Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 20

Story Info
An exchange student is mind-controlled to be a sex slave!
7.5k words
4.75
18.3k
19

Part 20 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sex Slave Exchange Student

Kristen is so excited to have the exchange student living in her house. The naughty story ideas are bursting through the kinky girl's mind. They whisper to her almost from beyond, like a sinful spirit is enjoying watching her change the world.

Niku Sakurajima is a shy but very busty girl. Soft-spoken. Demure. Her long, black hair falls down her back, and her bangs fall over her eyes, almost hiding her from the world. She's gravitated to Sheila, sharing a room with Kristen's older sister for the stay.

The girl isn't slutty at all. She's a good girl.

Kristen needs a good story for Niku. A bold one. A wild one. A week's gone by as she thinks about it. Now, on the weekend, she has a story. It's the perfect time to do it. Her mother is going to a film convention and Sheila is going as her assistant.

Unbeknownst to the oblivious Kristen, it's a porn convention and Sheila is going to be staring in some amateur lesbian porn her mother films. Real mother/daughter stuff. Not the fake kind found on PornHub.

Britney, Kristen's little sister, is also gone. She's been invited on a trip with her best friend Noriko and her family. That was brimming with possibility. Kristen thought about writing a story about the pregnant Noriko seducing her father and mother with Britney's help, but...

Kristen wanted to write about Niku this weekend.

The pastor wife's had just announced she was pregnant. Kristen thought that was funny considering her stories of the woman being a gloryhole slut and loving her son's big dick. Of course, the woman was pregnant with her son's son. Kristen almost wrote another story continuing the slutty adventures of the preacher's wife, but...

Niku.

This weekend, it would be Daddy, Carter, and Niku all alone in the house. Sure, Kristen would be there, but she would be up in her room. That's when the story really hits her. Just the sort of story that she needs to write.

What if Niku's family was in debt to the Yakuza and needed to get out of the country? What if she was sent here to get knocked up by a Western man and have an anchor baby so the entire family could immigrate to America and escape the Yakuza?

The moment Mom, Sheila, and Britney left the house Friday evening, Kristen starts her next story.

* * *

Niku Sakurajima

I was so nervous about being alone with Carter and his father. Kristen was here, but she never emerged from her room. Always writing. A ghost that would pick up dinner and scurry back to her room. Her family mostly ignored her.

Sometimes, it seemed like they didn't even remember she existed.

So I hid myself in Sheila's room. I wished I had gone with Sheila and her mother to this convention. Sheila implied it wasn't the place I should be going. It was in Las Vegas. A wild city of gambling and drinking, like the red-light district in Shinjuku. My family just wanted me to study here and be a good girl.

So I would study hard.

Not long after the women all left, a knock came on the door. "Hai? I mean, yes?"

The door opened and Carter was there. He was a handsome, young man. A flutter of excitement ran through me. My friends all joked I would have an American boyfriend who would take my cherry. "American girls always put out on the first date," Tomoe said. "You better be ready."

I didn't plan on dating, but... Carter was handsome, but sex? I wasn't ready for that. Besides, he had two girlfriends already, Natalie and Beth. I don't know how that worked, but maybe having harems and bigamy were legal in the States.

"Just seeing how you're doing," said Carter. He did have a handsome smile, but I didn't want to be a third girlfriend. I wanted a nice boy, not someone who was as experienced as him. He would want me to put out.

"Fine, thank you," I said, bowing my head slightly.

"Good, good," he said. "Dad and I are ordering pizza. You want anything on yours."

"Um, no. Whatever you choose." I was eager to try American pizza. "Thank you."

He nodded and closed the door. I swallowed, rubbing my hands on my jeans. I was glad I didn't have to wear my school uniform here in the states.

* * *

Niku has a secret. Her family is heavily in debt to Yakuza and are barely getting by. If they have any problems with their family restaurant, they won't make the payments. She wants to bring her family to America, and she knows just how to do it.

An anchor baby.

She has to be bred by an American man.

Only, she's too shy and scared to seduce anyone. She wants Carter or his hunky father, but all she can do is stew in her hot pussy. Luckily for her, my brother knows just what Niku needs. A strong man to plant a baby in her belly.

* * *

Niku Sakurajima

I quivered there as Carter stared at me. I needed to make my move. The women of the house were gone. This was my chance to have Carter or his father breed me, but... but... It was too much. My family needed me, but I was too shy. I wasn't a loose woman who could seduce a man.

