Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 15

Story Info
A virgin girl is rewritten by the diary to love her daddy!
7.4k words
4.84
24.2k
34
0

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virgin Daughter Rewritten into Daddy's Slut

The doorbell rang through the house.

Kristen, in her bedroom, smiled. It was Friday night, and that meant Noriko had arrived for another sleepover. They had been a weekly occasion for nearly two months now. Since Kristen had gotten her journal.

Not that she saw any connection. Noriko was just Britney's best friend. Sleepovers were something girls did.

Kristen was eager to write her next dirty story in her journal. This time, she thought it was time for her younger sister to join the fun.

* * *

It's another Friday, and Noriko has come prepared to get wild. She's wearing a tight tank top that molds to her petite body and a short skirt that barely covers her rump. She's sans panties, of course. She wants to be ready to have fun with my daddy.

The girls race up the stairs, Noriko at the lead. Britney gasps, catching a glimpse that Noriko's naked butt and thick bush. Britney can't believe the sight. Her cheeks are burning with the realization her best friend forgot her panties.

"Noriko," Britney whispered once they were safely in her room. "Where are your panties?"

"Oh, it's fun going without them," says Noriko. "You've never tried it?"

Britney shakes her head. "I just hope my dad doesn't see that you're... you know."

As if she spoke of the devil, Dad appears in the doorway. "Hey girls. I had a great idea for something you two can do for your slumber party."

* * *

Britney Miller

My cheeks were burning. I couldn't believe that my best friend wasn't wearing panties. "I just hope my dad doesn't see that you're... you know."

This was so embarrassing, especially since mentioning Dad caused him to appear. He often poked in on our slumber parties, watching us work on homework lying on the floor. Usually, Mom would ask for Noriko's help with some craft project. Noriko was more than happy to help and would disappear for hours sometimes.

Which was a bummer.

Daddy had this gleam in his eyes that sent a flutter through me. He was tall and handsome, a stronger version of my big brother Carter. The sort of man that I would like to marry and have babies with. Mom loved him.

"Hey girls," he said. "I had a great idea for something you two can do for your slumber party."

"Oh, that sounds fun," Noriko said, clapping her hands together. Her hips wiggled back and forth. She had a mega-crush on my daddy. I didn't blame her.

"What's that?" I asked, my stomach turning nervously.

"Well, I just am getting sick of hiding what Noriko does for me," said Daddy. "And I thought you should know since she's your best friend."

"Does?" I was so confused. "Uh... What are you talking about, Daddy?"

"Noriko is my slut," said Daddy and he just put his hand on her rump, squeezed her through her short skirt, and pulled her to him.

My jaw dropped. "Daddy!" Anger boiled through me as he squeezed her. "Don't touch my friend like that! Eww! That's so gross!"

"Gross," he said and chuckled. "Noriko, show my daughter just how much of a slut you are."

"Yes, sir," whimpered Noriko. She dropped to her knees and glanced at me even as she unzipped Daddy's slacks. "I'm such a big slut for your daddy's big dick, Britney."

"What?" I gasped, my cheeks burning. "No, no, you can't do that! Noriko!"

She opened Daddy's fly and pulled down his slacks and boxers. His... his cock popped out. My eyes widened at how big it was. This nervous flutter washed through me as he thrust out so long and thick. He throbbed, the tip swollen. A drop of a clear liquid beaded at the tip.

Noriko licked it up. My friend just slid her tongue over his cock and gathered it. I couldn't believe my eyes. She swirled her tongue around his crown before she swallowed him. She just suckled Daddy's dick into her mouth.

"Noriko!" I gasped. "Daddy! Mom will kill you if she sees that! What are you doing?"

Dad glanced back at the open door and said, "You think so?"

I had to put a stop to this. Noriko was sucking and slurping on him. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down his cock. I couldn't believe this was happening. This shouldn't be happening. I had to put a stop to this. I had to get Mom.

I darted past Daddy and Noriko, the sucking and slurping sound filling my ears. This was so disgusting. I passed Carter's door. He was out on a date with his pregnant girlfriend. Then Sheila's door. She was out, too. Kristen's door was closed, like usual. She rarely left her room. I reached my parents' bedroom door and burst in.

Mom was sitting on the bed wearing a silk bathrobe. The blue material clung to her body as she rose. She was clearly naked beneath it. Was she waiting for Daddy? They were quite... amorous. I knew from my other friends that their parents didn't have sex as much as mine did.

Which was all the time.

"What is it, Britney?" Mom asked, her blonde hair spilling around her face. "What's wrong?"

"It's Daddy!" she said. "You... You have to see this. It's disgusting!"

