Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 28

Story Info
A daughter has adesire to become a slut while mom watches!
7.6k words
4.57
12.8k
15

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daughter's Wicked Slut Desire

Kristen's grabbing something to eat out of the fridge. Some leftovers. She can't remember the last time she's eaten with her family. She just thinks about her stories day and night. She needs to write another one.

"Mom, I'm going to Ben's house," Carter shouts from the front door.

"Have fun," their mother calls from her office. She edits her horror films in there, though Kristen likes to fantasize they're porn films.

Maybe she's editing her latest, Does a Slut Live Here video, thought Kristen. That might be fun to right, but... Ben... She vaguely remembers Ben having a hot mom. Maybe Carter is actually going over there to fuck her and...

Ben has a sister. She's cute... Her name is... Evelyn. Kristen races upstairs. What if she needs to be taught to be a slut?

Kristen reaches her room, pulls out her journal, and begins to write her next tale.

* * *

Carter Miller

"Fuck you for camping!" shouted Jarrod as I slipped out of the room. Mrs. Meyers was waiting for me. We'd been having an affair for a while.

I loved having an affair with married women. My friends were too into the game to notice that I would be gone. That made it so hot to fuck her while her son was home and oblivious to what I was doing to his hot mom.

It made my dick so hard, though.

I slipped into the master bedroom to find Mrs. Meyers waiting. She was naked save for her thigh-high stockings and garters. She knelt there, wet and ready, her pussy facing the door. A thick, black bush, her excitement beading her curls. That was hot to see.

Just so delicious. My dick was so hard. I throbbed with the need to fuck her.

"Please, please, fuck me," she moaned, her son shouts echoing down the hallways. "Get that big dick in me! I need it! It's been a week since you came over, Carter! A week! You can't deny my pussy that long."

"I have so many women to fuck," I said, my dick so hard. "Plus, I have two pregnant girlfriends that need my attention, too." Natalie and Beth were not sluts. They had to be taken care of properly. But Mrs. Meyers... "So you just wait your turn, slut."

"Yes!" she moaned, wiggling her hips. "You're here now. Please, please, fuck me!"

I grinned and peeled off my T-shirt. The door closed slowly behind me. The shouts echoed down the hallway. Those two were competitive as fuck. They would not notice me gone for a while. Plenty of time to dump a few loads into Mrs. Meyer's pussy.

I unzipped my pants and whistled as I reached the bed. I shoved off my jeans and boxers. She threw a look over her shoulders, her black hair swaying around her gorgeous face. Forty. A MILF ripened to such maturity. Such perfection.

I gripped her hips and nuzzled my dick into her pussy folds. I pressed against her, loving the way her curls spilled over the crown of my dick. She whimpered as I penetrated her married pussy. Her juices made it so easy to slip into her hot twat.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Oh, Carter! Oh, that's so good! You're so big!" She shuddered. "Your girlfriends are lucky ladies."

"Yes, they are," I said and smacked her on the ass.

CRACK!

She gasped, her pussy clamping down on my cock as she quivered. "Carter!"

"My girlfriends are not wanton whores who cheat on me when I'm not around, either. They're not sluts like you are!"

"Such a slut!" the married woman moaned, wiggling her hips and stirring her cunt around my cock. "It makes it so hot knowing my children are home. That they don't know I'm cheating on their daddy with their friend."

I laughed. "Such a slut!"

CRACK!

She gasped again, her pussy clamping down on my cock. Her butt-cheeks had a delicious glow to them. I drew back my cock, savoring the grip of her pussy around my cock. It was just an amazing thing to feel. I thrust back into her, loving that hot snatch massaging me.

I felt amazing as I fucked her. I pumped away at her. I thrust into her cunt. I fucked her with hard force. I loved the way she held me tight. It was so good to fuck her like this. I pounded her cunt with hard strokes. It was just a beautiful thing to bury into her like this.

I fucked her hard and fast. I gave the whore what she needed. She whimpered as I pumped in and out of her cunt. Her married flesh gripped my dick. She massaged me. I loved that silky snatch squeezing around my rod as I pumped away at her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped. "Oh, Ben has such a big-dick friend!"

"You fucking any of his other friends?" I asked.

"I should!" she whimpered. "Even if they're not as good as you! I love young dick in me! You gave me a taste! Oh, that's it! Fuck me so hard!"

I smiled and slammed into her cunt. I fucked her with passion. It was so hot to bury into her cunt again and again. It was just a delicious treat to pound her snatch. She gripped me with her hot flesh. It was just amazing to bury into her twat.

I loved fucking her with force. I savored that delight as I buried into her cunt again and again. I pounded her with all that I had. It was just so good to plow into her with everything that I had. It was amazing.

