Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 14

Story Info
A stud is caught enjoying the slutty librarian by a virgin!
7.6k words
4.82
14.8k
16

Part 14 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught by the Nubile Virgin

This new story had sparked Kristen's imagination.

It was Monday, and she was suffering through school when it hit her, she just had to sneak off and find a place to write. Darting into the restroom, she took shelter in the stall and sat down to pen her newest story.

She uncapped her pen and opened her leather-bound journal to start her fourteenth story. Though each one was twenty or more pages long, she hadn't even realized that she should have filled up the journal already. No matter how much she wrote, she never seemed to make it past a third of the way through the journal.

Kristen was too enthralled by the idea of combining two of her storylines: Natalie's relationship with Kristen's big brother Carter, and Ms. Waters the prim and proper librarian secretly being a free-use slut. A shiver passed through Kristen.

What if Natalie found out about the rumors and brought her boyfriend (Kristen's big brother) to enjoy the slutty librarian? But that wasn't enough to make the story electric. Kristen smiled as she thought of the twist.

What if they got caught?

* * *

Carter Miller

"You sure about this?" I asked my girlfriend as Natalie held my hand.

She wasn't showing yet, but I had knocked her up. Ever since that dream where I'd been an ogre and she'd been an elven princess, we'd been dating. I loved this girl. I don't remember ever noticing Kristen's best friend, but after that dream...

And we had so many fun adventures together. Our date last Friday had been hot. Her mother was a stripper. A bred stripper. And if I didn't knock her up getting a lap dance, well, I'd be coming over for dinner to make sure I got the job done.

An orgy with the twin sluts from St. Tatiana's, training slutty girls here at college since Natalie mentored young and promising whores, and so much more. I was down for it all. Just ready for whatever else Natalie came up with.

"I mean, Ms. Waters is a free-use slut?" I asked. "She put porn locks so severe on the library computers, no one can get anything."

"All an act," said Natalie. "I heard that she gets fucked by several of the male teachers. They are all so ready to use her. You can, too."

"Right," I said. I would love to fuck Ms. Waters. She was a sexy woman with those glasses and her big boobs that her conservative blouses couldn't hide. She always wore long skirts with nylons beneath. Nylons were so hot, but it was those glasses and her brown hair in a bun that really gave her the look.

Natalie and I headed into the stacks, the maze of shelves that led off from the central area with the tables. If she wasn't at the front desk, she must be restocking books. We just had to find her and see how things played out.

My dick was so hard as we rounded the corner and found her wearing a light-blue blouse and a navy skirt. It fell down to her calves. Not tight at all. A loose skirt, easy to hike. She had dark nylons beneath. She was facing away from us, placing books on the shelf.

She glanced back at us and smile. "Morning."

"Morning, Ms. Waters," Natalie said as the teacher leaned forward. As she did that, her skirt draped over her rump more. It was... suggestive as she put the book on the lower level. Like she was giving a subtle invitation. I never would have thought anything of it, but...

If she was a free-use slut, then she was begging for me to fuck her. My dick throbbed in my jeans as Natalie grinned at me. She flashed me a thumbs up that said, "Just go hike her skirt, and she'll definitely let you use her."

I loved that idea. I marched forward and grabbed her skirt. I started hiking it up. She glanced back behind me, her glasses perched on the tip of her nose. Her hazel eyes gleamed as she stared at me. She flicked her tongue over her lips.

"I don't normally let students use me," she purred. "But..." She winked at me.

I grinned at her as I hiked her skirt higher. I revealed more of her gorgeous legs clad in her dark nylons. I lifted her skirt above her knees. Her thighs were sleek. I groaned when I found the top of her stockings held up by garters. Her milky skin appeared. I loved it. I flipped her skirt over her rump.

No panties.

A shaved pussy dripping in juices.

I breathed in her sweet scent as Natalie hugged me from behind and reached around my waist. She unfastened my jeans and ripped my fly open. She drew out my hard cock, stroking me in her warm, soft hand. I groaned at what she did.

She released me a moment later and moved out to the side. She shoved her hand beneath her pink skirt and slid up her thigh. I couldn't see her reaching her pussy, but I knew she was fingering her cunt. She was such a good girlfriend. Not a cheating slut. She only wanted my cock.

And any pussy that I filled with cum.

Natalie bit her lower lip as I pressed my cock into Ms. Water's juicy pussy. The sexy librarian whimpered as I worked my dick up and down her hot flesh. Her silky folds teased me. They felt incredible against me.

I thrust into her pussy.

"Yes!" she moaned as I buried into her cunt. "Oh, my, yes!"