I grabbed Mom's hand and pulled her out of the bedroom and back down the hallway. I reached my open door where the sounds of Noriko's sloppy blowjob echoed. Daddy stood there, his pants around his ankles, enjoying my friend's mouth. He glanced at us, grinning.

"What's so disgusting?" Mom asked. "What has gotten you all worked up?"

"Mom!" I gasped, pointing at the sight. "Daddy's cheating on you with my friend! She's sucking his cock."

"And?" Mom asked and hugged me from behind. I gasped at her hands resting on my belly. Her head pushed past my shoulder and her lips brushed my ear. "It's such a delicious thing to watch. Mmm, I love seeing your daddy with another woman. Or an barely legal cutie."

"What?" I gasped as Mom's hands rubbed at my belly. Her tongue flicked over my ear, sending a shiver through me. "You... you like Daddy..."

"I love it," she purred, her voice a husky whisper I could barely hear. "It makes me so wet when he fucks a younger, hotter woman than me. If I'm lucky, I get to enjoy the sloppy seconds."

My jaw dropped at my mother's words. She liked being... cuckolded. Could women even be cuckolded? Was it like being cuckqueened or something? That word just popped into my head. Mom was a cuckqueen.

And Noriko worshiped Daddy's cock. She suckled on him with such passion. I had seen one porno. It had been so shocking seeing a woman bobbing her head and sucking on the man's cock. Drool spilled down her chin like with Noriko. I had shut it off, but now...

Now I couldn't look away from Noriko sucking on Daddy's cock. She worked her mouth up and down his dick, just sucking like the whore in the porno. My best friend was a whore for my daddy. I swallowed at that realization.

Mom purred, "Does it make you as wet as me, Britney?"

"Mom," I whimpered, realizing just how wet I was.

I didn't want to admit that, though. It was so embarrassing. This entire experience was so crazy. I didn't know what to think about it. How to react to it. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched Noriko nursing with passion.

Daddy groaned. His fingers slid through my friend's glossy-black hair He gripped a fistful of her tresses. He held her tight as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down his cock, nursing with all her might.

More drool ran down her chin as Daddy pulled off his shirt. He was... muscular. Strong. Powerful. I shuddered as Mom groaned. She licked my earlobe again, sending a shiver through me that ended at my little cunny. Why would Mommy do that?

"That's how you suck my dick, slut," Daddy growled. "Mmm, suck that cock hard. Yes, yes, you need all that cum, don't you? Pregnant whores always crave cum."

"Yes, they do," Mom whispered.

Noriko was pregnant? With Daddy's child?

I swallowed, my pussy on fire as Daddy groaned. Noriko suckled harder. Louder. Her cheeks hollowed. Daddy's face twisted with pleasure. She was making him feel so good. This was so wild. Was he going to... to... cum in her mouth?

I bet he was. He groaned, his face twisted in delight. He grunted. My friend swallowed. My eyes widened as I realized he dumped his seed into her mouth. Noriko gulped down more and more cum. White cream dripped out of the corners of her mouth now.

"Your daddy always cums so much," Mom moaned, her big boobs rubbing into my back as she rocked there. Had she... gotten naked. Her hands rubbed at my belly through my t-shirt. "Lucky slut."

This was insane. I whimpered, licking my lips. I should be running to Kristen's room to hide from this. It was perverse. My friend shouldn't be sucking Daddy's cock. She shouldn't be swallowing all his cum.

"Damn!" Daddy grunted. "You are one of my favorite sluts, Noriko."

Favorite? How many sluts did he have?

Daddy ripped his cock from Noriko's mouth. She panted, drool and jizz spilling down her chin. She licked her lips and glanced at me. She grinned in delight as she dropped to her hands and knees, her skirt riding up over her rump.

She looked so happy as Daddy dropped to his knees behind her. He was still hard. Didn't men go soft after cumming? I thought I heard that, but Daddy was throbbing. His dick looked ready to just fuck her hard. He was about to bury his dick into her and... and... fuck her. I shuddered at that thought.

"That's right," purred Mom. "Your daddy has stamina. He's going to fuck your friend so hard."

Daddy slapped his dick down on Noriko's rump. She grinned even broader, her eyes staring into mine. Her joy shone out of her as Daddy slid his cock down her rump. He pressed it right into her pussy. He was going to...

Fuck my friend before my eyes.

He thrust into her. She moaned as his cock buried into her pussy. I shuddered in Mom's embrace as Noriko trembled. How could Daddy fit that big dick into her small body? She was such a petite thing. Like me. She had taken all of Daddy's cock.

My pussy clenched.

"Damn," groaned Daddy. "Your friend has one tight cunt, Britney."