"Oh, yes, yes, I have to fuck all you big-dick studs!" moaned Mrs. Meyers as I hammered that delicious snatch. I pumped in and out of her. "Yes, yes, just all you young hunks! Ram that big dick into me! Yes!"

I thrust away at her, imagining her getting gangbanged. That would be so hot. I buried deep and hard into her pussy. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch again and again. I loved how she squeezed her snatch down on me.

She massaged me with that hot snatch. It was just so good to fuck her. So good to pound her. I loved every second of burying into her hot cunt. I thrust away at her. I churned her up with my hard thrusts. I fucked into her cunt with all that I had.

"Yes!" she whimpered, squeezing down on me with her hot snatch. "Oh, that's so good. That's so amazing. Yes, yes, just like that!"

I buried into her twat. I fucked her with my force. I plowed deep and hard into her. It was so good to fuck her like this. I plowed her snatch. I thrust at her with passion as she squeezed her cunt down around me. She held me tight with all that wonderful pussy.

Her married flesh brought me closer and closer to cumming in her. I wanted to feel her convulsing around me. I slid my hands up her body to her heavy tits. I squeezed those big, soft breasts. She had such a motherly pair of boobs.

MILF titties.

"Yes, yes, Carter!" she moaned. "Oh, that big dick makes me feel like such a whore! Oh, churn me up! Churn me up with that big dick!"

I smiled and fucked her hard. Fast. I buried into her with force. I plowed to the hilt in her, loving the way she massaged me. She squeezed about me. She drove me wild with that amazing snatch. The need to cum swelled in my nuts. I fucked her hard, so ready to burst.

"Carter!" she gasped as I slammed into her. "Yes!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock as I drew back my dick. Her flesh spasmed around my tip. She suckled at me as I pumped away at her snatch. I fucked her cunt hard, loving the way she rippled around me.

"Cum in me, Carter!" she moaned like a complete whore.

"Fuck!" I growled and buried to the hilt in her snatch.

I erupted.

I spurted my cum into her snatch. I flooded her with my spunk. I erupted into her again and again, filling her up with my jizz. It felt so good to spurt into her over and over again. The heat swept through me. I loved this heat. It was so good. Just amazing to pump my cum into her snatch.

I flooded her with all that I had. It was so good to unload my spunk into her snatch. I flooded her with my jizz. I filled her up with my spunk. It was so good to flood her with my jizz. It was just amazing to erupt into her again and again.

"Yes, yes, Carter!" she moaned. "That's so good. Fill me up!"

"Love filling up cheating whores, Mrs. Meyers!" I snarled as I erupted a last time. "I love—"

The door flew open. "Hey, Mom, I need—Mom! What the heck are you doing?"

Evelyn, Ben's little sister, stood in the doorway, her eyes so wide. Pain shot across the girl's face as she witnessed us. She pulled out her phone, tears spilling down her cheeks. She looked so hurt as her mother gasped in alarm.

"I'm telling Dad you're a cheating whore!" she screamed.

* * *

Evelyn only pretends to be surprised. She wants to be a slut like her mother. She's been masturbating every time my brother fucks her mother. Evelyn wants to be an even bigger slut, and she's ready for this moment.

"I just snapped a bunch of pics, Mom! I'll send it to Dad unless you help me to be gangbanged by Ben and his friends, Mom. Gangbanged while you film it!"

* * *

Evelyn Meyers

Tears spilled down my tears. I couldn't believe that Mom was cheating on Dad. I thought she loved him. It hurt so hard to find her being fucked by Carter. I wanted to run away. I had to send Dad this proof. He had to know that Mom was a cheating—

I smiled, so thrilled to have walked in just as they finished. I snapped pic after pic as Mom scrambled up, ripping her pussy off Carter's huge dick. My virgin pussy melted. I shuddered in the short shorts I wore, my nipples so hard in my tight tank top. I was such a skinny thing. Eighteen and with no tits. Not like Mom. Her big tits were bouncing around as she turned to face me.

"Evelyn!" she gasped, tears in her eyes. "I... I... Don't tell your father!"

"Tell?" I took another pic. "I just snapped a bunch of pics, Mom! I'll send it to Dad unless you help me to be gangbanged by Ben and his friends, Mom. Gangbanged while you film it!"

Her jaw dropped. "What, what? A gangbang?"

Carter slapped his hand down on Mom's ass. "I say that's a great idea. Let's show your son that you're a slut. So is your daughter. He's going to love it."

"But... but..." Mom trembled, glancing at the hunk. He was the guy all the girls at school whispered about. He had two girlfriends, both pregnant. A stud that fucked so many others.