I grinned at her passion. It was exciting to hear. I loved how she gripped me with her silky tightness. The warmth of the slutty librarian melted down my cock to my balls. She felt so amazing around me. I could fuck her all day.

I savored being in her. Just reveling in having my cock buried in her hot twat. She clenched down and relaxed, working her Kegels to give me quite the delight. I smiled at it. This was a delicious treat to experience.

I was more than happy to enjoy it.

I drew back my cock. She gasped as I did that. Her moans echoed through the stacks. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch. I pounded her cunt hard. I buried into her pussy and savored that wonderful snatch gripping my dick.

I pounded her as Natalie watched. My girlfriend rubbed at her hot pussy. She massaged her cunt, whimpering as she watched me thrust my cock in and out of the librarian's hot cunt. Ms. Waters trembled there, gripping the stacks.

"Oh, Carter, yes," she moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side.

"I know, he's such as stud," whimpered my girlfriend. "Ooh, ooh, just take that big dick!"

Ms. Waters moaned, her head bobbing. It was so hot fucking the sexy librarian's hot cunt. She had a free-use pussy. I didn't have to do anything but hike her skirt, and I could fuck her. That was so hot. Her pussy clamped down on me.

She held me tight as I buried deep and hard into her snatch. I fucked into her pussy with everything that I had. She gripped me. She wiggled her hips and held me tight as I fucked to the hilt in her cunt again and again.

It was fabulous hammering her hard and fast. I fucked deep into her pussy. I pounded every inch of her snatch that I could. She squeezed her pussy down on my dick and relaxed it. She had such control over her cunt.

"She's a slut extraordinaire," I groaned as I fucked her. "Damn, you know how to use that cunt, Ms. Waters!"

"Mmm, thank you," she purred. "Oh, that cock is delicious. Mmm, you are one lucky girl, Natalie!"

"I know!" my girlfriend moaned. "I know how lucky I am. He's the best guy in the world!"

Ms. Waters just moaned in delight as I fucked deep and hard into her snatch. I buried into her cunt over and over again. I hammered her, loving the way she squeezed her snatch down around me. She held me tight in her cunt.

I groaned as I fucked that hot pussy. I buried into her cunt with force. I loved how she wiggled her hips from side to side. She stirred that cunt around my dick. It was wonderful to fuck her. To pound the librarian's slutty cunt. I pounded her with force. I buried into her again and again. She squeezed her twat down around me.

She held me with passion as I fucked her over and over again. I slammed my dick into her pussy, the pressure building and building in my nuts. Natalie whimpered louder and louder. She tossed her head, her face contorting in delight.

"Oh, yes, fuck her," whimpered my girlfriend. "Dump your cum in her pussy!"

"Yes, yes, please," Ms. Waters moaned, the librarian's hot cunt clamping down harder on my dick. "Dump all that cum into my pussy. Just flood me with everything that you have."

"Yes," I grunted, my nuts growing tighter and tighter. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch, about to erupt. About to flood her cunt with all my jizz. "Let me feel that cunt going wild, slut!"

"I'm such a slut," she moaned. "I love being used. I'll have your cum dripping out of my pussy as I help the students. They won't know that you fucked me so hard, but I will! Oh, yes, yes, Carter, dump your cum into my pussy!"

Her cunt went wild around my cock.

I groaned as I fucked the librarian's writhing snatch. Her hot flesh rippled around me as I fucked her. I loved the way she convulsed around me. The ache at the tip of my cock hurtled toward that bursting point. That wonderful moment when I would flood her.

"Cum in her!" whimpered my girlfriend. "Just jizz in her. Fill her with all your cum!"

"Yes!" I growled and buried into the librarian's spasming cunt. I erupted.

The pleasure slammed through me as I growled out in joy. I pumped the free-use slut's cunt full of my jizz. Blast after blast of jizz slammed through my body. I grunted with each eruption, my seed spilling into her womb.

"Your cum!" moaned the librarian.

"Carter!" squealed Natalie as she shuddered through her own orgasm.

I savored the hot pussy suckling at my dick. I erupted over and over into that spasming snatch. I gripped the librarian's hips as she milked my dick. I grunted as I fired that last blast of jizz into her cunt. I filled her up with all that I had, painting.

"Yes, yes, yes," Natalie whimpered as her orgasm swept through her. "Ooh, that was so hot to watch!"

"So hot to enjoy," purred the librarian. "Oh, Carter, you are such a stud."

* * *

Beth Tucker

I loved coming to the library.

