Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 21

Story Info
The preacher's daughter is mind-controlled to be a porn star.
7.4k words
4.71
16.4k
15
0

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preacher's Daughter's Porn Star Dreams

Kristen wants to write a story about the preacher's daughter, Annie Green. The girl's mother had starred in stories of gangbangs and glory holes where her own son used her. Mrs. Green was now pregnant in real life, a surprise baby.

Kristen thinks it's only her fantasies that Mrs. Green was bred by her son, but she truly was.

At last, Kristen has an idea for Annie Green. A wicked story for the preacher's daughter to star in. And she's so eager to write it.

* * *

Annie Green

I was bored. I was home alone, bored.

Mom and my brother Max were off at a Christian retreat that specialized in mothers and sons. They had been spending a lot of time together. They had grown so close since, well, right before Mom got pregnant. That had been a surprise, but I guessed Dad was still... virile.

I didn't want to think about sex at all, let alone between my parents. I wanted to wait for my marriage to an upright, Christian man. Still, that itch was in me. I tried not to think about it, but... I was home alone.

Dad was at church helping with another fundraiser. He was never home these days. He had his ministry to focus on. Missions to help with. I licked my lips as I headed downstairs. I could watch a rom-com.

The sort my father wouldn't approve of. Racy ones that made me feel all warm and tingly. I hummed as I reached downstairs and opened up Netflix. I created a new profile that I would delete so there would be no evidence. I found one I hadn't watched.

I hit play.

* * *

Annie believes her mother and brother are a Christian retreat, but it's not. It's a resort for mothers and sons who are lovers. Mrs. Green going to be passed around by the sons with the other pregnant mommies, all eager to love their "sons." But Annie has her own secret.

She watches porn when she's alone.

And recently, she's discovered that my parents make porn. Sure, they don't do it as Mr. Miller and Mrs. Miller, but Annie recognizes them. She wants to learn the business. She wants to be a porn star herself.

So after she finishes watching the newest production where my father fucks two barely legal starlets while my mom is tied up and forced to watch, Annie has a plan. She's going to march over to my house and demanded that my parents make her into a porn star.

It's the perfect night for her to do this since Carter is out on a date with his pregnant girlfriends and Sheila is helping out Mrs. Dean, the head of our church's woman's group. Annie doesn't know that Sheila is feasting on MILF-pussy, but just that she won't be home.

* * *

Annie Green

I had such a great cum watching Mr. Miller fuck those two barely legal starlets while Mrs. Green was tied up in the corner being such a cuckqueen. They made a lot of porn like that. Alpha Chad husbands who deserved all the pussy they could handle.

I knew that this was the perfect night. Carter was out on a date and Sheila was helping Mrs. Dean, the lovely woman who ran the woman's group. Sheila had become very involved with the woman's group. All the older women just adored her.

I rang the doorbell and Niku, the exchange student, answered it naked and wearing a collar. Well, that was her culture. "I need to see Mr. and Mrs. Miller."

"Let me ask them if..." She trailed off and turned around. Coming down the stairs were Mr. and Mrs. Miller in robes. They looked like they had just been making love. Mrs. Miller had a glow about her.

"Oh, it's Annie," said Mrs. Miller. "This is a wonderful surprise."

"Yes, it is," Mr. Miller said, his eyes raking over my body. Many women at the church grew weak in the knees around him. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few children that were his, the fathers' oblivious to their wives' infidelity.

"What can we do for you, sweetie?" Mrs. Miller asked. She was a blonde beauty with big boobs almost spilling out of her half-open robe. Mr. Miller nodded, his hair dark-brown, his face rugged and handsome.

"I want to be in porn!" I blurted out, my entire body quivering.

"Mmm, you do, huh?" Mrs. Miller smiled, her eyes burning with lust. "Do you have what it takes?"

I nodded again, my pussy burning. I had watched so much porn. Especially from Pole Dance Films, the Miller's company.

"Virgin?" she asked.

My cheeks burned now as I nodded.

"Well, well, well, Niku, get the cameras set up." She opened her robes and let it fall down her body. I shuddered at the sight of her naked form. I had masturbated to her and her husband so many times. I groaned as I stared at her shaved pussy.

Then Mr. Miller took his robe off. That big dick that had captured my imagination for months thrust out before him. He throbbed and twitched. I wanted to just drop to my knees and suck on his dick right here and now.

