Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 16

Story Info
The college's yearbook picture day is turned into a sexy fun.
7.5k words
4.77
13.5k
13

Part 16 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Sexy Schoolgirl Pictures

Kristen sat down to have her school picture taken. The photographer was a buttoned-up woman named Ms. Franchella. She had her black hair up in a bun and red-horned glasses perched on her nose. She wore pants and a turtleneck.

She had the look of a woman that needed to go wild and... My big sister Sheila was next in line to get her yearbook picture taken. I hadn't included her in a story yet. Sheila was studying hard to get into medical school. She wanted to be a doctor. She was premed with a 3.9 GPA.

"Lift your chin," Ms. Franchella barked. She had a strict and dominating personality. Kristen could tell the photographer brooked no arguments.

Kristen lifted her head, her pussy molten. She had her special journal in her backpack. It was time to pen another story. She smiled and the lights flashed as the picture was taken. She stood and darted out of the room, so eager to write her next story.

She dashed into a bathroom, glad the yearbook picture-taking had so disrupted the school day, she could get away with spending some time writing her next story. She pulled out the journal, her pen, and started writing.

* * *

Sheila Miller

I caught a glimpse of my sister Kristen dashing off. She was a quiet one. Always locked in her room. She only had one friend, Natalie, and that girl was wrapped up in dating my younger brother Carter. Both she and that goth chick were dating my brother.

I didn't care. I dated sometimes, but mostly to blow off steam. I had to keep working hard. I would go to Johns Hopkins and be a pioneer in oncology. There were cures to cancer, and I burned to find new ones. Maybe to stop it all the way, so I had to focus on academics.

"Sit," Ms. Franchella said. She had such a severe look in her jeans and turtleneck.

I sat down at once on the stool, adjusting my pink skirt. I wore one of my Sunday dresses, my white stockings peeking out beneath the hem. I straightened my back and peered at the camera. The photographer's eyes were hard behind the lenses of her red-horned glasses.

"Smile," she barked at me.

It was hard with that severe expression on her face.

"I don't have all day. Smile!"

* * *

Ms. Franchella knows just how to get my sister to smile. It's not enough that Ms. Franchella looks hot in her low-cut blouse and tight, short leather skirt, she wants the students she photographs to look equally as hot and sexy. Beautiful or hunky.

She saunters forward toward my sister and purrs, "I know how to put a smile on your lips."

* * *

Sheila Miller

I swallowed as Ms. Franchella sauntered forward, her big boobs jiggling in her low-cut blouse. Her short, leather skirt hugs her hips and shows off the stops of her thigh-high stockings. She leaned forward, her boobs almost spilling out of her blouse.

"I know just how to put a smile on your lips," she purred, such a gorgeous woman.

I was having trouble smiling because of how stunning she was. She made me feel... wet the way no boy I had dated did. No one had me squirming in place and soaking my panties, but Ms. Franchella... she oozed sexuality with her black hair in that delicious bun and her glasses perched on her nose. A sexy and kinky librarian. That's what she looked like.

I didn't get why that turned me on.

Ms. Franchella knelt before me. Her hands touched my bare ankles covered in my white stockings. A pair of thigh-highs. Mom always bought me thigh-highs. She said women should only wear thigh-highs not full pantyhose. She always had this wicked gleam in her eyes that made me think of how she screamed her head off while Dad was making love to her.

Now... I shuddered as the heat ran up my legs. Ms. Franchella pushed my skirt up my legs as she slid higher and higher. I swallowed as the shivers grew stronger. Waves of heat washed out of my pussy. I was so wet, soaking my panties.

She shoved my skirt past my knees and pressed the material up higher. It bunched around my waist as I squirmed there. Her hands slid from the silky nylons to my bare thighs. I gasped at the burning contact, my pussy clenching.

"Ms. Franchella," I whimpered. "Are you supposed to do this?"

"This is what they pay me for," I purred. "To make you students look so sexy."

Her hands reached my panties. I whimpered as she hooked them and drew them down. The sweet musk of my pussy filled my nose. I breathed it in as she rolled my panties down my thighs. She worked them lower and lower. Past my knees. Down my calves. She held them up and shoved them into her cleavage, the pink fabric peeking out.

"Yes, yes, this will put a smile on your lips," she purred and buried her face into my trimmed bush. My curls rustled against her face. I gasped as a woman kissed my twat for the first time. No guy had ever gone down on me, either.

"Oh, god," I groaned as she licked me. Her tongue traveled slowly up my slit. I shuddered as she stroked over my bud. Pleasure burst from my clit. "Oh, my god."