The prim-and-proper Ms. Waters always sent this excited flutter through me. So conservative. So uptight. It would be so hot to bring her to the dark side of lesbianism. I would love to just bury my face into her pussy and eat her out.

But I was so shy. It was why I let my bangs grow out and drape over my glasses. I hugged my books to my chest. I wanted to find her and ask her advice on which one to read. They were both essays on lesbianism. I wanted to gauge her response, but...

What if it was too much? What is she learned I had a crush on her?

I was so wet right now. I wanted to fuck my pussy with my dildo and imagine it was Ms. Waters with a strap-on. Then I would lick it clean and pretend that it was her juices and not mine. I shuddered at my fantasy. I was lost to it until...

I heard something. It was... panting. Grunts. The slap of flesh on flesh. Ugh, were some of the students fucking in here? There was a rash of real slutty girls in the school. I heard a rumor that Ms. Kwon was mentoring freshmen girls into being sluts and having them fuck boys.

I moved closer, this morbid curiosity burning in me. If I caught them fucking, I could turn them in to Ms. Waters. That would teach these perverts. I hurried into the stacks, the sounds growing louder. A woman was moaning out in orgasmic passion.

I spotted movement in the next aisle over. I could see them over the tops of the books as I peered through the shelves. I gasped as there was Carter. That pig strutted around campus with his girlfriend on his arm. He thought he was hot shit like all guys.

But it wasn't Natalie he was fucking, it was...

My stomach lurched. I wanted to vomit seeing my prim-and-proper Ms. Waters getting pounded by Carter. It was disgusting. How could she let a boy use her like that? How could she moan and gasp like it was such a good thing?

I turned to dart out of the stacks before I threw up on the books.

* * *

Shy Beth, her bangs always over her glasses, is so turned on by seeing Carter fucking Ms. Waters. Beth has always had a thing for Carter, but she's never had the courage to ask him. People think she's a lesbian, but that's just a nasty rumor because she's so shy.

She watches him dumping his cum into Ms. Waters's pussy. So fascinated by what she's seeing, she leans too close and bumps into the shelf.

* * *

Beth Tucker

My pussy was so wet. It was my crush, Carter, just shuddering. Was he... cumming in Ms. Water's pussy. It was so envious of the librarian. I wanted to have Carter in me. Some people thought I was gay, but I didn't want girls at all.

I wanted Carter.

It was so unfair that Natalie got him. Now I never would have him. I whimpered as I leaned closer, trying to get a better look at that handsome cutie. He was tall. Brown hair. Athletic. My pussy grew so hot. I could masturbate like Natalie--

I bumped into the books. I gasped as they rocked then fell over. I jumped back, squeaking in fright.

"Someone's watching us," Carter grunted, pulling his cock out of Ms. Water's pussy. I caught a glimpse of it dripping in juices. He was so big. My pussy clenched, but...

I couldn't be caught. Shame flushed over me as I turned and ran down the stacks. I had to get away. I was almost clear when Natalie appeared. I gasped, not wanting to crash into a pregnant girl. She grabbed me with her right hand, her fingers wet.

"Beth," she purred, her black hair falling in pigtails and draping over her pink blouse. "This is delicious. Of course, it's you spying on him."

"I w-wasn't sp-pying," I stammered. "I j-just... was looking for a b-book."

"I've seen you looking at my guy," she purred. "You got a thing for Carter, don't you?"

I shook my head, squeaking out a protest.

She pushed back my bangs and smiled. "You're so cute with those glasses. It's a shame that you were such baggy dresses. You won't draw my boyfriend's attention dressing like that."

I wanted to melt away in shame. Especially as Carter and Ms. Waters were both watching me. My cheeks blazed so hot with the shame of this moment. I could just sink into the floor. This was awful. I felt so ashamed.

"Yes, you could be so cute," purred Natalie. "Mmm, let's see what you have beneath that circus tent of a sweater you're wearing."

She grabbed the hem of my baggy, dark-blue sweater and ripped it up my body. I gasped as she did that. She threw it down and shook her head at the long-sleeved blouse I had on beneath. I hugged myself, but she grabbed the hem again.

"Come on, let's find out how hot your bod is," Natalie purred. "Mmm, I bet you got a cute pair of tits. Just a little hottie hiding beneath all these layers."

I just squirmed as my shirt was yanked off next. I was down to my bra. Natalie gasped at the sight. I looked down at my boobs held by my tight bra. The edges bit into my tit flesh. My cheeks burned. It was so embarrassing having big breasts.

"Why did you cram them into that little thing?" asked Natalie, this utter disgust on her face. "That's awful to do that to them. They're such beautiful breasts, and you smooshed them."

