Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 13

Story Info
A hot mommy is rewritten to be a stripper slut by the diary.
7.4k words
4.77
19.3k
18
0

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy Rewritten as a Stripper Slut

"You look great," Kristen told her best friend. Natalie wore this adorable, pink dress that fit snug on the waist and had a cute, pleated skirt that dropped down to her knees. She had undone her black pigtails in favor of having her hair fall down her back. "Just amazing."

Natalie smiled and rubbed at her belly. "I have to wear cute dresses like this now. In a few months, I'll be showing."

"I know!" Kristen was so excited that her best friend and her big brother had started dating. They were even having a baby. It was so similar to this naughty story that Kristen had read about her friend hooking up with her brother while staying over.

But that couldn't happen. It was all about that hot D&D dream where she was an elf and Carter an ogre. They just... hooked up normally.

That was how Kristen saw it. How else was she supposed to see it? Magic wasn't real. Or so Kristen thought, anyways.

"Well, my brother must be waiting for you downstairs," Kristen said, her pussy so wet. "What are you doing?"

"Dinner and a movie," said Natalie.

"Great," Kristen said even as the virgin's perverted mind was in overdrive imagining how her best friend's and big brother's date could be super naughty. She had another story to write. "Have fun!"

"Thanks!" Natalie smiled. "Oh, things are going so great. Carter's just the best."

Kristen hugged her best friend then broke away and darted for her desk. She pulled out her diary as her friend left the room. Kristen had been thinking about this all week, and now it was time to write it while they were at the date.

* * *

Natalie descends the stairs looking so pretty in her pink dress. Carter's waiting for her in a nice pair of jeans, a good shirt, and a sports jacket. He's handsome, making Natalie's heart beat fast. But Mom's also there, a wicked smile on her lips.

Mom, of course, knows all about the truth of Natalie and Carter's relationship. Mom and Natalie have hung out while Dad and Carter visit that special place at the mall to fuck bimbos like the Davenport twins.

"Instead of a movie," Mom whispers into Natalie's ear, "why don't you take Carter to Paradise Strip Club? I think it'll be a nice surprise. Mmm, maybe you can buy Carter a lap dance and he'll knock up the stripper."

"Nice," Natalie whispers back. "Got it."

"Good," Mom says. Of course, she knows something very naughty that Natalie doesn't.

* * *

Natalie Bishop

"Mmm, that was lovely," I said, clinging to my boyfriend's arm as we left the restaurant.

"You sure you didn't want dessert?" asked Carter.

"Oh, I plan on getting some on the ride over to the strip club."

"Strip club?" Carter blinked and glanced at me. "Not the movie."

"What's a hotter show?" She leaned in. "A boring romcom or a sexy woman stripping naked then giving you a lap dance. I bet we can convince the stripper enough to ride that big pole of yours. They're all sluts, and you know how to handle a slut."

"Geez, you're the best girlfriend," Carter groaned. "What a wife you'll make me."

"You have no idea, buster." My pussy was on fire as we headed to his car. It was an older Honda that was nearly as old as me. It was so old, it didn't come with Bluetooth. Could you imagine that? "Mmm, let's get to Paradise Strip Club! Your mom recommended it."

"She would," he said. "I think she and Dad go there to find new talents for her movies."

We slipped into the car, and I was just so excited. My pussy clenched, soaking the thong I wore. Maybe I was so horny because I was pregnant. No, it was Carter. He just made me so wet. I loved being with him.

I texted Mom, "Date's going well. Off to the movies."

"Great, honey," she texted back. "Busy, busy at work." She was the host at a fancy restaurant. It was a part-time job to help make ends meet. Dad had split a long time ago.

Carter started up the car as I reached over and rubbed my hand over his blue jeans. I smiled at him as I reached his bulge. He glanced at me and grinned, shaking his head. I was so eager for my salty and creamy dessert.

I unzipped him as he backed out of the space. I reached into his fly and fished out his cock with deft skill. This wasn't the first time I had sucked him off in the car. I had Alexis practice doing this with him. All part of the wonderful mentoring program Mrs. Davenport came up with.

Teaching budding sluts how to properly be whores.

Good girls only blew their boyfriends and husbands.

"Mmm, dessert," I cooed and ducked my head down. I swallowed my boyfriend's cock. He groaned as I did that. His hand slid through my loose, black hair. He grabbed a fistful of it as I nursed on him, loving this.

"Ah, you wanted jizz sundae," he said. "Definitely on the takeout menu."

