * *

Natalie and Carter find the party is super lame. It's so vanilla, but then one guy brings a half-dozen sluts from St. Tatiana's, including the Davenport Twins. A keg's rolled in, the beers are handed out, and the rich sluts are already getting wild.

Things get hot so fast as the sluts from St. Tatiana's start dancing all sexy. They're grinding on guys, practically fucking them while everyone watches. They're all wearing their too-short schoolgirl skirts and white blouses tied beneath their breasts. Not a one is wearing underwear.

The twins go straight for Carter, remembering him from that wonderful day at the mall.

* * *

Natalie Bishop

I smiled at how wild the St. Tatiana girls were getting. It was clear that they didn't need the special mentorship program. My mentee, Alexis, was watching on, seeing experienced sluts in action. I hoped she was taking notes.

Two of the girls were twins. The Davenport Twins. I had heard all about their hot romp with my boyfriend at the mall the day after we first made love. After that wild dream where I had been a busty elven princess, and he'd been my hunky ogre who'd ravished me. In fact, their mother started my mentor program to turn girls into sluts.

The Davenport Twins were identical, of course. They had blonde hair with pink highlights in them. They were so trashy as they danced together, their bodies grinding on the other while they stared at Carter. They wanted my boyfriend.

That made me wet as they started moving toward him, giggling, flirting. Carter glanced at me. I gave him a supportive smile. I was a good girlfriend. I didn't mind if my stud fucked a pair of twin trollops. Those girls weren't marriage material.

I was.

They would grow up and realize they got old. They'd have their back tats and maybe a few kids from different fathers. They'd end up living alone with a bunch of cats whining about how no guy wanted to marry them after they'd fucked the male population of LA.

They reached Carter and pressed against him. He had one grinding on each of his legs. They pressed their nubile bodies against him, their short, tartan skirts barely covering their rumps. I caught glimpses of the bottom of their asses. Perky cheeks.

No panties, of course.

They gyrated to the music. They must be rubbing their hot little cunts on his pants, just staining him with all their juices. They probably thought they were hot shit, but I wasn't impressed with them. Not at all.

"Is your daddy here, Carter?" asked one of the Davenport twins.

"I think he's fucking some housewife that services guys at the gloryhole," Carter said. He had used that hole a few times. Once, I had gone with him and masturbated as he fucked this married whore. Someone didn't mentor her when she was young, and she made the mistake of getting married. "Luckily, you have me tonight."

"Lucky us," they cooed together

I watched, this big smile on my lips. It was so hot seeing my sexy ogre with the trollops. His hands gripped their rumps, kneading their perky asses. They were so into him. They thought he was such a stud. It made me so wet that my man was a hunk that turned other women on.

The music thudded through the house. The students were all enjoying themselves. This was a wonderful day. I was so glad to be here. Drinks flowed. The other girls were getting wilder. They were kissing the guys they were dancing with.

Or each other.

This would be one wild party. I guess it was good Kristen wasn't here. She would be so out of place here. That poor thing would die a crazy cat lady. I liked her, but she just didn't want to go places. She wanted to write.

I doubted whatever she was writing right now was anywhere near as exciting as this. I wasn't sure she really understood about sex.

* * *

Dancing and the beer lead to things getting wild. Natalie is getting so wet watching the Davenport Twins grind on my brother, and he's getting hard to have fun with them. He's loving that the two twins came for him.

He wants to show off for his girlfriend.

The sluts from St. Tatiana's are getting wilder. Those blouses they're wearing can come off real easy as the lucky boys are finding out. Just a yank of a knot, and their boobs are bouncing out. They're kissing the boys, their cunts dripping wet.

That's when things got wild.

* * *

Carter Miller

Amy and Emmy were taking turns kissing me as they ground on me. It was so hot that Natalie was watching. My girlfriend was such a hottie. I was so thrilled that she was here seeing how much of a stud. I wanted to show off.

Then they both were kissing me.

I groaned as their soft lips worked on my mouth. I savored the way they kissed me as they ground their hot cunts against my jeans. The heat of their pussies soaked through the denim. They moaned, our three tongues working together.

