Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 12

Story Info
A son is mind-controlled to brainwash his cheating Mom!
7.6k words
4.73
21.3k
34

Part 12 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Son Mind-Controls His Cheating Mom

Kristen's always open for inspiration to strike her to pen one of her naughty stories. She had written eleven tawdry tales in her journals about her parents, her little sister, her brother, her best friend, teachers, and students.

So when she spots Jasper looking depressed as he sits in the back of the class, she sits down beside him. "Hey."

"Hey," he says, not looking up. He's usually such a positive guy. Always bright and eager, paying attention in class.

"What's up?" Kristen asks.

"Nothing."

"Doesn't look like nothing." She pats his shoulder. "It can help to talk."

He rolls his eyes and says, "Just... my parents are getting a divorce. It's all screwed up. They argue all the time, and my mom is being a real bitch. I think..." He trails off. "I think she cheated on him. It sucks. I just want things to go back to how they were. I want to fix things. Make it all right."

"Yeah, that's rough," she says. "How... How would you fix it?"

He sheepishly rolls his shoulders. "Uh, well... I don't know. I just wish I had this remote. You know, I could use it and set things right. Get them to make things up."

"Yeah, that would be nice," Kristen thinks, an idea sparking in her mind for her next story. A wet itch ripples through her virgin pussy.

When she gets home from school, she knows what story she'll be penning.

* * *

Jasper Lyonal

"Maybe I wouldn't be like that if you could just be a man!" my mother was shouting as I walked into the house after classes were over.

I sighed. They were fighting again.

"Yeah, walk away," my mother continued. "That's right. You wonder why I—" She choked off her words when she saw me. "Jasper."

My father glanced at me then kept walking. He marched right by me and out the door, slamming it behind him. Mom stood there, fidgeting. Her cheeks were bright red. Yeah, she was about to shout out why she cheated on dad.

"Want a sandwich?" she asked. "I can make you a sandwich."

"No," I muttered. It was so depressing. "I just... Why do you have to be... With dad. I mean..."

"Your father and I are going through some problems," she said. "That's all. It happens."

I wanted to throw it in her face that she cheated on him but bit off the words.

"Don't feel bad, Mom," said my older half-sister. Mattie was twenty, two years older than me. She flopped on the couch. "Dad's not getting it done. If he's not stepping up, what the big deal if you get it somewhere else."

"Mattie!" Mom gasped, her cheeks red. She flashed me a guilty look. Her bleached-blonde tresses—she was really a brunette—swayed around her face. "That's not... I mean... It's..."

"I think he's a great guy," Mattie continued. She had her brown hair dyed teal, her nose ring gleaming. Her hazel eyes—the same shade as Mom's—fixed on me. There was something... so challenging in her look as she spoke. "Your lover. Better than Dad."

I stared at my sister, anger bubbling through me. How could she be such a heartless bitch? I know Dad wasn't her real dad—he was a deadbeat alcoholic that hadn't been around in five or so years—but he raised her. Loved her.

And Mom... She really had a lover?

She was really going to leave Dad. This was all so fucked up. I slumped upstairs, ignoring Mom calling after me. How could she cheat on Dad? How could she find some other man? I flopped on my bed, grabbing the remote to my bedroom TV.

I wished I could point it at Mom and make this all better. And Mattie, too.

* * *

Jasper is finished with his device. His remote. He used the TV in his own room as the base, but now the modifications are done. He has to test it on someone first to make sure it'll work to save his family.

He has to test it on his sister. After all, they shared the same parents. Matti will easily be on his side to keep their mom and dad together.

* * *

Jasper Lyonal

My sister's words burned in my mind. I couldn't believe that she wanted Mom to leave Dad. How could she turn on our father like that? But this device would help her to see how our parents had to stay together.

I set down my soldering gun and turned it off. I put on the back plastic cover of the remote. It snapped into place. Then I inserted the two AA batteries. It looked like a normal TV remote, but it was way different. When I hit the record button, the person I aimed it at would do whatever I told them.

Simple, really.

I opened the door and knocked on my sister's door. She opened it up, rolling her eyes. "What?"

"I just... How could you want Mom and Dad to split up?"

"Mom's happier with her lover," said Matti. "You've seen her the last few months. All bubbly and cheerful. She got that boob job last year, her self-esteem went up, so that landed her a cute guy to fuck her brains out. She's in a good mood because she's finally getting some good dick."

"Geez, Matti," I groaned, shaking my head at my sister. I couldn't believe that we shared the same father and mother. "Why are you happy she's cheating on Dad?"

