Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 17

Story Info
A wife becomes a free-use slut when she gets on wrong train.
7.4k words
4.78
26.1k
23

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faithful Wife Rides the Free Use Train

The car door slams shut and Kristen smiled. Her parents, Carter, and Natalie are driving up to Seattle to see a musical that Mom and Natalie both wanted to see. It's a double date. Something wonderfully wholesome. Sadly, driving didn't really offer many erotic possibilities.

Sure, some backseat action with Carter and Natalie or Mom giving Dad a BJ as he drove, but those were so vanilla now for Kristen. She envisions something hotter. Something that can't happen. Instead of her parents driving to Seattle, what if they took a train? One of those trains that were in Japan or a subway out in New York. But Japan was her real inspiration.

They had special cars on the train that were for women only so that they didn't have to be worried about being molested on the train ride. Kristen grins at her idea. What if it is the opposite? A special train where women went to be molested.

Now, Kristen didn't want to turn her mother and best friend into whores. They were faithful women who only had lesbian sex when away from their men. But they were both fully supportive of their men having sex with sluts.

(Of course, for Kristen, this was all in the fictional universe she was writing about.)

So she sits down and begins to pen the next story. Reality was not about to get in the way of writing something hot. Not on Kristen's perverse watch.

* * *

"Son," Dad says as they board the train for Seattle, "you're probably wondering why we're taking the train. And it's not for any BS green reason or because it's faster. No, no, there's a special car on this train. The Free Use Car."

Carter grins, eager to visit.

* * *

Carter Miller

"Have fun," Natalie said before she kissed me on the lips. She was starting to show with her pregnancy, her belly growing nice and round. "Use those sluts."

"Mmm, fuck them so hard," Mom said to Dad, clearly just as excited for us to have fun as Natalie was. "We'll just be here. Maybe we'll finger each other's pussies. Natalie and I haven't gotten to know each other that way. Yet."

Natalie giggled. "So have fun, boys!"

"Yeah," I said, so eager. The Free Use Car. Any woman in there was fair game, so there was no way I was letting Natalie get in there. And Dad wasn't about to do that with Mom. He owned her cunt.

I was glad to be on another slut-fucking bonding trip with Dad. He was just such a great mentor. He knew all the wicked things you could do to whores and where all the special places were. He never failed to show me some new delights.

Gloryholes. Slut rooms. Now the Free-Use Car.

We headed down the train, passing through two more compartments before we reached the last one. A conductor was there in a blue uniform with the cap on. He grinned at us and nodded. There was a sign on the window leading into the car that read, "Warning: Free-Use Car. Women, do not enter unless you want to be used."

I grinned from ear to ear as Dad slid the door opened and we stepped inside.

All the women in here were standing. There were no seats. They were holding handles dangling from the poles running across the ceiling or gripping the support poles running from floor to ceiling. They all wore skirts.

All so ready to have them lifted. Other men were filtering in, eyeing the talent. I spotted a hot wife with her wedding ring on and a leather miniskirt hugging her ass. It was so short, the bottom cheeks of her ass were visible. Dad went for a Tatiana Academy alumni in her school uniform. She just looked so innocent here with her knee-high socks and tartan skirt, her hair in pigtails.

But that smile...

As I moved behind the hot wife, I noticed that there was a man with his wife and eighteen-year-old daughter. They all looked around nervously. They stood out even if both mother and daughter had on skirts. They were long and weren't... provocative.

Had they wandered into the wrong car?

I slid my hand boldly around the married woman. She had a tight top that cupped her large breasts. I squeezed her tit, feeling that she wasn't wearing a bra. She moaned in delight, the pair of us swaying as the train turned.

"Oh, sir, what are you doing?" she gasped in this breathy voice. "You can't do that!"

"Can't squeeze your tit?" I asked, loving this game. I dug my fingers into her breast.

"No, no," she moaned in throaty delight. "I'm married. My husband's waiting for me at the station. It's our anniversary."

"Is it," I asked, rubbing my hard cock into her rump. She wiggled her ass back into me, feeling my bulge. "And you were going to surprise him with something sexy."

"Yes," she whimpered. "Oh, no, don't pinch my nipple. Oh, I'm such a bad, bad girl when my nipple gets pinched, and I want to be a good wife."

"Good wife, huh?" I shoved my hand up beneath her blouse now and cupped her naked tit. I grinned at the woman who was on the train by mistake. She hugged her daughter closer to her, the husband holding them both. "Is that what you really want?"

"Yes," she moaned as I squeezed her nipple. "I'll scream."