Natalie watched on. I felt her hot eyes. She quivered there, so proud of me for showing these sluts how a man handles his women. Their tongues were delicious. They were such hot delights to kiss. I was so glad to have them grinding on me.

"Oh, damn, look at that girl go!" a guy called out.

"Shit, she's just pulling out my boyfriend's cock!" another girl shouted.

"Ooh, that's a slut," Natalie gasped.

"Fuck that slut hard," the girl shouted. It was Georgia. She was dating a guy named James I sort of knew.

James was lining his cock up to fuck one of the hotties from St. Tatiana. The girl had her tartan skirt flipped over her rump and her hands braced on the wall. He rammed into her pussy as his girlfriend whooped in delight.

I grinned as James fucked the girl. He buried to the hilt in her snatch, churning her up with his hard cock. His balls were slapping away at the girl's shaved twat. Everyone was whooping and hollering. Georgina looked so proud of her boyfriend.

"That's it," she cried. "Fuck that whore. Just ram that dick into her pussy!"

"And you!" another girl shouted. It was Pita, one of the cheerleaders. She dated a guy named Philip. "You are going to stop grinding on my boyfriend and fuck him! Stop teasing him, puta!" Pita flipped up the schoolgirl's plaid skirt and slapped her ass. "In fact, Jorge, come fuck this slut in the ass. She's just begging to be double penetrated!"

"I am!" the slut cooed, grinding up against Philip and unzipping his jeans while Jorge was coming up to fuck her from behind.

Another slut from St. Tatiana's was bent over the armrest of the couch getting screwed from behind while sucking a dick. The cheers erupted as the fucking began. Philip groaned as his slut wrapped her legs around his waist. He held her up, his cock in her pussy as Jorge came in from behind to fuck her asshole.

"Cha, some of those sluts are getting knocked up for sure," said Amy.

"Won't even know the baby-daddy," added Emmy. "Look at the guys lining up for seconds and thirds."

"Which is why I keep a good grip on my belongings," I said, squeezing their asses. "You're going to know who knocked you up today!"

Both of the Davenport twins giggled at that. Natalie nodded her head in approval, her hand rubbing at her belly. She was already pregnant, which was so hot. We were starting our family early. Mom and Dad had four. We could do better.

Plus I knew Dad was knocking up the side-pieces of his with Mom egging him on.

"You know what, sluts," Natalie said. "I'm seeing a lot of you grinding your cunts and getting some pleasure, but you're not pleasing my man. On your knees and suck his dick right now!"

CRACK! CRACK!

She slapped both their asses.

The Davenport twins gasped and giggled at each other. Their asses slipped out of my hands as they slipped to the floor. Natalie wore a huge grin as she stood behind them, almost like a shield to make sure no other guy got to these sluts but me.

As the two schoolgirl-whores unfastened my jeans, I grinned at my girlfriend. "You are the best."

"Just fuck them hard," she purred. "My ogre loves them tight and slutty."

I laughed, remembering that strange shared dream we had where I had actually fucked her while we were sleeping. It had been surreal. Not the way I thought my first time would go. I never even thought it would be with Natalie, but I was glad.

The twins fished out my cock. They both leaned in and greedily licked up my dick to the tip of my cock. They stroked over the tip, sending jolts of delight down my cock. I shuddered at that, groaning as they shared me.

They both licked again, moving with the synchronicity of twins. They were acting almost as one being. That was hot. They soaked my dick in their saliva. I groaned as they worked higher and higher up my dick again.

This time, they both kissed at the tip of my cock. They nursed on the sides of my cock, massaging the crown with pleasure. I shuddered, loving how they throbbed. This was a delight. My face contorted with the delight of this.

"Someone likes what you sluts are doing," cooed Natalie. She slid her fingers through the Davenport twins' hair. "Mmm, just like that, naughty whores. I want my man's cum dripping from your faces."

"God, yes," the twins moaned together.

Amy and Emmy flicked their tongues over the crown of my cock. Pleasure swept my body as they both worshiped me. I shuddered, savoring what they did to me. The pressure in my nuts swelled and swelled.

One of them--I decided to think of her Amy--swallowed my cock. She worked her mouth down my dick. It was a rush. I groaned at how good that felt. She swirled her tongue around the crown as her sister watched.