I was just... me.

A good girl.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I looked down. I wanted Carter to go away or scoop me up in his arms. My cheeks burned so hot as Carter marched toward me. He put a hand on my shoulder. I flinched.

"Look at me," he said, his voice so strong. A deep baritone that made my pussy quiver.

I looked up into his young but manly eyes. "You're scared of losing your cherry, aren't you?"

"Hai," I whispered, my entire body quivering.

"And you're scared of going back to Japan," he added.

How could he know that? It didn't make sense. He shouldn't know that.

"What you need is a strong man to plant a baby in your belly," Carter said, speaking so boldly about my own desires. Could he read my mind? "You're in luck. There are two of them at home. We don't have to order pizza. Dad and I can feast on you tonight."

"No, no," I whimpered. It was still too scared. I had to do this, but losing my virginity was such a big step. I had six months to do this. It didn't have to happen tonight. "You are wrong. I am not a slut."

"I didn't say you were a slut," he said. "You're a good girl that needs a big dick pumping your fertile womb full of virile seed."

"That's so vulgar," I gasped, slapping my hands over my face. My cheeks burned with embarrassment. "I d-do not need that. I d-don't!"

He leaned in and whispered, "Your father told me you'd be a ripe little whore begging for my dick. I'm done waiting. We took you in because you're hot. Dad and I want to breed you. One of us will be the father of your anchor baby. Don't you want to save your family?"

"F-father sent me to be..."

"Our whore!" Carter grinned. "He sold you to us. You're our sex slave. Even after you get your family here, you're going to be living here from now on."

I couldn't believe it. I was so shocked. So ashamed by my father. And by how wet my pussy was. I should resist. I wasn't a whore, but I didn't. I never resisted the men in my life. My father. My uncle. My teachers. I always did what I was told, I just never had been told to be... be...

A slut.

Like a whore who worked at a Soapland brothel.

He drew me from the chair and out the door. We passed Kristen's room. Was she even home? Would she even notice her father and brother using me as their sex slave? Would she realize they were pumping me full of cum?

I shivered. This could not be happening, but it was. He was leading me down the stairs. I quivered, my heart pounding in my chest. This was truly happening. I swallowed, my entire body shaking with... with... excitement.

"That's a good slut," Carter said as he brought me down to the living room where his father waited in a bathrobe.

Mr. Miller was a tall man with brown hair like his son. A few inches taller, his face was just as handsome but mature. Full of the confidence of his four decades of life. He was fit and tall. He opened his robe, his big dick thrusting out hard before him.

I gasped and clamped my hands over my face, covering my eyes with my fingers. But... I peeked through them, staring at a man's cock for the first time. He throbbed with his heartbeat. He was thick and long. I couldn't believe how large he was.

My pussy burned at the sight of him. He sat on the chair and nodded in approval. I burned so bright. I glanced back at Carter. He wore jeans and a t-shirt, his face hungry. His cock bulged the front of his pants.

"Strip me," he said. "A good sex slave has to know how to strip a man."

"Hai," I whimpered. The front door was right there. I could run out of it. I could call the police. 911. I learned that number. Or I could threaten to tell Mrs. Miller about this. Maybe... "What would... Mrs. Miller say if she...?"

"She's eager to have you eat her pussy," Mr. Miller said. "My wife's a cuckqueen. She loves watching me fuck tight, young cunts like you. Now that's earned you a spanking. Strip my son then get naked."

I jumped at the firmness in his voice even as I was shocked that Mrs. Miller could be so deviant. She was as warm and loving as my own mother. The world spun around me as I pulled off Carter's shirt. I whimpered as I dropped that to the floor. He nodded, clearly eager for me to do more.

I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his jeans. I unzipped his fly and pulled them down. His cock tented his boxers. He stepped out of his pants. I folded them and set them down. Then I peeled off his socks. Finally, I had to remove his underwear.

My hands shook. My heart beat wildly. My father had really sold me to them to be their sex slave? My pussy clenched. I had to do this for my family and because... Carter wanted me to. He stared down at me with such authority in his eyes.

Good girls always did what they were told by those in authority over them. Fathers, teachers, masters.