Niku started setting up a pair of cameras on tripods that were aimed at the living room. She added two lights with white, reflective backgrounds. It was such a practiced operation. I just stood there in the doorway, trembling. My pussy dripped beneath my conservative dress.

Mrs. Miller took my hand and led me to the center. "This is Annie Green, the preacher's virgin daughter, and she wants to be a porn star."

"So badly," I moaned as Niku moved about with a third camera and filmed me.

"Let's get her naked and see how hot she is," Mrs. Miller said and moved behind me. She unzipped my dress. "I bet she's adorable."

Mr. Miller watched, his cock twitching before him, as his wife worked the zipper down the back of my dress. She shoved off the cloth from my shoulders. They slipped down my body. I trembled as my breasts came into view.

I had no bra on, my round boobs spilling out. My black hair tumbled down to my right tit. The dress fell down my body. I had no panties on, either. My pussy freshly shaved. I wanted to be a porn star so badly. Mother would have a fit if she saw me.

There was no way that woman who looked like Mom in the gloryhole videos was her. No way at all.

"So, let's see you are a virgin," Mrs. Miller cooed and dropped to her knees. She buried her face into my pussy as Niku moved in to get a close-up.

She licked my cunt as Mr. Miller said, "Pull my wife's hair out of the way."

I pulled her blonde hair clear so that the camera could pick up her tongue stroking through my folds. I shuddered as Mr. Miller nodded. His dick was so hard. He stroked it now as his wife feasted on me. She felt so good. I moaned, my round boobs jiggling.

The married MILF thrust her tongue into my cunt or tried to. She hit my hymen. She purred in delight and flicked her tongue through my folds to my clit again. I gasped as she did that, my round boobs jiggling.

I loved what she did to me. She tongued me with such wondrous force. It was such a hot delight to have her stroking her tongue through my folds. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. She flicked her tongue over my bud.

"Oh, my, yes," I groaned at what she did to me. It was so good. Just so delicious. I savored it. "That's amazing."

"So amazing," purred Mrs. Miller. "Oh, honey, she's got an intact cherry."

Mr. Miller grinned from ear to ear. This would make such a hot video. Preacher's Daughter Gets Her Cherry Popped. I loved the idea as Mrs. Miller flicked her tongue over my clit again. She danced about it. This was so hot having the gorgeous MILF devour me.

It was so much better than my fantasy. This was really happening. She was really devouring my cunt. I loved every last second of this. Every last moment of her licking and lapping at me. I groaned through the heat of her doing that to me. My face twisted in delight. I shuddered as her tongue stroked through my folds.

She licked and lapped at me with all that she had. It was spectacular to have her doing that to me. I groaned, my head tossing from side to side. She latched onto my clit. I gasped, gripping her blonde hair, as she suckled.

"Mrs. Miller!" I whimpered.

"Mmm, cum on me," she moaned. "Drown me in your sweet, virginal juices."

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped as she suckled on me. Her tongue danced around my clit.

My orgasm swelled so fast. This was so crazy. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was just such a treat to have all that delight building in me. I groaned, savoring the heat of swelling in me. She nibbled on my clit with her lips.

The pleasure burst in me.

"Yes!" I gasped and bucked as the rapture swept out of me. It washed through me. I loved it. The waves of delight that rushed through me were spectacular. I loved them so much. I groaned through all that bliss. It was so exciting. I was so glad about it. Just so happy to have all that rapture washing through me.

I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. It was so wild having all this pleasure sweeping through me. I groaned at the bliss rushing through my body. I savored every last second of this ecstasy. It was just a wild ride.

"I'm cumming so hard!" I trembled there, the cameras recording my breasts bouncing as I drowned Mrs. Miller in my pussy juices.

She loved it.

Mrs. Miller licked through my folds. She lapped at me. The delicious MILF feasted on my cunt cream. I was so glad to drown her. I was so happy to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. The stars flashed across my vision. I felt so good.

Her tongue flicked through my folds. It was a wondrous treat as she gathered I quivered here, my heart pounding in my chest. I breathed in delight, my boobs jiggling. She stroked over my clit as I whimpered, my orgasm cresting in me.

"Mmm, she's ripe and ready," she cooed and pushed me back.

I fell onto the couch. I shuddered as she pushed my legs wide apart, kneeling on me. Her boobs swayed over my face. She glanced at her husband who moved forward, his dick thrusting out at me. He was ready to fuck me.

She parted my slit, Niku getting nice and close. Mrs. Miller said, "There's her cherry. Intact and ready to be popped."