Matti shrugged. "That's life. Dad's never around. Always working. Mom was miserable. Now she's not. If she kicks out Dad, it won't be much different. We'll still see him as often."

I shook my head and aimed the remote at her. I pressed recorded and said, "Well, go get me a sandwich!"

She blinked at the remote. "Sure, weirdo. God, you don't have to treat me like I'm a Blu-ray player or something. I'll make you a dumb sandwich."

My sister never would make me a sandwich. It worked. As she headed downstairs, I just shuddered. It really, really worked. I could get her to do anything with this. I could get her to help keep Mom and Dad together.

I could... My cheeks burned at that deviant thought. No, no, I could never do that. God, that was so fucked up. She was my sister!

* * *

Jasper realizes that he can do more than have his sister make him a sandwich. His horny, eighteen-year-old brain can't think of anything but sex. So of course he wants to use this remote to get his sister to give him a BJ. In fact, he realizes just why he's been working on this remote.

The true purpose.

* * *

Jasper Lyonal

I could get my sister to give me a BJ. I was horny all the time, and it would be so convenient to have a sister sucking me off whenever I wanted. Maybe that was why I made the remote. Not just to save my parents' marriage, but to have my sexy older sister pleasure me.

"Here's your sandwich," said Matti as she came up the stairs. "Mom thought it was so weird that I made this for you."

"Right," I said and pointed the remote at her. I hit record as I said, "Give me a blowjob. You love sucking my dick."

"I do love sucking your dick," she said and blinked. "I mean, I know I'll love sucking my little brother's dick. But you really have to stop pointing the remote at me. It's weird." She walked past me into her bedroom. "So, get in here so I can suck you off. Unless you want Mom to catch us."

My dick lurched. Mom...? No, no, that was too far. But my older sister... That was perfect.

I closed the door behind me as my sister dropped to her knees. Her blue eyes—the same hue as Dad's and my own—stared up at me. She licked her lips as she grabbed my belt loops. She pulled me closer, her nose ring gleaming.

"Mmm, my boyfriends always loved my blowjobs," she purred as she unsnapped my jeans. "You'll love them, too."

"Yeah," I said, so eager for my first BJ. And from my big sister. This was so hot.

She yanked down the zipper and opened my fly. My jeans slipped down my hips as she rubbed at my boner through my briefs. She tugged those down next and groaned as my cock flopped out. She gripped it and stroked it.

"Little brother," she moaned. "My, my, Jasper, what a big dick you have."

"Is it?" I asked, staring down at my cock. It seemed the same size as normal.

She opened wide and swallowed the tip of my cock. I gasped at the feel of her hot mouth around my dick. It was an incredible delight. I shuddered as she suckled with such passion on me. She nursed with hot passion, working her mouth up and down my cock.

I groaned at that delight. It was such a hot moment to have her bobbing her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. Her suction reached all the way to my balls. They twitched with her naughty nursing.

She made me feel incredible. I loved how she nursed on me. Her cheeks hollowed as she suckled on me with all that she had. It was an outstanding delight. I loved every last second of this passion. I enjoyed this so much. It was spectacular.

"Mattie," I groaned as my teal-haired sister worked her mouth up and down my cock. I stroked through her hair. She was originally a blonde like Dad. "Damn, that's good!"

She winked a blue eye at me.

Her tongue stroked around my cock. She drove me wild with that hot mouth. She suckled on me with passion. She worked her mouth up and down my dick, nursing on me with such passion. I loved how she suckled on me.

She nursed with passion on my dick, driving me wild with that hot mouth of hers. My cock throbbed as she worked up and down me. She nursed on me with hunger. I loved how she suckled on me. It was an incredible rush to have her polishing my pole like that.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned. "Oh, god, I'm going to cum, Mattie!"

She suckled hard on me, her hand gripping the base of my shaft. She stroked my dick as she swirled her tongue around the crown. The pleasure swept down my shaft to my balls. They were so tight with my load of cum.

I would have such a big burst of jizz. I couldn't stop myself if I wanted to. The pressure in my nuts grew and grew toward that wonderful bursting point. I shuddered at the mighty suction my big sister created. I stared into her blue eyes.

"Mattie!" I groaned and erupted.

My cum pumped into her mouth. I spurted over and over again into her. She gulped down my jizz. Her eyes squeezed shut as she purred her delight. Did she enjoy the taste of my spunk? That was so hot. I loved it.

Pleasure slammed through me. This intense bliss was way better than masturbating. I was so glad to experience this rapture. I shuddered as I fired more and more of my cum into my big sister's mouth. I flooded her with my seed.