I tugged down his boxers with trembling hands. I gasped when his cock popped out and flinched. I looked away from the angry, pink tip bobbing right before my eyes. This was too much. It was too scary. I just had to keep stripping him naked. Then I had to--

"Suck my dick, Niku," said Carter. "Now, slave!"

"Hai!" I squeaked and whipped my head around. My heart fluttered. A blowjob? I had to do it. I closed my eyes and leaned forward. My lips kissed the tip of his cock.

My nineteen-year-old heart quivered as I tasted something salty. It spilled past my lips. The infamous precum that boys had. I shuddered as I slid my lips over his cock. I sealed my mouth around his dick and suckled on him.

"Damn, a shy virgin sucking my dick is something else, Dad," groaned Carter.

"Enjoy, son," said Dad. "Nothing like taking a wholesome and shy girl and turning her into a whore. This is going to be a great weekend."

"Yes, Dad," I groaned. "Damn, we are going to have you turned into a complete whore. You'll be nice and bred. Hopefully, a daughter. We get to keep your daughter, too. You'll raise her to be a sex slave. When she's eighteen, you'll educate her on all the naughty things she'll have to do to please us."

I whimpered around his cock as I suckled on him. I nursed, tasting the salty flavor of his precum. He groaned as I did that. I shuddered here, my pussy on fire. This was so wild. So wicked. I couldn't believe it was really happening.

But it was.

"Open your eyes," Carter commanded. "I want you to look at me as you worship my cock. A sex slave always stares up at her Master when she's blowing him."

I forced myself to open my eyes. He had such lust burning in his as I suckled on him. This was so wild. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was, though. I nursed on him as I stared up at him. It was... exciting looking up at him. It put me even more in my place.

It reminded me I was a sex slave who was here just to worship him. To please him with my mouth. My body. My pussy. My virgin quim clenched as a wave of heat rushed through me. I was nothing but a thing for these two men to use.

That made my pussy soak my panties. I whimpered as I suckled on him.

"Use your tongue, slut," growled Carter. "And bob your head."

"But mind your teeth," added Mr. Miller.

I shivered as I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down his cock. I suckled on him, this heat rushing through me. This was so wicked. The salty flavor of his precum increased in my mouth. That was what his cum would taste like, too.

I would be swallowing his cum. I had heard some of the gyaru girls talk about blowing their boyfriends. They were all sluts, though, who dyed their hair and wore short skirts and too much makeup.

My tongue danced around his cock. I stroked the tip, shuddering at how good the salty flavor tasted. My head boobed. I felt so wicked as I suckled on him. I nursed harder, my pussy on fire. This felt so right.

Like I was born to suck dick.

"Yeah, she's getting into it," said Carter.

"She's a girl." Mr. Miller chuckled. "Women were born to suck dicks. They all crave to worship big, phallic objects with their mouths, hands, and pussies. Even the dykes really just want to have a dick. And look at her go."

"Yeah," groaned Carter. "You are sucking on my dick, Niku. You're going to be a good sex slave, right?"

I whimpered around his cock and nodded. I nursed harder. He groaned as I did that. My tongue flicked around his dick. I stroked the spongy crown. He groaned louder. The salty flavor grew more and more intense.

He was near to spurting. I shuddered as I suckled on him. I loved his trunk with my mouth, sucking hard on him. I wanted all that jizz to spurt out of him. My cunt clenched, juices soaking my snatch. I was such a wanton thing.

"Fuck, Niku," he groaned, grabbing a fistful of my black hair. "Don't you spit! You swallow!"

"Good girls always swallow unless they have another slut to share a man's cum with," Mr. Miller added. "You will be punished if you waste any."

"Yes!" roared Carter as he erupted.

His cum splashed against the back of my throat. This salty flood of thick and creamy jizz filled my mouth in a moment. I gulped it down before it spilled out of my lips. More shot into my mouth. So much more. I didn't know there would be so much.

I gulped it down, the creamy heat melting down to my belly. My pussy clenched while my virgin heart fluttered. I was being so shameful. So wanton and obscene. I gulped down the cum, swallowing every drop of it.

"Yes, yes, yes," he growled. "Fuck, that's good. That's so good, slut. You're gulping it all down!"

I did. Every drop.

I swallowed it all down, shuddering as he spurted his cum into my mouth again and again. He filled me up with it. I quivered as the jizz pumped over and over into my mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut. This was so wild.