I shoved my other hand down the front and between her thighs. I pressed up to the shaved folds of her pussy. I rubbed up and down her folds. She groaned as I did that, her juices soaking my digits. Her ass rubbed into my hardon.

"Then why are you so wet?" I asked, thrusting my fingers into her pussy.

"I... I..." She whimpered. "I'll scream. Oh, take your fingers out of my cunt! I'm married."

I wiggled my fingers about in her pussy. "Oh, you don't want my fingers in your cunt?"

"No. No, I don't. I'm a good wife."

"Right, right, you want something else in your cunt." I ripped my fingers out of her twat while squeezing her boob. I shoved my hand down in between us. I found my hard cock and unzipped my fly. She gasped as my dick rubbed into her rump. She wiggled back into me as I shoved my shaft between her legs. "You want my big dick ramming into your married cunt.

"No, no," she gasped as I rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit. Her cunt juices soaked my dick. "I don't want that at all."

"You sure?" I pushed into her slowly.

She gasped, her back arching. She rubbed into my chest as I sank deeper and deeper into her cunt. Her hot twat squeezed around me. She held me in that snug snatch. It was just so wonderful to feel her around me.

"You're so much bigger than my husband," she moaned. "I mean, take that dick out of my cunt! Right now. I'm married."

"You don't want me to do that," I groaned, sliding to the hilt in her. I had every inch of my dick in her snatch. "You want me to fuck you hard, you dirty slut."

"HELP!" she screamed. "I'm being molested!"

"No one's going to help you," I growled and drew back my cock. She gasped, squeezing her cunt down on my dick. "Now I'm going to give you a real reason to scream!"

I buried to the hilt in her. She gasped, squirming there. I squeezed her boob as the hot wife clamped her cunt down around my dick. That hot snatch massaged me as I pumped away at her. I fucked in and out of her cunt as she whimpered.

Her head shook, her brown hair spilling around her shoulders. I pumped away at her pussy. I fucked into her snatch. I pounded her again and again. I loved the feel of her cunt around my dick. The pleasure shot down to my balls.

"You're such a wicked man," she moaned. "Oh, I'm a good wife. I am... but... but..."

"You love my big, fat dick ramming into your married snatch!"

"Yes!" She gripped me, shuddering. Her hips wiggled from side to side.

The train turned and we swayed. She whimpered as I thrust my cock in and out of her snatch. I grinned at the married woman with her husband and daughter. Her cheeks were crimson as she watched me fucking another hot wife.

I pounded that cheating slut's cunt. Did her husband know she rode the Free-Use Car? Was he working late on a Friday? Maybe she was heading up to Seattle to meet him at his work and have a date night. Would he know that she had a pussy full of cum?

My cum.

I slammed hard into her snatch, fucking the whore. She moaned in delight, her pussy gripping my cock. She held me tight as I plowed into her married twat. The pressure in my nuts rose and rose. I hurtled toward that amazing moment of climaxing.

I would have a huge one. Just burst. I would flood her with all that I had. It would be such a glorious climax. I couldn't wait to flood her pussy with all my jizz. I hammered her faster. Harder. I churned her up.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, wiggling her hips back and forth. "You're going to make me be such a bad wife! Oh, yes, I'm going to be so wicked! I'm going to cum on that big dick!"

I winked at the other wife as I drilled the slut. "Be a bad, bad wife!"

"YES!" she screamed, her pussy going wild around my cock. "I'm so bad! Cum in me! Flood my snatch with all your jizz!"

Her cunt rippled around my cock. She suckled at me with that hot flesh. I loved it so much as I fucked into her pussy. She moaned, her flesh writhing around me. She spasmed about my dick with all that hot flesh. I loved every second of it.

I buried into her and groaned. I erupted.

"Oh, yes, yes, flood my cunt with all that cum!" she howled, her pussy rippling around me. "That's it. That's so amazing! Yes!"

I loved her cunt writhing around my cock. She massaged me with that hot flesh. It was so perfect having her suckling at me. I groaned, my nuts pumping more and more of my jizz into her snatch. She shuddered, her head tossing.

"Oh, yes, yes, you naughty man!" gasped the schoolgirl slut. She was cumming on Dad's dick. "You're so wicked!"

"Yes, I am," he growled and buried into her.

Dad grunted as he flooded her snatch while I filled the hot wife's pussy with my jizz. The older woman's cunt rippled around my cock. She milked me while shuddering. The handle she held rattled. The train shook as it hurtled down the railway to Seattle.

I felt amazing as that hot pussy milked me dry. I fired the last of my jizz into her snatch. I panted, my heart pounding in my chest. A big smile spread on my lips as I stared at the mother and daughter. They watched on in shock.

