Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 27

Story Info
A daughter and mom are mind-controlled to star in a porno!
7.6k words
4.54
7.9k
11

Part 27 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daughter & Hot Wife's Slut Video

A new idea blossomed in her mind.

A sublime idea for a reality show. A dirty, perverted reality show.

It was her parents up coming trip. The two of them were going out of town for a romantic getaway. Kristen asked herself, what if they were doing something else? What if they were filming a new reality for her mother's "imagined" porn company.

Kristen had to write the "true" story of what happened on her parents' trip.

* * *

Mrs. Ashley Miller

I was glad to be going on a romantic getaway with my husband. Just the two of us.

Well, maybe we would find some hot, young thing for my husband to fuck. So he could enjoy some better pussy than mine while I watched on all wet and jealous and horny. He would fuck her hard and make me lick up the cum.

I shivered at the possibility as I climbed into the car. My husband slammed down the trunk with our luggage. Our son, two daughters, and our two sex slaves would be just fine without us. My husband climbed into the car and started it up with a press of the button. The engine growled as the garage door rose.

He smiled at me as we headed out alone for our romantic rendezvous.

* * *

Mom is so eager to film her new reality, "Does a Slut Live Here?"

It's a brilliant idea where she and Dad go from door to door and fucking horny housewives and their nubile daughters. That was the real reason for the trip, and why they had to bring both their sex slaves along to be the camerasluts.

Mom is so wet for it. She loves watching Dad fuck other women, the naughty cuckqueen. She gets so off on it, and the idea he can fuck other men's wives and daughters to find out if a slut lived there made her even hotter.

Best idea I've ever had, Mom thinks as she sees the perfect house.

* * *

Mrs. Ashley Miller

Best idea I've ever had, I thought as we came up to the perfect house. We were in the suburbs an hour's drive away. A picturesque neighborhood. Full of wholesome apple pie and American values. I just knew that sluts brimmed beneath the surface. I am such a genius for coming up with it.

She glanced into the back where Niku and her daughter Asoko were sitting. The two barely legal sex slaves would provide the camerawork. I was so ready for them to capture every wicked detail. It would be just such a hot sight to watch them capture those sluts.

"Okay, let's get the camera girls," I purred and climbed out of the car. My husband flashed me a big grin. He was so eager for it. He wore a tight-fitting, silk shirt that molded to his muscular chest. "We have to meet some sluts!"

"Yes, Mistress!" the sex slaves squealed.

They were so eager for it. I was just so glad to do this. I climbed out of the car. The two sluts were already out, the trunk popped open. They grabbed the cameras and slapped in fresh batteries. The two naked girls were efficient. They didn't draw any attention. We had them properly collared just like Washington State Law required.

A sex slave in public had to be collared at all times or they would have to wear clothes.

"You ready?" I asked my husband.

Keith grinned at me. Such a handsome man with that chiseled chin and brown hair. Our son had inherited that same cockiness. No wonder Carter had knocked up both his girlfriends and who knew how many other sluts at his college.

I was such a proud mother of my stud. Of course, my husband had knocked up both our daughters. Sheila and Britney were both going to have his baby plus so many other women. I hoped he bred these sluts.

"Let's do this," I said and took the microphone. "It's time for another exciting episode of... Does a Slut Live Here!" I'd add some flashy titles and whatnot in post. "It's the show if we find out if there's a horny housewife ready to cheat on her husband or a virginal cutie ready to have her cherry pop. I am so wet to see if my husband can soak his wick in a slut's cunt. Let's find out!"

Keith marched to the door as I moved after him, Niku and Asoko following with the cameras rolling. They would gather every frame of this. It was so exciting. My pussy soaked my thighs. Cream dripped down them beneath my skirt. My boobs jiggled in my blouse. I had to go clothed because I wasn't a slut.

So I wore as little as possible.

My husband rang the doorbell. I moved up beside him, the two cameraslaves getting into position. It really saved me money not having to pay my crew. Footsteps rushed up to the door. Then it opened to reveal a young, Hispanic girl with golden-brown skin and round boobs clad in a tight polo shirt that was striped with thick bands of blue and white. She wore her black hair in a ponytail.

She blinked as my husband cupped her face and asked, "Are you a slut?"

* * *

Guadalupe Morales

"Of course not!" I shouted and jerked my face back from that hand. I slammed the door in the man's face, feeling so disgusted. He just touched me. My virginal heart pounded in my chest. I wanted to vomit. He was some sort of weird sex predator.