I moaned around his cock as I loved him. I suckled on him with force, reveling in every second of this delight. He had such an amazing dick. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down him. I nursed on him with love and vigor. He groaned as I did.

He drove his car toward the strip club as I loved his big dick. I sucked him off with everything that I had. This was a wondrous date. I was so glad we were out on Friday night having fun. I couldn't wait to see my first stripper.

Good girls should enjoy women with their boyfriends or husbands.

I suckled on him with passion, his salty precum spilling over my tongue. I swept it up, reveling in every last second of this hot moment. I was enjoying myself greatly. I bobbed my head, nursing on him with everything that I had.

"Yes," he groaned as I licked and slurped on him. "Damn, you are the best cocksucker."

I doubted that. There were plenty of sluts that were way better at it than me. But it was nice of him to say that. I was his girlfriend. He should shower me in compliments. My pussy clenched as I kept nursing on him.

My tongue danced around his cock. I wanted all his cum spurting into my mouth next. I craved that so much. He would flood me with all that he had. It would be perfect to enjoy. Just a fantastic delight. I nursed on him with everything that I had. I suckled on him hard.

"Shit, you're going to get a mouthful of jizz," he grunted. "Damn, Natalie!"

I wanted that mouthful. I craved it. I nursed with all my might on him, my cheeks hollowing as I slurped on his cock. I bobbed up and down him as he turned off the road. He drove slowly then pulled to the right and stopped. A neon light flashed nearby, painting the inside of the car with pinks.

We were here.

He slid his fingers through my hair. I loved him doing that. He gripped my tresses as I suckled hard on him. His precum grew saltier and saltier. It was a delight to nurse on him. I worked my mouth up and down him. It was just delicious to blow him. I suckled hard and fast.

I nursed on him with everything that I had. He groaned. I knew he was close. I swirled my tongue around the crown of his cock. His dick throbbed in my mouth. His dick twitched as he growled out his pleasure.

"Natalie!"

He erupted into my mouth.

All that wonderful, salty cum spurted out of his dick and flooded my mouth with his jizz. It was fantastic to have spunk spilling over my tongue. I loved that flavor. The creamy delight of my dessert set my taste buds alight.

My pussy clenched. I groaned, sucking down more and more of his cum. I swallowed all of it. I loved that so much. This was a wonderful moment. I squeezed my eyes shut, savoring the thrill of this wondrous delight.

"Shit, Natalie," he groaned.

His cock pumped more and more of his cum into my mouth. I loved that. I drank it all down. It was just the perfect treat to enjoy. I shuddered there as he flooded my mouth with spurt after spurt of spunk.

I suckled out the last of the jizz as he panted. It was so much fun to have all that cum bubbling in my mouth. I felt so good right now. My eyes rolled back in my head. I quivered in delight, my pussy cream soaking my thong.

I popped my mouth off and tucked his cock back into his fly. "Well," I purred, zipping him up, "shall we go inside?"

"Sure," he said and opened the door. He rushed around the car and opened mine. He held out his hand for me.

I beamed. He was such a sweetie. I stepped out and took his arm. I bubbled with delight as we crossed the driveway. The pink, neon woman flashed between two poses that made it look like she was popping her hips back and forth. We were here at the Paradise Strip Club. Wonderful.

The bouncer glanced at us and waved us in. I giggled. He didn't check our ID.

Music thudded through the club. It was loud. A waitress in a short skirt and a boob tube came up to us. She smacked her gum as she said, "Two drink cover. Have to pay up front. That'll be twenty for the both of you."

I blinked. "For a drink."

"Can be a soft drink, beer, wine. Whatev. But I got to card you for beer or wine. You two don't look like you're twenty-one."

I was barely eighteen.

"Just cokes," said Carter. "We can sit wherever."

She winked at him and flounced off. Carter led us to the table while the current stripper, a mocha-skinned woman was spinning on the pole mostly naked. She was quite limber. There were dollar bills scattered on the stage. Men were whistling and catcalling her.

It was an eye-pleasing delight to witness.

She spun off it and fell into a challenging stance as the song ended. The men clapped and whistled. Carter held out my chair for me. I sat down at the round table, so excited. He took the seat beside me and leaned back. The waitress dropped off our cokes in two glasses half full of ice.

"Dynasty shook the stage," a DJ said from somewhere as Dynasty finished picking up her money and clothes. "Next up, we have the MILF with the ass that doesn't quit. Give it up for... Sweet Sally!"