I pulled out of the slut's pussy, my hard, wet dick thrusting before me. I should say hi to them.

* * *

The Bright family realized almost at once that they had gotten on the wrong car. Mrs. Bright has her arm around her daughter and turns her away as my brother finished with the hot wife heading to enjoy her anniversary with her husband.

The slut-wife wants to be as full of as many other men as possible, but that's not what matters. As Mrs. Bright tries to shield her daughter from the growing debauchery in the cart, a hand starts lifting her own skirt. Carter's hand.

"Hey!" objects her husband. "You stop that! That's my wife!"

The conductor rushes over to them at the objection, but he's not there to stop the Bright women from being molested.

* * *

Carolyn Bright

I held my daughter tight to me. This was horrible. There were people fucking all around us. I couldn't believe that this was happening on the train. This was so foul. I looked away from that cocky, young man as he pulled out of that married whore. His cock thrust out before him.

He was so big and wet.

My cheeks burned I wanted to get out of her. I wanted--

I gasped as a hand lifted my skirt. I threw a look behind me. The boy was there. He was nineteen at most, this hungry smile on his lips. I was twice his age. Old enough to be his mother. He shouldn't be doing this.

"Hey!" my husband shouted. "You stop that! That's my wife! You little creep! Stop it!"

"Is there a problem?" a man in a blue uniform said as he wove through the fucking. He passed a schoolgirl shuddering as a handsome man ripped his dick out of her.

"He's assaulting my wife!" Edward said.

"No he isn't," said the conductor. "Not on this train. If you're a woman on the Free-Use Car, then you're allowed to be molested in any way a male passenger wants." He pointed to a sign. "By stepping on this car, you agree to be fucked by any man who wants to use your pussy, mouth, or asshole. That's all spelled out in RCW 47.46.300.c. Violators who object or try to prevent a molestation may be fined $1000 and receive up to 90 days in jail."

"It's the law?" I gasped.

"Yep," the conductor said. "Enjoy getting fucked, ma'am."

"But... but..." gasped my husband as the boy kept lifting my skirt higher and higher. "This is... It can't..." He glanced at the sign. It was right there. I couldn't believe it, either. "Shit."

I shuddered as my skirt was now hiked up around my waist. Another man, the one who was fucking the schoolgirl, came up and boldly grabbed my daughter. He ripped her from me and pulled her up to him. He clearly liked them young.

"Mom," whimpered Amber.

"You just have to let him do it, sweetie," I said as the man spun the girl around to face me. We were standing a foot apart as the two molested us. "It's the law. You don't want to be arrested."

"No, Mommy," she whimpered as the boy shoved down my panties. I shuddered as they rolled off my butt-cheeks and down my thighs. This was really happening. I couldn't believe it. My heart pounded in my chest. This was insane.

"Mmm, I am so glad that you got on the wrong train," said the boy. "You secretly want to be fucked like a whore in front of your husband and daughter, don't you?"

"No," I gasped as his hand shoved between my thighs and up into my bush. He pressed through my curls and found my folds. "No, I don't."

"Then why are you wet?" he asked as he stroked up and down my slit.

"What, I'm not." I glanced at Edward. "I'm not, honey. I don't know what he's talking about!"

The last word squealed out of me as he brushed my clit. He diddled my bud. I groaned, my eyes so wide. I couldn't believe that he was doing this. He was touching me so boldly before my husband. How did he think he could get away with this?

Because it was the law.

I whimpered, my pussy growing hotter and hotter. My daughter gasped. The man held her by the hips and was pushing on her. She was a virgin. She threw a look over her shoulder as he pushed harder on her.

"Mommy," she whimpered as the boy's fingers diddled my clit.

"Just relax," I told her. "You're about to lose your cherry. It's okay. He--"

She gasped as he plunged deep into her pussy. A strange man was violating my little girl. My cunt clenched. A whimper escaped my lips as my clit throbbed with delight. Why did this feel so good? I shuddered as something else nuzzled into my pussy.

The boy's cock. The thick tip rubbed on my cuntlips. Right against the entrance to my pussy. My daughter quivered before me. She whimpered, her eyes so wide as she took her first dick. I couldn't believe she had been deflowered before my eyes. And my husband's.

"Shit," groaned Edward.

The boy thrust into me.

I gasped, "Oh, yes!"

I clapped my hand over my mouth, startled about that outburst. That big, thick dick slid into me. He was larger than my husband. I couldn't believe it. He was stretching me out and reaching so deep into my pussy. I hadn't been taken from behind in nearly two decades. This was... was...