"Tighter than Mommy's," whimpered Mom as Daddy drew back his cock. "She gives him more pleasure than me. Ooh, ooh, he's going to fuck her so hard!"

Daddy slammed back into Noriko. She squealed in delight as she rocked forward. He gripped her hips as he pumped away at her. She rocked to his rhythm, taking his cock deep in her hole. She wiggled her hips from side to side as he pounded her hard and fast.

He buried into her again and again. He fucked her with all that he had. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched on. My friend gasped and moaned, pleasure spilling over her expression. She looked like a whore. A slut.

A woman.

"Mr. Miller!" she gasped. "Oh, Mr. Miller! That's so good! That's just amazing! Ooh, ooh, keep fucking me like that!"

"Yes!" Daddy grunted as he fucked her hard and fast.

He buried into her again and again. He plowed to the hilt in her pussy. He fucked her with such force. I bit my lip while Mom rubbed at my belly. She panted in my ear, her nipples poking me in the back through my top.

She was so turned on by this. My cheeks burned with... with excitement. I couldn't look away from my hunky daddy fucking her. I was so enraptured by the sight, I barely noticed Mom's hand pushing into the waistband of my skirt. Her fingers slipped into my panties and slid down through my pubic hair.

She touched my pussy lips.

"Mom!" I gasped in shock as she rubbed her digits up and down my virgin slit.

"Mmm, just let your mommy take care of you," she cooed.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Mom stroked my pussy with such skill. Pleasure shivered through my body. Heat washed through my nethers. Her touch was so much better than my own. She worked up and down my juicy slit.

This was insane. I just stood here and let Mom finger me. She stroked all over my pussy. The heat washed through my flesh. I shuddered as she stroked me with her naughty digits. It was so wicked of her to do that.

Just so naughty of her.

She licked my ear as she stroked my pussy slit. Daddy fucked Noriko, a big smile on his lips. He witnessed what Mom did to me and loved it. He pounded my best friend's cunny as Mom fingered mine. I shuddered, pleasure building in me.

"Mommy," I whimpered.

"Mmm, just enjoy," she cooed, her fingers stroking up and down my slit.

She brushed my clit. I gasped in delight as she rubbed at my little bud. My entire body quivered in her embrace. I couldn't believe how great this felt. It was a wonderful moment. I shuddered, loving this passion so much.

My heart pounded in my chest as she stroked my bud. She rubbed my clit, my cunny drinking in the delight. My young body trembled. I had only made myself cum. Now Mommy would make me explode while I watched Daddy fuck Noriko.

"Mr. Miller!" Noriko moaned. "Oh, Mr. Miller?"

"Are you going to cum, slut?" growled Daddy.

"Yes, Mr. Miller!" Noriko moaned while I whispered, "Yes."

I would cum on Mommy's fingers. Her digits danced around the crown of my cock. She made me feel so naughty. I loved this so much. I trembled, rising toward that wondrous moment. I would have a huge climax.

It would be fantastic to have a big cum. I wanted to just burst in delight. Mommy rubbed faster and faster at my clit. She danced over my bud, driving me wild. I whimpered as I trembled in her embrace. I hurtled toward my orgasm.

"That's it, honey," moaned Mommy. "Fuck that tight, young snatch!"

"Tighter than your snatch," growled Daddy.

"Yes, yes, so much tighter than mine!" Mommy rubbed frantically at my clit. "Cum in her barely legal cunt. Just flood her pussy. You deserve the best cunt, honey. Yes, you do!"

Daddy slammed forward and Noriko squealed. She trembled, cumming on Daddy's cock. Her little pussy must be writhing around Daddy's cock. Just suckling at him. I couldn't believe this was happening. He thrust forward.

"Yes!" he roared. I shuddered as I realized he pumped his cum into my friend's pussy. This was how he bred her.

I climaxed.

I squealed in delight in Mommy's embrace, my cunny spasming. Juices gushed out and soaked her fingers and drenched my panties. Waves of delight rushed through me. Wild euphoria drowned my thoughts.

Mommy made me cum. The taboo ecstasy washed out of my writhing snatch. This was so wild. I watched Daddy cumming in Noriko's snatch as the pleasure drowned my mind. My virgin pussy flooded my body with rapture.

"Mommy!" I moaned.

"Oh, Mr. Miller!" gasped Noriko. "You have so much cum for me! You have to fuck him, Britney!"

"No!" I gasped, shaking my head. That was disgusting. He was my father. Mom shouldn't have fingered me, either. This was all so messed up. I never imagined that I'd even be in this situation. I had never wanted to have sex with my father at all in my life. "That's wrong! I would never, ever do that!"