As Dynasty stepped off stage, a schoolgirl in a St. Tatiana's school uniform strut out. She wore her tartan skirt short, her blonde hair in pigtails. She wore her white blouse tied beneath her bouncing breasts. The ankle socks and saddle-buckle shoes gave her that mix of slutty and innocent.

"I know her," I gasped. "She was at the party. She really does go to St. Tatiana!"

"Nice," Carter said as my hand slipped beneath the table. I squeezed at his cock through his jeans while his hand slid up my thigh.

I felt so naughty having him touching me like that. A hot shiver ran through me as he stroked up and down me. I loved the feel of him on me. I quivered in delight as he went higher and higher. The music started playing.

And Sweet Sally started dancing.

Well, prancing at first. Her skirt flared up, flashing the white panties she wore beneath. She giggled and waved at the crowd. Money flew on the stage as she reached the pole and swung around it. She waved at them as she hopped off, her skirt fluttering.

She sauntered to the middle and started twirling, her skirt flaring up. She stopped and pulled on the knot holding her blouse shut. Men wolf-whistled. She grinned as she tugged harder. Her blouse came undone. Her boobs bounced out.

She whipped it off and swirled it over her head.

Her round and perky tits came into view.

Carter's hand slid up high enough to find the soaked strip of my thong. He shoved that aside and rubbed at my wet folds. I quivered, squeezing his cock through his jeans as Sweet Sally spun on the pole again. She went upside-down, holding it with her legs.

"Damn," Carter groaned as she hung there, her pigtails dragging on the floor. Her boobs quivered. She flipped off, flashing her white panties at everyone. She then wiggled out of those, the men groaning. Her skirt almost showed off her pussy. "That's hot."

"Yeah," I groaned, unzipping him again.

She spun on the pole, flashing her naked ass, but it was a blur. She came off, her skirt flaring up. She knew how to tease as she danced, the men horny for the big reveal. I gripped Carter's cock as she slid her hands up her thighs and...

Flashed the crowd on one side of the stage. Then the other. A quick glimpse of her blonde landing strip leading to her cunt. I shuddered, my hand pumping up and down Carter's cock. His fingers diddled my twat.

Sweet Sally skipped along, her boobs and pigtails bouncing, then ripped off her skirt. She just tore it off in a go and exposed her pussy for all to see. And her cute, pert ass. The money came flying down on stage.

Carter added his own shouts while slapping the table. He couldn't clap. His other hand was busy with my pussy lips. Sweet Sally ran her fingers up her pussy lips and brought them to her mouth. As she suckled on them, the music ended.

"That was Sweet Sally!" the DJ announced.

"Have to get a lap dance from her," I said.

"Hmm, maybe," he said. "She is a St. Tatiana slut. Been there, fucked that."

I giggled as the DJ then said, "Up next, we have the naughty teacher who makes all the boys in the class stay after. It's... Ms. July!"

As Sweet Sally departed, a blonde and busty woman with glasses on strutted out in a short pencil skirt that showed off the thigh-high nylons on her legs. She wore heels and a low-cut, lilac blouse that was sluttier than any teacher would wear. She was...

"Fuck, that's Ms. August," groaned Carter, his finger diddling harder at my clit. "My social studies teacher. I didn't know she was a fucking stripper."

"I didn't, either," I gasped, pumping my hand up and down his cock. Ms. July slapped her ruler into her hand as she strutted out. She looked at the crowd like they were all bad, bad boys.

They showered her in dollar bills. She smirked and slapped her ruler on her ass before she swayed to the stripper pole. She swung around it, the ruler thrust between her boobs. She spun fast, her skirt riding higher and higher up her thighs.

She twirls off the pole and struts back across the stage, her ass swaying back and forth beneath her skirt. I couldn't believe we had such a slut teaching at our college. This was so wild. It made me wonder if the rumors that the librarian was secretly a free-use whore were true.

Ms. July slapped her ruler on her hand and turned around to strut back across the stage, her hips wiggling. She reached the halfway point. I pumped my hand up and down Carter's cock as the naughty teacher ripped off her skirt in a single go.

She wore a black thong and a garter belt. She slapped the ruler down on her naughty ass. I quivered at the stinging slap and loved the blushing welt that grew on her rump. She slapped her other butt-cheek.

"Damn," Carter groaned as he diddled my clit.

My orgasm built and built from his hot touch. He was driving me nuts. I loved what he did to me. It was awesome. My entire body quivered in delight. I shuddered, about to have a huge burst. This was just a magical moment.