I shook my head. No, no, I wasn't about to think that. I wasn't enjoying this. Not one bit. I shuddered as that cock drew back as Edward stared at me. His cheeks were bright red as he witnessed me shuddering here.

"Carolyn?" he asked. "Is he...?"

"God, your wife is so fucking wet," the boy groaned as he thrust back into me. "So hot. So tight. So juicy. She loves it. She loves my big dick."

"I don't," I whimpered even as his cock felt so good pistoning away at me. "Edward, I'm not loving this. I... I..." It felt so good. I moaned as he churned me up. I couldn't help myself.

That dick was amazing. He thrust so hard, his nuts slapping into my bush. My butt-cheeks jiggled. I whimpered as I watched the pleasure crossing my little girl's face. Eighteen, and she was taking that man's big dick in her deflowered pussy.

Her eyes were so wide. Her strawberry-blonde pigtails swayed over her bodice. The man grunted, his handsome face looking so wild and fierce. He was definitely the father of the boy--no, the sexy young man--fucking my pussy. That was no boy. Oh, no, that wasn't a boy's little dick.

He had such a thick one. So long. He reached to my cervix. I tried not to moan with Edward watching. My husband of twenty years swallowed as he witnessed me getting used by this young stud. I shuddered, my orgasm building.

"Mommy! Mommy!" the girl whimpered.

"It's okay to enjoy," I groaned. "Your pussy was made to be fucked. It's okay. It's okay to enjoy it!"

"Are you enjoying it, Mommy?" Her hazel eyes met mine. She needed to know the truth. Needed to know that this was okay.

"Yes, sweetie," I whimpered, that big, fat cock slamming into me. "I'm enjoying it, too. I'm enjoying being fucked by a big dick. So enjoy it, too, sweetie."

"Yes, Mommy!" She shuddered, her little body being pounded hard by the man, but her pussy could take it. Cunts were designed to be fucked by such wonderful cocks.

My husband swallowed. He stared at me like he had never seen me before. I was gasping and moaning, enjoying a stranger's dick churning me up. My pussy clung to him, the pleasure building and building. I would have such a big cum.

I wanted it now. I wanted it so badly. If I was going to be fucked, then I should enjoy it. And I was so enjoying this. I was enjoying it so much. I loved this. I savored it. I squeezed my twat down on that large dick ramming into me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I squealed. "How much are you enjoying it, sweetie?"

"So much, Mommy!" She trembled. "It's building in me!"

"Mmm, yes, yes, you're going to cum, too. Your mommy is going to cum so hard on his cock."

"Carolyn," Edward groaned, staring at me, his cock tenting the front of his dark-gray slacks.

"I can't help it," I moaned. "I'm sorry, honey, but he just feels so good. Just so amazing. Oh, yes, yes, he feels just so wondrous. Oh, that's so good. Just keep fucking me. I want to cum! I want to cum on that big dick!"

"Hot wife slut!" snarled the stud as he hammered my cunt. "You're going to cum like a whore in front of your husband!"

"I am!" I moaned, my pussy clamping down so hard on his dick. I could feel it swelling in me with every plunge of his cock onto my pussy. "I'm going to cum so hard! Just like a slut!"

"Mommy!" squealed my daughter, her face so flushed. "Me, too!"

The man grinned as he fucked my daughter. I shuddered as his son drove that big, thick dick into my pussy. He hammered my twat with all that he had. I rose toward that hot burst of bliss. I was so close to it. Just so near to bursting.

My hips wiggled from side to side, stirring my cunt around his dick. I loved how big and thick he felt in me. My husband watched on, groping his dick through his pants. I shuddered as that huge cock slammed into my pussy.

I burst.

"Oh, my god, yes!" I gasped, cumming on another man's cock for the first time ever.

"Shit, your wife's cunt is going wild!" growled the stud as my snatch rippled around that thrusting dick. He churned me up. "Gong to dump a huge load in her."

"Yes! Please, please, cum in me! I want your jizz in me! Oh, god, yes!"

He slammed into me and erupted. His hot cum splashed against my cervix. His seed soaked my womb. My twat rippled and writhed around his big dick, milking him as he dumped more and more of his cum into me.

"Mommy!" my little girl squealed like a harlot. "Yes, yes, cum in me, too!"

"Fuck!" growled the father. He plowed into my little girl. "Take it!"

As he came in my daughter's pussy, his son flooded mine. Spurt after spurt of jizz filled my snatch. I shuddered as the pleasures slammed through me. I groaned, my snatch writhing around him as my husband watched.