"Damn shame," said Carter.

Natalie reached around me and undid my bra. The cups popped out my big Double D's spilled out. They bobbed there as my cheeks blazed with embarrassment. I just wanted to melt into the floor. Why did Carter have to be here with his cock out and... and...

"Those are such gorgeous tits," he said and cupped one of them. I gasped at how bold he was. He squeezed my tit. He kneaded it. This wonderful heat rushed through me. I couldn't believe how great that felt. It was so naughty having him touching me like that. I shuddered at him kneading my breast. "Just amazing, Beth."

"Really?" I whimpered.

He brushed back my bangs and stared at my face. "Yes, they are."

He kneaded them as Natalie dropped to her knees and unzipped my dress. The skirt fell down my legs. I wore black tights beneath. Her hands slid up them as Carter massaged them. I shuddered as she drew down my tights next.

"And plain panties," she said. "Beth, you're a beautiful, young woman. You shouldn't hide it this much just because you're shy. I know you're not a slut like Ms. Waters."

"Mmm, I'm such a slut," the teacher said, her skirt hiked around her waist. Cum dripped out of her shaved pussy and ran down to the tops of her stockings. She wore thigh-highs?

Lastly, Natalie pulled down my panties and revealed my thick, black bush. I wanted to melt away. Carter fondled both my breasts as Natalie rolled my panties down my thighs. I whimpered as she did that. This was so wild.

Her head pressed between my thighs. Before I knew what she was doing, she nuzzled into my bush. My eyes bulged. I couldn't believe she just pressed her face into my pubic hair! She kissed at my pussy lips.

"I'm not a lesbian!" I gasped. "I know everyone thinks I am, but I'm not! I'm not!"

"I didn't say you were," purred Natalie. "It's not being a lesbian when there's a guy involved. It's just doing naughty things to make him happy. Guys love it when their girl lezzies out on another."

"Love it," Carter said as Natalie liked my virgin pussy.

I gasped as she stroked through my folds and brushed my hymen. She stroked over my maidenhead before she brushed my clit. I gasped as she did that. It felt so wicked of her to do that. I quivered here, my heart hammering away in my chest.

She lapped at me. That felt so wicked having her tongue sliding over my folds like that. I loved it so much. She stroked me. Teased me. Drove me wild with her touch. I groaned, my face contorting with delight.

She slid her hands around and gripped my rump. She squeezed my butt-cheeks as she lapped at my virgin pussy lips. I groaned, shocked by this. I couldn't believe she had licked me like that. She stroked her tongue over my folds. It was wild to feel her doing that.

"Natalie," I whimpered.

He grinned. "Just let her make you cum." His hands squeezed my tits. "She's an amazing girlfriend, so she'll give you a nice, relaxing orgasm."

"O-okay," I whimpered.

"Yes, yes, eat her pussy," moaned Ms. Waters. She scooped up the cum leaking out of her snatch. She popped it into her mouth. Carter's cum. I quivered there, my heart racing faster.

I groaned as Natalie's tongue stroked over my folds. She lapped at my flesh, flicking up and down my folds. I groaned at it. This was just so wild to do. I couldn't believe she was being such a naughty girl. My heart pounded in my chest.

All this delight swept through me. Carter kneaded my tits. He swept his thumbs over my nubs and pressed in on them. I groaned as he did that. It was so naughty. He pushed them back into my boobs, sending delight shooting down to my pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh," I whimpered.

He released them and grinned as my nipples sprang back out. "Damn, you have some big, fat nipples, Beth."

"Oh, god," I whimpered, Natalie's tongue stroking over my clit. Pleasure shot through me. I loved the delight that swept through my body.

"Just let it sweep you away," he said and ducked his head down. He suckled on my nipple.

I gasped as more pleasure shot down to my pussy. The naughty Natalie lapped at my folds. She stroked her tongue up them and around my clit again. I shuddered as she did that. She had me trembling here, my big boobs jiggling. Carter suckled harder.

I swayed there. Ms. Waters watched on, the slut licking more cum off her finger as I shuddered toward that big burst of pleasure. It was amazing. I rose and rose toward a climax. I masturbated, of course, so I knew the signs.

I just never thought I would have one in the library while the supposedly prim-and-proper librarian watched. Her hair in a bun, her glasses perched on her nose, and her pussy dripping with cum. It was insane.

"Oh, oh, oh," I whimpered as Carter suckled harder.

My entire body quivered as Natalie sucked on my clit now. She lapped at my bud like Carter nursed on my nipple. This was insane. I was about to burst. I couldn't believe this was happening. I would have a huge explosion of pleasure.