Ms. July ripped off her blouse, her big boobs held in the flimsiest of bras. Took that off next and shook her tits. She rubbed her ruler between them and licked the tip lick she was giving it a titty fuck. My hand flew up and down my boyfriend's cock at this sight.

She ripped off her panties next, her pussy dripping with her excitement. She slapped the ruler on her shaved twat. She threw back her head, her glasses slipping on her nose as she moaned out in wanton delight.

"Fuck!" Carter groaned and erupted.

His cock spurted cum that splashed on my hand. I shuddered, his fingers rubbing hard on my clit. I shuddered, my toes curling in my heels. I gasped and burst out in rapture. I climaxed, too. Waves of delight washed through me as Ms. July slapped her titties with the ruler.

She was such a naughty teacher. We had to buy a lap dance from her. I trembled through my orgasm. More and more cum spurted from Carter's cock. He drenched my hand with his seed. He grunted and slumped in his chair.

The music died as the DJ said, "Let's give it up for Ms. July!"

"Yes," I moaned as the room thundered with claps and applause. I felt so good. I could just melt away. That was how incredible I felt. It was an incredible moment to enjoy this passion. "Oh, that was amazing!"

"Now let's welcome the hottest MILF in town," the announcer said as Ms. July sauntered off stage with her ruler slapping her rump and her money in hand. "It's Hope!"

The crowd thundered as I blinked. Hope was my mother's name. But there was no way she was a stripper. She worked as a hostess. I mean, she had a scuzzy boyfriend. She always had terrible taste in men, but that didn't make her a...

My mother burst out from backstage in a pair of tight jean shorts and a belly shirt that didn't even cover the bottoms of her big breasts. They bounced and jiggled, her nipples about to pop out into view. She had a strut to her.

"Holy shit," groaned Carter. "That's your..."

"My mom's a slut," I gasped. And it all made so much sense to me.

* * *

Until that moment, Natalie had no idea her mother's been working as a stripper for all her life. From before she even was born. But it clicks in her head. Her mother's always had dirtbag boyfriends. Guys with tats and motorcycles.

Rough men. Bad boys.

Now Natalie sees her mother in all her slutty glory. A wanton whore that could never settle down with her father. No wonder Natalie's dad never stuck around. He got a stripper pregnant. Who'd want to marry a woman like that? Natalie's step-mom... There was a good woman, but Hope...

She's a stripper through and through.

As she watches her mother in those daisy dukes and that delicious belly shirt, Natalie knows who'll give my big brother a lap dance.

* * *

Carter Miller

I could not believe my future mother-in-law was a stripper. But I loved it. My cock was already getting hard again, my cum soaking into the cotton from my eruption. Natalie licked my jizz off the back of her hand as she watched her mother out there strutting on stage.

That outfit... God, her boobs were about to bounce out. She blew the cheering men kisses. She was in her element. She looked so wanton. So ready to get wild. She was eager for everything to come. she wanted it all.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"I know," whimpered my girlfriend. "She's such a slut. I had no idea she was a stripper, but, god, it makes so much sense why she's a single mom with so many dirtbags for boyfriends." She grinned at me. "That's who's giving you a lap dance."

I nodded, more than eager to accept my girlfriend's choice. Her mom was fucking hot. Ms. Bishop stretched her arms in the air. Her top popped up and over her boobs. They were big and thick with red pasties covering her nipples.

She sauntered across the stage, her plump booty rocking back and forth. The denim of her shorts hugged her butt-cheeks like a second skin, digging into her crack. She bent over, flashing such a tight cameltoe.

I wanted to feel that pussy around my cock. I had to pump my cum into my future mother-in-law's pussy. I needed to make her squeal like a whore and put a baby in her belly. I would follow in Dad's footsteps and always dump my cum into unprotected cunt. Into fertile wombs.

Natalie quivered beside me as her mother swung from the pole. She had her back to the pole and spread her legs wide, the denim hugging her plump pussy lips. She had no panties on. She was clearly shaved.

"Shit," I groaned.

Her mom slid down it until she lay on the ground. She humped the air at us as she ripped off her pasties. Fat, dark-pink nipples sprang out. They were huge, topping those big, quivering boobs. She rose up, the men throwing dollars at her feet.

She blew the watchers kisses, a wanton grin on her lips. She was such a wicked slut. She strutted, looking to have just a wild time. I loved it. My heart hammered in my chest as she ripped off her jean shorts.