"Mmm, that's right," Ms. Franchella purred into my pussy. "Ooh, you have such a sweet cunt, honey."

She licked me again. I squeezed my eyes shut at how amazing it was. I had sex a few times. Nothing to write home about. My boyfriends enjoyed it more than me. But this... This was amazing. Her tongue felt so wonderful on my silky folds.

She licked up and down me. She drove me wild with that naughty tongue. I shuddered, whimpering at how great this was. I would have a huge climax. She stroked her tongue up to my clit and danced around my bud.

"Oh, Ms. Franchella," I gasped. "Oh, wow. I can't believe the school pays you to do this."

"We want you to be perfect for your photo," she moaned and thrust her tongue into my pussy. I gasped at the way she wiggled around in me.

This was just amazing. I couldn't believe how wondrous it was having a sexy woman eating my pussy. Her glasses shifted on her nose while those intense eyes of hers peered up at me. I whimpered, my skirt rustling as she fucked her tongue in and out of me.

It was wonderful having her do that. I loved her plunging that tongue deep into me and pulling it out. I savored every last second of that delight. I felt my orgasm building in me. This wasn't like when I fingered myself. This was something bigger.

"Ms. Franchella," I gasped.

She knew just what she was doing. This was so insane. I savored that delight. I came closer and closer to bursting as she swirled her tongue around in me. My eyes rolled back in my head. The chair creaked beneath me.

She flicked her tongue up to my clit. I loved how she did that. She flicked her tongue around my bud. That was even better. I just loved it so much. She was driving me wild. I would have a huge orgasm. Just a big one.

"Fuck!" gasped.

"Language, young lady," she purred and suckled on my clit.

"Sorry, sorry!" I whimpered, my head tossing. "It just feels so good. You're driving me wild. Oh, that's it. I... I... Yes!"

I burst in orgasmic delight. The pleasure swept through me. Waves of delight washed through my body and drowned my mind. Stars flashed across my vision as my pussy gushed juices. She licked them up. Ms. Franchella feasted on my cunt.

I whimpered, my eyes rolling back in my head. I shuddered there, whimpering at the delight. She flicked her tongue over my folds, gathering up all my sweet cream gushing out of me I whimpered at the delight sweeping through me.

It was majestic. Just fantastic to have all this rapture drowning my mind. I trembled, my heart beating a wild beat in my chest. It was so good. My eyes rolled back in my head. I groaned in delight at the pleasure of this.

"Oh, Ms. Franchella!" I squealed as my orgasm hit that wonderful peak. It was so amazing. I was glad to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. "Oh, oh, oh!"

She pushed my thighs apart and rose, my pussy cream dripping from her chin. In such a stern voice, she purred, "Don't move!"

I just smiled for the camera as she headed back, my legs spread wide, showing off my sandy-blonde bush dripping in juices. She took the picture. The lights flashed. I shuddered as I licked my lips, feeling so good.

"Mmm, rosy cheeks. Pussy wet and dripping. Thighs spread apart. Yes, yes, you looked so sexy." The photographer smiled. "You can leave."

"I was wondering..." I shuddered, staring at her and that short, leather skirt. She had such gorgeous legs. "May I... eat your pussy. I think... I think I want to try that."

"I do have photos to take, so come kneel before me and don't bump into my tripod."

"Yes, Ms. Franchella."

I shuddered and darted forward. I moved around the camera and knelt. Luckily, the legs were situated so I could kneel before her and not bump into them. I pushed up her leather skirt and found her pussy shaved and dripping. A spicy aroma filled my nose as I stared at her pussy. A woman's pussy.

It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I buried my face into her pussy and licked at her. I stroked my tongue through her folds and gathered up her spicy juices. I loved the flavor. It was just so lovely to taste her. I savored that wonderful bliss. It was just perfect.

I licked and lapped at her as someone entered. A guy gasped, "Shit."

"Language," said Ms. Franchella. "Now stand there and place your foot on the stool. Good, good. I can see that bulge. You're getting turned on watching her lick my pussy."

"I am," said the guy. That was Hank the quarterback. "Wow, that is hot."

"Uh-huh," I moaned as I tongued Ms. Franchella's pussy. Just knowing that a boy was watching me eating out the gorgeous and mature woman had me shuddering. She was like... a MILF.

I plunged my tongue into her spicy depths as she gave a few more instructions to Hank. The lights flashed bright as I swirled around in her. It was so delightful to feel the silky texture of her cunt's depths. And her flavor was just delicious.