"Ooh, that's it," she cooed. "That's it. Just suck that dick."

Amy sucked. She nursed. I groaned.

"We're going to be dripping in his cum," cooed Emmy. "I can't wait, Carter!"

I grinned at her as I savored that hot mouth sucking on me so hard. I loved every second of her nursing on me. It was an incredible moment. Just a passion to enjoy. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick, loving me as her twin sister watched on.

She knew what she was doing. Just like at the secret club at the mall. Emmy was a slut. So was her sister. Emmy whispered in Amy's ears. I couldn't hear the filthy things I knew she was saying over the whoops and hollers from the other St. Tatiana sluts' antics.

"Fuck that ho-bag!"

"Double team that slut!"

"Yay, booiiiii! Fuck that whore!"

"Can't wait for my turn to fuck that cunt up!"

"Fucking nail her into the wall! Nail her into the wall on your big dick, honey! Make that whore squeal!"

"Fucking nail me!"

"They are getting wild," purred Natalie. "And you." She tightened her grip in Amy's hair. "Share with your sister. Slut needs some of my man's dick!"

Amy ripped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "I get carried away."

"Cha, she does," Emmy groaned and engulfed my dick.

She sealed her pink and glittery lips around my cock. I groaned as she suckled hard. She nursed with passion on me. The pleasure swept through me down to my balls. They twitched with the pleasure that she gave me.

I groaned in delight, loving that suction. That passion. I would have a mighty cum. Just flood that little ho-bag's mouth. I groaned, savoring how she suckled on me. It was a perfect moment to enjoy. A wonderful delight to have her sucking on my dick.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned, my nuts twitching.

"Switch," cooed Natalie, a bright smile on her lips. She was such an amazing girlfriend. Just the best. "Now, slut!"

"Cha, slut!" Amy moaned.

Emmy giggled as she popped her mouth off my cock while her sister swallowed my dick. Amy suckled hard, bringing me closer to that moment of eruption. I wanted to just erupt in her cunt. I ached to just pump all my jizz onto their faces.

Their identical faces would look so hot dripping in cum. I shuddered, loving how they nursed with such wonderful passion. They suckled on me, bringing me closer and closer to that amazing moment of erupting into their mouths.

"Are you getting there?" Natalie asked, her eyes dewy with her delight.

"Yes!" I groaned. "I'm getting there. I'm going to just cum on their faces!"

Amy ripped her mouth off my cock and pressed her cheek tight against her twin's face. The two sluts fisted my dick aimed at their features. Their hands massaged my shaft and stroked over the crown of my cock. Pleasure swept through me as they did that.

I shuddered, loving what they did to me. I groaned, my nuts tightening beneath their hard strokes. They knew just what they were doing to me. They were driving me wild. I loved that so much. I groaned, rising toward that eruption.

"Get ready," I growled.

"Yes, yes, cum on their faces!" Natalie gripped the sluts' bleached-blonde and pink-highlighted hair. "Jizz on them, honey!"

"Jizz on us!" the twins moaned in unison.

"Fuck!" I erupted.

My cum spurted from my cock and splashed across their faces. I hosed them down, the pleasure shooting through me. I groaned, stars dancing across my vision. They moaned, their mouths opened wide and my cum splashing on their tongues.

I erupted again and again. I coated them with my spunk. I pumped my jizz over their features as the pleasure shot through me. It was an incredible rush to enjoy. I loved this pleasure so much. It was fantastic to paint their identical faces.

I coated their foreheads. Their cheeks. My pearly jizz landed on their pink lips and tongues. I drenched them, matting their hair. My nuts unloaded on them. They stroked my dick, working out the last few spurts of cum.

"That's it!" squealed Natalie. "Oh, yes, yes, you hosed those whores down! Now lick it up, sluts! Lick up his cum, you kinky bitches!"

They turned to each other and licked. God, it was sexy watching their tongues gathering up my pearly cum from identical faces. They moaned and kissed, sharing my jizz. Twins making out with my spunk, just snowballing it back and forth.

This was the greatest party I had ever gone to.

I watched on with such eagerness as they licked up more of the cum to share. Each of them dragged her pink tongue up the others' faces. They gathered that jizz then came together and shared it. Their lips melted together.