* * *

Britney claims it's wrong wanting to have sex with our daddy, but she's always wanted to lose her virginity to him. She masturbates to it every night, she just never thought she would have the chance. Now she's eager for it.

And so eager for his cum. As Daddy pulls out of Noriko, my little sister knows where she can get her first taste of Daddy's jizz. Britney knows this is her chance. She's wanted Daddy to fuck her for so long.

That's why she never wears panties beneath her short skirts, hoping that she'll accidentally flash Daddy. Now it's her chance to show off her bald twat.

* * *

Britney Miller

I had always wanted to have sex with Daddy. Every time I masturbated my virgin pussy, it was to the fantasy of losing my virginity to him. Now... Now I had my chance to taste his cum. It was in Noriko's pussy. He had filled her to the brim. His cock pulled out of her. I had to...

Lick her pussy.

The thought filled my mind. I broke from Mommy's embrace and darted to my friend. I dropped to my knees behind her as she rolled over onto her back. She spread her legs wide, Daddy's cum matting her slit.

I whimpered and grabbed her thighs. I bent down and pressed my face into her pussy. My skirt rode up. I hoped Daddy could see my bald twat--I never wore panties in the hopes of flashing Daddy on accident. I never had any pubic hair, either. It just never grew. I had a tight, young slit.

Noriko groaned as I licked up the cum on her bush. The salty cum had a faint sweetness to it, matching the aroma rising from my friend's pussy. She was wet. Dripping wet. A shiver ran through me as I lapped up more cum from her bush.

"Mmm, look at that tight, young pussy," Mommy purred as she moved behind me. "You know you want to fuck her, honey. You want to fuck our daughter. You've fucked mothers and daughters together--fucked sisters at the same time--but you've never enjoyed incest yourself. Fuck our little girl! Her pussy has to be so much better than mine!"

"You are such a pervy woman," Daddy said as I nuzzled into Noriko's bush. "I am. I'm going to fuck our little girl and knock her up."

"That's right," Mommy moaned as I shuddered.

My lips kissed at Noriko's pussy now. Her sweet juices coated my lips. I shuddered and licked her slit, gathering up more of Daddy's salty cum. He had amazing jizz. The salty flavor melted across my taste buds. I shuddered in delight as I licked her again.

And again.

I gathered up all of Daddy's seed. I had dreamed of tasting his cum, I just never imagined it would be from my best friend's pussy. Noriko moaned as I slid my tongue up her delicate petals. I brushed her clit. She gasped in delight.

"Britney!" my best friend moaned. "Oh, Britney, lick all your daddy's cum from my pussy!"

"Lick up every last drop," Mommy moaned. "Fuck, yes. Every last drop, Britney."

"Yes, Mommy," I purred as I licked at my friend with hunger.

Daddy's cock slapped down on my naked rump. It was happening. Joy quivered through me. He felt so thick and hot and wet. Wet form Noriko. I shuddered, licking my friend with passion. I stroked my tongue through her folds, gathering up more cum.

Daddy moved his cock. He slid down my butt-cheeks and found my pussy lips. My cunny clenched. This was so hot. I was so ready for him to ram into me. I shuddered as he pushed against my virgin folds and hit my hymen.

"Fuck our little girl's amazing pussy," Mommy moaned. "Mmm, she tastes so good. I would love to lick your cum out of her, honey! You know how much I love enjoying your cum out of other women's pussy! It'll be doubly good out of our little girl's cunt!"

"You are so fucked up!" Daddy growled and thrust.

His dick pressed on my hymen. My maidenhead stretched and stretched before Daddy's cock. I shuddered as he pushed on me hard. I whimpered and licked at Noriko's pussy. I stroked at her pussy lips, gathering up Daddy's cum.

Then it happened. Daddy popped my cherry.

"Yes!" I squealed as Daddy finally took my virginity.

He buried his cock into my eighteen-year-old pussy. I shuddered as he stretched me out. It felt so right having my Daddy's cock sliding into my pussy. I felt so full. I moaned into Noriko's cunt as he went deeper and deeper into me.

Daddy bottomed out in me.

His cock nuzzled into my cervix. I shuddered there, my heart pounding a mile a minute. My hips wiggled back and forth, stirring my snatch around Daddy's dick. Pleasure rippled through my cunny. This felt amazing.

I lapped at the salty cum and sweet juices leaking out of Noriko's pussy as I enjoyed Daddy's big dick in me. The incestuous rush of having all that cock in me sent such delight rushing through me. I whimpered with the passion of this moment.

Daddy drew back his cock. I squeezed my snatch down around him. I loved how big and thick he was. It was amazing having so much dick in me. I wiggled my hips from side to side, reveling in this delight.