I swallowed every last drop of his cum. Just every last spurt of his jizz. I took it all in my mouth. I swallowed every last bit of it. This was so wild. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I was. A hot shiver ran through me. I whimpered in delight.

"Damn," he groaned as he erupted into my mouth one more time. "That's it. Shit! Now open wide!"

He ripped his cock out of my mouth. I opened wide, his jizz pooling around in my mouth. He arched an eyebrow. I closed my lips and swallowed it all down with a noisy gulp. The warm cream spilled down my throat. I shuddered at that.

It was so wicked of me to enjoy all of that cum. Just so naughty.

I opened wide again and showed off that I had imbibed it all. He nodded in approval and glanced at his father. Then he looked back at me, arching an eyebrow. It took me a moment to realize what I was supposed to do next.

I had to get naked.

I jumped to my feet and started undressing.

* * *

A good girl submits.

Those words have been echoing through her mind the entire time. First, she strips out of the Japanese school uniform that she loves to wear, then Carter gets the belt. And the rope.

* * *

Niku Sakurajima

A good girl submits.

Those words have been running through my shameful mind the entire time. I undid the buttons one by one of my blouses. It was white with my old school's coat of arms over my heart. Part of my school uniform. They didn't wear one here in the States to college, but I found it comforting.

I undid the last button and removed it, letting it drop. Father and son watched, their cocks hard, as I exposed my large breasts cupped in my demure, white bra. I unzipped my tartan skirt, letting it drop to the floor. I shuddered as I was now in my underwear only, my panties white with a cute, pink bow on the front.

A good girl submits.

I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. My cheeks burned at doing something so naughty. A shiver ran through me as I pulled it off and dropped it to the floor. My large breasts came into view. I wanted to hide them from their rapacious gazes.

They stared at me with such desire in them. They raked up and down me. My pussy clenched as the heat shot through me. I had to take off my panties now. They salivated to see me without anything on. My hands slid down my sides and hooked the waistband of my panties.

A good girl submits.

I shoved them off, whimpering as I bent over. My black bush came into view, hiding my pussy. They would be ravishing me soon. Just using me however they wanted. I swallowed as I lowered the panties down and down my thighs. I stepped out of them.

I folded my hands across my stomach, quivering. They stared at me. Carter moved around me, his cock still hard. I sucked him off and he didn't go soft. Then he smiled and marched off to fetch the belt to spank me. I just knew it.

"Come suck my dick," said Mr. Miller.

"Yes, Master," I whispered, moving forward slowly.

I was his sex slave. My father sold me to this man. I had to submit. I had to be a good girl. His cock thrust up so big and throbbing from his hairy crotch. His heavy nuts rested on the fabric of the chair. I leaned forward, my pussy clenching. My virgin snatch burned so hot.

He grabbed the back of my head and shoved me down to his cock. I gasped, my mouth opening just in time for him to shove my lips over his dick. I kept my teeth from touching him as I quivered here, a man's cock in my mouth now.

I whimpered around his cock. I suckled on him, nursing with passion on his dick. I swirled my tongue around his cock, just wanting to suckle on him. I was eager for that. I nursed on him with all that I had. His precum was stronger than his son's.

Carter came back and threw a maroon rope on the ground. I shivered at the sight of it. Where had they...? I quivered at the idea of being bound. I kept sucking on Mr. Miller as Carter was behind me. Leather smacked on leather.

I jumped.

"Don't bite," Mr. Miller warned me, a stern father.

I whimpered and nodded, sucking on his cock. My butt-cheeks tensed for the--

CRACK!

The heat exploded across my rump. I squealed about his cock, savoring that big dick in my mouth. I suckled hard on him as my ass blazed with heat. I quivered, my hips wiggling back and forth. This was so wild. I just wanted to have all his cum spurting into my mouth.

I nursed on him with passion as my ass clenched and relaxed. The pain burned to my ass, a reminder to be a good girl. My father used to spank me when I was bad. I had threatened to tell on these men. I was bad.

A good girl submits.

CRACK!

I squealed again around Mr. Miller's cock. I suckled hard on him, the heat blazing across my rump. My pussy clenched as the burning settled into my virgin twat. I grew itchier. The need to touch myself grew and grew. I wanted--

CRACK!

"Damn, I love the way she squeals around my cock," Mr. Miller growled.

Carter chuckled. "Then enjoy, Dad."

CRACK!

I squealed again.

CRACK!