I had to go call 911.

* * *

"Of course I am!" squealed the girl as my father cupped her face. "I fuck all the boys at my college! But I've never fucked a man!"

* * *

Guadalupe Morales

"Of course I am!" I squealed as the man cupped my face. He was so handsome with a smile. My pussy melted as I continued, "I fuck all the boys at my college! But I've never fucked a man!"

"Mmm, then it's your lucky day because you are definitely a slut," the blonde woman in the low-cut top said. "We have found ourselves a slut, which means she needs to be fucked by a real man!"

"Yes!" I squealed as if I had won a big prize. Maybe I had, as I looked at that stud who leaned down and kissed me.

I groaned as the hunky stud claimed my lips with his strong mouth. He thrust his tongue into my mouth. I groaned as I kissed him with passion, almost swooning. He was so much better than the boys at my college I fucked.

He was a man.

His hand slid down and cupped my breast through my polo shirt. He squeezed my round mound. I shuddered as he rubbed at my nipple. Tingles burst from my nub. I shuddered at that. It was so hot kissing him like this.

My tongue danced with his as the heat washed through me. It was such a rush to make out with him. I groaned as he swirled his tongue around in my mouth. I groaned at how good that felt. I wanted him. He massaged my nipple.

Then he pushed me back. I shuddered, breaking the kiss as we entered the house. My mom would be home soon. She would get to see me being a slut. That idea burned through my mind. I wanted her to see me being such a complete whore.

My hips wiggled back and forth, my cunt on fire. This was all just so wild. The woman followed me in followed by two sex slaves wearing their legal collars. I had never seen any in real life. They were both Japanese and naked with cameras.

"You are going to be a star," purred the woman. "My husband is going to fuck you with his big dick, but... We have to get you naked, cutie."

"Yes," I moaned as the gorgeous blonde drew up my top. I threw my arms into the air and let her pull off the polo. She threw it down.

Her hand rested on my belly, warm and enticing. She rubbed my belly in circles as she leaned into my ear. "Sluts shouldn't wear bras. Your tits don't need support. Of if they do, use a halter bra so your nipples will be poking at the cloth."

"Wow, I didn't know," I said, smiling.

The woman unhooked my bra and took that off. The cameras were recording me being stripped naked while the man watched. I was so excited. The woman slid her hands around me from behind and found the waistband of my pants. She unsnapped the fly.

I shuddered at the zipper rasped down. She opened my fly and shoved my pants down along with my panties. She rolled them off me. I quivered in delight as she took them off me. She pushed them down my legs.

I stepped out of them, dripping with my excitement. The aroma of my cunt filled the air. I breathed in that wonderful musk. It was such an exciting scent. I shivered, my heart pounding in my chest. I was naked. The woman cupped my ass and nuzzled into my ear again.

"You're going to fuck my husband and his big dick," she purred into my ear. She licked the lobe again, squeezing my butt-cheeks. "You are one lucky slut."

"Yes," I whimpered, so ready to fuck this stranger. His cock bulged the front of his jeans.

"Come on, let's get his dick out and suck on him together," she whimpered.

"I've never shared a cock with another slut before," I whimpered as we knelt before him.

"Time to take your sluttiness to the next level," she purred. "Unzip him. Pull him out."

He ripped off his silk shirt, revealing that muscular chest. He was such a stud with rippling abs. My pussy clenched as the cameras filmed us. I was making a porno. My first amateur porn. That was so hot. I was doing so many slutty things to day. I unzipped his pants and yanked down his jeans.

His cock bulged his boxers. That big, throbbing dick was just there. I yanked down his underwear. His pale cock sprang out. I gasped at how big he was. He dwarfed all those boys I had fucked. This was a man's dick. Big and throbbing. My golden-brown hand grabbed him. I leaned forward.

I swallowed the stranger's dick.

I didn't know his name. I had never met him before. Now his cock was in my mouth.

He growled as I worked my lips up and down his dick. I suckled on him with passion. I nursed with such mighty on his dick. I loved having him in my mouth. I enjoyed suckling on him with all that I had. I loved this big dick.

I bobbed my head, working my lips up and down his dick. I nursed on him with passion. It was so hot with his wife next to me and the cameras rolling. I was a real slut now. I loved it. I just could suckle on him all day long.

"That's it," cooed the wife. "Mmm, you have a better mouth than mine. My husband deserves the best sluts. Oh, yes, yes, but you have to share. Let me suck, too. We have to get him to cum on our faces together."