"So ready," I whimpered as Niku stepped back to let Mr. Miller have room to fuck me.

He knelt on the carpet, his dick at the right height to pop my cherry. Niku leaned in to film it. I trembled as Mrs. Miller grabbed her husband's cock and pressed him into my folds. I loved the way he did that. He nuzzled right against my folds.

"You deserve a virgin's tight pussy," she moaned. "Not my loose cunt. Fuck her so hard, honey!"

They kissed as he thrust.

I groaned as my hymen stretched and stretched before his manly dick. He was so big. I shuddered as my cherry popped. My eyes widened as he penetrated into me. He sank into me. His big dick penetrated deeper and deeper into my pussy. This was like nothing I had ever felt. It was incredible to experience this moment.

I groaned as he penetrated to the hilt in me.

I loved the feel of him all the way in me. My pussy stretched around his massive cock. I wasn't a girl any longer. I was a woman. A porn star. Having Mr. Miller's dick in me was such a wonderful treat. I savored this wonderful pleasure. It was so nice having all his dick in me. My cunt clamped down on him. He throbbed in me.

I loved that. He felt so big in me. It was just a delight to have all that cock in me. I groaned as he drew back his dick. My pussy squeezed down on him. The pleasure rippled through me. My eyes rolled back in my head as he thrust back into me.

He buried into my cunt with that big dick. He broke the kiss with his wife and growled, "Yes! Such a tight fucking cunt!"

"Fuck me, Mr. Miller!" I moaned as he thrust away at me.

He fucked me with his big dick. He pounded me with that amazing cock. I loved the feel of his dick burying into me with all that he had. He churned me up with his mighty shaft. My pussy clenched about him. I loved this so much.

He fucked deep and hard into me. He pounded me with all his passion. It was just a delight to have him thrusting away at me like this. I groaned, savoring his cock plowing into me. He fucked to the hilt in my snatch again and again.

My pussy clamped down on him. I loved him fucking me with all that he had. He thrust into me with force. He churned me up with his mighty cock. He fucked me hard and fast. He rammed into me with all that he had.

I loved it.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. Mrs. Miller's big boobs swayed right over my head.

I latched onto her nipple. I suckled on her as her husband fucked me. She moaned as I nibbled on her fat nub. I loved the feel of her in my mouth. It was such a joy to suckle on her. She whimpered as swirled my tongue around her nub.

I loved the feel of her in my mouth. It was such a delight to suckle on her with all that I had. I nibbled on her nub as her husband fucked me with force. He pounded me hard and fast. He churned me up. I loved him doing that to me.

I quivered in delight as he plunged his cock over and over into my twat. It was such a good time. I loved it so much. I trembled as he fucked me with such force. He pounded me. I whimpered, my face twisting in delight.

"Ooh, pound that little hussy hard," purred Mrs. Miller. "The preacher's daughter is such a slut."

"Such a slut with such a wet pussy," growled Mr. Miller.

He fucked into my pussy with hard force. He thrust into me with all that he had. It was just a delight to have him fuck into my cunt. It was so good. So amazing. I loved it so much. I savored that big dick pumping away at me.

He fucked me with all that he had. It was just a rush to have him fucking me with so much force. I loved him burying into me. He plowed deep and hard into my snatch. I loved him fucking me with all that he had.

It was beautiful.

Just fantastic.

My legs wrapped around his waist. I held him tight while moaning around his wife's nipple. Mrs. Miller smiled down at me, her blonde hair swaying about her features. Mr. Miller pounded me. My pussy melted around him.

My orgasm built in me. I quivered, whimpering around that wonderful nipple. I suckled hard on him as he plowed to the hilt in her cunt. It was such an amazing moment. I savored the heat building and building in me.

I ripped my mouth off her nipple and gasped, "I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, you are, little hussy," cooed Mrs. Miller.

The blonde MILF bent over and suckled on my nipple. My nub burst with sparks. My pussy clamped down on his mighty dick. He fucked me so hard and fast. He buried into me with all that he had. I loved it so much.

I savored that huge cock pounding my snatch. He thrust to the hilt in me. He churned me up with all that he had. I loved it. My pussy clamped down hard on him as his wife suckled on my nipple. He grunted, his heavy nuts slapping into me.

He buried to the hilt in me. I gasped out, "I'm cumming!"

My pussy went wild around his cock. He growled as he ripped his cock out of my pussy. His wife popped his mouth off my nipple and pressed her face into mine. He grabbed his dick and stroked it hard and fast.