"Mmm, you can go," Ms. Franchella purred as the next student came in. Another boy.

He groaned, too. I shuddered, licking and lapping at Ms. Franchella's pussy. I flicked my tongue around in her snatch. My heart pounding a wild beat. I loved this so much. I was so thrilled to do this. Just so happy to feast on this cutie's pussy.

She gripped the back of my head as she gave instructions so this boy could show off his hardon. "You want all the girls to see how hung you are," she purred. "Yes, yes, just like that."

FLASH!

It was so hot helping her to get the boys to pose just right so their hard dicks were on display. I didn't want to see them, but other girls would. My tongue flicked around in Ms. Franchella's pussy. Her cunt cream dripped down my chin.

FLASH!

Another boy entered, my cunt clenching. Pussy cream dripped down my thighs to the tops of my stockings. Mom was right. They were far, far better than full pantyhose or tights. I gripped Ms. Franchella's rump, holding tight to her as I feasted on her.

FLASH!

"Damn," the new guy said. "Sheila?"

My brother Carter.

"Mmm, yes, yes, you have a big dick. Let's show it off to all those girls who get wet for you. Just like that..." I suckled on Ms. Franchella's clit. She purred, "Oh, yes, just like that. Keep doing that and..."

FLASH!

"You can go. But you... don't stop!"

"I won't Ms. Franchella," I said as the next boy entered.

I suckled hard on that bud. I nursed on her clit, wanting to make her cum like she did with me. My lips nibbled on her bud. Her juices trickled down my chin. That felt so naughty as I suckled on this sexy bud. I just wanted to make her cum so badly.

"Yes, yes, just like that," moaned the sexy photographer.

"Uh, like this?" the boy asked.

"Not you! The lezzie slut sucking on my clit! Oh, god, yes! That's so good! Fuck!"

Lezzie slut? That thought flashed through my mind a heartbeat before her spicy juices gushed out and bathed my face. I groaned as all her juices soaked my mouth. The hot cream poured over my face and down my throat. It was so wild to feel. I loved it.

She was so delicious. Her pussy lips rubbed so hot over my mouth. I stroked her lips. I caressed her cunt folds. I loved every second of lapping up her cream as she shuddered through her delight. She gasped out her pleasure.

It was a delight to enjoy this.

A pure treasure.

She shuddered as her pleasure passed. She glanced down at me, a smile on those plump lips. Her glasses slipped on her nose. "You may go now, my lezzie-slut."

"Yes, Ms. Franchella," I gasped, darting out of there, my lips dripping in her cream. I felt so amazing as I floated away down the hallway. That was just an amazing moment. I was so glad that I had eaten her pussy.

Lezzie slut...

* * *

Sheila is thinking girls are better than boys. No, women. She's eager for more fun with other women. Who knows what joys she'll find as she explores being a lezzie-slut.

But that's not what Ms. Franchella cares about. A new guy has just walked in. Brent the Linebacker, and he has a very big problem in his jeans that will have to be addressed before he can have his picture taken.

Ms. Franchella is ready to take care of any problems that might arise.

* * *

Ms. Franchella

"Just stand there and..." I stared at the big, brawny student. He was more than six feet tall and had broad shoulders, his brown hair buzzed short on the side. A flattop. "Are you in some distress?"

"It's just..." He wore jeans. Tight jeans. "Seeing you cum on Sheila's face and all..."

"Oh, my, your dick is that big?" A wave of delight shot through me. I loved taking pictures of college students. Boys or girls, I wanted to have some fun. Young studs and sluts made me dripping wet, and this hunk...

I pulled the panties from between my cleavage. What was that girl's name? What did it matter? She made me cum. The yearbook committee knew the order the students came in. They would get the stories correct. I breathed in her sweet scent, though.

"Mmm, we can't have that. Drop the pants."

"Well..." He swallowed. "I don't have any underwear on."

"You go commando in jeans?"

He shrugged.

"Well, drop them anyways," I said, my pussy on fire.

He undid his belt and shoved them down. The tails of his dress shirt spilled around his hips while his cock popped out. He was huge. A wave of heat washed through me at the sight of that big dick. He might have the biggest cock in school.

Certainly, the biggest I had seen. Even that boy who knew the lezzie-slut wasn't quite this impressive. My hips wiggled back and forth. I just had to have that in me. I had to ride that hunk. I needed to enjoy every inch of it.

That was just so perfect.

"Mmm, now I'll just have to make that go down," I said. "Relieve some of the swelling." I grinned. "I'll give you a choice. Do you want me to ride you or do you want to fuck me doggy style? Your choice."