"Go!" Carter said. "Unless you want your husband to know you're a cheating whore."

"Oh, God," Mom said, rising and reaching for a robe.

I ripped that out of her hand and smiled. "You don't need that. Just... Do what you have to get me gangbanged."

Mom, blushing to her black roots, slipped off the bed. I smacked her on the ass as she passed. She gasped, her asscheeks reddened. Carter smiled at me. I shuddered and rubbed my tongue over the front of my teeth, feeling my braces.

Mom went down the hall and stopped at my brother's room. She froze there. She trembled, tears in her eyes. She tried to reach for it. She quivered and trembled. It didn't look like she could do it. She was frozen in fear.

"You know," Carter said as he grabbed my tank top. He ripped it off me. I thrust my arms into the air to help him. He tossed it to the floor, my black hair spilling around my shoulders. "If you want to be gangbanged, just be bold."

"Bold," I said, trembling as he knelt and ripped off my shorts and panties. I gasped as he exposed my shaved pussy. I kept myself nice and bald. I knew that a slut should do that. I heard that from my friend, Mandy.

She was in the Slut Program at our school.

Carter nuzzled his head between my legs and kissed me on the pussy. I shuddered as he did that. Then he rose, his cock thrusting out hard before me. He turned me around and slapped me on the ass. I gasped as he did that, pushing me toward the hallway.

"You want to be gangbanged," Carter said, "then march in there and demand to be gangbanged."

"Right," I said and marched down the hallway. I couldn't be afraid. I had to be a slut and get fucked. To get gangbanged by my big brother and his friends. I wanted all their cocks in me at once. I ached for it so badly.

That would be so hot.

Mom glanced at me, saying, "I just... I need."

"Here," I said. "Record." I thrust my phone into her hand. It was all set up. "Just hit play. A slut has to be recorded."

"And you won't tell your father?" she asked, her big breasts jiggling.

"Nope." I drew in a deep breath as Mom aimed my phone at me. No fear. A slut had no fear. I threw open the door and darted naked into my brother's room. "I'm here to be gang—"

"Get the fuck out!" Ben shouted as he sat on his bed playing Xbox with Jarrod. "Now, Evelyn! I'll tell Mom!"

"Mom said that I can be gangbanged!" I said, putting my hands on my hips. "I'm a slut! Mom says you both can fuck me. Right, Mom?"

"Yes, Evelyn," Mom said, her voice tight. "She's a slut, Ben. Fuck your sister! You, too, Jarrod. Fuck my daughter."

Ben and Jarrod both shot their gazes to me. Jarrod's eyes widened behind his glasses, staring at me like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. His jaw dropped. I loved the expression on his face. It was just so priceless.

I posed before them, my pussy dripping juices down my thighs. The controller slipped from Jarrod's hand. My brother swallowed as he stared at me. I sauntered to them, Mom filming. I knew Carter was following me in.

I sank down between them and shot my hands to their crotches. I squeezed their dicks through their jeans. They both gasped as I did that. I was touching my brother. This was so wild. I felt so good as I groped them.

"Mmm, don't you just want me to fuck you?" I asked them, my fingers working to undo their flies.

Mom moved into the room, pushed forward by Carter. Her big boobs jiggled as she filmed me groping my brother and his friend. It was so hot to do this. So hot to squeeze them. It was wild to do this. I shuddered, my hands gripping their dicks.

"Mom!" gasped Ben as he realized our Mom was naked. "What...? And Carter! She's got..."

"I just fucked her," Carter said, slapping Mom on the ass. "She's a slut like your sister. Must be where Evelyn gets her hot pussy from. Mmm, so are you going to gangbang your little sister while your mom films it?"

"Fuck," Ben groaned as my hand unsnapped his fastener. And Jarrod's. I shot my hands into their flies. I dove into their underwear and pulled out their dicks. I stroked them, working my hand up and down both their cocks.

"Oh, my," Mom gasped, staring at me fisting them.

Carter chuckled and hugged Mom from behind. His hands cupped her large tits as she filmed. He squeezed them as I fisted my brother's and his friend's dicks. I stroked them. Mom licked her lips like a whore. Then she gasped.

"Carter, what?" she gasped. "Oh, my god, my asshole! You're such a bad boy, Carter!"

"Ooh, anal!" I squealed as Mom's face contorted. Carter grunted as he drilled against her backdoor. "Go, Carter, that's hot!"

"Shit," my brother groaned as I fisted his dick. And his friend's. "Oh, shit, this is so wild! You're not really ass-fucking my mom, Carter?"

"I am balls deep in her asshole," Carter answered. "Damn, she's good. She feels so amazing around my dick. She has a real velvety asshole."