And she swallowed it all down.

Every last drop of my jizz erupted from my cock. I loved it. I bucked as I pumped the last of my cum into her mouth. I shuddered, my balls empty as she kept nursing on my dick. She slid her tongue through the slit like she wanted to get out every drop of cum.

"Wow," I groaned. "Oh, wow, that was amazing." I glanced back behind me, so thrilled the bedroom door was closed. I had to fuck my sister next.

* * *

Little does Jasper know that he left the bedroom door open. Just as he's thinking about fucking his sister, his cheating mother gasps behind him. Seeing her standing there in her silky outfit, clearly about to go off to fuck her lover, he knows how he can keep the family together.

If she needs another cock, he has one right here.

* * *

Jasper Lyonal

A gasp behind me had me whirling around. Mom stood there in her t-shirt and jeans, staring in shock at me getting a blowjob from my sister. Horror crossed her face as she witnessed the incestuous sight before her. Fear washed through me.

Then I noticed the slinky outfit Mom wore. She had on a black party dress that barely covered her big, fake tits. The skirt was so short, she'd be in trouble wearing that at my college. It hardly fell past her rump. It was clear she was dressed up for her lover and his dick.

The dick that Matti claimed she needed. Well, if Mom needed a better cock than Dad's, I had one she could enjoy. I wouldn't put up with this any longer. I aimed my remote at her and pressed the record button.

"Get naked, Mom," I said. "If you want cock, mine's the only dick you need! You're going to do what I say from now on!"

"Yes, honey," my cheating mother gasped. "Yours is the only dick I need."

My sister ripped her mouth off my cock and gasped, "What? That's so sick! That's incest!"

I aimed the remote at her. "You love that its incest. In fact, you'll do whatever I say from now on, too. So get naked!"

I reveled in my control over them both as they both scrambled to get naked. It was easy for Mom. She just untied the back of her dress. It fell down, revealing those big, fake tits of hers that Dad had bought her. And what did she do with them?

Find another man to fuck her. What a fucking whore. Well, she would be my whore.

She wiggled out of the dress revealing a purple thong. Mom shaved, too. Of course, she did. It wouldn't do for that asshole she was fucking to know she wasn't a natural blonde. Mom shoved off her thong, her bleached tresses swaying about her cheeks.

Matti had to take off her t-shirt and her bra to free her round tits. She had a nice pair of C's that jiggled, her nipples pink and hard. She unsnapped the skinny jeans she wore. They rode low on her hips, showing off her red whaletail thong.

She had her jeans off a moment later. I wasn't surprised she was shaved. She was a big slut. I guess it was like mother, like daughter. They were both whores, but now they would be my whores. They would keep it in the family. She peeled off her panties. She had a tighter slit than mom who had thick pussy lips. They were both wet.

"Sit on the bed, Matti," I ordered. "Mom..." I grinned. I could make them do anything thanks to the remote. "Eat out Matti's pussy while I fuck you from behind."

"Yes, honey," Mom said. "Um, I haven't ever eaten pussy before."

"Well, you're going to love it," I said. "Matti wants you to eat pussy. You're both my whores, and you want to make me happy by doing this."

"Yes," Matti moaned, spreading her legs wide as she sat on her bed. "Come eat me out and make Jasper happy."

"Mmm, okay," Mom purred as she moved to the bed and sank to her knees. "I do want to make my son happy." She glanced at my cock. "Do you have a rubber? Your father's had a vasectomy. I'm not on the pill."

"Nope," I said, realizing that it would be hot if I bred my mother. "If you get pregnant, well, that's what you get for being a cheating whore."

"Yes, honey," she moaned and buried her face into my sister's pussy. "That's what I get. Your father's just so busy. It's not like I wanted him to find out, or you, but... I have needs."

"And my cock will satiate them," I said.

"Yes!" Matti gasped. She arched her back, her round tits jiggling. "Oh, god, eat my cunt, Mom!"

"Mmm, I didn't know pussy could be that good," moaned Mom as she wiggled her hips. She was eager for my dick to fuck her.

I dropped to my knees, my cock slapping down on Mom's rump. I loved the smacking sound. It echoed through the room. I smiled as I slid my cock down and down her rump. I was about to get my first taste of pussy.

My mom's pussy. I had come from this hole, and now I was about to slide back into her and breed her. That would keep her at home. Keep her cheating in the family. God, I was about to cuck my dad. Well, if he couldn't be around to fuck her because he was working hard to provide for us, I would step up for him.