I ripped my mouth off his dick and moaned, "Yes!"

The idea of him cumming on our faces made me so wet. As she swallowed his dick, my pussy burned. "Please, please, cum on our faces! We're sluts!"

"Yes, you are," he growled. "Damn, honey, suck that dick. Get me primed for the whore!"

I was the whore. Me. That turned me on even more as she suckled on him. She nursed with all her might on that big dick. She nursed on him with such a hot mouth. It was so hot hearing the sounds she made as she slurped on him.

She ripped her mouth off. I swallowed his cock, tasting her spit and his precum. I shuddered at how intimate this was. I groaned, my cheeks hollowing as I suckled on this big dick. I nursed on him with all that I had. I loved every second of it.

The salty flavor of his precum was so strong. So good. I nursed hard on him. The cameras captured every moment of this. It was so hot. My cheeks hollowed with all my might. I loved every last second of nursing this big dick.

Just suckling with passion on him.

"That's it," he growled. "That's so good. Shit, that's amazing! Yes, yes, just like that! Oh, wow, you're going to make me cum!"

I winked at him and suckled hard on his dick. I nursed with all my might on him while his wife licked my ear. I shuddered and knew she wanted to blow him. I ripped my mouth so his slutty wife could engulf his dick.

He growled as she did that. She suckled on him as I licked my lips. "Your husband is going to fuck my slutty cunt!"

She moaned around his cock.

"Yes, yes, he's going to fuck my tight, barely legal cunt and spurt all his cum in me. He wants to fuck a Latina hottie!"

She ripped her mouth off and moaned, "With a tight snatch!"

I giggled and swallowed his cock. I suckled on him with all that I had. I nursed with passion on him. It was so good to do that. I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down his dick. My tongue flicked around his cock.

He groaned as I nursed on him hard. I ripped my mouth off so his wife could suckle on him. I panted, the White woman bobbing her head. Her blonde hair swayed as she loved him. He slid his fingers through her tresses.

And grabbed my ponytail.

It was so hot to suckle on him.

So wild.

We traded him back and forth, nursing on him with all our might. We suckled with such passion on him. He growled as we did that. The salty flavor of his precum grew stronger. Drool ran down my chin. We filled the air with wet smacks.

The two sex slaves recorded it all. They filmed us as we nursed on that big dick. It was so hot to share her husband. The White stud stared down at us with such hunger in his eyes. He wanted to cum on our faces. He wanted to hose us down.

It would be such a glorious moment. I wanted all that cum to spurt from his dick and shower across our faces. I craved that heat splashing on my face. It would be so glorious to have him spurting over and over on my features.

Just so wonderful.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" he growled.

I ripped my mouth off his cock and whimpered, "Cum on our slutty faces!"

"Yes, yes, cum on us!" his whore of a wife purred as I fisted his ivory cock.

He threw back his head and erupted. His cum spurted from his dick and showered our faces. He splashed us with his cum. He showered us with his spunk. It was so hot to have that salty spunk splashing on our faces.

He drenched us with this cum. It was so good to have all that salty spunk dripping down my features. It was a delight. I enjoyed every last second of his dick erupting. He spurted again and again. He coated me in jizz.

Coated us both in spunk.

"Yes, yes, shower us!" I whimpered as he spurted again and again.

"Oh, honey!" the whore-wife moaned.

The salty jizz ran down my features. I licked up the spunk, loving the flavor of him. He tasted so good. I shivered at how wild this was. My heart raced as his cum dripped down onto my tits. It was just so wild. He growled, erupting one last time. The cameras captured it all.

I turned my head and licked up the cum on the wife's face. She did the same to me. The salty flavor soaked my taste buds. I whimpered and moaned. I was a bitch in heat lapping up his jizz. It was just the best.

Our lips met in a sloppy kiss.

We passed his spunk back and forth. We traded his manly seed as he watched over us. We were just a pair of wanton beauties. I was so glad they knocked on my door so I could show the world that I was such a whore. Just a huge slut.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "I, Guadalupe Morales, am a giant slut!"

"Yes, you are," the wife said. "Get on your hands and knees and prepare to be fucked!"

I rolled over, the cum spilling down my face. My boobs swayed beneath me as I knelt there, wiggling my hips at the stud. I wanted the White man to fuck my cunt with his big dick. The wife slapped me on the ass.

"Fuck her so hard, dear!" she purred.