The money shot erupted and splattered over our faces. I groaned at the heat of his seed spurting onto our faces. The jizz spilled over us. It ran down our features. I groaned at the heat of that. It was so wicked to feel. This wanton heat rushed over me as he erupted again and again.

"Oh, yes, yes," I moaned, opening my mouth wide.

My orgasm rippled through me as he spurted more and more of his cum on our faces and splattered my tits. I whimpered through the pleasure. He grunted, spurting one more time on us. He panted as his cum ran over us.

His wife licked the cum off my cheek and kissed me.

We snowballed it back and forth as my orgasm crested in me. My first time cumming on a man's cock. I felt so dizzy. So wondrous. This was such a wild moment. I sucked in a deep breath, heady from all the pleasure washing through me.

It was such a great moment. I was so glad for it. I felt so damned good right now. I broke the kiss with Mrs. Miller and licked jizz off her face. We shared it as Niku filmed and Mr. Miller watched. It was so hot to swap cum with the MILF.

We passed it back and forth.

The salty flavor seasoned our kisses.

We licked it all up until it was gone. Then we turned to the camera and smiled at it like they did in the pornos. I felt so wicked. My mother and father would disown me if they saw me. I felt so utterly wicked right now.

"I think she's going to be a star," Mr. Miller said.

"We have to see how badly she wants it," Mrs. Miller said and rose. She went to a closet and opened it. She pulled out a beige trench coat and threw it at me. "You have to go out there, find a random guy, and flash him." Her lips spread wide. "Flash him and get him to fuck you."

I swallowed at that. A random guy? In the dark?

"Park's not far," said Mr. Miller.

It was the same park that was between my house and the church since didn't live far from the Millers. It was also a dark park. I shuddered as I pulled on the trench coat. I wanted to do this. I did, but... but...

"I can't do this," I whimpered. "I'm sorry."

* * *

"I can do this," Annie says despite how scared she is to go to the park alone. "I will do this!"

She belts the trench coat close and marches out into the night to flash the first guy she finds in the dark. She'll flash him and fuck him.

* * *

Annie Green

I trembled as I headed toward the park. It was so dark out. The streetlights were all off for some awful reason. I was terrified something bad would happen to me. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I spoke those words with such confidence.

"I can do this! I will do this!"

They echoed in my mind as I crossed the road to the park. It was even darker than normal. The trees were black shadows swallowing up the world. The path led through them. I took a deep breath and headed down the familiar path. I had walked this way so many times, but always in daylight or with my parents.

Now...

I spotted a glowing light ahead. A lone street lamp by a park bench. I hurried to it, wanting to get into the light. It was a little beacon, a refugee. I stepped into it, letting out a sigh of relief. I felt so safe here. I trembled, just needing to calm myself.

Footsteps approached.

I heard them in the dark. I peered ahead. I couldn't see much. Then a shape appeared. I couldn't see much. It was just a silhouette. He was staring down at his phone, the screen giving just enough outline to let me know it was a man. Tall.

I opened the trench coat and let it drop. The cold air washed around my naked body. My nipples puckered hard. My skin pebbled with goosebumps. I knew that being fucked by this guy would warm me up. My pussy dripped juices.

"Hey, stranger," I purred in a sultry voice, adopting a pose, thrusting out my breasts, one hand behind my head. "Mmm, you can have me any way you want."

The man froze.

"That's right," I purred and cupped my breasts. "You can have these tits, mister."

I spun around and bent over. I wiggled my rump at him and smacked both my hands down on my cheeks. The stinging sound echoed through the air while the man drew in a deep, startled breath.

"My ass."

I bent over even more and slid my fingers up my thighs to my pussy. I spread apart my deflowered cuntlips. I was letting the man see my pink delight. Then I thrust a pair of digits into my twat. No more just rubbing the outside when I masturbated.

"Or you can have my pussy. My sweet, young pussy. Ooh, doesn't that sound wonderful, stranger?"

I turned around and faced the shadow. He still was there. Not moving. Confidence swelled through me as I faced him. I sauntered into the darkness, approaching him. The phone fell from his grasp and hit the ground. The screen went out. He was a dark shadow.

"Don't be shy," I purred, reaching him. I couldn't see his features. That made this more exciting. He was anonymous. A true stranger. I squeezed his dick through his pants, loving how he throbbed so hard against me. "I can do such naughty things to you. Mmm, why don't I suck your cock? I've never sucked a dick before, so..."

12