"Yes!" I said and slipped off the bed. I released their dicks as I turned around. I grabbed them again and pulled them to their feet. They rose so I could bring their cocks together. Mandy's Slut study material had diagrams on how to suck two dicks.

I peeked at them when she was in the bathroom the other day.

I worked my hands up and down their cocks, both of them dripping with precum. As Carter ass-fucked my mother, I pumped my hands up and down Ben's and Jarrod's dicks. Both boys were staring down at me with such lust in their eyes. Ben looked so shocked.

I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his cock first. He gasped out, "Evelyn!"

I winked at my big brother and nursed on his dick. My virgin cunt clenched as I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down his cock, Mom filming. She whimpered in the background as Carter pumped his big dick in and out of her asshole.

I stared up at my brother. He groaned as I suckled on his dick. Jarrod throbbed in my right hand. I fisted him as I blew my big brother. My tongue danced around Ben's crown. I stroked him, teasing him. It was just so good to do that to him.

"Yes!" groaned Ben. "That's... That's so good. You're... Shit!"

I suckled on him hard and fast. I nursed on him with all that I had. I loved his cock. He groaned as I did that. My tongue flicked around his dick. I savored bobbing my head up and down him. I loved him with all that I had.

I ripped my mouth off his cock and turned my head. A slut had to please all the cocks she was sucking equally. Even a homeschooled slut like me. I swallowed Jarrod's dick. He gasped in shock as I suckled on him.

"You..." Jarrod groaned. "You're such a... Dude, I'm sorry, Ben, but your sister's a whore! Your mom, too!"

"Yes!" Mrs. Meyers moaned. "I'm a whore! A slut! Oh, Carter, fuck my ass with your big dick! Evelyn, suck their cocks. Oh, your brother has a beautiful dick. And so do you, Jarrod!"

I loved hearing those words as I suckled on Jarrod's hard cock. I worked my mouth up and down his dick. I bobbed my head. It was just so good to do this to him. I loved him with all that I had. I nursed on him with passion. He groaned in my mouth.

He throbbed as I worked my lips up and down him. He groaned as I suckled on him. I ripped my mouth off his cock and turned my head. I suckled on Ben's. I engulfed my brother's dick again, drool spilling down my cock.

"That's it, honey," Mom moaned. "That's how you be a slut! Oh, yes, yes, just like that!"

I squealed in delight, wanting to make Mommy proud.

Carter grunted as he fucked Mom in the ass. I shuddered, suckling on my big brother's dick. I nursed on him with all my might. My cheeks hollowed as I worked my lips up and down him. I fisted Jarrod who stared down at me with such eagerness in his eyes.

I popped my mouth off my brother's cock and engulfed Jarrod's dick. He gasped as I suckled on his rod. I fisted my brother's as I loved Jarrod's. I swirled my tongue around him, wanting him to cum on my face. I wanted to have all their spunk showering me.

That would be so hot.

I nursed hard on the dick in my mouth before switching. Mom filmed me, moaning as Carter ass-fucked her hard. He pumped his cock in and out of her backdoor. My butthole tingled at the thought of anal. My virgin pussy dripped.

"Shit!" Ben groaned as I loved his cock. "You're so good at that!"

"Yes, yes, yes," Jarrod moaned when I nursed on his dick. "Your sister's amazing!"

"My daughter's such a slut!" Mom moaned. "Oh, Carter, I'm going to cum on that big dick!"

I popped my mouth off Jarrod's dick and moaned, "Cum on him, Mommy! I want to suck him clean as Ben pops my cherry, but..." I fisted both their dicks. "You two have to cum on my face! Just jizz all over my features."

"Yes, yes, jizz on her face, Ben!" Mom moaned. "Jizz all over the slut's face! Both of you! That's what she wants! She wants to be a slut! A whore!"

"Yes, Mommy!" I moaned, staring up at my brother and Jarrod as I fisted their dicks. "Cum on my face! Please, please, cum on me! Shower me in your seed. I want it!"

They both groaned as I fisted their dicks. Precum dripped from the tips as they came closer and closer to cumming. I stroked their cocks, loving how they twitched in my hand from their heartbeats. They were so horny.

"Cum for me!" I begged, working my hand up and down their cocks. "Please, please, cum on me. Shower me in your jizz!"

"Yes!" howled my big brother as Jarrod groaned, "Fuck, yes!"

They erupted.

Their cum splashed on my face. Their twin streams of jizz spurted over and over onto me. They drenched me in their passion. I groaned, savoring that heat soaking me. It was so good to have it splashing across my features.

I loved it soaking me. I savored every moment of that hot cum splashing on my face. They grunted and groaned, pumping their jizz into me. It was so hot to be soaked in their passion. I loved every last second of it.