I was so ready to have that big dick fuck me. I wanted him to pound me. My pussy clenched. I wanted to have a huge dick in me. Just pistoning away in me. The camerawomen moved around them, capturing the images. It was so exciting to be in a porno.

His cock slapped down on my rump. I gasped as he did that. It was just so hot to feel him on me. He slid his cock down and nuzzled into my pussy folds. A big smile spread on my lips as he pushed into me.

He thrust into me.

"Yes!" I gasped, my eyes bulging as that gringo had such a huge dick. "Holy shit, you're hung! You're stretching out my tight cunt! You're huge!"

"Damn," he growled and gripped my hips. He drew back his cock.

I squeezed my cunt down on his dick. It was so good to have him fucking me. It was just a thrill to have him fuck me. He pounded my cunt with all that he had. It was just so good to have him churning me up. His nuts slapped into my clit.

Sparks flavored. My boobs swayed back and forth as he thrust into me. He plowed into my snatch. It was just so glorious. He rammed his large rod into my pussy. It was just amazing. He was so huge. So thick. So long.

"I've never had such a big dick in me!" I whimpered. "Oh, wow. That's it. Shit, shit! Pound my young cunt with your big dick!"

"Yes, yes, fuck her," whimpered the wife.

My boobs swayed beneath me as he fucked me. He pounded me so hard. I shuddered as his hands slid up my body. He cupped my breasts. He squeezed them as he pounded my tight cunt. He fucked me hard and fast.

It was so good to have him pounding me. My eyes rolled back in my head as he slammed into me. I wiggled my hips from side to side. I savored that heat around me. It was just so good to have him fucking me.

He pounded me deep and hard into my snatch. I squeezed down on him. He churned up my pussy. I gasped and moaned, my mind melting with the joy of being fucked by a man's dick. Not a boy my age. He was so big and thick.

He fucked me so hard. My eighteen-year-old pussy melted around his dick.

"Oh, my fuck!" I gasped. "Pound me! I want you to cum into my snatch!"

"You are going to cum so hard on my husband's cock and make him explode!" the wife moaned. "Oh, honey, is her young pussy better than my cunt?"

"So much better!" growled the stud. He pounded my tight twat. He fucked me so hard. He pounded me with all that he had.

I loved that big dick fucking me. It was just so good to have him fucking me. He pounded me hard and fast. He thrust into me. His heavy balls slapped into my flesh. He stirred me up. I groaned as my orgasm rose and rose.

I came closer and closer to coming. It was just a wonderful rush. I loved every last second of him fucking me. He buried deep and hard into me. He thrust away at me. He fucked me with all that he had. It was just an incredible rush.

"Oh, that's it!" I whimpered. "I... I... Yes!"

I came.

My barely legal cunt convulsed around his dick. I spasmed around him, the pleasure rushing through me. I enjoyed that rapture sweeping through my body. My bunt spasmed around his cunt. It was just outstanding.

"Oh, fuck, fuck!" I moaned as he fucked me. "Cum in me. Creampie my pussy!"

He buried into my cunt and snarled out, "Goddamn!"

His cock erupted

Feeling his manly cum spurting into my young cunt was so good. My pussy convulsed around him, milking him. Another orgasm burst in me as my body trembled from the rapture. Waves of ecstasy washed through my mind.

Stars exploded across my vision as more and more of his cum dumped into my pussy. I was just such a whore. It was just incredible to have all that pleasure washing through me. It was just so wondrous. I felt so amazing.

"Damn!" I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good!"

"So fucking good!" he growled as he pumped the last of his cum into me.

I shuddered there, loving that cum, when the door opened and I heard a loud gasp.

"You son of a bitch!" my mother howled in Spanish. "I'll cut your balls off for touching my daughter! Cut them right the fuck off! And you, Guadalupe Morales, I am going to skin your hide! No daughter of mine is a dirty whore!"

I winced, fear washing through me. She would strap me so hard.

* * *

When Mrs. Morales walks in and catches her daughter impaled on my daddy's dick, she's happy her daughter is a slut.

* * *

Mrs. Esmerelda Morales

I walked in and gasped in shock to find a man balls deep in my daughter while two Japanese whores were filming it. A blonde woman watched, rubbing at her tits, her face covered in dried cum. A shiver ran through me.

"You big-dick bastard!" I snarled in Spanish. "I'll give you a big kiss for fucking my daughter. A big kiss and a hot blowjob! And you, Guadalupe Morales, I am going to slap your ass! I'm so proud that my daughter is a dirty whore!"

12