I thrust to the hilt in Mom's cunt.

She gasped in delight as my big dick filled her up. She lifted her face from my sister's pussy to throw a look behind her. Juices dripped from her plump lips. Glossy delight sheened her hazel eyes. She clamped her cunt down on me.

"Oh, honey, you're as hung as your daddy," she moaned. "Oh, that's good. That's what I need! That's what your cheating mommy needs in her pussy! Ooh, fuck me with this cock every day! I don't need my lover at all with this dick."

"You'll get it," I said. "Now get back to eating Matti's pussy."

"Yes, Mommy," whimpered my big sister. She grabbed a fistful of Mom's bleached-blonde hair and yanked her down to feast on that naughty cunt.

I loved this. My dick was so hard as I gripped Mom's hips. I drew back my cock. Her hot pussy clamped down on me. She held me tight with that naughty twat of hers. I shuddered, savoring the silky bliss around my cock.

I thrust back into her cunt. I slammed to the hilt in her, loving the feel of her around me. This was such a wild moment. I groaned, enjoying her hot pussy gripping me. She held me with that tight cunt. It was pure passion to pump away at her.

I fucked into her pussy with hard strokes. I buried into her again and again, reveling in her tight cunt around my cock. She held me with that hot pussy. She massaged me as I fucked into her again and again. I pumped away at her twat, loving the feel of her.

She massaged me with that hot twat. She felt so incredible around me. I grunted as I fucked her with force. I pounded her with everything that I had. I loved burying into her over and over again. I savored this delight.

It was fantastic.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned as I reveled in the incestuous delight of fucking my mother's pussy. "Oh, wow, Mom!"

"Oh, honey," she moaned into my sister's cunt. "Oh, that's so good. Just keep fucking me like that. Don't stop, just keep hammering my cunt. Ooh, you're so good at that. You're driving me wild. I love it. I love it so much. Yes, yes, ram that big dick to the hilt in my pussy."

"God, that's hot," Matti moaned. She trembled, holding a fistful of our mother's hair. "Ooh, Mom, get that tongue in me. Yes, yes, you're so good at eating pussy!"

My big sister tossed her head, her dyed-teal hair sweeping around her face. She whimpered, her face twisting with such delight. Her round boobs jiggled as she enjoyed our mother feasting on that tight cunt. I'd fuck her, too.

But I had to breed our mother first. I had to fuck her hard and fast. I needed to churn up that pussy. Just ram into her cunt and drive her wild. She squeezed her twat around my dick. She held me tight in that wonderful embrace.

I plunged deep and hard into her pussy and again. My nuts slapped into her shaved folds. She moaned into my big sister's pussy. I reveled in this heat around my dick. I fucked her hard and fast, driving my dick to the hilt in her cunt.

"Yes," she moaned, wiggling her hips from side to side. She gripped me with that hot pussy. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good!"

"I bet," I groaned, burying into her pussy again and again. "Shit, Mom, I'm going to dump so much cum in your pussy! I'm going to breed you! Like Dad did!"

"He bred me twice," Mom whimpered, her pussy gripping me.

"I can handle that," I panted, slamming deep and hard into her pussy. The pressure grew and grew at the tip. "Trust me!"

Mom purred in delight as she kept feasting on my big sister's pussy. Matti trembled there as I slammed my cock into Mom's pussy. The heat of her cunt held my dick. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. I was so close to erupting.

Matti whimpered as she trembled on the bed. Her round boobs jiggled as she enjoyed what our mother did to her. I slammed hard into Mom's twat, her butt-cheeks jiggling as she groaned her own delight into my big sister's pussy.

"God, Mom," Matti groaned. "Oh, god, that's so good. Keep sucking on my clit. I... I... Yes!"

Matti bucked, her round boobs heaving. Her boobs slapped together as the pleasure coursed through her body. She climaxed on Mom, drowning her in pussy cream. That was so hot. I drew back my dick and buried deep into Mom's snatch.

"Oh, Jasper, yes!" gasped Mom, her pussy convulsing around my cock.

I loved the feel of Mom's snatch rippling around my cock. It took me a moment to understand she was cumming. I had made my whore-mommy climax. I pulled back my cock, drawing it through her convulsing sheath, and shuddered.

"Fuck!" I groaned and buried into my mother's pussy. I erupted.

My seed flooded her fertile pussy. I knew I was breeding her. I grunted as the pleasure swept through me. Ecstasy even more powerful than when I climaxed in my big sister's mouth blasted through my body and crashed into my mind.