He grinned at me. "Then you best get down on your knees, Ms. Franchella. I'm going to raw dog you hard."

I shuddered in delight. That was what I wanted to hear. It was just perfect. I dropped to my knees, my big boobs swaying in my low-cut blouse. My leather skirt creaked as I settled into place. I wiggled my rump, just so ready for him to fuck me hard.

He grunted and dropped to his knees. He slapped his cock down on my ass. I loved that stinging sound. I was so ready for him to just fuck me with that monster. He shoved up my leather skirt, his cock draped over my rump. A wave of heat washed through me. He slid his cock down until he nuzzled into my shaved cunt.

"Ms. Franchella, thanks for the help," he groaned. "I'm so fucking hard right now. I need some relief. I've got a nasty case of blue balls."

"We can't have that," I moaned then gasped as he entered me.

He was so huge. He thrust to the hilt in my snatch in a single go, stretching me out. I groaned in delight, loving that big dick burying into my cunt. My pussy clenched down on him as I wiggled my hips, stirring my snatch around him.

He groaned as he drew back his dick. My pussy clamped down around him. He groaned as he drew back, his hands holding my hips. He buried back into me. I loved that young, hung stud ramming that thick dick into my snatch.

"Ms. Franchella," he groaned as he pumped away at me.

"Yes!" I gasped as I savored that hard cock plowing into me.

He thrust over and over into my snatch. It was so wonderful having him do that. It was just a delight having that huge cock plowing into me. I groaned, savoring this wonderful cock burying into me over and over again.

He thrust into my snatch. He plowed into me with all that he had. I groaned, gripping his amazing dick with that delicious snatch. His heavy nuts slapped into my clit. Pleasure burst through my pussy. I gasped at those delights.

My orgasm built and built as he fucked over and over. He drove me toward that wonderful climax. It was fabulous having his huge cock churning me up. He thrust into me with such powerful plunges. Such amazing thrusts. My eyes rolled back into my head.

"Shit, shit, shit," I moaned. "Oh, you stud. Yes, yes, fuck me with that young dick!"

"God, you're so tight!" he grunted. "Never fucked a MILF before!"

"Can't say that!" I groaned remembering when my own son was his age. Just last year, he had fucked me so hard. Ever since then, I wanted young cock.

Just like my daughter gave me a taste for young cunt.

The stud hammered into me. He pounded me with that zest only a barely legal stud could have. I gripped his dick as he churned me up. I gasped and moaned, enjoying coming to a college to take my pictures. I hoped mothers of sons would see how hot their boys were and enjoyed their cocks, and fathers how tasty their daughters' pussies were.

And for their mothers, too.

I squeezed my snatch down on that huge cock thrusting into my twat. He fucked me so hard. He buried into me over and over again. I quivered in delight as he plunged to the hilt in me. He fucked me with all that force.

"That's it, stud!" I moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, let that pressure out into my pussy. Just let it spurt into my pussy!"

"Yes, Ms. Franchella!" he groaned, slamming his cock deep and hard into my pussy. "I'm gonna unload in your pussy. Make a creampie in you!"

"Good!" I moaned. I'd get some cute, young slut to lick it all out of me. "Just keep fucking me. Oh, my god! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop until I'm cumming!"

"Yes, Ms. Franchella!"

That wondrous cock pummeled my cunt. He buried so deep and hard into me. He thrust to the hilt in me. I clamped my cunt down hard on his dick. I shuddered as he thrust in and out of me. It was wondrous feeling him churn me up like that.

The moment swelled faster and faster. I shivered as I hurtled toward that amazing climax. My eyes rolled back in my head. I savored every last second of that huge dick slamming into me. It was perfect. He slammed into me.

I gasped out in rapture. "Yes!"

My cunt writhed around his dick. I spasmed as he drew back, the waves of ecstasy sweeping through me. The bliss drowned my mind. I groaned, my head tossing from side to side. My boobs jiggled in my blouse as he buried into me.

"Ms. Franchella!" he grunted.

His cock erupted.

All that young cum pumped into my pussy. He just flooded me with his youthful seed. My snatch milked him as he sprayed more and more of that wonderful jizz into my snatch. Stars flashed across my mind as I milked him.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's it, stud!" I groaned as he pumped me full of his jizz. He filled me to the brim with all that spunk. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing!"

He just grunted as he pumped more and more cum into me. The meathead flooded my snatch with all his jizz. It was an amazing moment. I loved every last second of all that cum flooding me. His heavy balls twitched against my clit.