My dick ached so hard. I had just cum, but I wanted more. I needed more. That was just the ultimate delight to witness. A huge smile crossed my lips. I loved every last second of watching them lap at the other's face.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned.

* * *

The party is getting wild, and Natalie is getting wet. She wants to get the sluts to do even naughtier things to please her boyfriend. She's so wet by how much of a stud my brother is. She's dripping with excitement to make things wilder.

And not just with Carter. There's a whole party that she wants to kick off. The St. Tatiana sluts are getting wild, but there are plenty of girls that need to, as well. There were only so many holes per slut, and her boyfriend was monopolizing six of them.

Twin mouths, pussies, and assholes he wouldn't share. So Natalie had work to do.

* * *

Natalie Bishop

I had work to do. There were so many sluts out there not getting wild like the St. Tatiana's girls were. It was my job on the committee to show these girls how they had to be big sluts. It was something that I was proud of. I needed to do a good job at it.

So I marched out into the party and spotted one girl quivering by a guy stroking his cock. "Jenny!"

She gasped and turned to me, her eyes so wide. "Oh, uh, hey, Natalie."

"Why aren't you sucking that dick?" I gave her a hard look and put my hands on my hips. "Right now! Start sucking! You're a slut! Don't pretend you're not!"

She squeaked, "Sorry, Natalie!"

I smiled as she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth. The slut just engulfed the boy's dick. He groaned and flashed me a big thumbs up. I nodded to him as that naughty whore worked her lips up and down his cock.

She was just so happy being a slut. So many women were, so it was sad that they suppressed their whoredom. But I was ready to mentor them all. Alicia was doing a good job getting her cunt drilled in the corner. She was developing so fast.

"Hey, Cheryl," I said. "Look at your boyfriend. He isn't getting any pussy for his cock! What are you doing? Get that cunt on him right now. Get those jeans and that thong off and ride his dick!"

"But... but..." Cheryl said, her cheeks going bright red. "I haven't... You know!"

"It's your duty as a good girl to make sure your boyfriend is satisfied! You telling me you've been dating him for months and haven't given up your cherry! You take him to the couch, mount him, and pop that cherry right this second!"

"Yes, Natalie!" she gasped and grabbed her boyfriend's hand. She pulled him over to the couch.

"Hey, Natalie, your mouth's free, come suck my dick!" Hank said, shaking his cock at me.

"I have a boyfriend!" I said, rolling my eyes. "Sandy, you go and suck that dick!"

"But I have a boyfriend," Sandy squeaked.

"Yeah, and, did that stop you from being a whore last weekend and getting fucked by that guy from Rainier Prep?" I arched an eyebrow. "You're a cheating ho-bag, so put that mouth to use and suck off poor Hank!"

She blushed to her roots, but she was a slut. Her boyfriend needed to find a good girl, not some trashy cunt like her that would give it up to one of those prissy rich boys from Rainier Prep. She swallowed that dick, her ass thrust out.

"Hey, Oscar, come fuck this slut's cunt," I said and smacked Sandy's ass.

She moaned around the cock in her mouth as Oscar hurried over. He pulled his respectable dick out--it was nearly as big as my Carter's--and buried into Sandy's pussy. The slut sounded so happy as she suckled on one shaft while the other pumped away at her cunt.

I smiled as I moved through the orgy. It was a delicious thing to see all the fun everyone had. A few of the good girls were clinging to their boyfriends' arms as those studs fucked sluts. That was great to see.

I glanced over at Carter. He was fucking one of the twins while the other sat on her sister's face. It was hot to see. My cunt clenched with delight as I gazed around the room. I wanted to make sure that every slut was taking care of the guys.

Everywhere I looked, a slut was being pounded.

A whore had at least one cock in her. Some had two. Even three. That whore had three good girls standing in a circle around their boyfriends gangbanging her. They were clapping and cheering their men on. I was so happy for them.

I did pass one good girl who was giving it to her boyfriend. She had her arms and legs wrapped around his body as he drilled his cock into her pussy. I guessed it was a good thing Kristen didn't come. She wasn't a slut at all. But she wasn't really a good girl.